BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erica M.
Pensacola, FL
All the mascara is amazing!! It's hard to choose my favorite because they all do different looks. However, you won't be disappointed!
Brianna M.
Marble Falls, TX
I have really dry and sensitive skin so I use the CoverGirl sensitive skin powder and it makes my face look so smooth.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
Love all there products honestly my go to. There eyeshadow is amazing. Very much pigmented and very out there. They put colors together that you would never think but still shows up amazing.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
I have only used there make up. I did like there make up because it was cheaper but doesn't cover like some others do. Nothing really bad to say about them other than that though
DIANN B.
Pewaukee, WI
Good selection....decent prices....always on the latest trends...and very easy to find...in every drugstore.
Lupe G.
I don't use them occasionally but they are great products.... I've used their foundations and concealers!
Sarah M.
Tried using covergirl primer and I didn't feel like it did very much for my skin other than maybe keep my skin from appearing as greasy.
Ashley L.
Owensboro, KY

I love covergirl and all of the products. It can really improve your skin as well. Would not use another brand.
Michele B.
I've used a bunch of covergirl products! I find the nail polish to be great! The clear top coat definitely helps to prevent chipping and there are a wide range of colors from metallics to pinks to deep reds.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA
Covergirls don't cry after their faces are made. AHAH I love their products they promote some of the greatest people I am in love.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.