Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Falon F.
Falon F.

Cover girl queen collection natural hue foundation is just awwwesome. The container is cute and easy to travel with, and I love the coverage., it looks natural ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
BC, Canada

Covergirl carries my very favourite brand of drugstore mascara (Supersizer), and while I have found some of their products lacking I think they have really been stepping up their game lately.
Becky M.
Becky M.

I like the cover girl brand because it is affordable and they have a great, wide variety of different products.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Beaufort, SC

Covergirl has great products that are easy to apply and great for any age and level of beauty expertise. Not too pricey - but great for what you get.
Terry H.
Terry H.
Selma, AL

I have used COVERGIRL Translucent Fair Loose Powder for years. Very affordable. Preferred the Colorless but guess it's unavailable now. Pros: Nice clean, lightweight coverage. Cons: The Colorless version was better for me. Easy to grab at Wal-Mart for the best price.
Dana G.
Dana G.

No complaints here. They have my favorite blush color of all time and will have a life customer here!
Florence L.
Florence L.

I have used the cover girl lipstick and i found it good quality and very nice on my complexion
Sarahn M.
Sarahn M.

Cover girl is very hit or miss. Most products are subpar--but I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
Talia J.
Talia J.
Port Moody, British Columbia

My fav product by covergirl is their Super Sizer mascara. I feel like it is poorly named because it doesn't add volume so much as it does lengthen! I separates my lashes beautifully and makes them look super long and defined, especially the bottom lashes. I wish their face products were a bit better, I find they are all too orange when they oxidize and they don't last long on my oily skin.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

I love cover girl! It makes me look stunning! it is always such a trusty brand & defiantly recommend it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.