BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Memphis, TN
I do enjoy the covergirl blush, eye shadows, and mascara. They are great products and I've never had any issues with irritation from the covergirl brand! Who doesn't want to look and feel like a Covergirl!
Trenola B.
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love almost all cover girl products and their bb creams are my favorite. Cover girl products are a great addition to your beginner's makeup bag. Their products are very affordable and never disappoint me
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Swain, NY
I live their makeup, it is affordable and I can buy it at just about any store I normally shop at like wal mart. My mom also uses cover girl and she is the one who originally got me hooked on this product.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
I've used covergirl fave powder for over a year now and will recommend it to anyone. They have a great finishing powder and their products are very affordable. Pretty much any product you get here will be.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have liked a few things from here there definitely not expensive and some things are definitely nice for the price cause most of it's inexpensive and actually really nice I would recommend shopping here!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahh!!! I absolutely love cover girl!! My foundation powder concealer everything is cover girl! The price is usually cheaper that most! The products are amazing! I promise I won't be disappointed if you do!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the quality of their foundation for being a drug store brand it works well some I have found more oily than others thus could use improvement but you can't beat the price and the coverage is amazing
Tiara T.
Tiara T.
Toledo, IA
Covergirl can be found in most stores that have cosmetics which makes it easily accessible to get your hands on the products they have. I think it's a great company if you are just starting to wear makeup.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Stanton, CA
Cover girl has to be one of the best cosmetics their products are so amazing my favorite is their mascaras and eyeliners there are definitely no problems with their items j totally recommend you buying it
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their product, but sadly it doesn't work well for those with sensitive skin like mine. I wish they had a product line that would work! I would be into it. For now I'll just fawn over their mascara!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.