BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lynseydale D.
Lynseydale D.
I love Covergirl. There's something for everyone. Their foundations are great. Their eyeshadows are good. Love their mascaras.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using Cover Girl runs in the family. I used to use the foundation and now use the cream foundation with the powder foundation.. I have very fair skin and their ivory shade is a good match for me. They are very reasonably priced as well and can be found everywhere.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
I have always used cover girl, and I think it's a pretty good brand, the price is good for the quality p, it's not my favorite, but I do purchase when on sale or when I find something I like. I don't think it last all day like I would want it to
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
I love cover girl my make up looks flawless any time I use it . It is a must have in my makeup bag
Tierney O.
Tierney O.
Racine, WI
Decent quality makeup. One of the best drugstore brands. I would recommend their mascarras, they're very good quality.
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is dependable. They're a drug store brand with inexpensive products that last long and stay in place. They have it all from lips to eyes, face to nails. A couple of their products will forever be in my makeup bag.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the lipsticks from Cover girl! So many different color's to choose from! From nudes to deep reddish purple!
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin 💚
Shaneequa N.
Shaneequa N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all cover girl mascara , they make my lashes look think and long. It's a great product
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL
Can't beat this product for the price. Always covers all blemishes, doesn't leave cakey feeling. Great product that I will continue to use. This brand is great with all products eyeshadow covers well and has great color.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.