Add a Photo

Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All Covergirl products that I have tried have liked, because they are of good quality, modern and durable as well as economical.
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James
Dec. 31, 2016, 1 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
From this brand I've mostly used their mascaras, and i love all of them. Should try some of their products and see what happens
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , Ontario
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a tried and true company for my eyeliner and mascara. I think I will always have their products in my makeup bag.
Jesmir D.
Jesmir D.
Jan. 31, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me encantan sus productos. Son economicos, accesibles y sobre todo tienen buena calidad. Su corrector es el que mas uso le doy.
Meg V.
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
not super impressed with the products here. i have found them to be cheaply made and they don't last long or provide coverage
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Kitchener, Ontario
Jan. 7, 2017, 9:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
You get great value for your money. I use the foundation that dries into a powder finish to keep things quick in the morning.
Charity N.
Charity N.
Sarnia, ON, ON
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The concealer stick is my must have product to hide blemishes. I've use it for years and love it. It's inexpensive and works.
Nohemi M.
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
they need to step their game but i do love some of their products. i need to check them out more and become familiar with it
Alia C.
Alia C.
Englehart
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the covergirl foundation and find it to be.light but good coverage. It doesn't feel heavy or oily and stays on all day
Carol P.
Carol P.
Manteo
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Light weight moisturizing foundation for dry, full skin. Made me look 10 years younger, and felt light, and non smothering.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.