Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL

By COVERGIRL
4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5671)
Q&A (11)
Photos (107)
Tianna T.
Tianna T.
Parksville

69 reviews

Cover girl covers all my girl. After I apply cover girl in the morning and I am the best boy you will ever see.
Fanny R.
Fanny R.

28 reviews

Podrían mejorar la calidad de algunos de sus productos y también la originalidad de sus campañas publicitarias.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Grande prairie , Alberta

105 reviews

Great inexpensive and lots of product to try out for cheap! Some of the staff this crappy no pigment and bad!
Ana S.
Ana S.

17 reviews

Me encanta la marca covergirl y si de blush se trata mucho mejor utilizo el 104 bronce y me queda excelente.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Duncan, BC

4 reviews

Love the lash blast mascara. Goes on smooth, doesn't clump and washes off easily without too much scrubbing
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Correos de Costa Rica sucursal del caribe, diagonal sureste del mercado, calle 4

14 reviews

Sus productos son algo costosos pero la calidad es buena por lo cual se vale ahorrar para poder adquirirlos
C F.
C F.

11 reviews

Love their liquid foundation last a good amount of time with good coverage. Matches my skin color perfectly
Meegan L.
Meegan L.

19 reviews

Esta marca de belleza es muy buena,la calidad de los productos es excelente y los precios muy accesibles.
Valeria R.
Valeria R.

12 reviews

The best mascara I have ever used, I always buy them and they are the best, I will never change my choice
Raissa S.
Raissa S.

15 reviews

Great product line.. easy application.long lasting.. love the mascaras. Affordable price and easy to find
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

423 reviews

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

75 reviews

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

26 reviews

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
Heather E.
ft piere fl

10 reviews

I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

11 reviews

I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us