BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Donna I.
I've used so many CoverGirl products over the years, they are just reasonably priced, effective, quality products that are available everywhere. Right now I am using their Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation, it is lightweight and covers slight imperfections to get you looking great and on with your day without a lot effort and it lasts all day. A definite winner!
Priscila Y.
CHIAPAS, MÉXICO
Me quede súper asombrada con la cobertura de esta base. Es increíble! Se necesita una mínima cantidad de producto para adquirir una piel libre de cicatrices y otras imperfecciones. El hecho de que sea 3 productos en uno también la hace más atractiva porque por solo $9-13 dólares, tienen pre base, corrector y la base. Estoy bailando de la emoción!
Rosana P.
Zulia- Maracaibo
Well, i love the palette! and I've always had trouble remembering to re-apply my lipstick and I recently discovered "the girl's long-lasting lipstick cover'. While it doesn't last for 24 hours as stated it doesn't last for my entire work day, in addition, when you have a night your lips will look great no matter how many drinks you have!
Barbara L.
Oshawa
I have been a long time fan of covergirl products and love them. I love that I can always find the perfect match for me and the prices compared to some are reasonable. If I had to pick a favorite product it would be their foundation, though I will continue to buy a large selection of covergirl products because they are just that good.
Victoria H.
I hardly ever wear anything except eye and lip makeup. My favorite is the Covergirl 24 Hour Lash Blast. I actually caught it on sale one day for 1.50 and it worked wonders. I have used it ever since, on sale or not. Sometimes, if I feel like doing foundation and such, I use the TruBlends. It really does blend and looks so natural.
Isabel K.
Bowmanville, Ontario
Covergirl has its hit and misses but the fact that they collab with Katy perry and Ellen and aa few other celebrities is amazing! I love the price and the quality of their lipsticks my favourite is the Katy perry ones. But for the pale people their foundations are little too orange! But they still have a place in my heart!
Lorri R.
Love the face powder. I have tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well at a very reasonable price. Comes in a nice container that is easy to use - would suggest the lid would screw on so that when you travel you don't have to worry about the lid coming undone in the bag. Good product and value.
Bree k.
love covergirl the best mascaras come from them!
this brand is very affordable and the quality is very good
too. shopping for makeup is okay, nothing special for every makeup
brnad there needs to be samples so consumers can find
perfect matches that's where they can improve and also more dark skin
representatives
Kennedy M.
One thing that has me coming back to cover girl is the price. I usually buy their mascaras as you have to replace it so often and it seems ridiculous for me to spend $30 on something I'll have to throw out soon. My favourite mascara of theirs is the Flamed Out (I think it's fairly similar to better than sex)
Betzabeth G.
Arica
hace muy poco tiempo compre el nuevo TRUNAKED EYESHADOW PALETTE y me a parecido muy bien me gusto, los colores que trae el GOLDENS 810 son perfecto como me gustan, hace bastante tiempo que estuve probando distintas paletas y ninguna me convencía pero esta lo a logrado y se a vuelto una de mis favoritas
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.