BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

COVERGIRL

Lashblast is great is perfect for everyday a simple makeup, natural look without forgetting the lips tones that have my favorite is violent chiffon
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really never bought or cared for this company. Avoided them because of animal testing. But i recently bought a powder from them and it was good..
Caillean C.
Caillean C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their original super sized mascara is one of my all time favorites. It helps my lashes keep a curl and makes them look like they are fake lashes.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Ive used their make up before and love it. It not to expensive when your runing out of make up and dont have to much moneh left to buy some more.
Ada Maria S.
Ada Maria S.
santa tecla
I really love this products.
this brand is one of the best in the world.
I really enjoy every time I use it because it makes you look so pretty
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Mucha variedad de productos 100% recomendado . Son de larga duracion. Tienen desde polvos compactos, brochas, lipsticks entre otros muy variado
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Girl it's so fun and get it from the drugstore in they have like friendly good product I've been of their work with lipsticks and it's amazing
Saveria B.
Saveria B.
Toronto , ON
Covergirl was the first brand of powder I ever used! lol. They have come a long way! One of my favourite products is the lash blast mascara!
Dulce María L.
Dulce María L.
Es una de mis marcas favoritas, no la única pero si esta entre una de ellas, no he tenido problemas ademas de que tiene muy buenos productos
Reanna K.
Reanna K.
I loved the pressed powder and I would love to get more, I just don't see them in the store. That's the only bad thing, it sells quickly.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.