BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using Cover Girl runs in the family. I used to use the foundation and now use the cream foundation with the powder foundation.. I have very fair skin and their ivory shade is a good match for me. They are very reasonably priced as well and can be found everywhere.
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.
Cover girl antaging liquid foundation with oil of Olay ,arey daily go to foundations ,what I use for work ,keeps
My face from getting dry ,or oily,blends beautifully and covers great ,The concealer is awesome too but very
Hard to find .
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Maylene, AL
I have used Covergirl makeup since I was a teenager and still continue to use it 10 years later. I use the concealer sticks, mascara, and self-sharpening eyeliner daily. The quality and price can't be beat!
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
Love all there products honestly my go to. There eyeshadow is amazing. Very much pigmented and very out there. They put colors together that you would never think but still shows up amazing.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Drums, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used covergirl everyday. I like this brand over most others. I genuinely purchase their powder foundation which blends nicely with my complexion.
susana t.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their BB cream & eyeliner. They work very well & worth it. They are very affordable.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You did it again cover girl. All of this I Products . Cover girl makes have all made me look nice . My best of all is the lip licks . It make my lips look Fuller. Cover girl meets at target CVS and Rite Aid. Keep on buying this product for myself
Ta'Keyyah B.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable and would highly recommend to anyone that is beginning with makeup and don't want to hurt your pockets.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Their have some of the very best mascaras for the price! Love the lashblast collection and have been using them for years. Their waterproof mascaras are really waterproof with no smudges or anything.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Mchenry, IL
I absolutely love covergirls mascara line, my natural lashes are small and frail, but when I use their mascara it makes my lashes so long and full!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.