BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Camille D.
Camille D.
Unfortunately the foundation I bought is a bit too dark for my skin tone in winter, but in summer it is just perfect. Both of the products go on very smooth and last okay, but almost have the same coverage, which is a problem for me because my dark circles are very dark.
Lezlie R.
Lezlie R.
I use the pressed powder for touch ups on the go when my skin gets oily and it works great. I also use the loose powder when I'm getting ready in the morning and it covers great. I can't stand anything on my face so this helps control the shine and covers my acne scars.

Fills me with happiness! Hahahaha here in chile these products of this brand were not really seen, I always saw magazines or especially that on the tv was sponsored enough and the only thing I thought was to try these products and I really recommend it to any girl
Juanita F.
Juanita F.
heeey its covergirl, have an amazing prices so you can buy some different things with a good money and the quality its good like the variations of the products.. have an affordable price (i love it).. i recommend this brand you can buy good things for a good price
Alison B.
Alison B.
Halifax, NS
Covergirl has a wide variety of products and they are very good quality products they are pretty inexpensive and they have a lot of colour options I buy a lot of drugstore makeup and I would recommend to anyone on a budget or anyone just starting out with makeup
María Victoria J.
María Victoria J.
Caracas, DTO CAPITAL
I got the Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara and I haven't been happier in my whole life. You should take this from a girl who has struggled her whole life to get her eyelashes the least bit noticed. A day doesn't pass in which I don't wear this amazing product!
Carly G.
Carly G.
COVERGIRL has been around for decades and there is a reason for that. They know what they are doing and do a great job at it! Whether it is foundation, eye shadow, lipstick, or anything else, you know that you are getting a quality product for a decent price.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Watrous box 1045
I love this brand a lot this is the first brand I ever used when i first started doing my make up. Some products are just amazing other times there's some products that need some improvement. My fave purchase is the foundations I love the foundations so much.
María C.
María C.
en mi ciudad es la marca de productos de bellezza que son de lina pro, y accequibles a los precios, asi que es perfecto para tener productos de calidad y que sabes que por ser covergirl son confiables
me encanta esta marca por su variedad y cuidado en la piel
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Cold lake, Alberta
love this company, they came up with amazing products. they can get pricey, but id still buy them if i could afford it all the time. they have an amazing line. and the staff whom helped me find my colors was super helpful. i used covergirl cover up daily!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.