BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI
Overall covergirl products are good at least the ones I've tried, I am a fan of the last blast mascara for very dark long lashes
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Covergirl is a good brand and can be found at your local drugstore. That's the best part for me. Also, they have a huge selection of colors and formulas.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl lash blast infinity 24 hour liquid eye liner. Really stands up to its name. It really does hold for 24 hours without smearing, flaking, running.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Willoughby, OH
Great brand they make so many products to chose from mostly good quality they just need to go a little lighter with foundation colors that would help some of us are pale but other then that I love there products
Elene T.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried many of the cover girl product. I have bought Katy pary lipstick and it wad awesome. Everything was as described and smell of lipstick was awesome.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
COver Girl has been my go to makeup since I was in middle school. I have avidly followed them and I will always use their products because they fit my skin type so perfectly.
LaDonna W.
LaDonna W.
Texarkana, AR
I love the cover girl pressed powder! Cheap and good coverage!! I know anyone can afford $7
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Cover girl. I love many products from here. They have some very good mascaras and foundations.
not a big fan of this product .....i had a very horrible experience with this product and when i called customer service they act as if caused my own breakout not very helpful at all......they really have a good quality product
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really in love with her foundation, which came out pretty expensive for a drugstore.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.