COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drugstore brand of make up. Extremely reasonably priced. All of their products work very well. If I'm purchasing make up from the drug store it's always covergirl. Plus I love their new campaign
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Memphis, TN
I do enjoy the covergirl blush, eye shadows, and mascara. They are great products and I've never had any issues with irritation from the covergirl brand! Who doesn't want to look and feel like a Covergirl!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Swain, NY
I live their makeup, it is affordable and I can buy it at just about any store I normally shop at like wal mart. My mom also uses cover girl and she is the one who originally got me hooked on this product.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
I've used covergirl fave powder for over a year now and will recommend it to anyone. They have a great finishing powder and their products are very affordable. Pretty much any product you get here will be.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahh!!! I absolutely love cover girl!! My foundation powder concealer everything is cover girl! The price is usually cheaper that most! The products are amazing! I promise I won't be disappointed if you do!
Trenola B.
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love almost all cover girl products and their bb creams are my favorite. Cover girl products are a great addition to your beginner's makeup bag. Their products are very affordable and never disappoint me
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I have liked a few things from here there definitely not expensive and some things are definitely nice for the price cause most of it's inexpensive and actually really nice I would recommend shopping here!
Jodee H.
Jodee H.
Saint Anthony, ID
Cover girl is a great company that offers products that are good quality for a good price. When I was in HS I used their green powder compacts and now I love their mascara and eyeliner. You can't go wrong.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I love the quality of their foundation for being a drug store brand it works well some I have found more oily than others thus could use improvement but you can't beat the price and the coverage is amazing
Tiara T.
Tiara T.
Toledo, IA
Covergirl can be found in most stores that have cosmetics which makes it easily accessible to get your hands on the products they have. I think it's a great company if you are just starting to wear makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.