Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Abby N.
Abby N.
Beaufort, SC

Covergirl has great products that are easy to apply and great for any age and level of beauty expertise. Not too pricey - but great for what you get.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Pollok, TX

For an inexpensive product you can find at many local stores, these products by Covergirl are actually great. I love the mascara and eyeliner by covergirl.
Me encantan los productos de covergirl, son sensacionales. Tienen una excelente covertura y color
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS

Covergirl is my first goto brand for almost all of my makeup needs, it's what I started out using, many moons ago and i still love it!!!
Terry H.
Terry H.
Selma, AL

I have used COVERGIRL Translucent Fair Loose Powder for years. Very affordable. Preferred the Colorless but guess it's unavailable now. Pros: Nice clean, lightweight coverage. Cons: The Colorless version was better for me. Easy to grab at Wal-Mart for the best price.
Florence L.
Florence L.

I have used the cover girl lipstick and i found it good quality and very nice on my complexion
Callie M.
Callie M.

CoverGirl has many nice and affordable options that are easy to find and purchase.
Sarahn M.
Sarahn M.

Cover girl is very hit or miss. Most products are subpar--but I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Annville, PA

Cover girl isn't the BEST quality makeup I've tried, but it's among the best quality you can get for the lower price it's at.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tucson , AZ

Every now and then I will get expensive mascaras as gifts (Benefit, Too Faced), but I always go back to my COVERGIRL The Super Sizer Fibers Mascara in Very Black. It does everything the expensive mascaras do, and it washes off so easily at night. I've added this photo before, and it's super creepy, but look at those lashes! Would recommend 10/10
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.