Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

I love cover girl! It makes me look stunning! it is always such a trusty brand & defiantly recommend it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I want to love cover girl... but every time I purchase something from them, I end up getting something from another brand to replace it.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Beaufort, SC

Covergirl has great products that are easy to apply and great for any age and level of beauty expertise. Not too pricey - but great for what you get.
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

I live by the covergirl matte foundation in the queen collection. It's long lasting, the formula is smooth & gives you a dewy look. If you haven't tried it you should
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI

Only a fan of there clean matte bb cream, it's the best! The rest of their products I have not been a fan of or haven't tried.
Terry H.
Terry H.
Selma, AL

I have used COVERGIRL Translucent Fair Loose Powder for years. Very affordable. Preferred the Colorless but guess it's unavailable now. Pros: Nice clean, lightweight coverage. Cons: The Colorless version was better for me. Easy to grab at Wal-Mart for the best price.
Florence L.
Florence L.

I have used the cover girl lipstick and i found it good quality and very nice on my complexion
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX

I love almost all their products ! I like their mascaras so much especially the waterproof ones . If i curl my eyelashes and use one of their mascaras that atent waterproof it will make my eyelashes go back to normal which i hate but its wwith all the non waterproof mascaras in every brand not just covergirl but besides that their products are really good and affordable!
Sarahn M.
Sarahn M.

Cover girl is very hit or miss. Most products are subpar--but I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Annville, PA

Cover girl isn't the BEST quality makeup I've tried, but it's among the best quality you can get for the lower price it's at.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.