Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, Pa

Products are good and priced nicely and affordable can get at many stores have many of their products
Talia J.
Talia J.
Port Moody, British Columbia

My fav product by covergirl is their Super Sizer mascara. I feel like it is poorly named because it doesn't add volume so much as it does lengthen! I separates my lashes beautifully and makes them look super long and defined, especially the bottom lashes. I wish their face products were a bit better, I find they are all too orange when they oxidize and they don't last long on my oily skin.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Winchester, KY

I've used covergirl foundation ever since I started wearing makeup! I love that it's so easy to find my number each time I need to buy, and it's always affordable!
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Cover girl rocket mascara is my 1st choice mascara amongst the other brands i have in my bag. I like the thickess and length it gves me. As if im wearing "falsies" (Fake eye lashes)! I wear this ar work or on a day off im wearing light make up
Covergirl so Lasky mascara in jet black is amazing!!! I have long lashes alr eew Dylan but with this mascara my lashes were supereally long and dark. They looked really full and just beautiful
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Dixon, IL

I really enjoy Covergirl products! I have tried foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow. Have never been let down. Foundation can be a little pricey, but most any brand is! Worth a shot if you have never tried it!
mariluz e.
mariluz e.
Doral, FL

Bueno el producto que más uso de esta línea, es la base Clean Oil control anti-Luisance 555 software honey. Me gusta mucho esta base porque ayuda mucho a controlar el brillo de la cara y también te ayuda a no verte muy grasosa ya que ese es mi problema más común y me gusta mucho más por el acabado mate que deja en la piel.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR

Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines you can get. From foundation to lipstick they have so many wonderful products and pocket friendly prices. I wish it were easier to find the perfect shade of foundation in drugstore lines.
Christy F.
Christy F.

I have used covergirl mascara for as long as I have worn makeup. I'm always happy with the products
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Bakersfield, CA

Love this. I have been using it for 2 decades. They keep their colors fresh and up to date. They are tried and true and budget-friendly.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.