Add a Photo

Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of their products are fairly decent for the price. However I'm just not impressed with their products as I am others. It can be made out as cheap looking, so I just go to the other products in my list.
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Memphis, TN
Jan. 6, 2017, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do enjoy the covergirl blush, eye shadows, and mascara. They are great products and I've never had any issues with irritation from the covergirl brand! Who doesn't want to look and feel like a Covergirl!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Swain, NY
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I live their makeup, it is affordable and I can buy it at just about any store I normally shop at like wal mart. My mom also uses cover girl and she is the one who originally got me hooked on this product.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have liked a few things from here there definitely not expensive and some things are definitely nice for the price cause most of it's inexpensive and actually really nice I would recommend shopping here!
Trenola B.
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 29, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love almost all cover girl products and their bb creams are my favorite. Cover girl products are a great addition to your beginner's makeup bag. Their products are very affordable and never disappoint me
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Jan. 2, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used covergirl fave powder for over a year now and will recommend it to anyone. They have a great finishing powder and their products are very affordable. Pretty much any product you get here will be.
Tiara T.
Tiara T.
Toledo, IA
Jan. 12, 2017, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl can be found in most stores that have cosmetics which makes it easily accessible to get your hands on the products they have. I think it's a great company if you are just starting to wear makeup.
Jodee H.
Jodee H.
Saint Anthony, ID
Jan. 31, 2017, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great company that offers products that are good quality for a good price. When I was in HS I used their green powder compacts and now I love their mascara and eyeliner. You can't go wrong.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the quality of their foundation for being a drug store brand it works well some I have found more oily than others thus could use improvement but you can't beat the price and the coverage is amazing
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA
Jan. 2, 2017, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ahh!!! I absolutely love cover girl!! My foundation powder concealer everything is cover girl! The price is usually cheaper that most! The products are amazing! I promise I won't be disappointed if you do!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.