BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used so many Covergirl makeup lines. From Foundation, to Power, Mascarra & lip stains - you can trust them all. Prices are fair!
not a big fan of this product .....i had a very horrible experience with this product and when i called customer service they act as if caused my own breakout not very helpful at all......they really have a good quality product
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Mchenry, IL
I absolutely love covergirls mascara line, my natural lashes are small and frail, but when I use their mascara it makes my lashes so long and full!
Haley M.
Haley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always have been a huge fan of covergirl! Love who they sponsor and all their products are amazing. None in particular!
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl oldy but always a fav ! Been around and have been my go to since high school they never fail to keep me satisfied
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some very affordable great products there's a few misses to but for the price this brand is completely worth it. Just not my favorite.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very affordable great drug store brand that I would recommend to anyone. The problem point of this brand is awesome
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Drums, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used covergirl everyday. I like this brand over most others. I genuinely purchase their powder foundation which blends nicely with my complexion.
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS PRODUCT SINCE I WAS YOUNGER I REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF IT..
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is always my go to brand whenever I am in a hurry. I've tried foundation, powder, mascara, lipsticks and primers. They have very reasonable and affordable prices. Covergirl products have good quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.