BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
María C.
en mi ciudad es la marca de productos de bellezza que son de lina pro, y accequibles a los precios, asi que es perfecto para tener productos de calidad y que sabes que por ser covergirl son confiables
me encanta esta marca por su variedad y cuidado en la piel
Carly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL has been around for decades and there is a reason for that. They know what they are doing and do a great job at it! Whether it is foundation, eye shadow, lipstick, or anything else, you know that you are getting a quality product for a decent price.
Cassie H.
bonnyville, alberta
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this company, they came up with amazing products. they can get pricey, but id still buy them if i could afford it all the time. they have an amazing line. and the staff whom helped me find my colors was super helpful. i used covergirl cover up daily!
Nicole H.
Dartmouth, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is always an affordable option. Not always necessarily the best quality products but you do get what you pay for. I've always loved their eyebrow pencils, it's something fairly basic. However I've had a terrible time with their liquid eyeliner.
Nita S.
Ewa Beach, HI
I have used Covergirl products for many many years! I trust it and believe that others should trust it as well. The products never let me down. I especially enjoy the eye make up and have passed own my love of Covergirl products to my children as well.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
I love Covergirl. I have some of their foundations and I truly like the way it makes my face look. Light and smooth to the touch, it lasts for a pretty long time. I love to buy their foundations from time to time Recommended thumb up in foundations.
Lena G.
Covergirl is a really great brand that's doing some amazing things with regards to their advertising and their speaking out about important issues. However, it really bothers me that they are so ambiguous about whether or not they test on animals.
Tanwi C.
mumbai
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've owned three covergirl lipsticks, one that I bought twice (I ran out of the 1st one) and another one more recently. They're a bit drying but the colour is nice, it tends to stay very well. they tend to make dry or rough patches stand out.
Viry R.
Its long-lasting matte lipstick is good its pigmentation is acceptable but it has to be recognized that it does not dry out at all and if you open and close your mouth you can see that your lips stick together its color range is extensive.
Cover girl I like, it's not my favourite, I have tried out there concealer once, it was good but a little bit drying, I'm sure there other products are good and would live to try them, I do recommend and hope I can try other products soon
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.