Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
María D.
María D.

I recently bought the Onix Black Eye Liner from Cover girl. This liner is perfect for us who like simple and fast makeup. The color is perfect and it lasted for about 10 hours without running out. I will definitely try more colors.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.

Another decent drugstore type cosmetic company - inexpensive, familiar products that are worth the money to try. You end up with some being better than others, but I find them to be good overall. I use their eyeshadows quite often.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Crockett, VA

The mascara is my favorite! There is such a selection that you can't buy just one. I have a stash for every look that I want to achieve. I also like that they are budget friendly and have the quality of the high end makeup brands.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL

I am always buying Covergirl mascaras. They are an in an inexpensive product that is easily affordable when on a budget. I have used other brands with much better mascara brushes than CoverGirls which is why I give it three stars.
Stefani D.
Stefani D.
Bakersfield, CA

Lashblast fusion has yielded mixed results. The waterproof formula is good but the applicator brush doesn't allow for a completely smooth application, which has resulted in some clumps. Would like it better with a different brush.
Monica A.
Monica A.

Esta marca es más para jovernes que para mujeres adultas, su propaganda no quiere vender maquilaje, sino lo que puedes lograr con eso, se esta fijando en lo que las chicas hacen para llamar la atención de la persona que les atrae.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.

I absolutely love cover girl. The prices are reasonable. The products are good (I've personally never had a problem with any of it) and I love how they encourage that makeup is not only for girls it's for whoever wants to wear it.
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, Ca

One of my favorites brands I love there makeup. I love there mascaras and eyeliners. My favorite mascara is the so lashy mascara. And the eyeliner is the perfect point plus eyeliner. I recommend Covergirl amazing brand and Makeup.
Nancy
Nancy
West Chicago, IL

Their powders are fantastic ! They work well and they help makeup stay in settled and it helps keep the face look smooth and not get oily and covers up any dark spots and I would recommend this powder and it's an affordable brand.
Valeria I.
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA

Es muy buena marca de farmacia tiene muy buenos productos y aparte es algo económica sus productos son muy buenos si cumple con lo que promete 👍🏻👍🏻 si me gusta mucho es muy buena en lo que hace sus máscaras son de los mejores ...
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.