Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Guelph

Great products at an affordable price. I love the lipsticks and mascaras and have always found a concealer and foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Frankford, Ontario

It is ok, I had bought a mascara but it was the volume boosting. I found it worked ok but didn't last all day and left a bit of a black eye look from smudges.
Consuelo I.
Consuelo I.

Everything from covergirl is excellent. I love how they work to design the products, everything looks very good on my face, as if they were made just for me.
Heidi A.
Heidi A.
Brockville

I do live these products. I find that they are one of the top drugstore store brands. There mascara has always been my go to. And the pricing isn't that bad.
I have the cover girl tru naked goldens palette. I really like it. The colours are super pigmented I even used the darkest colour as a contour. It's amazing
Krystal B.
Krystal B.

Quality makeup for the price that I've pretty much stuck to as my go to for the past 6+ years. I mostly use their concealer, foundation and pressed powder.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QUEBEC

I like CoverGirl products because they are good quality products, are economical and have a variety of tones, this brand has thought of all types of women.
Megan P.
Megan P.

I use the powder foundation and bronze. I love both. They are reasonably priced and last, I find they don't cake up on my face and give my a natural look.
April T.
April T.
La Puente, CA

I like using their eyeliner . It seems to smear less and stays on well . I only use black eye liner and am always looking for what works the best for me .
MARILYN H.
MARILYN H.

I like the pressed facial powder. It has great coverage and the price is middle of the road and there is always internet coupons for Covergirl products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.