BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Haley M.
Haley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always have been a huge fan of covergirl! Love who they sponsor and all their products are amazing. None in particular!
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
I love all of their products ! I think they are a very good brand I highly recommend it
Ana L.
Ana L.
San Juan, TX
Cover girl brand has one of the best mascara in a drugstore! They leave your lashes so perfect and long! Not the ugly mushy ones but the long pretty with volume lashes! This Brand is my to go when I want mascara
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Mesa, AZ
Lover their foundation, eye shadows and lip color. They are more expensive than some, but you get what you pay for!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
I like covergirl products. Everything i have ever got that is covergirl has been good quality product. Its just not my favorite brand, i dont have any reason for that though
Jen S.
Jen S.
Love all of their mascaras I only have used covergirl and love them all. Great brand for drugstore with pretty good prices as well. Always a reliable brand to choose from.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
Generally good products, but definitely some hits and misses. Very affordable and great mascaras, nice lippies as well! Some not fave products are the eyeshadows and foundations. You have to look hard to find a hidden gem.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl oldy but always a fav ! Been around and have been my go to since high school they never fail to keep me satisfied
April S.
April S.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of their products are greAt but their mascara is usually what I purchase the most.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
I absolutely love cover girl products. They seriously have something for anyone. Not only is there something for anyone you cannot beat their prices. They are absolutely reasonable with every single item they sell. I think my favorite product by cover girl is well that's so hard. lol I don't have a favorite.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.