BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
DeLayne S.
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. They are affordable and of great quality.
Sarah P.
Austintown, OH
Cover girl is a good product for the price. I used it as a starter make up and some of the products I still use
Anna S.
Cold Spring, KY
I really like my COVERGIRL products. It's easy to find at any drugstore for a decent price. I always find the right shades and products when I need them most. I think that sometimes products can be overpriced, but I suggest this line to anyone who just wants the basics!
Leianna H.
Wellston, OH
Yeah I don't really use a lot of this. Can never get the right tones to match.
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL
esta es una marca que a mi hijha le encantsa y siempre wque puedo elegir un regalo para ella de ahi lo hago!
Holli P.
Attalla, AL
I love covergirl makeup. Super great value for a great price. Highly recommended the products
Lynseydale D.
I love Covergirl. There's something for everyone. Their foundations are great. Their eyeshadows are good. Love their mascaras.
I like covergirl is my favorite I saw Katy Perrie and Sofia Vergara in the announcement and the makeup in their face are so natural and professional. I love covergirl
Heather C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I love my Covergirl foundation! It provides amazing coverage and lasts all day. I won't buy any other foundation. I had a wonderful shopping experience. The products were very well organized and so easy to find. I will definitely be shopping for this product again.
Tiffany U.
They are a hit and miss! Some things are amazing and others are Duds and don't show pigment or clump it all depends
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.