COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara is my go to mascara! I love it!! It plumps and lengthens and darkens my lashes and is soo easy to apply! Love the brush! Love the product!
Brenda C.
I love the Cover Girl cover ups. They are very easy to apply without a greasy after effect. They blend into the skin without showing marks etc based on colouring
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always use cover girl foundation and coverup because it matches so many different skin tone options! It goes on very smooth and doesn't clog up my power brush!
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
A go to drug store makeup, when you're not looking forward to having an expensive brand, but does just as good as coverage and lost lasting job as high ends do
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Guelph
Great products at an affordable price. I love the lipsticks and mascaras and have always found a concealer and foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
frankford, ON
It is ok, I had bought a mascara but it was the volume boosting. I found it worked ok but didn't last all day and left a bit of a black eye look from smudges.
Consuelo I.
Consuelo I.

Everything from covergirl is excellent. I love how they work to design the products, everything looks very good on my face, as if they were made just for me.
Heidi A.
Heidi A.
Brockville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do live these products. I find that they are one of the top drugstore store brands. There mascara has always been my go to. And the pricing isn't that bad.
I have the cover girl tru naked goldens palette. I really like it. The colours are super pigmented I even used the darkest colour as a contour. It's amazing
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Quality makeup for the price that I've pretty much stuck to as my go to for the past 6+ years. I mostly use their concealer, foundation and pressed powder.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.