COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Caillean C.
Caillean C.

Their original super sized mascara is one of my all time favorites. It helps my lashes keep a curl and makes them look like they are fake lashes.
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

Ive used their make up before and love it. It not to expensive when your runing out of make up and dont have to much moneh left to buy some more.
Estefania S.
Estefania S.

Mucha variedad de productos 100% recomendado . Son de larga duracion. Tienen desde polvos compactos, brochas, lipsticks entre otros muy variado
Ada Maria S.
Ada Maria S.
santa tecla

I really love this products.
this brand is one of the best in the world.
I really enjoy every time I use it because it makes you look so pretty
Tasha J.
Tasha J.

Girl it's so fun and get it from the drugstore in they have like friendly good product I've been of their work with lipsticks and it's amazing
Saveria B.
Saveria B.
toronto, ontario

Covergirl was the first brand of powder I ever used! lol. They have come a long way! One of my favourite products is the lash blast mascara!
Dulce María L.
Dulce María L.

Es una de mis marcas favoritas, no la única pero si esta entre una de ellas, no he tenido problemas ademas de que tiene muy buenos productos
Reanna K.
Reanna K.

I loved the pressed powder and I would love to get more, I just don't see them in the store. That's the only bad thing, it sells quickly.
ana b.
ana b.
Puerto la cruz

I love this brand!! Sufro de muchas alergias y esta funciona perfecta con mi tipo de piel, variedad y productos para un maquillaje básico
Gaby L.
Gaby L.

Tengo que confesar que me encanta tratar bases porque para mí es el producto que tiene el potencial de transformar un rostro totalmente.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.