Add a Photo

Brockville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 7 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do live these products. I find that they are one of the top drugstore store brands. There mascara has always been my go to. And the pricing isn't that bad.
Feb. 3, 2017, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have the cover girl tru naked goldens palette. I really like it. The colours are super pigmented I even used the darkest colour as a contour. It's amazing
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Dec. 26, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Quality makeup for the price that I've pretty much stuck to as my go to for the past 6+ years. I mostly use their concealer, foundation and pressed powder.
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 7, 2017, 10:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

I like CoverGirl products because they are good quality products, are economical and have a variety of tones, this brand has thought of all types of women.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the powder foundation and bronze. I love both. They are reasonably priced and last, I find they don't cake up on my face and give my a natural look.
April T.
April T.
La Puente, CA
Dec. 30, 2016, 2:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like using their eyeliner . It seems to smear less and stays on well . I only use black eye liner and am always looking for what works the best for me .
MARILYN H.
MARILYN H.
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the pressed facial powder. It has great coverage and the price is middle of the road and there is always internet coupons for Covergirl products
Patz E.
Patz E.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually use many products from this brand and I'm satisface with it!, I would recommen to buy concealers and mascaras, they are affordable and great!
Penny K.
Penny K.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer and powder. It has great coverage and lasts all day. It is very easy to use and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Tannis H.
Tannis H.
Kelowna
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this company their products have a large range of colors and for different skin types. I also find them to be more reasonable regarding price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.