Add a Photo

Priscila Y.
CHIAPAS, MÉXICO
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me quede súper asombrada con la cobertura de esta base. Es increíble! Se necesita una mínima cantidad de producto para adquirir una piel libre de cicatrices y otras imperfecciones. El hecho de que sea 3 productos en uno también la hace más atractiva porque por solo $9-13 dólares, tienen pre base, corrector y la base. Estoy bailando de la emoción!
Rosana P.
Rosana P.
Zulia- Maracaibo
Dec. 17, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Well, i love the palette! and I've always had trouble remembering to re-apply my lipstick and I recently discovered "the girl's long-lasting lipstick cover'. While it doesn't last for 24 hours as stated it doesn't last for my entire work day, in addition, when you have a night your lips will look great no matter how many drinks you have!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Oshawa
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been a long time fan of covergirl products and love them. I love that I can always find the perfect match for me and the prices compared to some are reasonable. If I had to pick a favorite product it would be their foundation, though I will continue to buy a large selection of covergirl products because they are just that good.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always thought covergirl was cheap and terrible quality simply because I used a couple items YEARS ago. Boy was I wrong! I love the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation oh my gosh it's so perfect for me, it's everything I want in a foundation! Although I still feel it's hit and miss with other products but for the price it's worth a try!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I hardly ever wear anything except eye and lip makeup. My favorite is the Covergirl 24 Hour Lash Blast. I actually caught it on sale one day for 1.50 and it worked wonders. I have used it ever since, on sale or not. Sometimes, if I feel like doing foundation and such, I use the TruBlends. It really does blend and looks so natural.
Isabel K.
Isabel K.
Bowmanville, Ontario
Jan. 6, 2017, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has its hit and misses but the fact that they collab with Katy perry and Ellen and aa few other celebrities is amazing! I love the price and the quality of their lipsticks my favourite is the Katy perry ones. But for the pale people their foundations are little too orange! But they still have a place in my heart!
Lorri R.
Lorri R.
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the face powder. I have tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well at a very reasonable price. Comes in a nice container that is easy to use - would suggest the lid would screw on so that when you travel you don't have to worry about the lid coming undone in the bag. Good product and value.
Bree k.
Bree k.
Dec. 29, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
love covergirl the best mascaras come from them!
this brand is very affordable and the quality is very good
too. shopping for makeup is okay, nothing special for every makeup
brnad there needs to be samples so consumers can find
perfect matches that's where they can improve and also more dark skin
representatives
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Matachewan
Jan. 31, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Cover Girl since I started wearing makeup, my Mom used these products for years. And as I age so does the company, keeping up with my every needs, from skin care and my aging skin. This company has had the power to keep up with new advances in makeup, and there's a reason why. Great products.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Jan. 8, 2017, 1:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One thing that has me coming back to cover girl is the price. I usually buy their mascaras as you have to replace it so often and it seems ridiculous for me to spend $30 on something I'll have to throw out soon. My favourite mascara of theirs is the Flamed Out (I think it's fairly similar to better than sex)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.