BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle D.
Arlington, MA
Not my favorite of make-up companies. The products do not always work as promised and often do not last the whole day.
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX
I love Covergirl! Right now I am using one of their foundations and OHEMGEE! This foundation is AMAZING! It doesn't clog my pores, it smooths my skins reflection, hiding blemishes, I don't even need a concealer. Thank you Covergirl!
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love most of everything I get from them. I think the only thing I didn't like was the scent on something but there's unscented version I purchased instead.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup lasts a long time, but that's because it sits on top of your skin like a blanket. It doesn't control shine well, and left my skin looking greasy and unnatural.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL
My favorite cover girl product is the clear mascara. It works great as a brow gel too. I also love the 3 in one cheek blushes. Its comes with 3 different blushes. a highlight, a contour, and a regular color. but of course you can mix the colors and use them however you want. I love the highlight it is a pretty color. I also love the cover girl bronzer because it gives me a nice glow and works great as a blush as well. cover girl is one of my favorite makeup company's.
Angela B.
Milton, WI
I just bought the foundation from Covergirl with Olay in it. It's AWESOME! I've used many foundations (Loreal, Revlon, etc) and most of them just feel like you're putting another layer of skin on your face. This Covergirl/Olay foundation feels like SILK on your face! It is very thin yet covers very well. And it looks 100% natural. I'm in love!
Mellisa O.
I have been using Cover girl products since my mom first let me play with her makeup. You can not go wrong with a classic.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makes some great affordable products. They are not all of the best quality but a lot of the products are worth it! Definitely a good drugstore brand name.
Anna R.
Most of my makeup is from covergirl i just love that it works perfect for my skin and it covers up all my imperfections and that it is so inexpensive id recommend this product to anyone that love great inexpensive makeup
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Cover girl makeup! Great prices and great quality. I've been using Cover Girl since I was 15. I love their foundations they are so great!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.