Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Teresa P.
Teresa P.

Covergirl is one of the best drugstore brands and is very good quality. My favorite from the brand is their mascaras. The mascaras work and give my lashes everything they need. I would definitely recommend this to you 100%.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
reynosa

Es una marca realmente genial,casi la siempre la pruebo en rimel y me deja las pestañas realmente bien,yo las tengo largas pero lacias y es dificil enchinarlas,luego se vuelven a caer,covergirl me las deja por mas tiempo
Tawhira B.
Tawhira B.

The pro concealer is absolutely amazing. Its one of the best full coverage concealer and the variety of shades is absolutely astonishing . Also is available in like every drugstore. Definitely a drugstore haul pick up 😂
alyssa m.
alyssa m.

i've used the cover girl invisible concealer for years and it's never let me down! i'm not sure if they discontinued it for a while but when i went to the states i bought 6 of them just in case! but it has returned YAY
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Surrey, BC

Eyeshadow. Not the greatest quality... doesn't have the strongest pigments. I actually have only used the latest pallet once and chucked it because I couldn't put on enough to even see the colour... and it was purple.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Toronto

I've been using cover girl since I was young. Cheap yet good quality. My favorite products are the cover ups and pressed powder. I usually buy this brand at local drugstores. I will always be buying from this brand :)
Sara H.
Sara H.

Love it. Affordable products that work just as well as the expensive brand. Great for every day use. Usually can be found on sale and there is always coupons circulating the internet to help you save even more money.
Gail C.
Gail C.

This is my go to for when I am looking for any kind of makeup. They are for every day people. The prices are great. I can usually find a coupon someplace to save even more money. The variety.of products are great too
April M.
April M.
Wawa

I find covergirl products a hit or miss. Some stuff works awesome while others crash and fail. Honestly you just have to try them out for yourself to see which ones work best. Definatly not my go to products though.
Buffy G.
Buffy G.

They have really good foundation and mascara. I havent really tried much from this line but I always get my liquid foundation and powder foundation from this brand. Its affordable and works great so its awesome! :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.