COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Tawny S.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX
Good drug store makeup. Very good quality products and very affordable. Love the BB cream has good coverage and good quality. Good brand to have for every day makeup and there are so many products to choose from. Can be found just about anywhere which is very convenient.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Greenville, NC
Great eye shadow! Has even and thick coverage without smearing. The eye shadow stays on all day and does not require sneaking into the bathroom to reapply! The neutral colors are really natural and not overpowering or too dark. Highly recommend!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI
It doesn't matter what you are looking for, covergirl has it and at a fair decent price! Cover girl is always my go to brand
Iviana-kia R.
Iviana-kia R.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my FIT me foundation, super affordable. And it's matte, so I don't look greasy after applying it. The color matches can use some revamping.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used a bunch of different products from the Covergirl brand and I love all of them!!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Roseburg, OR
We usually purchase waterproof mascara. We have never had problems with smearing, however it can get clumpy at times.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Is drugstore brand but in where I do live cover girl is expensive for us and this makes me sad and something are good quality and I shop almost everything in this store this brand and I will shop here againa
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Willmar, MN
Love!!!!! Most of my drugstore products are covergirl. Their mascaras are amazing and same with face products
Diana M.
Diana M.
Norfolk, NE
Excellent products for excellent prices!! Their clean matte liquid foundation is my go-to foundation for full coverage.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Greenville, SC
I like the covergirl concealer and powder. I especially love finding the perfect match for my complexion.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.