COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
María Victoria J.
María Victoria J.
Caracas, DTO CAPITAL

I got the Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara and I haven't been happier in my whole life. You should take this from a girl who has struggled her whole life to get her eyelashes the least bit noticed. A day doesn't pass in which I don't wear this amazing product!
Carly G.
Carly G.

COVERGIRL has been around for decades and there is a reason for that. They know what they are doing and do a great job at it! Whether it is foundation, eye shadow, lipstick, or anything else, you know that you are getting a quality product for a decent price.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Watrous box 1045

I love this brand a lot this is the first brand I ever used when i first started doing my make up. Some products are just amazing other times there's some products that need some improvement. My fave purchase is the foundations I love the foundations so much.
María C.
María C.

en mi ciudad es la marca de productos de bellezza que son de lina pro, y accequibles a los precios, asi que es perfecto para tener productos de calidad y que sabes que por ser covergirl son confiables
me encanta esta marca por su variedad y cuidado en la piel
Madison O.
Madison O.
Burlington, On

Covergirl has great products if you looking for makeup or other skin products. Long lasting and great colours for foundation, eye shadows, lip colours etc. Commercials are fun to watch, drawing in customers to their products. Can be purchased at most stores.
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.

Is an excellent brand, all the products that I have tried of this have left me in love, their eyeliners are incredible I love them .. My friends love this product line ...<3<3I would love to keep trying on all your products.. I love buying all your products.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Cold lake, Alberta

love this company, they came up with amazing products. they can get pricey, but id still buy them if i could afford it all the time. they have an amazing line. and the staff whom helped me find my colors was super helpful. i used covergirl cover up daily!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Covergirl is always an affordable option. Not always necessarily the best quality products but you do get what you pay for. I've always loved their eyebrow pencils, it's something fairly basic. However I've had a terrible time with their liquid eyeliner.
Penelope H.
Penelope H.
Venezuela; Caracas

Smoky shadow blast
Recientemente compre esta sombra por pura curiosidad. Mi color es el Rosé. Su presentación es muy bonita y parctica, ya que puedes difuminar con los dedos siempre y cuando los tengas limpios. Su duración es de 6 a 8 horas sin retoques.
Madeleine W.
Madeleine W.
Cambridge, ON

Always really nice products, they keep my skin looking good and fresh. My pores don't clog too much and CoverGirl ensures that. However, in comparison to MAC and other brands, there is simply no comparison. When on a budget, covergirl is a great choice.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.