COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert

I like CoverGirl products because they are good quality products, are economical and have a variety of tones, this brand has thought of all types of women.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the powder foundation and bronze. I love both. They are reasonably priced and last, I find they don't cake up on my face and give my a natural look.
April T.
April T.
La Puente, CA
I like using their eyeliner . It seems to smear less and stays on well . I only use black eye liner and am always looking for what works the best for me .
MARILYN H.
MARILYN H.
I like the pressed facial powder. It has great coverage and the price is middle of the road and there is always internet coupons for Covergirl products
Patz E.
Patz E.
I usually use many products from this brand and I'm satisface with it!, I would recommen to buy concealers and mascaras, they are affordable and great!
Penny K.
Penny K.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I love the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer and powder. It has great coverage and lasts all day. It is very easy to use and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Tannis H.
Tannis H.
Kelowna
Love this company their products have a large range of colors and for different skin types. I also find them to be more reasonable regarding price.
Shontal J.
Shontal J.
Riverview , NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has some awesome products.. not all of them do I love, but not all products are for anyone.... I love the Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation
kathryne s.
kathryne s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Cover Girl. I don'r wear alot of makeup but when I do it is Cover Girl all the way. Thanks for all the variations of colours and applications.

Lashblast is great is perfect for everyday a simple makeup, natural look without forgetting the lips tones that have my favorite is violent chiffon
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.