Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC

This is one of the leading drugstore brands for a reason. Quality products with a good price. The products aren't super consistent, but I have never gotten anything that I absolutely hated and couldn't use. I have bought items I love.
debbie w.
debbie w.

covergirl is good make up love the bronzer it works great and good quality al different colors to pick from affordable
Renee K.
Renee K.
Leitchfield , Ky

I love usen cover girl products.They smells good and they wonk wonderful. I buy it at walmart. It is always a easy product to find.
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Cover girl rocket mascara is my 1st choice mascara amongst the other brands i have in my bag. I like the thickess and length it gves me. As if im wearing "falsies" (Fake eye lashes)! I wear this ar work or on a day off im wearing light make up
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I love cover girls mascaras. They are always my go to for mascara. They always have ones that don't clump up your eyelashes
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA

Cheap medium coverage foundation. Never expensive and usually better than some of the more ex0ensiclve stuff. How awesome is that!?
Covergirl so Lasky mascara in jet black is amazing!!! I have long lashes alr eew Dylan but with this mascara my lashes were supereally long and dark. They looked really full and just beautiful
mariluz e.
mariluz e.
Doral, FL

Bueno el producto que más uso de esta línea, es la base Clean Oil control anti-Luisance 555 software honey. Me gusta mucho esta base porque ayuda mucho a controlar el brillo de la cara y también te ayuda a no verte muy grasosa ya que ese es mi problema más común y me gusta mucho más por el acabado mate que deja en la piel.
Roberta D.
Roberta D.
Natchez, MS

So there are some things that Covergirl sells that I'm not crazy about, but if you find something that is good for your skin type, you are GOLDEN because everything is reasonably priced! I'm crazy about their Matte bb cream. I have super oily skin and it keeps me looking good all day with almost full coverage! The only downside is that it doesn't have sunscreen in it.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR

Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines you can get. From foundation to lipstick they have so many wonderful products and pocket friendly prices. I wish it were easier to find the perfect shade of foundation in drugstore lines.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.