BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got introduced to covergirl through influenster and there is no looking back since then. I love their products and the quality the produce. Also the price is affordable and can be found at any chain of retail stores
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
San Gabriel, CA
Some of their products are good such as the mascara, but the foundation powders and such seem to not work for me. It creases on my skin and doesn't last throughout the day.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
CoverGirl makes great quality make up products at very friendly prices. I've used their makeup for years.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL
If you're looking for a cheaper, great makeup, covergirl is where you need to look! Love their mascaras!
Janny G.
Janny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The covergirl glazes are amazing, very durable and bright colors, this is my collection, neutral and beautiful colors, my favorite is the color black.I recommend it, you will not lose your money, love it .
michell w.
michell w.
Easy, breezy, beautiful!!! That says it all!! I have been a cover girl for most of my life!! Great quality products every time!!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never really used #Covergirl until I got the #Covergirl #Voxbox and I am now hooked! GHANK YOU SO MICH #INFLUENSTER AMD #COVERGIRL!
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good makeup brand for my type of skin. I always buy cover girl mascaras such as lash last and clump crusher.
Yamilex C.
Yamilex C.
Best brand out there once in school i did a whole powerpoint on it from how it got the name to who it is a much better brand then other and no so much expensive covergirl is the place to go for all beauty products
Holly T.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl offers the typical drug store, affordable option to buying cosmetics quickly and reliably. Their lipsticks work great and so do the mascaras, you just have to first play around with the options to figure out what works the best for you.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.