Add a Photo

Paula R.
Bella Vista
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
its good, its cheap and i love de quality of this brand, but I think they can do better products, because they are awasome.
Rose Y.
Rose Y.
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl advanced radiance pressed powder: Use everyday over my foundation. Makes skin look tanner. Would recommend :))
Marangelie A.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Sus mascaras de pestañas a prueba de agua son muy buenas. Duran todo el día, cumplen lo que prometen y son muy económicas
Marìa M.
Marìa M.
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
me encanta usarlos sobre todo los polvos, su cobertura es perfecta y su acabado mate no deja reflejar la grasa de la piel
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good quality make up. Eye shadow and mascara remove easily so long as it's not water proof it's impossible to wash away
Eliana C.
Eliana C.
Distrito Nacional
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My personal kit it "ready set gorgeous " from covergirl, my skin feels great and í feel totally ready for my bussy day!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Jan. 11, 2017, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like its variety, presentation and that is in stores in my country, some products are expensive but worth buying them
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
lepreau, New Brunswick
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the cover girl line of makeup.goes on smooth with no botching and flawless results.especially love their coverip
Tayghen L.
Tayghen L.
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy mostly the 24 hr or long lasting lipsticks from Covergirl. They are the best since the really do last long.
Chantel C.
Chantel C.
Edmonton
Jan. 7, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
one of the only types of makeup i can use without breaking out. i love their products. great for really fair skin
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.