BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite eyeliner! I always by cover girl, love the products. Not to expensive either!
Johanise V.
Casselberry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is not a brand who is my go to but recently I tied a lipgloss and is was stunning is lasted a long way. The color was preatty good. Also.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand for foundation and powder. It's a great price and I can always find a shade that matches my skin pretty well.
Devorah S.
University Ht, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this brand has awesome cosmetics. I love the variety in both colors and products. products are easily accessible in a variety of different stores and I would recommend these products to anyone
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty nice drugstore make up. There are some really good products and some flops and my biggest complaint is there not usually being a light enough color for my skin tone when shopping for foundations and concealers. All in all a good brand though!
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their nude lipstick, their covergirl with olay is awesome for mature skin type. It cover and leave your skin looking flawless. The mascara make my short Asian lashes look fuller and stay on even I have oily lid. You can find it almost in every drugstore
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Cover girl is still a great drug store brand always looking forward to the items and try my hardest to get my hands on them
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
Great products and great prices. Have been using covergirl for over 10 years
Anne N.
Madison , Ms
I love cover girl powder it is one of the only ones that is light enough for my skin tone. It doesn't clog pores and they offer ones that don't have a smell which is perfect for my senses.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand of cosmetics, is one of the ones that I buy and use the most. It is available almost everywhere and it is affordable and good quality. I always buy their eyeliners ink It (I have been buying it for years), and also their mascara, liquid powder makeup.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.