Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

For drugstore makeup this is probably he best in my opinion. They offer so many options from lipstick, eyeshadow, liners, blush, foundations, primers, mascara, you name it, they have just about everything.
Angela F.
Angela F.

The cost is reasonable, i like how light and airy it is applied to my face, it does not make me feel like i got makeup on. , again i cannot give a picture i am on low income and cannot afford a smartphone
Tatum W.
Tatum W.

I don't buy too much from Covergirl, but I do often buy their foundation. I haven't had a bad experience with it, and from what I've experienced, it is good quality at a good price, for a drugstore brand.
Gabriela n.
Gabriela n.
timbío

he usado losesmaltes y una mascara de pestañas de covergirl, los esaltes tienen una gran variedad de tono y la mascara de pestañas es hermosa su cepillo las deja con un aspecto abundantes y muy largas
Angel L.
Angel L.

I think this is a go to drugstore brand. They have everything you need and well priced. I used this when I started using make up and still use some products today. Like their lipsticks and foundation.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Managua

los polvos no me sirven no he encontrado uno realmente q sea para morena los tonos q hay mas son para personas blancas al igual que las bases no las puedo usar por los tonos son muy claros para mi
Alexa-Marie S.
Alexa-Marie S.
Edmonton

Best company for mascara, my go to is the clump crusher mascara for its smooth formulation, it doesn't create clumps that can be unattractive. I will continue to pick this staple up over and over.
Dina C.
Dina C.
Hamilton, Ontario

The makeup provides excellent coverage, wonderful colours and a beautiful natural look

Price is comparable and affordable

With a wide range of products it is easy to find what you are looking for
Shelia M.
Shelia M.
Heath Springs, SC

Not impressed with liquid foundation. Seemed to be thicker back when I was a teenager with better coverage. Now even with moisturizer and facial primer it just doesn't cover well. Too watery.
Brier P.
Brier P.

some CoverGirl products are amazing don't get me wrong but however there foundations can be really greasy for oily skin as it looks simply gross. Still love the quality of other products:)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.