BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
JoyAnn M.
Pottstown, PA
I love Covergirl's products because they make my skin look natural and not overdone with makeup. The makeup colors match my skin tone and enhance my natural features. The products always last, are very affordable, and are available every where that I shop.
Lauren J.
Greenville, NC
Great eye shadow! Has even and thick coverage without smearing. The eye shadow stays on all day and does not require sneaking into the bathroom to reapply! The neutral colors are really natural and not overpowering or too dark. Highly recommend!
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
My favorite product is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Waterproof. This is one of the best mascaras for less than 10 dollars
Donna P.
I love the Covergirl brand! They always have new & exciting new products to try at reasonable prices. The variety of products is so helpful when your looking for a new foundation or eyeshadow, etc...can always count on CoverGirl to have reasonable prices.
Elizabeth M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My mother was a Covergirl lover, so I grew up with the products, the only thing that really changed over the years is quality. It must keeps getting better.
Sarha A.
Bakersfield, CA
Covergirl is every girls first love. Everyone starts out with that cover girl foundation. But like most of us they have come along way and grown with the times. Proud of the new things theyve come out with
Jamie T.
Sun Valley, CA
Cover girl has been my main beauty products since I began wearing makeup about 20 years ago. Never had a problem with it, it seems to be pretty basic simple nothing extravagant and affordable.
Jakki W.
Pulaski, VA
I like Covergirl products fairly well, although I have to say they aren't as good, in my opinion, as Maybelline on some things such as the color matching makeup products. Covergirl, like the namesake, provides fairly good coverage, and doesn't seem to break out my skin like some product lines!
Heather D.
I have used a few covergirl products and they're good for the price point, but I don't think most of their products compare to higher end products.
Courtney G.
Perris, CA
My sister uses covergirl more than I do I use some of her lipsticks by them but my sisters makeup always looks really nice and I would say covergirl last for a while but you have to apply a little bit more of the makeup on throughout the day.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.