Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL

By COVERGIRL
4.3 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars55%
  • 4 Stars30%
  • 3 Stars12%
  • 2 Stars2%
  • 1 Star1%
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Reviews (5667)
Q&A (11)
Photos (107)
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

42 reviews

Ive used their make up before and love it. It not to expensive when your runing out of make up and dont have to much moneh left to buy some more.
Ada Maria S.
Ada Maria S.
santa tecla

15 reviews

I really love this products.
this brand is one of the best in the world.
I really enjoy every time I use it because it makes you look so pretty
Estefania S.
Estefania S.

7 reviews

Mucha variedad de productos 100% recomendado . Son de larga duracion. Tienen desde polvos compactos, brochas, lipsticks entre otros muy variado
Tasha J.
Tasha J.

32 reviews

Girl it's so fun and get it from the drugstore in they have like friendly good product I've been of their work with lipsticks and it's amazing
Saveria B.
Saveria B.
toronto, ontario

82 reviews

Covergirl was the first brand of powder I ever used! lol. They have come a long way! One of my favourite products is the lash blast mascara!
Dulce María L.
Dulce María L.

13 reviews

Es una de mis marcas favoritas, no la única pero si esta entre una de ellas, no he tenido problemas ademas de que tiene muy buenos productos
Reanna K.
Reanna K.

11 reviews

I loved the pressed powder and I would love to get more, I just don't see them in the store. That's the only bad thing, it sells quickly.
ana b.
ana b.
Puerto la cruz

60 reviews

I love this brand!! Sufro de muchas alergias y esta funciona perfecta con mi tipo de piel, variedad y productos para un maquillaje básico
Gaby L.
Gaby L.

47 reviews

Tengo que confesar que me encanta tratar bases porque para mí es el producto que tiene el potencial de transformar un rostro totalmente.
Vera C.
Vera C.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal

136 reviews

Buena marca de farmacia. He usado sus bases, blushes y polvos y se adaptan muy bien a los diversos tipos de piel. Económica y confiable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

422 reviews

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

75 reviews

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

26 reviews

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.
Heather E.
ft piere fl

10 reviews

I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the only drug store brand I use for foundation and it has been breaking me out lately. Is this happening to anyone else?
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.

11 reviews

I have been looking for a contour kit and cannot seem to find a good brand . Any suggestions ladies ?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us