COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Surrey, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeshadow. Not the greatest quality... doesn't have the strongest pigments. I actually have only used the latest pallet once and chucked it because I couldn't put on enough to even see the colour... and it was purple.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Affordable products that work just as well as the expensive brand. Great for every day use. Usually can be found on sale and there is always coupons circulating the internet to help you save even more money.
Gail C.
Gail C.
This is my go to for when I am looking for any kind of makeup. They are for every day people. The prices are great. I can usually find a coupon someplace to save even more money. The variety.of products are great too
April M.
April M.
Wawa
I find covergirl products a hit or miss. Some stuff works awesome while others crash and fail. Honestly you just have to try them out for yourself to see which ones work best. Definatly not my go to products though.
Buffy G.
Buffy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have really good foundation and mascara. I havent really tried much from this line but I always get my liquid foundation and powder foundation from this brand. Its affordable and works great so its awesome! :)
Noopur P.
Noopur P.
This is the first make a brand that I ever used best make up brand ever for teenager girls if you are just starting to use make up do not buy any other brand except Maybelline because there was scare is a really
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
This is a great brand and affordable! I have e used several of their products. Some compare to big brand products. You can find it at different locations such as Walmart, target...I would recommend it to others
Maria Paola R.
Maria Paola R.
Orlando, FL
I've been using this brand since I was a teenager and I just cannot stop loving it because the time passes by and they come up with new amazing products that make more obsessed. I will keep using this brand!
Maria Paula U.
Maria Paula U.
Bogota
My favorite brand to buy mascara and sometimes I like to try their new products, their products are the best, with the best quality, and best prices. The mascaras really make your eyes pop and look awesome
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For drugstore makeup this is probably he best in my opinion. They offer so many options from lipstick, eyeshadow, liners, blush, foundations, primers, mascara, you name it, they have just about everything.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.