BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Tara H.
Tara H.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Covergirl products everyday. I love their ability to last long. They also do not irritate my face or cause me to break out. The only downside of the Products are that the company tests on animals....... I would recommend using Covergirl products if you're looking for something cheap that will last.
Betzabeth G.
Betzabeth G.
Arica
hace muy poco tiempo compre el nuevo TRUNAKED EYESHADOW PALETTE y me a parecido muy bien me gusto, los colores que trae el GOLDENS 810 son perfecto como me gustan, hace bastante tiempo que estuve probando distintas paletas y ninguna me convencía pero esta lo a logrado y se a vuelto una de mis favoritas
Vianet O.
Vianet O.
SANTIAGO
CoverGirl's Lipsticks are definitely within my favorites! This is the last one I purchased and the quality is great! I'm very happy with it, I can go all night and it won't fade which is perfect!!. For mw it's a little bit difficult to buy lipsticks but CoverGirl makes it a LOT easier and more fun!
Tara J.
Tara J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous fresh completion - oil free foundation is amazing!

It's perfect for sensitive skin, and stays on your face all day. Sometimes I don't use setting spray, and it stays on my skin all day! It works wonders - covers everything perfectly! My favourite foundation so far!
Bianca F.
Bianca F.
I've only been using a mono-eyeshadow from them, which I love. It's pigmented and it has such a nice shimmer. It's their CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Golden Sunrise. It last a looong time if setted with an eye primer. I totally recomend it! Ah, and also, it's super cheap, I bought it for like 3$.
Julianna K.
Julianna K.
Parsippany , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
love covergirl it has the best products! i love them so much, they don't bother my skin as much as other products do! i shop for mostly covergirl products i would buy them over and over again! i total recommend them to everyone! everyone should try at least one product of covergirl if not all!!
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Carbondale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using COVERGIRL products because they have the quality of a product three times the price. I most often use COVERGIRL lipsticks. They have a lot of really nice shades in matte, glossy, etc. I buy a new color every month almost! And I always get compliments on my lipstick from COVERGIRL.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirl products from the ones that I have used so far. They are a good drugstore brand that offers a good variety and good quality of products. There is something for everyone and a product for every skin tone. I do like buying covergirl products, they have never been a bad buy yet.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Fort Nelson, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the bombshell mascara! I rarely use waterproof mascara but if I need one, that's the one I use. As a performer I've always used covergirl makeup for my stage makeup and it works great. Also in love with the Bb cream Smoothers. I prioritize it over non-drugstore companies bb creams.
Rosanne R.
Rosanne R.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best drugstore brands out there. I swear by their translucent powder to set my face. They are very affordable and have nice packaging and most of their products are good quality. In addition, when I had issues with products, this company had the best customer service.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.