BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
Oh yea I don't want it to you it so annoying I much love you so too much elate so she said you were the best friend I e I am so sorry I am not a good product to me but I'm sure that your will have you will not let have a the reason for
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
Great mascara and eyeshadows. Great prices I love this product can't go wrong with anything they offer.
Lisa H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I love cover girl products. I have never had any issues with them. I love the different colors to choose from on eye shadow, lip gloss, and powder.
Jamie I.
Teague, TX
The coverage of covergirl base makeup is incredible. No problem matching my skin tone and base is long lasting.
Scooby D.
The cover girl naked skin pressed powder is very finely milled and soft on skin.
jheilem m.
One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
This brand has some awesome mascara products. I dont feel like you need so spend a lot on mascara with so many great choices at the drugstore. Their VolumeBlast original orange tube has to be a fave of mine. I have very straight lashes that are hard to curl. This mascara volumizes very well, super thickening. It doesn't give a ton of length but then its not meant to. I prefer thicker lashes to lengthened so it is perfect for me. It is a nice dry formula also so it allows for lots of time to work it into the lashes for great volume!!!
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
super sizer fibers-This mascara for me was terrible all around and I've never used the regular Super Sizer Mascara. If you had great lashes to begin with, then you'd probably love this, but I don't which is why I look for mascara like this. I want to add volume and make my lashes noticeable. Well this made my few sparse lashes clump, that's the only way I got volume... not a good look. Then it was ridiculously hard to get it off my lashes, even after using waterproof makeup remover.
dora t.
Toronto
Strengths: Inexpensive and widely available; a hugely improved selection of foundations, several with reliable sunscreen; good concealers; enviable pressed powders; some fantastic Lash Blast mascaras; mostly great eyelining options; a vast selection of lip color options, from the long-wearing Outlast to sheer lip glosses to the wholly impressive Lip Perfection lipstick
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
Covergirl is my absolute go to for mascara product. The Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Very Black is my be all & end all for mascara. It's clump free and dries instantly. The best part is that it doesn't break the bank. CG is widely available, making it a great staple. I don't use any other make-up products from CG but I still back this brand wholeheartedly.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.