BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara16 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I like covergirl is my favorite I saw Katy Perrie and Sofia Vergara in the announcement and the makeup in their face are so natural and professional. I love covergirl
Heather C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love my Covergirl foundation! It provides amazing coverage and lasts all day. I won't buy any other foundation. I had a wonderful shopping experience. The products were very well organized and so easy to find. I will definitely be shopping for this product again.
Tiffany U.
They are a hit and miss! Some things are amazing and others are Duds and don't show pigment or clump it all depends
Meghan B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Covergirl products works as well as behind the counter makeup products without the high price. The products quality is of a very high standard.
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I use Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara everyday. I like it, it gives good coverage and volume but you definitely need at least 2 coats for best results. Also, I think it could do better on length. Another downside is that it tends to flake off a bit and I've gotten it in my eye. Overall it's a good buy for the price.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA
Covergirl makeup is fine for beginners, young girls, and/or people that are generally not that committed to a lot of high quality makeup. It's good enough for light coverage or a basic look, but I haven't found their foundation to be all that long-lasting or hard-wearing. After a couple hours, it's like I never put anything on at all. Also, they cruelly test on animals, which is enough reason in and of itself to not buy their products, even if they weren't subpar.
Janice N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I have bought from them for YEARS and am never disappointed. They are reasonably priced and have good products.
Emilee T.
Summit Argo, IL
Coer girl is a very good product, however, their waterproof makeup is not very waterproof. And it smears and also burns sooooo much!
Jessi G.
Elizabethtown, KY
CoverGirl cosmetics are great! The best thing about them is that they are inexpensive. I've noticed that they don't break my face out like some other makeups do...and the best part is that their advertising technique is becoming so much more progressive than others! They're not afraid to step outside the box.
Lisa K.
Emporia, VA
Covergirl is great for the price. I love the iced princess eyeshadow quads. Perfect with these green eyes. Bam zap boom
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.