Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

Cover girl has great products for drugstore prices. I think their mascaras are amazing and they offer very affordable makeup
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY

I love cover girl!!! The super sizer mascara is the best! I used the covergirl outlast foundation for years and went through 4 bottles. The coverage is amazing and the finish is flawless. The price is also right
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Harris, MN

I love Covergirl's masacra. No other brand can beat the brushes they put on their wands!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.

Covergirl is a greta brand! They have a lot of product that is diverse in color which is great because I have trouble finding things to go with my pale skin tone. The prices are great too! I have run into some products that I definitely did not like though.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

Love Thier Super Sizer Mascara.
So Volumizing, It Makes My Lashes Look Fuller And Longer
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL

Very high quality products for a decent price . Great reputation for making great products. It's a brand that people know and love.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bivins, TX

I like to use Covergirl mascara, eyeliner, and blush. I have used the same blush from Covergirl for twenty years and I love it! They have the perfect shade that isn't too pink or too brown.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH

Covergirl mascara is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives you the desired look and even more. But, it doesn't stop there. All their products are great and their prices are even better! Covergirl is always one of my go to brands for great and affordable make up!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.

Products I've used before from Covergirl are full lash bloom. It is nice mascara but I'm not fond of the wand because I'm not used to using that type of wand. But I do love the formula
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Proctorville, OH

Use covergirl clean foundation for sensitive skin. It's my favorite, non-greasy and doesn't break out my face.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.