BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , Ontario
Cover girl is a tried and true company for my eyeliner and mascara. I think I will always have their products in my makeup bag.
Jesmir D.
Jesmir D.
Me encantan sus productos. Son economicos, accesibles y sobre todo tienen buena calidad. Su corrector es el que mas uso le doy.
Meg V.
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
not super impressed with the products here. i have found them to be cheaply made and they don't last long or provide coverage
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Kitchener, Ontario
You get great value for your money. I use the foundation that dries into a powder finish to keep things quick in the morning.
Charity N.
Charity N.
Sarnia, ON, ON
The concealer stick is my must have product to hide blemishes. I've use it for years and love it. It's inexpensive and works.
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
they need to step their game but i do love some of their products. i need to check them out more and become familiar with it
Alia C.
Alia C.
Englehart
I use the covergirl foundation and find it to be.light but good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy or oily and stays on all day
Carol P.
Carol P.
Manteo
Light weight moisturizing foundation for dry, full skin. Made me look 10 years younger, and felt light, and non smothering.
Paula R.
Paula R.
Bella Vista
its good, its cheap and i love de quality of this brand, but I think they can do better products, because they are awasome.
Rose Y.
Rose Y.
Cover girl advanced radiance pressed powder: Use everyday over my foundation. Makes skin look tanner. Would recommend :))
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.