Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA

Cover girl is low priced and works very well for its price. I use their foundation, powders, and other face makeup. Easy to find at very many stores. Highly recommend. Haven't used any of their eye makeup, but face makeup works well.
Hailey L.
Hailey L.

Another decent drugstore type cosmetic company - inexpensive, familiar products that are worth the money to try. You end up with some being better than others, but I find them to be good overall. I use their eyeshadows quite often.
María D.
María D.

I recently bought the Onix Black Eye Liner from Cover girl. This liner is perfect for us who like simple and fast makeup. The color is perfect and it lasted for about 10 hours without running out. I will definitely try more colors.
Monica A.
Monica A.

Esta marca es más para jovernes que para mujeres adultas, su propaganda no quiere vender maquilaje, sino lo que puedes lograr con eso, se esta fijando en lo que las chicas hacen para llamar la atención de la persona que les atrae.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB

As far as drugstore brands go this one really isn't even in my top five. Maybelline is my top. Although I don't think Covergirl is bad by any means it's not my favourite. I do however love their matte lipsticks they are amazing!
Annie C.
Annie C.
Surrey, BC

So affordable and very good quality products. I have the nude eyeshadow palette and I love the colours. Being able to pick up some cosmetics while grocery shopping is a great way to pamper yourself after a chaotic day at home!!
Jackie Y.
Jackie Y.
Waterloo

they have great everyday wear liptstick not the best pigmentation
and quality that you would find in high end makeup
however you get what you pay for and their lipstick is average
and good enough with a nice variety of colours.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, Alberta

I love cover girl products!!! I have a whole bunch of makeup from cover girl. My everyday makeup consists of the liquid clean matte foundation, lashblast volume and eyeliner! Everyday look and I always get a lot of compliments
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.

Covergirl has really great foundation that offers a great coverage. It matches my skin type really well and moisturizes at the same time. It's definitely worth looking into if you're on the look out for some great foundation.
Avery L.
Avery L.
Selkirk

I love cover girl ❤ . There concealers I love . I just wish they had a foundation for me like I'm very oily and dry I can never find anything for my skin so I use there concealers. Yes I would recommend there concealers :) .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.