BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
I like that they put James Charles as the covergirl and start to normalize the fact that some men do wear makeup without being trans. They have really good quality makeup and cheap items. You can find it at the drugstore or waltmart.
María D.
María D.
I recently bought the Onix Black Eye Liner from Cover girl. This liner is perfect for us who like simple and fast makeup. The color is perfect and it lasted for about 10 hours without running out. I will definitely try more colors.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another decent drugstore type cosmetic company - inexpensive, familiar products that are worth the money to try. You end up with some being better than others, but I find them to be good overall. I use their eyeshadows quite often.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Esta marca es más para jovernes que para mujeres adultas, su propaganda no quiere vender maquilaje, sino lo que puedes lograr con eso, se esta fijando en lo que las chicas hacen para llamar la atención de la persona que les atrae.
Jackie Y.
Jackie Y.
Waterloo
they have great everyday wear liptstick not the best pigmentation
and quality that you would find in high end makeup
however you get what you pay for and their lipstick is average
and good enough with a nice variety of colours.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products!!! I have a whole bunch of makeup from cover girl. My everyday makeup consists of the liquid clean matte foundation, lashblast volume and eyeliner! Everyday look and I always get a lot of compliments
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Covergirl has really great foundation that offers a great coverage. It matches my skin type really well and moisturizes at the same time. It's definitely worth looking into if you're on the look out for some great foundation.
Avery L.
Avery L.
Selkirk
I love cover girl ❤ . There concealers I love . I just wish they had a foundation for me like I'm very oily and dry I can never find anything for my skin so I use there concealers. Yes I would recommend there concealers :) .
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore brands and is very good quality. My favorite from the brand is their mascaras. The mascaras work and give my lashes everything they need. I would definitely recommend this to you 100%.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
reynosa
Es una marca realmente genial,casi la siempre la pruebo en rimel y me deja las pestañas realmente bien,yo las tengo largas pero lacias y es dificil enchinarlas,luego se vuelven a caer,covergirl me las deja por mas tiempo
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.