BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my childhood brand and still till this day I rock it bc the products are fab and highly recommend them great quality for the price
Yamilex C.
Yamilex C.
Best brand out there once in school i did a whole powerpoint on it from how it got the name to who it is a much better brand then other and no so much expensive covergirl is the place to go for all beauty products
jheilem m.
jheilem m.
One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has some awesome mascara products. I dont feel like you need so spend a lot on mascara with so many great choices at the drugstore. Their VolumeBlast original orange tube has to be a fave of mine. I have very straight lashes that are hard to curl. This mascara volumizes very well, super thickening. It doesn't give a ton of length but then its not meant to. I prefer thicker lashes to lengthened so it is perfect for me. It is a nice dry formula also so it allows for lots of time to work it into the lashes for great volume!!!
madeleyn a.
madeleyn a.
Tengo que confesar que me encanta tratar bases porque para mí es el producto que tiene el potencial de transformar un rostro totalmente. El único inconveniente es tener la piel sensible porque siempre existe el temor de que un producto puede irritar la piel...okay suficiente no quiero hacer llorar a nadie...ha ha ha. No sé si fue el nombre que promete que uno se va a ver fabuloso, el atractivo color turquesa en el envase o tal vez Sofía Vergara en el comercial….pero esta base me atrajo desde el primer momento que supe de ella.
Jolinne S.
Jolinne S.
Saint Andrews, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
super sizer fibers-This mascara for me was terrible all around and I've never used the regular Super Sizer Mascara. If you had great lashes to begin with, then you'd probably love this, but I don't which is why I look for mascara like this. I want to add volume and make my lashes noticeable. Well this made my few sparse lashes clump, that's the only way I got volume... not a good look. Then it was ridiculously hard to get it off my lashes, even after using waterproof makeup remover.
dora t.
dora t.
Toronto
Strengths: Inexpensive and widely available; a hugely improved selection of foundations, several with reliable sunscreen; good concealers; enviable pressed powders; some fantastic Lash Blast mascaras; mostly great eyelining options; a vast selection of lip color options, from the long-wearing Outlast to sheer lip glosses to the wholly impressive Lip Perfection lipstick
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my absolute go to for mascara product. The Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Very Black is my be all & end all for mascara. It's clump free and dries instantly. The best part is that it doesn't break the bank. CG is widely available, making it a great staple. I don't use any other make-up products from CG but I still back this brand wholeheartedly.
Donna I.
Donna I.
I've used so many CoverGirl products over the years, they are just reasonably priced, effective, quality products that are available everywhere. Right now I am using their Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation, it is lightweight and covers slight imperfections to get you looking great and on with your day without a lot effort and it lasts all day. A definite winner!
Rain S.
Rain S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i don't usually get too many things from covergirl but recently i bought the readysetgorgeous foundation & concealer and I'm obsessed! The concealer is my most favourite I had no idea it would be so good and lightweight for such an affordable price! Also the foundation is just as good! Its a little drying so i do have to moisturize really well first.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.