BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan S.
One of the very first brands I ever bought makeup from. Not one of my favorites anymore just because the quality isn't great, but still good!
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
I love covergirl products because they are super consistent in quality and very affordable. If I want to try a new product but don't want to spend a ton BUT I still want a quality product I can always count on Covergirl to show up!
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR
I love me some cover girl products. I haven't found a cover girl product that I don't like. From foundations to lipgloss to eyeliners, they have all been great!!
Sarah R.
Pollok, TX
For an inexpensive product you can find at many local stores, these products by Covergirl are actually great. I love the mascara and eyeliner by covergirl.
Brittany P.
Michigan City, IN
I love there foundation and the way it blends so well with my skin tone. There blush is always great.
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY
I luke most of their products. I think this is a good quality make up brand. I love their foundation.
Ana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL!! has pretty good makeup products. but honestly im not a really a huge fan of this brand. I have own lash blast volume mascara and I like it was one of my favorite back in the days. also I use to own the clean foundation and powder. it work ok but not planning on purchasing again. recently I received the COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lip Gloss and Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner from pinch me. that I haven't try. witch im kind of excited to try. I recommend this brand to those girls that are starting with makeup. its affordable and its available at any drug store.
Erica M.
Pensacola, FL
All the mascara is amazing!! It's hard to choose my favorite because they all do different looks. However, you won't be disappointed!
Brianna M.
Marble Falls, TX
I have really dry and sensitive skin so I use the CoverGirl sensitive skin powder and it makes my face look so smooth.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
Love all there products honestly my go to. There eyeshadow is amazing. Very much pigmented and very out there. They put colors together that you would never think but still shows up amazing.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.