BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products!!! I have a whole bunch of makeup from cover girl. My everyday makeup consists of the liquid clean matte foundation, lashblast volume and eyeliner! Everyday look and I always get a lot of compliments
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Covergirl has really great foundation that offers a great coverage. It matches my skin type really well and moisturizes at the same time. It's definitely worth looking into if you're on the look out for some great foundation.
Avery L.
Avery L.
Selkirk
I love cover girl ❤ . There concealers I love . I just wish they had a foundation for me like I'm very oily and dry I can never find anything for my skin so I use there concealers. Yes I would recommend there concealers :) .
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore brands and is very good quality. My favorite from the brand is their mascaras. The mascaras work and give my lashes everything they need. I would definitely recommend this to you 100%.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
reynosa
Es una marca realmente genial,casi la siempre la pruebo en rimel y me deja las pestañas realmente bien,yo las tengo largas pero lacias y es dificil enchinarlas,luego se vuelven a caer,covergirl me las deja por mas tiempo
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i've used the cover girl invisible concealer for years and it's never let me down! i'm not sure if they discontinued it for a while but when i went to the states i bought 6 of them just in case! but it has returned YAY
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeshadow. Not the greatest quality... doesn't have the strongest pigments. I actually have only used the latest pallet once and chucked it because I couldn't put on enough to even see the colour... and it was purple.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Affordable products that work just as well as the expensive brand. Great for every day use. Usually can be found on sale and there is always coupons circulating the internet to help you save even more money.
Gail C.
Gail C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to for when I am looking for any kind of makeup. They are for every day people. The prices are great. I can usually find a coupon someplace to save even more money. The variety.of products are great too
April M.
April M.
Wawa
I find covergirl products a hit or miss. Some stuff works awesome while others crash and fail. Honestly you just have to try them out for yourself to see which ones work best. Definatly not my go to products though.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.