Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Grand Forks, ND

Cover girl usually is my go to for mascara and lipsticks. They are very affordable so it's great for trying new colors and shades in your favorite kind of make up!
Stephany C.
Stephany C.

No so cheaps, but good, so much variety, can find everywhere, and for the most of the skins, very recomended!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Winfield, WV

Love the CoverGirl eyeliner. I've only used CoverGirl eyeliner since I was about 16. Glides on smoothly and stays on all day.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA

I mainly use their basic black eyeliner abd I also like the foundation and concealer. They have amazing eyeshadow pallets to choose from. Very well priced product
Chadéia M.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE

Very affordable products. I especially like their lipsticks. They have a ton of colors and finishes. Perfect for the girl looking to save some money.
JUDITH C.
JUDITH C.
Whittier, CA

The nail Polish colors are so beautiful I love them all! They always brighten up my nails!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Alliance, OH

Like the products. There is a range in everything you need for make-up. I am not picky on what brand for a lot of things but my eyeliner HAS to be cover girl because at always works and goes on. There are cheap eyeliners that don't even show up.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

I have very sensitive skin and eyes! Covergirl is the only brand that doesn't break my skin out our make my eyes water
Candice L.
Candice L.
Statesville , NC

Can't beat the price and the long lasting color. I usually purchase these products at walmart . I also use their liquid makeup and blush
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Fayetteville, NC

Have used cover girl for most of my life Always a nice selection great shopping experience
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.