Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Wyoming, MI

Great products from a well known company. They've surpassed the test of time I'm quality and standards, and yet, as a company, still push the limits, and remains on the forefront of social awareness, as well. I love Cover Girl!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
N Hollywood, CA

I usually stick to Covergirl products because they are more affordable but still for a good quality. I'd love to branch out and try new things, but it's always a risk when they're expensive brands. I can always trust Covergirl.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, Tn

Covergirl has some great drug store products. I adore their concealers! The color matching is fantastic! I have a pale complexion and their lighter shades match perfectly! I appreciate this brand and their attention to detail.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

COvergirl has been my go to for makeup since I started wearing makeup. Quality is good and the color selections for everything from lipstick to coverup have come a long way. Reasonably priced and usually long lasting products.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Six Mile, SC

This is a great drugstore brand. It's a decent price for some middle level makeup. I've always loved their eye shadows and foundation. They are way better than elf products but still not quite as good as the designer products.
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown, OH

Great affordable brand that meets your daily beauty requirements! I feel they have a bit more to a generic look to them but awesome for anyone looking for dupes and wanting something that's a quick look! Definitely recommend 🖤
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM

I love there powdered foundations, they are full coverages alone and smells so good, they also have great mascara. There liquid foundations are very nice too and also eye shadows are smooth, I'd often shop thru there products
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA

Covergirl was one of the very first brands I ever used. I had cover girl foundation. This brand will always be a classic in my eyes. I would still use Covergirl. Super affordable and keeps up with the fast paced make industry
Abigail F.
Abigail F.

I've used everything covergirl since day one, they are so fabulous and just in general great with prices and quality. With cheap prices comes not the best quality of course, but the quality is definitely suited for the price.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL

I have to cofesar that covergirl was one of the first lines of beauty products that I use and I love .... has the layer of transforming your face in an extraordinary way, has a wide range of tones and colors that are fabulous
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.