BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
It is ok, I had bought a mascara but it was the volume boosting. I found it worked ok but didn't last all day and left a bit of a black eye look from smudges.
Heidi A.
Heidi A.
Brockville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do live these products. I find that they are one of the top drugstore store brands. There mascara has always been my go to. And the pricing isn't that bad.
Consuelo I.
Consuelo I.

Everything from covergirl is excellent. I love how they work to design the products, everything looks very good on my face, as if they were made just for me.
I have the cover girl tru naked goldens palette. I really like it. The colours are super pigmented I even used the darkest colour as a contour. It's amazing
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert

I like CoverGirl products because they are good quality products, are economical and have a variety of tones, this brand has thought of all types of women.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Quality makeup for the price that I've pretty much stuck to as my go to for the past 6+ years. I mostly use their concealer, foundation and pressed powder.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the powder foundation and bronze. I love both. They are reasonably priced and last, I find they don't cake up on my face and give my a natural look.
April T.
April T.
La Puente, CA
I like using their eyeliner . It seems to smear less and stays on well . I only use black eye liner and am always looking for what works the best for me .
MARILYN H.
MARILYN H.
I like the pressed facial powder. It has great coverage and the price is middle of the road and there is always internet coupons for Covergirl products
Penny K.
Penny K.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I love the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer and powder. It has great coverage and lasts all day. It is very easy to use and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.