Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jackie Y.
Jackie Y.
Waterloo

they have great everyday wear liptstick not the best pigmentation
and quality that you would find in high end makeup
however you get what you pay for and their lipstick is average
and good enough with a nice variety of colours.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, Alberta

I love cover girl products!!! I have a whole bunch of makeup from cover girl. My everyday makeup consists of the liquid clean matte foundation, lashblast volume and eyeliner! Everyday look and I always get a lot of compliments
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.

Covergirl has really great foundation that offers a great coverage. It matches my skin type really well and moisturizes at the same time. It's definitely worth looking into if you're on the look out for some great foundation.
Avery L.
Avery L.
Selkirk

I love cover girl ❤ . There concealers I love . I just wish they had a foundation for me like I'm very oily and dry I can never find anything for my skin so I use there concealers. Yes I would recommend there concealers :) .
Teresa P.
Teresa P.

Covergirl is one of the best drugstore brands and is very good quality. My favorite from the brand is their mascaras. The mascaras work and give my lashes everything they need. I would definitely recommend this to you 100%.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
reynosa

Es una marca realmente genial,casi la siempre la pruebo en rimel y me deja las pestañas realmente bien,yo las tengo largas pero lacias y es dificil enchinarlas,luego se vuelven a caer,covergirl me las deja por mas tiempo
Tawhira B.
Tawhira B.

The pro concealer is absolutely amazing. Its one of the best full coverage concealer and the variety of shades is absolutely astonishing . Also is available in like every drugstore. Definitely a drugstore haul pick up 😂
alyssa m.
alyssa m.

i've used the cover girl invisible concealer for years and it's never let me down! i'm not sure if they discontinued it for a while but when i went to the states i bought 6 of them just in case! but it has returned YAY
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Surrey, BC

Eyeshadow. Not the greatest quality... doesn't have the strongest pigments. I actually have only used the latest pallet once and chucked it because I couldn't put on enough to even see the colour... and it was purple.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Toronto

I've been using cover girl since I was young. Cheap yet good quality. My favorite products are the cover ups and pressed powder. I usually buy this brand at local drugstores. I will always be buying from this brand :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.