Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
MARILYN H.
MARILYN H.

I like the pressed facial powder. It has great coverage and the price is middle of the road and there is always internet coupons for Covergirl products
Penny K.
Penny K.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

I love the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer and powder. It has great coverage and lasts all day. It is very easy to use and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Tannis H.
Tannis H.
Kelowna

Love this company their products have a large range of colors and for different skin types. I also find them to be more reasonable regarding price.
Shontal J.
Shontal J.
Riverview, Moncton

Covergirl has some awesome products.. not all of them do I love, but not all products are for anyone.... I love the Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation
kathryne s.
kathryne s.

Love Cover Girl. I don'r wear alot of makeup but when I do it is Cover Girl all the way. Thanks for all the variations of colours and applications.

Lashblast is great is perfect for everyday a simple makeup, natural look without forgetting the lips tones that have my favorite is violent chiffon
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I really never bought or cared for this company. Avoided them because of animal testing. But i recently bought a powder from them and it was good..
Caillean C.
Caillean C.

Their original super sized mascara is one of my all time favorites. It helps my lashes keep a curl and makes them look like they are fake lashes.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

Ive used their make up before and love it. It not to expensive when your runing out of make up and dont have to much moneh left to buy some more.
Estefania S.
Estefania S.

Mucha variedad de productos 100% recomendado . Son de larga duracion. Tienen desde polvos compactos, brochas, lipsticks entre otros muy variado
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.