BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Trustworthy drug store brand. Been there since i first got into makeup and purchased my first mascara. Very affordable and it gets the job done! I get covergirl products often! I always recommend this brand whenever someone asks me to give a few recommendations to them.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
N Manchester, IN
Covergirl, is definitely one of my favorites. I do like there lipsticks, and leriquid foundations. I don't care for their mascera, had eyelashes fall out. Other than that, all good quality, and I would recommend their foundations definitely!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is hands down my favorite drug store makeup brand. From their mascara, to their eyeshadow, to their foundation, I use it all. I have never been disappointed in anything that I have gotten from Covergirl, especially for the price. Also, they've been stepping up their game, and some of their products now compete with my high end products, so I'm excited to see what they do in the future!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Deltona, FL
Cover girl products are so great! Whenever I'm at Walmart / target I always catch myself going into the beauty section to see what's new. And I end up buying most of it lol. The makeup products work very well and I've been using it for about 2 and a half years now. And I never see myself switching to another brand!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Mexia, TX
I love Cover Girl. Every Cover Girl item I have purchased, was exactly as described. Many times the price is more than I want to pay, but typically you can find coupons or some other discount to alleviate some of the higher prices. I have purchased at Wal-Mart and CVS.
misti m.
misti m.
Omaha, NE
Covergirl has always been a great brand and very good prices!! its always great to shop for this product!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA
You get what you pay for - the makeup is ok but for the price that they charge it makes sense. I feel that their foundation tends to be "cakey" and not have the best long lasting coverage.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Clermont, FL
Cover girl has been around for so long. That speaks volumes about their products. Great product for reasonable cost.
Regina F.
Regina F.
Sallisaw, OK
I have been a covergirl user since I first started wearing makeup. Their prices are affordable to everyone's wallet. Covergirl has made changes over the years but you can still get your color. My favorite purchase has been the blushes.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Willoughby, OH
Great brand they make so many products to chose from mostly good quality they just need to go a little lighter with foundation colors that would help some of us are pale but other then that I love there products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.