Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Candice L.
Candice L.
Statesville , NC

Can't beat the price and the long lasting color. I usually purchase these products at walmart . I also use their liquid makeup and blush
jen A.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA

Covergirls don't cry after their faces are made. AHAH I love their products they promote some of the greatest people I am in love.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Fayetteville, NC

Have used cover girl for most of my life Always a nice selection great shopping experience
Cheryl V.
Cheryl V.

Covergirl is my go to makeup when I'm on a budget. It's always good quality and I like their eyeliners, those would be my favorite product. I shop covergirl pretty often. No pros or cons about their products. I would recommend cover girl products.
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY

Covergirl is the best. I've been using it since I was a young teen and the quality is consistent. My favorite is the CoverGirl orange lash blast mascara - it's a classic staple. the best part? The prices of course! Affordable quality makeup that you can always find on sale!
Salena H.
Salena H.
Kelso, WA

There makeup is great in general and when I use there eye liner it doesn't make my eyes all gooey as some other products do.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Owensboro, KY

I love covergirl and all of the products. It can really improve your skin as well. Would not use another brand.
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
Minatitlán

I really like most of their mascaras very dark and add volume and length. The lip balms re very creamy and don't dry their lips. All of their products are very affordable and have an excellent quality.
Cristina V.
Cristina V.
Commack, NY

This is a great drugstore brand. It's a classic go to brand for girls of all ages and they offer quality products for a good price.
Genesis T.
Genesis T.
Orange City, IA

Covergirl is one of the few makeup lines that have my color where i live!! Love the products. I mainly use the foundation and powder.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.