Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
María C.
María C.

en mi ciudad es la marca de productos de bellezza que son de lina pro, y accequibles a los precios, asi que es perfecto para tener productos de calidad y que sabes que por ser covergirl son confiables
me encanta esta marca por su variedad y cuidado en la piel
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.

Is an excellent brand, all the products that I have tried of this have left me in love, their eyeliners are incredible I love them .. My friends love this product line ...<3<3I would love to keep trying on all your products.. I love buying all your products.
Madison O.
Madison O.
Burlington, On

Covergirl has great products if you looking for makeup or other skin products. Long lasting and great colours for foundation, eye shadows, lip colours etc. Commercials are fun to watch, drawing in customers to their products. Can be purchased at most stores.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Cold lake, Alberta

love this company, they came up with amazing products. they can get pricey, but id still buy them if i could afford it all the time. they have an amazing line. and the staff whom helped me find my colors was super helpful. i used covergirl cover up daily!
Penelope H.
Penelope H.
Venezuela; Caracas

Smoky shadow blast
Recientemente compre esta sombra por pura curiosidad. Mi color es el Rosé. Su presentación es muy bonita y parctica, ya que puedes difuminar con los dedos siempre y cuando los tengas limpios. Su duración es de 6 a 8 horas sin retoques.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Covergirl is always an affordable option. Not always necessarily the best quality products but you do get what you pay for. I've always loved their eyebrow pencils, it's something fairly basic. However I've had a terrible time with their liquid eyeliner.
Madeleine W.
Madeleine W.
Cambridge, ON

Always really nice products, they keep my skin looking good and fresh. My pores don't clog too much and CoverGirl ensures that. However, in comparison to MAC and other brands, there is simply no comparison. When on a budget, covergirl is a great choice.
Nita S.
Nita S.
Ewa Beach, HI

I have used Covergirl products for many many years! I trust it and believe that others should trust it as well. The products never let me down. I especially enjoy the eye make up and have passed own my love of Covergirl products to my children as well.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD

I love Covergirl. I have some of their foundations and I truly like the way it makes my face look. Light and smooth to the touch, it lasts for a pretty long time. I love to buy their foundations from time to time Recommended thumb up in foundations.
Lena G.
Lena G.

Covergirl is a really great brand that's doing some amazing things with regards to their advertising and their speaking out about important issues. However, it really bothers me that they are so ambiguous about whether or not they test on animals.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.