BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tessa H.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
Covergirl to me is like the go-to brand. They have makeup to fit many different personalities. I enjoy that they create new products often. They quality is always impressive. I would recommend this brand.
Aundrea W.
Aundrea W.
Pen Argyl, PA
Covergirl is my number one makeup brand. the cover up and also mascara. I love the waterproof Mascara, its true of what it really is. Sometimes the brand does not express the products but this brand does.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Buffalo, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has really stepped up their game! I love their roses palette (has very little fallout) & the only foundation I use is their outlast all-day stay foundation! Great coverage & it really does last.
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
I have used a couple of their products before and the ones I have used weren't my favorites. I can't say I don't like covergirl based on a couple of products but I don't like the ones I have tried so far.
Sarilu C.
Sarilu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Cover Girl cosmetics seem to me of very good quality at an excellent price, besides that can be found anywhere ... My favorite product? The compact, keep me free of glare for hours without retouching!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA
Cover girl has to be one of the best cosmetics their products are so amazing my favorite is their mascaras and eyeliners there are definitely no problems with their items j totally recommend you buying it
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their product, but sadly it doesn't work well for those with sensitive skin like mine. I wish they had a product line that would work! I would be into it. For now I'll just fawn over their mascara!
Kortnee P.
Kortnee P.
Covergirl is my go-to for foundation and mascara! I always buy their powder foundation and mascara because they are of amazing quality! The foundation lasts a long time and the mascara makes my eyes pop!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I use the covergirl mascara the super sizer. It is amazing! I love the brush to it and i love how it grabs my lashes to lift them up and it makes the eyelashes look like their fake. I use this every day.
Emilly B.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! I've constantly bought their mascara and it works so well. It makes my eyelashes look so full and so nice and pretty. I haven't used other products but I highly recommend their mascara!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.