Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Kara P.
Kara P.

Cover girl is so hot or miss. I haven't loved a lot of these products for a long time. In fact, the only thing I can find that works for me is the clump crusher mascara. I do like the mascara, but I wish this brand had more.
April S.
April S.

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara, Black Brown 810 1 ea

For less than ten bucks- this is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. The volume it adds to my lashes is INSANE!! Go out and get it- you'll not regret it❤
I love covergirl & me being a young lady of color (African American) i really appreciate there BB line and them using Queen Latifah , Janelle Monae & Zendaya makes me feel like i can look as amazing as anyone else in make up
Fabiana B.
Fabiana B.
Fort Myers, FL

I have used different types of covergirl mascara. I have liked some more than others but I think they all do their job well. Among which I have used are:
-CG VOLUME Exact
-CG Professional masks all-in-one
-CG lashblastvolume
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY

Not oil based does smooth out like it should stays all day has full coverage doesn't seem to run like others do or run off on your clothes or anyone else's if you are hugging them or more doesn't have a scent looks flawless
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Cover girl makes some good make up for a good price. Pros are the prices and it's a big selection. Cover girl is my first choice because it's affordable and not high priced. I recommend it especially if your budget is tight
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV

I enjoy covergirl make up. It is a good brand and affordable for those who want a great makeup at a great price. I can find it about anywhere. I have used the foundation to blush. I would recommend others to buy this brand.
Summer W.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV

Love this brand it's affordable but yet has great products one of my favorite drug store makeup lines out and has great quality and amazing pigmentation on all products you can buy it at any walmart, cvs, or dollar general!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL

Cover girl lipstick is fantastic. I'm not sure how but it lasts all day, the pigment is great and I always get compliments on it. The smell could be altered a bit so it doesn't smell like playdoh but overall great products.
Cindi S.
Cindi S.
Athens, GA

Cover girl is a staple in every girl's makeup bag. It's cheaper but offers good products. Because it's cheaper, the products aren't all the best quality. However, the majority of them are really good and you can't go wrong.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.