Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Nicoleta J.
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener, Ontario

Covergirl just came with the new Outlast powder and concelear !!! Tried them both and I am really impressed ! Concelear has a great coverage and does not dry out the under eye area, last all day without retouch it . The matte powder is amazing as well , great coverage and ales the look and your all makeup to look flawless!!
Isabel K.
Isabel K.
Bowmanville, Ontario

Covergirl has its hit and misses but the fact that they collab with Katy perry and Ellen and aa few other celebrities is amazing! I love the price and the quality of their lipsticks my favourite is the Katy perry ones. But for the pale people their foundations are little too orange! But they still have a place in my heart!
Lorri R.
Lorri R.

Love the face powder. I have tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well at a very reasonable price. Comes in a nice container that is easy to use - would suggest the lid would screw on so that when you travel you don't have to worry about the lid coming undone in the bag. Good product and value.
Bree k.
Bree k.

love covergirl the best mascaras come from them!
this brand is very affordable and the quality is very good
too. shopping for makeup is okay, nothing special for every makeup
brnad there needs to be samples so consumers can find
perfect matches that's where they can improve and also more dark skin
representatives
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Matachewan

I've been using Cover Girl since I started wearing makeup, my Mom used these products for years. And as I age so does the company, keeping up with my every needs, from skin care and my aging skin. This company has had the power to keep up with new advances in makeup, and there's a reason why. Great products.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.

One thing that has me coming back to cover girl is the price. I usually buy their mascaras as you have to replace it so often and it seems ridiculous for me to spend $30 on something I'll have to throw out soon. My favourite mascara of theirs is the Flamed Out (I think it's fairly similar to better than sex)
Tara H.
Tara H.
Toronto

I use Covergirl products everyday. I love their ability to last long. They also do not irritate my face or cause me to break out. The only downside of the Products are that the company tests on animals....... I would recommend using Covergirl products if you're looking for something cheap that will last.
Betzabeth G.
Betzabeth G.
Arica

hace muy poco tiempo compre el nuevo TRUNAKED EYESHADOW PALETTE y me a parecido muy bien me gusto, los colores que trae el GOLDENS 810 son perfecto como me gustan, hace bastante tiempo que estuve probando distintas paletas y ninguna me convencía pero esta lo a logrado y se a vuelto una de mis favoritas
Vianet O.
Vianet O.
SANTIAGO

CoverGirl's Lipsticks are definitely within my favorites! This is the last one I purchased and the quality is great! I'm very happy with it, I can go all night and it won't fade which is perfect!!. For mw it's a little bit difficult to buy lipsticks but CoverGirl makes it a LOT easier and more fun!
Tara J.
Tara J.

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous fresh completion - oil free foundation is amazing!

It's perfect for sensitive skin, and stays on your face all day. Sometimes I don't use setting spray, and it stays on my skin all day! It works wonders - covers everything perfectly! My favourite foundation so far!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.