Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sundridge , Ontario

I have been using Covergirl for quite a few years and have never had a product let me down. As long as you know what your looking for.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
springfield, IL

Covergirl is a good make-up i usually get mascaras lip gloss and eye linear .i get mine at Walmart because is not to expensive there
Roselle L.
Roselle L.
Winnipeg

I recently bought the "Roses" Covergirl TruNaked eyeshadow palette. I love love love the colours. I have been using it every day!!
Carol E.
Carol E.
Edcouch, TX

Affordable makeup. Definitely the go to brand for the basic essentials. Could use a bit more variety. But still one of my top fave
Deborah W.
Deborah W.

Cover girl is a good product goes on your face well and stays on, doesn't cause a skin irritation which is good for sensitive skin
Jen B.
Jen B.

This brand offers a lot of great products that are decent quality with pretty good ingredients for a good price. Would recommend
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.

All Covergirl products that I have tried have liked, because they are of good quality, modern and durable as well as economical.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , Ontario

Cover girl is a tried and true company for my eyeliner and mascara. I think I will always have their products in my makeup bag.
Jesmir D.
Jesmir D.

Me encantan sus productos. Son economicos, accesibles y sobre todo tienen buena calidad. Su corrector es el que mas uso le doy.
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James

From this brand I've mostly used their mascaras, and i love all of them. Should try some of their products and see what happens
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.