Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Best drug store makeup line. They have the best foundations to match your skin tone it's insane. The colors are amazing the quality you wouldn't even believe and the makeup is cheap nor harsh on the skin. Very affordable and I highly recommend giving a try if you haven't already
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

Cover girl has great products for drugstore prices. I think their mascaras are amazing and they offer very affordable makeup
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Winfield, WV

Love the CoverGirl eyeliner. I've only used CoverGirl eyeliner since I was about 16. Glides on smoothly and stays on all day.
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN

I love Covergirl's masacra. No other brand can beat the brushes they put on their wands!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

Covergirl is a greta brand! They have a lot of product that is diverse in color which is great because I have trouble finding things to go with my pale skin tone. The prices are great too! I have run into some products that I definitely did not like though.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Highland Hgts, KY

I really like my COVERGIRL products. It's easy to find at any drugstore for a decent price. I always find the right shades and products when I need them most. I think that sometimes products can be overpriced, but I suggest this line to anyone who just wants the basics!
Elena L.
Elena L.

Oh CoverGirl, how I love them . I love this company, great prices and products. They're lipsticks and foundations are a must. Great packaging too. I'll continue to buy from them until I die cause I love them.
Priya P.
Priya P.

I love Covergirl products! I've never been disappointed and the ingredients are very friendly to my skin.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

I have very sensitive skin and eyes! Covergirl is the only brand that doesn't break my skin out our make my eyes water
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bivins, TX

I like to use Covergirl mascara, eyeliner, and blush. I have used the same blush from Covergirl for twenty years and I love it! They have the perfect shade that isn't too pink or too brown.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.