COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Tengo que confesar que me encanta tratar bases porque para mí es el producto que tiene el potencial de transformar un rostro totalmente.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Markham, ON
Cover girl is definitely my go to mascara brand. Their waterproof mascara are the only ones that don't smudge on my super oily eyelids.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sundridge , Ontario
I have been using Covergirl for quite a few years and have never had a product let me down. As long as you know what your looking for.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
springfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a good make-up i usually get mascaras lip gloss and eye linear .i get mine at Walmart because is not to expensive there
Roselle L.
Roselle L.
Winnipeg
I recently bought the "Roses" Covergirl TruNaked eyeshadow palette. I love love love the colours. I have been using it every day!!
Carol E.
Carol E.
Edcouch, TX
Affordable makeup. Definitely the go to brand for the basic essentials. Could use a bit more variety. But still one of my top fave
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Cover girl is a good product goes on your face well and stays on, doesn't cause a skin irritation which is good for sensitive skin
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
All Covergirl products that I have tried have liked, because they are of good quality, modern and durable as well as economical.
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James
From this brand I've mostly used their mascaras, and i love all of them. Should try some of their products and see what happens
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , Ontario
Cover girl is a tried and true company for my eyeliner and mascara. I think I will always have their products in my makeup bag.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.