Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Genesee, PA

Cover girl is my #1 choice for make up! Makes me look and feel refreshed. Easy to put on and easy to take off! You have to try it!!
Shea L.
Shea L.

I really like the value of Covergirl cosmetics. I like the different eyeshadow palettes that Covergirl has. The colors go so well together. I also use Covergirl blush and like the nice shades that are offered.
Lucia L.
Lucia L.
Tonala

Es buena y sobre todo que esta al alcance de todos algunos de sus productos me han sorprendido y no e dudado en usarlo en mis clientas
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

I love covergirl products! Great for my skin and not too overpriced, I buy it from walmart which is pretty convenient !
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
KINGSTON, ONTARIO, ON

I don't usually use cover girl but I did recently buy the waterproof mascara and it's pretty awesome.
Rhiannon J.
Rhiannon J.
Velarde, NM

My favorite product I own from Cover girl is the Tru Blend Bronzer. I always normally use a matte bronzer but when I came across the Tru Blend I kinda took a chance at something different. I really love this bronzer because it gives my skin a beautiful sun-kissed look, but it's not ridiculously shimmery and doesn't have huge chunks of glitter like other shimmer bronzer I've seen. It's sooo pretty!!
Me encantan los productos de covergirl, son sensacionales. Tienen una excelente covertura y color
jen A.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA

Covergirls don't cry after their faces are made. AHAH I love their products they promote some of the greatest people I am in love.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.

They have pretty good products. They are inexpensive which is nice. They have a wide variety of products so that's nice too. I will probably use these products again!!
Casey L.
Casey L.

The matte BB Cream is my holy grail foundation. I love this stuff set with a Rimmel powder. Looks like dkin and it's never cakey.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.