BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Halifax, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is always an affordable option. Not always necessarily the best quality products but you do get what you pay for. I've always loved their eyebrow pencils, it's something fairly basic. However I've had a terrible time with their liquid eyeliner.
Nita S.
Nita S.
Ewa Beach, HI
I have used Covergirl products for many many years! I trust it and believe that others should trust it as well. The products never let me down. I especially enjoy the eye make up and have passed own my love of Covergirl products to my children as well.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
I love Covergirl. I have some of their foundations and I truly like the way it makes my face look. Light and smooth to the touch, it lasts for a pretty long time. I love to buy their foundations from time to time Recommended thumb up in foundations.
Lena G.
Lena G.
Covergirl is a really great brand that's doing some amazing things with regards to their advertising and their speaking out about important issues. However, it really bothers me that they are so ambiguous about whether or not they test on animals.
Tanwi C.
Tanwi C.
mumbai
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've owned three covergirl lipsticks, one that I bought twice (I ran out of the 1st one) and another one more recently. They're a bit drying but the colour is nice, it tends to stay very well. they tend to make dry or rough patches stand out.
Viry R.
Viry R.
Its long-lasting matte lipstick is good its pigmentation is acceptable but it has to be recognized that it does not dry out at all and if you open and close your mouth you can see that your lips stick together its color range is extensive.
Cover girl I like, it's not my favourite, I have tried out there concealer once, it was good but a little bit drying, I'm sure there other products are good and would live to try them, I do recommend and hope I can try other products soon
Rita D.
Rita D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many of their foundations, powders, eyeshadow, mascara's and I think it is safe to say that CoverGirl is my favourite drugstore brand. Their 3 in 1 foundation is perfect for people with oily skin and to cover up breakouts.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
St-Hilaire, QC
Easy breezy beautiful Covergirl!! I used to watch ANTM as a kid and always remember the segments when they would do the Covergirl ads!! My favorite part! I love their products: great quality and great price! What else can a girl ask for?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is low priced and works very well for its price. I use their foundation, powders, and other face makeup. Easy to find at very many stores. Highly recommend. Haven't used any of their eye makeup, but face makeup works well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.