Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Tylisha T.
Tylisha T.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Great makeup! Affordable! Awesome foundations, mascaras, lipsticks! Everything!!! I have never used a product from covergirl that I didn't like. Great quality for a great price!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Quebec

This is my go to brand. I love their products. Good quality price. Not to expensive, I buy mine at Walmart. Really good quality product I love their foundation and nail polish
myriam p.
myriam p.
saguenay

Their prices are reasonable and the quality is always amazing.Covergirl has always been one of my go to brandsI have used this makeup for several years, and love the quality
Sophíę X.
Sophíę X.

Los delineadores de esta marca son maravillosos, me encantan demasiado, las máscaras de pestaña las prefiero en otros lados pero lo que es delineador y labiales me encanta.
Jodie M.
Jodie M.

I find covergirl to be very powdery and thick.
It was also scented. It might be better for someone who likes an easy to apply powder as one would only need a small amount
Stacie B.
Stacie B.
Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia

I have used Covergirl products since I was a kid and have always found their products to be of good quality and price. I can always find what I need from their products.
Pam T.
Pam T.
Moncton , New Brunswick

I use the full lash bloom mascara when I run out of my Mac and it works just as good I find! And I always get it in waterproof just in case! You know never if u need it
Natasha C.
Natasha C.

Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara is my go to mascara! I love it!! It plumps and lengthens and darkens my lashes and is soo easy to apply! Love the brush! Love the product!
Brenda C.

I love the Cover Girl cover ups. They are very easy to apply without a greasy after effect. They blend into the skin without showing marks etc based on colouring
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
Depew, NY

Always use cover girl foundation and coverup because it matches so many different skin tone options! It goes on very smooth and doesn't clog up my power brush!
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.