BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time.
Sonam L.
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their products, it's easily found and simple to use also it's not expensive
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara. I only use their mascara products because it works so well. Covergirl always has great commercials that influence the community to purchase their products. They choose great people to be spokesmen for their company as well.
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
Cover girl is great brand. Great prices for all the products. I always try there new products and love them!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY
Great options for makeup and other health and beauty products. Prices are unbeatable.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirls supersize lash it's so good and I also like when they did the collation with Star Wars that was awesome. My favorite puts haste would have to be the supersize lash it's good, I would totally get again.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to CoverGirl or any drugstore makeup that has been around for awhile I started off on CoverGirl at a young age and they have come so far. They have amazing mascaras as well as anything foundation and powder wise. They have really cool eyeshadow palettes for smokey eye or anything really when it comes to Shadows. I can say that they are constantly coming out with a new product and their BB cream and Foundation is awesome. All of their lip products are high pigmented and stay on in their cream blushes are awesome. All together I review them at a 5 because they've stuck around and they have come so far from just accompany that started off with the basic makeup.
MaKayla J.
MaKayla J.
Dickinson , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. I buy just about everything cover girl. Foundation, mascara, eye liner, powders. I love it all. It's good quality. Also it's very affordable.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a very great brand for many years very dependable products and very reasonable prices
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great choice for a drug store makeup brand. There stuff is always great for what there prices are. They always have great mascaras and eyeliners.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.