BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley
I really love the covergirl mascara I have tried every one they have come out with and I love them all. They all have great applicators and the waterproof is really waterproof.
Karolina M.
I love everything about cover girl, the compact gives you natural look, the matt lips are creamy, and the smell is divine causes them to eat, the shades are spectacular colors
Adalgisa c.
Buenos productos, accesible a todo los bolsillos, muy buena calidad y variedad en sus sombras, mascaras o labiales, la podemos encontrar en cualquier tienda por departamentos.
Tessa A.
Love cover girl cheaper than most but just as effective. Easy breezy and beautiful. I don't wear a ton of makeup so I don't like to spend too much and covergirl does my trick.
Melissa S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love my Cover Girl when in a pinch. It's so convenient and easy to locate when I have left something at home. I do feel like my other brand product stays on a little better!
lacey m.
The quality of Covergirl products seems cheaply made. And PLEASE for the love of GOD, when you are making a commercial for mascara, don't have the models were faux eyelashes.
Erica
Rives Junction, MI
I used there eye shadows for years, my favorite is their eye color pop colors, I have blue eyes so the green and brown eye shadows really make my eyes pop and look beautiful.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
Covergirl has great products for a great value! I've always love their different mascaras. A great brand that you can easily pick up at most drug stores or big box retailers.
Zenobia R.
This brand is hit or miss for me. I'm not such a fan of their foundations because of the smell. I do enjoy their lip products and all of their products are reasonably priced.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
I've been using Covergirl products for over 20 years. They are always affordable and easy to find. I have a " rescue" bag in my car and it has many Covergirl products in it.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.