BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't care for the recent Katy Perry lipstick I bought by covergirl. But always am a fan of their mascara. Waterproof doesn't run and not a nightmare to get off.
Nicole T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not typically wear make up because I feel like it is a hassle and I enjoy my sleep much more. But if I have an event to go to Cover Girl is my go-to.
Angie S.
iva, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drug store brand. I use the hydrating bb cream and it's pretty good. They have some great products.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have purchase all the "naked" palette line. I love these shadow. So creamy and you can create so many looks. I own UD palettes as well but chose these because it was more affordable. My favorite to date is the Jewels palettes. Such pretty colors. Product good for young and mature. Highly recommend.
Alyssa W.
I love cover girl! It makes me look stunning! it is always such a trusty brand & defiantly recommend it!
Heather B.
Belmont, NC
Convenient to purchase, sold just about anywhere you can think of that has makeup. Drugstores, grocery, Walmart, target, etc.
Staci L.
It's an okay brand. I like their matte liquid lipsticks and their foundation is what I used growing up. They have some decide mascaras too. Not much to say about this brand though.
Lindsay G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's a lot of different products available and is totally affordable. It doesn't really last all day, and the mascara often flakes off. It's a great brand to start your makeup collection with.
Amanda B.
Bostic, NC
I like cover girl it's actually the only makeup I've ever tried. It's pretty good but the foundation wears off to quickly.
Jessica M.
Gillette, WY
I love the products of covergirl they are all my favorites the price is affordable and I like to buy my things in this brand
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.