Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Charity N.
Charity N.
Sarnia, ON, ON

The concealer stick is my must have product to hide blemishes. I've use it for years and love it. It's inexpensive and works.
Meg V.
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC

not super impressed with the products here. i have found them to be cheaply made and they don't last long or provide coverage
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Kitchener, Ontario

You get great value for your money. I use the foundation that dries into a powder finish to keep things quick in the morning.
April C.
April C.
Saskatoon

I always find something I like from this brand. Tried, tested and true! I've been using covergirl foundations for 10+ years.
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR

they need to step their game but i do love some of their products. i need to check them out more and become familiar with it
Adal A.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX

Love cover girl the makeup is great and so affordable I love there Katy perry lipsticks they're super cute and lasts all day
Alia C.
Alia C.
Englehart

I use the covergirl foundation and find it to be.light but good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy or oily and stays on all day
Carol P.
Carol P.
Manteo

Light weight moisturizing foundation for dry, full skin. Made me look 10 years younger, and felt light, and non smothering.
Paula R.
Paula R.
Bella Vista

its good, its cheap and i love de quality of this brand, but I think they can do better products, because they are awasome.
Rose Y.
Rose Y.

Cover girl advanced radiance pressed powder: Use everyday over my foundation. Makes skin look tanner. Would recommend :))
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.