Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Dinwiddie, VA

My go to product for foundation. The price and quality for this product is well worth it.
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Genesee, PA

Cover girl is my #1 choice for make up! Makes me look and feel refreshed. Easy to put on and easy to take off! You have to try it!!
jen A.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA

Covergirls don't cry after their faces are made. AHAH I love their products they promote some of the greatest people I am in love.
Shea L.
Shea L.

I really like the value of Covergirl cosmetics. I like the different eyeshadow palettes that Covergirl has. The colors go so well together. I also use Covergirl blush and like the nice shades that are offered.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

I love covergirl products! Great for my skin and not too overpriced, I buy it from walmart which is pretty convenient !
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Harpers Ferry, WV

CoverGirl has the best powder concealer and liquid foundation. The liquid foundation applys very smoothly
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Owensboro, KY

I love covergirl and all of the products. It can really improve your skin as well. Would not use another brand.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
KINGSTON, ONTARIO, ON

I don't usually use cover girl but I did recently buy the waterproof mascara and it's pretty awesome.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.

They have pretty good products. They are inexpensive which is nice. They have a wide variety of products so that's nice too. I will probably use these products again!!
Genesis T.
Genesis T.
Orange City, IA

Covergirl is one of the few makeup lines that have my color where i live!! Love the products. I mainly use the foundation and powder.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.