Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Abigail F.
Abigail F.

I've used everything covergirl since day one, they are so fabulous and just in general great with prices and quality. With cheap prices comes not the best quality of course, but the quality is definitely suited for the price.
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM

I love there powdered foundations, they are full coverages alone and smells so good, they also have great mascara. There liquid foundations are very nice too and also eye shadows are smooth, I'd often shop thru there products
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN

Best drugstore makeup available. I love their super sizer Fiber Mascara. It makes my lashes look thicker and fuller. Their true match foundation is a quality product and comes in the widest variety of shades I have ever seen.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA

Covergirl was one of the very first brands I ever used. I had cover girl foundation. This brand will always be a classic in my eyes. I would still use Covergirl. Super affordable and keeps up with the fast paced make industry
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL

I like some of their products, but it's hit or miss. I love the new matte BB cream, it's good coverage for a BB cream but it's not super greasy like most of the drugstore BB creams out there. The price of covergirl is great.
Fabiana B.
Fabiana B.
Fort Myers, FL

I have used different types of covergirl mascara. I have liked some more than others but I think they all do their job well. Among which I have used are:
-CG VOLUME Exact
-CG Professional masks all-in-one
-CG lashblastvolume
April S.
April S.

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara, Black Brown 810 1 ea

For less than ten bucks- this is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. The volume it adds to my lashes is INSANE!! Go out and get it- you'll not regret it❤
Janice W.
Janice W.
Camby, IN

This is great for the beginner. I think they're one of the best drug store brands. They have a wide variety of good quality products. Customer service is great. The website and toll free number has a lot of good suggestions.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

I do like a few covergirl products but I have not used that many. Their concealers are pretty good and I like one of their blushes that is a rosey-coral color (I don't know the name of the color sorry it's been so long ago).
Kara P.
Kara P.

Cover girl is so hot or miss. I haven't loved a lot of these products for a long time. In fact, the only thing I can find that works for me is the clump crusher mascara. I do like the mascara, but I wish this brand had more.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.