BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vicky S.
Since at a young age when I first started using covergirl mascara from my moms makeup bag, I have never found a mascara unlike the lashblast by covergirl! It fans my lashes out so nicely and never leaves my lashes clumpy ! Still to this day I think of this item of something every women should try because of how beautiful the volume and length is when using this product
Marcela R.
No, it is very natural, bone that soon shines your skin a lot, does not completely cover the imperfections. I used it and I did not like anything .. It's a thousand times better Loreal or Mac;) It leaves the skin flawless and covers all the spots and pimples, they are not as greasy as those of Cover Girl. Although they are a bit more expensive it is worth it.
Joanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CG is one of the first brands of makeup I ever started using. Their foundation and powder was a staple in my teenaged makeup bag. The newer stuff has kept up with the times and their products definitely rival some of the more expensive options or allow for a more affordable option for those of us who can't spend a ton of money on makeup.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
Cover Girl is a great basic makeup brand. It is guaranteed you will find it at any box store. The makeup is more on the low-end side for both quality and price. There is nothing really special about the brand for the most part. It is very basic. It is great for grabbing those few pieces that you don't want to spend a lot of money on.
Nicole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really crazy on Covergirl products. One of the issues that I have with it is that every mascara or other product that I've tried from them has caused me to have an allergic reaction. Probably one of the only cons is that the price is so cheap and regularly goes on sale so it's a great start for those just getting into make up but I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Rain S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i don't usually get too many things from covergirl but recently i bought the readysetgorgeous foundation & concealer and I'm obsessed! The concealer is my most favourite I had no idea it would be so good and lightweight for such an affordable price! Also the foundation is just as good! Its a little drying so i do have to moisturize really well first.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
super sizer fibers-This mascara for me was terrible all around and I've never used the regular Super Sizer Mascara. If you had great lashes to begin with, then you'd probably love this, but I don't which is why I look for mascara like this. I want to add volume and make my lashes noticeable. Well this made my few sparse lashes clump, that's the only way I got volume... not a good look. Then it was ridiculously hard to get it off my lashes, even after using waterproof makeup remover.
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl just came with the new Outlast powder and concelear !!! Tried them both and I am really impressed ! Concelear has a great coverage and does not dry out the under eye area, last all day without retouch it . The matte powder is amazing as well , great coverage and ales the look and your all makeup to look flawless!!
naf C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! I have tried several of their products and have never been dissapointed. The products may be expensive but they are definitely worthy. For instance I have seen some eyeshadow palettes or foundations that you need a lot of to even see a difference. But with CoverGirl, you need less and it works more. I love most of their products that I have tried so far. I like their advertisement on television too lol. Definitely recommend this brand.
Constance M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of those brands that I know i can trust. I have use this band a bunch of time and I'm pretty sure it has failed me only once or maybe twice, but it was such a long time that I'm pretty sure those products don'e even exist anymore or that they have fixed the formulas of said products. I really like this brand.
Sereana N.
Is this a good buy ?
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite COVERGIRL products??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Covergirl Clean Makeup?
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love the coverage of the new whipped foundation? Lightweight yet really covers right?!
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼