BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Mildred W.
Mildred W.
Bean Station, TN
Pretty nice, but I do not use makeup very often although, it would be nice to try again.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Quality products. I've used this brand since high school. It's usually my go to brand for any kind of make up.
AMANDA H.
AMANDA H.
Cordele, GA
Fit Me by Covergirl is my absolute favorite foundation. Great coverage and it lasts all day. It is a great match for my skin color. And it's always affordable at Walmart.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ
Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Covergirl is such a known brand it's was the 1st I ever used and will always be a favorite definitely the clean line
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved cover girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. Their lash blast mascara is my absolute favorite.
Elena W.
Elena W.
Crescent City, FL
Easy to find. Affordable for anyone. Generally easy to apply and has a good color palette to choose from.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got introduced to covergirl through influenster and there is no looking back since then. I love their products and the quality the produce. Also the price is affordable and can be found at any chain of retail stores
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
San Gabriel, CA
Some of their products are good such as the mascara, but the foundation powders and such seem to not work for me. It creases on my skin and doesn't last throughout the day.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
CoverGirl makes great quality make up products at very friendly prices. I've used their makeup for years.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.