Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL

I have to cofesar that covergirl was one of the first lines of beauty products that I use and I love .... has the layer of transforming your face in an extraordinary way, has a wide range of tones and colors that are fabulous
Abigail F.
Abigail F.

I've used everything covergirl since day one, they are so fabulous and just in general great with prices and quality. With cheap prices comes not the best quality of course, but the quality is definitely suited for the price.
Tracie V.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL

Covergirl is my go-to makeup product at the drug store when I need something quick and inexpensive. Their mascaras are all incredible- they give you full lashes for a fraction of the price you'd pay at high end beauty stores.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

I do like a few covergirl products but I have not used that many. Their concealers are pretty good and I like one of their blushes that is a rosey-coral color (I don't know the name of the color sorry it's been so long ago).
Kara P.
Kara P.

Cover girl is so hot or miss. I haven't loved a lot of these products for a long time. In fact, the only thing I can find that works for me is the clump crusher mascara. I do like the mascara, but I wish this brand had more.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Camby, IN

This is great for the beginner. I think they're one of the best drug store brands. They have a wide variety of good quality products. Customer service is great. The website and toll free number has a lot of good suggestions.
Fabiana B.
Fabiana B.
Fort Myers, FL

I have used different types of covergirl mascara. I have liked some more than others but I think they all do their job well. Among which I have used are:
-CG VOLUME Exact
-CG Professional masks all-in-one
-CG lashblastvolume
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL

I like some of their products, but it's hit or miss. I love the new matte BB cream, it's good coverage for a BB cream but it's not super greasy like most of the drugstore BB creams out there. The price of covergirl is great.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.

Great makeup brand! One of the best drugstore brands it's affordable too! It's not my first go to brand but I do love certain things like their mascaras and maybe some times lipsticks. I would shop this brand again though :)
I love covergirl & me being a young lady of color (African American) i really appreciate there BB line and them using Queen Latifah , Janelle Monae & Zendaya makes me feel like i can look as amazing as anyone else in make up
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.