BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Marionette D.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used quite a few of Covergirl's product such as foundation, blush and eyeliner. Since I have a sensitive skin, their products did not suit it. I have to stop using it. However, I believed this is a good brand for those who don't have a sensitive skin like mine. I'd love to try their lipstick in the future!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Mchenry, IL
I absolutely love covergirls mascara line, my natural lashes are small and frail, but when I use their mascara it makes my lashes so long and full!
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Cover girl never fails to pull through. There is of course room for improvement in their products but I never doubt they are always improving! Very affordable which is the biggest pro. Available almost everywhere!
nathalia n.
nathalia n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl products use a magenta-colored lipstick, was a beautiful color and had much durability
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Their have some of the very best mascaras for the price! Love the lashblast collection and have been using them for years. Their waterproof mascaras are really waterproof with no smudges or anything.
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is dependable. They're a drug store brand with inexpensive products that last long and stay in place. They have it all from lips to eyes, face to nails. A couple of their products will forever be in my makeup bag.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some very affordable great products there's a few misses to but for the price this brand is completely worth it. Just not my favorite.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very affordable great drug store brand that I would recommend to anyone. The problem point of this brand is awesome
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
I have always used cover girl, and I think it's a pretty good brand, the price is good for the quality p, it's not my favorite, but I do purchase when on sale or when I find something I like. I don't think it last all day like I would want it to
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of my drug store favorites. Very inexpensive and good quality as well. It's definetly a brand you can trust.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.