COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always thought covergirl was cheap and terrible quality simply because I used a couple items YEARS ago. Boy was I wrong! I love the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation oh my gosh it's so perfect for me, it's everything I want in a foundation! Although I still feel it's hit and miss with other products but for the price it's worth a try!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I hardly ever wear anything except eye and lip makeup. My favorite is the Covergirl 24 Hour Lash Blast. I actually caught it on sale one day for 1.50 and it worked wonders. I have used it ever since, on sale or not. Sometimes, if I feel like doing foundation and such, I use the TruBlends. It really does blend and looks so natural.
Isabel K.
Isabel K.
Bowmanville, Ontario
Covergirl has its hit and misses but the fact that they collab with Katy perry and Ellen and aa few other celebrities is amazing! I love the price and the quality of their lipsticks my favourite is the Katy perry ones. But for the pale people their foundations are little too orange! But they still have a place in my heart!
Lorri R.
Lorri R.
Love the face powder. I have tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well at a very reasonable price. Comes in a nice container that is easy to use - would suggest the lid would screw on so that when you travel you don't have to worry about the lid coming undone in the bag. Good product and value.
Bree k.
Bree k.
love covergirl the best mascaras come from them!
this brand is very affordable and the quality is very good
too. shopping for makeup is okay, nothing special for every makeup
brnad there needs to be samples so consumers can find
perfect matches that's where they can improve and also more dark skin
representatives
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Matachewan
I've been using Cover Girl since I started wearing makeup, my Mom used these products for years. And as I age so does the company, keeping up with my every needs, from skin care and my aging skin. This company has had the power to keep up with new advances in makeup, and there's a reason why. Great products.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
One thing that has me coming back to cover girl is the price. I usually buy their mascaras as you have to replace it so often and it seems ridiculous for me to spend $30 on something I'll have to throw out soon. My favourite mascara of theirs is the Flamed Out (I think it's fairly similar to better than sex)
Tara H.
Tara H.
Toronto, ON
I use Covergirl products everyday. I love their ability to last long. They also do not irritate my face or cause me to break out. The only downside of the Products are that the company tests on animals....... I would recommend using Covergirl products if you're looking for something cheap that will last.
Betzabeth G.
Betzabeth G.
Arica
hace muy poco tiempo compre el nuevo TRUNAKED EYESHADOW PALETTE y me a parecido muy bien me gusto, los colores que trae el GOLDENS 810 son perfecto como me gustan, hace bastante tiempo que estuve probando distintas paletas y ninguna me convencía pero esta lo a logrado y se a vuelto una de mis favoritas
Vianet O.
Vianet O.
SANTIAGO
CoverGirl's Lipsticks are definitely within my favorites! This is the last one I purchased and the quality is great! I'm very happy with it, I can go all night and it won't fade which is perfect!!. For mw it's a little bit difficult to buy lipsticks but CoverGirl makes it a LOT easier and more fun!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.