Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Lezlie R.
Lezlie R.

I use the pressed powder for touch ups on the go when my skin gets oily and it works great. I also use the loose powder when I'm getting ready in the morning and it covers great. I can't stand anything on my face so this helps control the shine and covers my acne scars.
Malika W.
Malika W.
Calgary, Alberta

I love how affordable they are! Their lipsticks are my favourite, they're well pigmented and I've never had a problem with any of their formulas. I'm especially feeling their Katy Kat matte lipsticks, although they're more a satin finish than matte. Still I love it!
Juanita F.
Juanita F.

heeey its covergirl, have an amazing prices so you can buy some different things with a good money and the quality its good like the variations of the products.. have an affordable price (i love it).. i recommend this brand you can buy good things for a good price

Fills me with happiness! Hahahaha here in chile these products of this brand were not really seen, I always saw magazines or especially that on the tv was sponsored enough and the only thing I thought was to try these products and I really recommend it to any girl
Alison B.
Alison B.
Halifax, NS

Covergirl has a wide variety of products and they are very good quality products they are pretty inexpensive and they have a lot of colour options I buy a lot of drugstore makeup and I would recommend to anyone on a budget or anyone just starting out with makeup
María Victoria J.
María Victoria J.
Caracas, DTO CAPITAL

I got the Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara and I haven't been happier in my whole life. You should take this from a girl who has struggled her whole life to get her eyelashes the least bit noticed. A day doesn't pass in which I don't wear this amazing product!
Carly G.
Carly G.

COVERGIRL has been around for decades and there is a reason for that. They know what they are doing and do a great job at it! Whether it is foundation, eye shadow, lipstick, or anything else, you know that you are getting a quality product for a decent price.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Watrous box 1045

I love this brand a lot this is the first brand I ever used when i first started doing my make up. Some products are just amazing other times there's some products that need some improvement. My fave purchase is the foundations I love the foundations so much.
María C.
María C.

en mi ciudad es la marca de productos de bellezza que son de lina pro, y accequibles a los precios, asi que es perfecto para tener productos de calidad y que sabes que por ser covergirl son confiables
me encanta esta marca por su variedad y cuidado en la piel
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.

Is an excellent brand, all the products that I have tried of this have left me in love, their eyeliners are incredible I love them .. My friends love this product line ...<3<3I would love to keep trying on all your products.. I love buying all your products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.