Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
dora t.
dora t.

Strengths: Inexpensive and widely available; a hugely improved selection of foundations, several with reliable sunscreen; good concealers; enviable pressed powders; some fantastic Lash Blast mascaras; mostly great eyelining options; a vast selection of lip color options, from the long-wearing Outlast to sheer lip glosses to the wholly impressive Lip Perfection lipstick
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Calgary, Alberta

Covergirl is my absolute go to for mascara product. The Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Very Black is my be all & end all for mascara. It's clump free and dries instantly. The best part is that it doesn't break the bank. CG is widely available, making it a great staple. I don't use any other make-up products from CG but I still back this brand wholeheartedly.
Donna I.
Donna I.

I've used so many CoverGirl products over the years, they are just reasonably priced, effective, quality products that are available everywhere. Right now I am using their Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation, it is lightweight and covers slight imperfections to get you looking great and on with your day without a lot effort and it lasts all day. A definite winner!
Rain S.
Rain S.

i don't usually get too many things from covergirl but recently i bought the readysetgorgeous foundation & concealer and I'm obsessed! The concealer is my most favourite I had no idea it would be so good and lightweight for such an affordable price! Also the foundation is just as good! Its a little drying so i do have to moisturize really well first.
Priscila Y.
Priscila Y.
CHIAPAS, MÉXICO

Me quede súper asombrada con la cobertura de esta base. Es increíble! Se necesita una mínima cantidad de producto para adquirir una piel libre de cicatrices y otras imperfecciones. El hecho de que sea 3 productos en uno también la hace más atractiva porque por solo $9-13 dólares, tienen pre base, corrector y la base. Estoy bailando de la emoción!
Rosana P.
Rosana P.
Zulia- Maracaibo

Well, i love the palette! and I've always had trouble remembering to re-apply my lipstick and I recently discovered "the girl's long-lasting lipstick cover'. While it doesn't last for 24 hours as stated it doesn't last for my entire work day, in addition, when you have a night your lips will look great no matter how many drinks you have!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Oshawa

I have been a long time fan of covergirl products and love them. I love that I can always find the perfect match for me and the prices compared to some are reasonable. If I had to pick a favorite product it would be their foundation, though I will continue to buy a large selection of covergirl products because they are just that good.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary

I always thought covergirl was cheap and terrible quality simply because I used a couple items YEARS ago. Boy was I wrong! I love the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation oh my gosh it's so perfect for me, it's everything I want in a foundation! Although I still feel it's hit and miss with other products but for the price it's worth a try!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

I hardly ever wear anything except eye and lip makeup. My favorite is the Covergirl 24 Hour Lash Blast. I actually caught it on sale one day for 1.50 and it worked wonders. I have used it ever since, on sale or not. Sometimes, if I feel like doing foundation and such, I use the TruBlends. It really does blend and looks so natural.
Constance M.
Constance M.

Covergirl is one of those brands that I know i can trust. I have use this band a bunch of time and I'm pretty sure it has failed me only once or maybe twice, but it was such a long time that I'm pretty sure those products don'e even exist anymore or that they have fixed the formulas of said products. I really like this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.