Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Marian M.
Marian M.
Buffalo, NY

For a drug store make up brand, it isn't bad. Their prices are reasonable, I mainly get their mascaras and the 3 in 1 foundation, which I love
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
Dana P.
Dana P.
Gilbert, SC

Affordable cosmetics and they always work well for me. I usually buy cover girl products.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN

Reliable brand with reliable products at reliable prices. You can never go wrong with their lipsticks and I love the lip crayon i recently purchased! Love this brand so much. Also the mascara is great
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH

Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Korina N.
Korina N.
Colorado Springs, CO

I use the basic mascara. It works great for me....no clumps or smudges! It is inexpensive and lasts all day.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV

I love cover girl with s passion. I love the eye liners and the foundations. The eyeshadow ms a really pretty.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Glassboro, NJ

I'm using a cover girl cheeksters blush. The color doesn't apply as brightly as I'd like which makes me have to apply a few coats to get the color I want. I prefer my NARS and nyx blushes which I think have better pigmentation.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Monroe, NC

Cover girl is a classic. I use their foundation and it is so good for the price. It's pretty cheap but works well. It blends good and stays on for most of the day!
Maari M.
Maari M.

Personally I love covergirl. Their products are both affordable and high quality at the same time. You can find their products at most drugstores and stores like Walmart. I definitely recommend buying makeup from this brand because you will save tons of money on high quality products:
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.