Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Magali V.
Magali V.

esta marca es una que tiene los mejores cosmeticos que podes llegar a pedir.
no vendria mal unos para regalo de navidad
Anna N.
Anna N.

I love using covergirl mascara and liquid eyeliner. They both suit my face well and I'm not allergic to the products. I like the convenience of being able to buy these products at many locations.
K U.
K U.

I have used covergirl products for years! Their cosmetics are very affordable and great quality. Although I'm not a fan of their liquid foundations, I do think that the powder foundations are amazing! They are very finely milled and not too drying.
Callie M.
Callie M.

CoverGirl has many nice and affordable options that are easy to find and purchase.
Karri D.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, Ky

Love cover girl! Their mascaras are my favorite I always try new products when they come out, and the prices are great. I usually purchase at CVS and target
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I want to love cover girl... but every time I purchase something from them, I end up getting something from another brand to replace it.
Valentina A.
Valentina A.

Me gusta los labiales y algunas pestañinas de esta marca, y que no es tan difícil de conseguir en países latinos.
Abby N.
Abby N.
Beaufort, SC

Covergirl has great products that are easy to apply and great for any age and level of beauty expertise. Not too pricey - but great for what you get.
Terry H.
Terry H.
Selma, AL

I have used COVERGIRL Translucent Fair Loose Powder for years. Very affordable. Preferred the Colorless but guess it's unavailable now. Pros: Nice clean, lightweight coverage. Cons: The Colorless version was better for me. Easy to grab at Wal-Mart for the best price.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Dexter, MO

Cover girl foundation provides great coverage. Is a perfect skin tone match and doesn't clog pores. Smooth, easy foundation that provides all day coverage.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.