Add a Photo
Letitia W.
Mercier
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the foundation! I usually use foundation in the winter to add an extra layer of moisturized. The Covergirl foundation is easy to apply and looks natural and also smooths out the skin.
Brier P.
Brier P.
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
some CoverGirl products are amazing don't get me wrong but however there foundations can be really greasy for oily skin as it looks simply gross. Still love the quality of other products:)
Alison C.
Alison C.
Coraopolis, PA
Jan. 26, 2017, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always affordable, reliable and they always have the best colors and variety. Their eyeshadows are my favorite. As long as I have been wearing makeup, I always have a few CoverGirl shades.
catalina c.
catalina c.
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their skin products are amazing especially for teens with acney very teen needs this product and they are pretty affordable. This is a really high quality product DEFINETLy recommended
Erika B.
Erika B.
Buenos Aires
Jan. 31, 2017, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Esta marca la he probado en distintos productos pero no le habia prestado atencion a la marca y me ha resultado muy interesante eso!! Me gusta mucho la calidad que ofrece esta marca ..
Débora B.
Débora B.
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
São produtos bons e baratos, por exemplo, a base da cover girl que tem uma cobertura media, não deixa a pele pesada, não acumula nas linhas de expressão e não é oleosa. muito boa.
Karla L.
Karla L.
Morelia
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl it's a wonderfull brand.
All the products are awesome.
I started to use because my mom allways use this brand and she loves.
Then I try use a lipstick and I Love so much
Christine S.
Christine S.
St-Barthélemy, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 26, 2016, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is my go to brand. I love their products. Good quality price. Not to expensive, I buy mine at Walmart. Really good quality product I love their foundation and nail polish
myriam p.
myriam p.
saguenay
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their prices are reasonable and the quality is always amazing.Covergirl has always been one of my go to brandsI have used this makeup for several years, and love the quality
Sophíę X.
Sophíę X.
Jan. 30, 2017, 4:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Los delineadores de esta marca son maravillosos, me encantan demasiado, las máscaras de pestaña las prefiero en otros lados pero lo que es delineador y labiales me encanta.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.