Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Shelia M.
Shelia M.
Heath Springs, SC

Not impressed with liquid foundation. Seemed to be thicker back when I was a teenager with better coverage. Now even with moisturizer and facial primer it just doesn't cover well. Too watery.
Brier P.
Brier P.

some CoverGirl products are amazing don't get me wrong but however there foundations can be really greasy for oily skin as it looks simply gross. Still love the quality of other products:)
Letitia W.
Letitia W.
Mercier

Love the foundation! I usually use foundation in the winter to add an extra layer of moisturized. The Covergirl foundation is easy to apply and looks natural and also smooths out the skin.
Alison C.
Alison C.
Coraopolis, PA

Always affordable, reliable and they always have the best colors and variety. Their eyeshadows are my favorite. As long as I have been wearing makeup, I always have a few CoverGirl shades.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.

This is the best place to get lotions, foundations, and products for every female!! I love this brand. I love how their prices are just right for me! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! ,
catalina c.
catalina c.

Their skin products are amazing especially for teens with acney very teen needs this product and they are pretty affordable. This is a really high quality product DEFINETLy recommended
Erika B.
Erika B.
Buenos Aires

Esta marca la he probado en distintos productos pero no le habia prestado atencion a la marca y me ha resultado muy interesante eso!! Me gusta mucho la calidad que ofrece esta marca ..
Angela D.
Angela D.

Me encanta el maquillaje de CoverGirl sus mascarilla de pestañas, la base y sus labiales de diferentes tipos en verdad me gusta demasiado por eso le doy está calificación se la merece
Amy B.
Amy B.
London, Ontario

Love the matte foundation. Its give great coverage and and an amazing finish to my skin. Long lasting in even the hottest weather and skin has great coverage at then end of the day!
Karla L.
Karla L.
Morelia

Covergirl it's a wonderfull brand.
All the products are awesome.
I started to use because my mom allways use this brand and she loves.
Then I try use a lipstick and I Love so much
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.