Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Deborah W.
Deborah W.

Cover girl is a good product goes on your face well and stays on, doesn't cause a skin irritation which is good for sensitive skin
Jen B.
Jen B.

This brand offers a lot of great products that are decent quality with pretty good ingredients for a good price. Would recommend
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.

All Covergirl products that I have tried have liked, because they are of good quality, modern and durable as well as economical.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , Ontario

Cover girl is a tried and true company for my eyeliner and mascara. I think I will always have their products in my makeup bag.
Jesmir D.
Jesmir D.

Me encantan sus productos. Son economicos, accesibles y sobre todo tienen buena calidad. Su corrector es el que mas uso le doy.
Chiann H.
Chiann H.
Montego Bay, St. James

From this brand I've mostly used their mascaras, and i love all of them. Should try some of their products and see what happens
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Kitchener, Ontario

You get great value for your money. I use the foundation that dries into a powder finish to keep things quick in the morning.
Meg V.
Meg V.
Vancouver , BC

not super impressed with the products here. i have found them to be cheaply made and they don't last long or provide coverage
Charity N.
Charity N.
Sarnia, ON, ON

The concealer stick is my must have product to hide blemishes. I've use it for years and love it. It's inexpensive and works.
Adal A.
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX

Love cover girl the makeup is great and so affordable I love there Katy perry lipsticks they're super cute and lasts all day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.