Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Dana G.
Dana G.

No complaints here. They have my favorite blush color of all time and will have a life customer here!
Tresa W.
Tresa W.
Fort Smith, AR

My favorite CG product are their mascaras. They're very easy to use and apply. They have such a large variety of colors. And they go on clump free. I highly recommend them.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO

Covergirl 12 hour lipstick is my favorite. It stays on for several hours. 12 hours may be pushing it though.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

I love cover girl! It makes me look stunning! it is always such a trusty brand & defiantly recommend it!
lineisky r.
lineisky r.

Was one of the first brands to use at the time of makeup are very good and have very good formulas in terms of pigmentation
linda l.
linda l.

Have used blush and lip stick and have never had a problem with either. My only problem is picking the right color.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Miami, Fl

Its a brand very accesible and affordable and for some basic products its pretth good still need to check out some new products from them
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI

Only a fan of there clean matte bb cream, it's the best! The rest of their products I have not been a fan of or haven't tried.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC

I love the Covergirl Clean foundation for it's coverage and price! I only wish that it was a little more of a matte finish.
ellys c.
ellys c.
Doral, FL

Cover Girl sus productos tienen un acabado muy natural, buenos precios y la encuentras en cualquier tienda
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.