BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC
The covergirl mascara and eyeliner dont smudge and go on easily. It is also a great price and not overly expensive.
Katie M.
Gaffney, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are good for lighter coverage. I prefer heavy coverage but it was a good product overall.
lindsey n.
I recently purchased a mascara by them they make my lashes longer and fuller and I love that it doesn't clump up!
diana p.
Cover girl clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I keep rebuying it because it is so awesome!
Lisa M.
Clinton, PA
Use the oil free foundation for years and have never had any breakouts or rashes from their products.
Amanda C.
Pedro, OH
Covergirl foundation provides excellent coverage without feeling heavy. It goes on smooth and blends beautifully. Foundation lasts all day and doesn't come off on everything like many other makeup brands.
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY
They are afforable and convenient how are some products are a lot better than other products!!! Depends on you look but i grew up using this brand!!
Delaney E.
Hodgenville, KY
My Covergirl eyeshadow is my go-to for every occasion! The shades go perfectly with the colors of my eyes and apply so well!
Becca C.
Mesa, AZ
I have been using Covergirl for years for my blemish cover up. It works great and is a fair price. I have tried other products, but so far, this is the best I've found.
Rhonda W.
Slidell, LA
I use their foundation all the time I love the oil free one especially. It's always at x great price too
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.