Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Ailene N.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY

Love this brand!!! Wide variety of cosmetics. From your base to your finish Cover Girl has got what you need. Not to mention the wide variety of eyes, cheek, and lip products.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Deptford

cover girl is affordable and good quality. They have tons of different mascaras. I like their eye shadows
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

I love my Covergirl mascara! It's always my go to brand and it's the best price.
A G.
A G.

The Covergirl bb cream is so super good! I did not think that a bb cream could be that good until I tried their's. But the foundation is actually so bad. Also their new eyeshadow palettes are reallly good and have staple and unique shades that make them perfect.
Casey L.
Casey L.

The matte BB Cream is my holy grail foundation. I love this stuff set with a Rimmel powder. Looks like dkin and it's never cakey.
CoverGirl concealer foundation is smooth and has great coverage for my 62 year old skin.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Louisville, KY

CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara is part of my daily routine! So many people ask if I use a lash serum and are shocked when I tell them I just use CG Lash Blast (x 2 coats after heating my eyelash curler with my blowdryer). They make my lashes look so long and fluffy - I will never use another mascara! It's my favorite!!
B F.
B F.

Love their concealers. I can find one that works great with my skin tone and does a great job covering up without needing spot proofer.
Luisa S.
Luisa S.

Her makeup is beautiful, practical, economical, of excellent quality. I definitely love covergirl
Purvi P.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY

Covergirl mascara always makes my eyelashes look full & long. I'm an everyday user of the full volume mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.