BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Rita D.
Rita D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many of their foundations, powders, eyeshadow, mascara's and I think it is safe to say that CoverGirl is my favourite drugstore brand. Their 3 in 1 foundation is perfect for people with oily skin and to cover up breakouts.
Cover girl I like, it's not my favourite, I have tried out there concealer once, it was good but a little bit drying, I'm sure there other products are good and would live to try them, I do recommend and hope I can try other products soon
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
St-Hilaire, QC
Easy breezy beautiful Covergirl!! I used to watch ANTM as a kid and always remember the segments when they would do the Covergirl ads!! My favorite part! I love their products: great quality and great price! What else can a girl ask for?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is low priced and works very well for its price. I use their foundation, powders, and other face makeup. Easy to find at very many stores. Highly recommend. Haven't used any of their eye makeup, but face makeup works well.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
I like that they put James Charles as the covergirl and start to normalize the fact that some men do wear makeup without being trans. They have really good quality makeup and cheap items. You can find it at the drugstore or waltmart.
María D.
María D.
I recently bought the Onix Black Eye Liner from Cover girl. This liner is perfect for us who like simple and fast makeup. The color is perfect and it lasted for about 10 hours without running out. I will definitely try more colors.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another decent drugstore type cosmetic company - inexpensive, familiar products that are worth the money to try. You end up with some being better than others, but I find them to be good overall. I use their eyeshadows quite often.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Esta marca es más para jovernes que para mujeres adultas, su propaganda no quiere vender maquilaje, sino lo que puedes lograr con eso, se esta fijando en lo que las chicas hacen para llamar la atención de la persona que les atrae.
Jackie Y.
Jackie Y.
Waterloo
they have great everyday wear liptstick not the best pigmentation
and quality that you would find in high end makeup
however you get what you pay for and their lipstick is average
and good enough with a nice variety of colours.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products!!! I have a whole bunch of makeup from cover girl. My everyday makeup consists of the liquid clean matte foundation, lashblast volume and eyeliner! Everyday look and I always get a lot of compliments
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.