Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Dec. 29, 2016, 4:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I haved a mascara and it was okay, the quality was good but i think that it would be more appropiate for diary use, but besides that the product was very easy to use, long lasting and for easy looks it fits very well but i preffer use other mascara for more elegant make up
Montserrat G.
Montserrat G.
León, Guanajuato, México
Feb. 6, 2017, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my fave brands from the drugstore: Their lash blast mascara have been one of my favorites for years now; I think Ive repurchased it at least 10 times in the last 5 years.

I like their Outlast Fabulous foundation: its high coverage and it looks beautiful on the skin
Camille D.
Camille D.
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Unfortunately the foundation I bought is a bit too dark for my skin tone in winter, but in summer it is just perfect. Both of the products go on very smooth and last okay, but almost have the same coverage, which is a problem for me because my dark circles are very dark.
Lezlie R.
Lezlie R.
Dec. 18, 2016, 8 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the pressed powder for touch ups on the go when my skin gets oily and it works great. I also use the loose powder when I'm getting ready in the morning and it covers great. I can't stand anything on my face so this helps control the shine and covers my acne scars.
Feb. 3, 2017, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

Fills me with happiness! Hahahaha here in chile these products of this brand were not really seen, I always saw magazines or especially that on the tv was sponsored enough and the only thing I thought was to try these products and I really recommend it to any girl
Juanita F.
Juanita F.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
heeey its covergirl, have an amazing prices so you can buy some different things with a good money and the quality its good like the variations of the products.. have an affordable price (i love it).. i recommend this brand you can buy good things for a good price
Alison B.
Alison B.
Halifax, NS
Jan. 29, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has a wide variety of products and they are very good quality products they are pretty inexpensive and they have a lot of colour options I buy a lot of drugstore makeup and I would recommend to anyone on a budget or anyone just starting out with makeup
María Victoria J.
María Victoria J.
Caracas, DTO CAPITAL
Jan. 6, 2017, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I got the Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara and I haven't been happier in my whole life. You should take this from a girl who has struggled her whole life to get her eyelashes the least bit noticed. A day doesn't pass in which I don't wear this amazing product!
Carly G.
Carly G.
Jan. 28, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL has been around for decades and there is a reason for that. They know what they are doing and do a great job at it! Whether it is foundation, eye shadow, lipstick, or anything else, you know that you are getting a quality product for a decent price.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Watrous box 1045
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand a lot this is the first brand I ever used when i first started doing my make up. Some products are just amazing other times there's some products that need some improvement. My fave purchase is the foundations I love the foundations so much.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.