Add a Photo
María C.
María C.
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
en mi ciudad es la marca de productos de bellezza que son de lina pro, y accequibles a los precios, asi que es perfecto para tener productos de calidad y que sabes que por ser covergirl son confiables
me encanta esta marca por su variedad y cuidado en la piel
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Cold lake, Alberta
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
love this company, they came up with amazing products. they can get pricey, but id still buy them if i could afford it all the time. they have an amazing line. and the staff whom helped me find my colors was super helpful. i used covergirl cover up daily!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Halifax, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 2, 2017, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is always an affordable option. Not always necessarily the best quality products but you do get what you pay for. I've always loved their eyebrow pencils, it's something fairly basic. However I've had a terrible time with their liquid eyeliner.
Nita S.
Nita S.
Ewa Beach, HI
Dec. 29, 2016, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl products for many many years! I trust it and believe that others should trust it as well. The products never let me down. I especially enjoy the eye make up and have passed own my love of Covergirl products to my children as well.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl. I have some of their foundations and I truly like the way it makes my face look. Light and smooth to the touch, it lasts for a pretty long time. I love to buy their foundations from time to time Recommended thumb up in foundations.
Lena G.
Lena G.
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a really great brand that's doing some amazing things with regards to their advertising and their speaking out about important issues. However, it really bothers me that they are so ambiguous about whether or not they test on animals.
Tanwi C.
Tanwi C.
mumbai
Dec. 24, 2016, 8:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've owned three covergirl lipsticks, one that I bought twice (I ran out of the 1st one) and another one more recently. They're a bit drying but the colour is nice, it tends to stay very well. they tend to make dry or rough patches stand out.
Viry R.
Viry R.
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Its long-lasting matte lipstick is good its pigmentation is acceptable but it has to be recognized that it does not dry out at all and if you open and close your mouth you can see that your lips stick together its color range is extensive.
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl I like, it's not my favourite, I have tried out there concealer once, it was good but a little bit drying, I'm sure there other products are good and would live to try them, I do recommend and hope I can try other products soon
Rita D.
Rita D.
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried so many of their foundations, powders, eyeshadow, mascara's and I think it is safe to say that CoverGirl is my favourite drugstore brand. Their 3 in 1 foundation is perfect for people with oily skin and to cover up breakouts.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.