BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vianet O.
SANTIAGO
CoverGirl's Lipsticks are definitely within my favorites! This is the last one I purchased and the quality is great! I'm very happy with it, I can go all night and it won't fade which is perfect!!. For mw it's a little bit difficult to buy lipsticks but CoverGirl makes it a LOT easier and more fun!
Danielle R.
Have tried some products I love, have tried some products I really do not love! Covergirl is definitely a good option if you want quality but do not want to pay the big bucks! I do like Covergirl's pressed powders, but their regular foundations are not the best. I have also tried some of their mascaras, but they didn't really work for me! I do think Covergirl is a reputable brand and they do have some great hits and also some misses.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
They make my favourite mascara's, I can't get enough how much I love their mascara's! They just do everything I want in my lashes, there eye shadows are great too, specially for people just starting out. If you want a great products that are reliable and you can find at any drugstore than I'd go with these guys.
Penelope H.
Venezuela; Caracas
Smoky shadow blast
Recientemente compre esta sombra por pura curiosidad. Mi color es el Rosé. Su presentación es muy bonita y parctica, ya que puedes difuminar con los dedos siempre y cuando los tengas limpios. Su duración es de 6 a 8 horas sin retoques.
Kennedy M.
One thing that has me coming back to cover girl is the price. I usually buy their mascaras as you have to replace it so often and it seems ridiculous for me to spend $30 on something I'll have to throw out soon. My favourite mascara of theirs is the Flamed Out (I think it's fairly similar to better than sex)
Gianna D.
The only product that I have used is an eye pallete that I actually bought from a friend. The colors are all neutral: browns black and white. They last for quite some time giving the fact that I don't use primers. It's not difficult to remove and the colors have a bit of glitter on them. Abolutely beautiful!
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always thought covergirl was cheap and terrible quality simply because I used a couple items YEARS ago. Boy was I wrong! I love the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation oh my gosh it's so perfect for me, it's everything I want in a foundation! Although I still feel it's hit and miss with other products but for the price it's worth a try!
Ana P.
El Mante Tamaulipas, mexico
My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
Dakota M.
Ontario, Canada
For me covergirl always seems to be a hit or a miss with their products. Some of their face products are my favourties while others happen to be the worst I've tried. There's always room for imrovement to make sure that their products don't oxidize. Eye products are always stellar in my opinion, especially mascara.
Agol W.
Victoria
Not only do I get great looks with cover girl's matte lipsticks, I also get softer and hydrated lips. Cover girl's lipstick is a winner especially that at an affordable price, it matches the quality and stunning effects of the most casing. With its long-lasting impact, always available shades and no chap lips effects, cover girl will always be in my beauty kit for daily use
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.