Add a Photo

Jodie M.
Jodie M.
Jan. 31, 2017, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I find covergirl to be very powdery and thick.
It was also scented. It might be better for someone who likes an easy to apply powder as one would only need a small amount
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl products since I was a kid and have always found their products to be of good quality and price. I can always find what I need from their products.
Pam T.
Pam T.
Moncton , Nb
Jan. 7, 2017, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the full lash bloom mascara when I run out of my Mac and it works just as good I find! And I always get it in waterproof just in case! You know never if u need it
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara is my go to mascara! I love it!! It plumps and lengthens and darkens my lashes and is soo easy to apply! Love the brush! Love the product!
Brenda C.
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Cover Girl cover ups. They are very easy to apply without a greasy after effect. They blend into the skin without showing marks etc based on colouring
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
Cheektowaga, NY
Jan. 3, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always use cover girl foundation and coverup because it matches so many different skin tone options! It goes on very smooth and doesn't clog up my power brush!
Desiree B.
Desiree B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A go to drug store makeup, when you're not looking forward to having an expensive brand, but does just as good as coverage and lost lasting job as high ends do
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Guelph
Dec. 23, 2016, 6:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products at an affordable price. I love the lipsticks and mascaras and have always found a concealer and foundation that perfectly matches my skin tone.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Frankford, Ontario
Feb. 4, 2017, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It is ok, I had bought a mascara but it was the volume boosting. I found it worked ok but didn't last all day and left a bit of a black eye look from smudges.
Consuelo I.
Consuelo I.
Feb. 3, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

Everything from covergirl is excellent. I love how they work to design the products, everything looks very good on my face, as if they were made just for me.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.