Add a Photo

Photos (103)
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI

Only a fan of there clean matte bb cream, it's the best! The rest of their products I have not been a fan of or haven't tried.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR

Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines you can get. From foundation to lipstick they have so many wonderful products and pocket friendly prices. I wish it were easier to find the perfect shade of foundation in drugstore lines.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.

A brand I trust and admired. So many great product for my makeup needs. The price is also very affordable and that is a PLUS..
Alainie R.
Alainie R.
W Terre Haute, IN

I love cover girl bronzer! It adds the perfect touch to my contour look and comes at an affordable price! Cover girl is a great quality product, I also love cover girl lip stick! Always long lasting !
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX

I love almost all their products ! I like their mascaras so much especially the waterproof ones . If i curl my eyelashes and use one of their mascaras that atent waterproof it will make my eyelashes go back to normal which i hate but its wwith all the non waterproof mascaras in every brand not just covergirl but besides that their products are really good and affordable!
heather k.
heather k.
Garber, OK

I love cover girl I have used it since I was 15 it is the only make up I have ever used for my foundation it doesn't break me out the way other makeups do
Bibi R.
Bibi R.
Tucson, Az

I love this I been using it for years and I tired something different and messed up my face so my face love this
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS

Covergirl is my first goto brand for almost all of my makeup needs, it's what I started out using, many moons ago and i still love it!!!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cheyenne, WY

I love cover girl makeuo! I've never had any problems with it. It us good quality and lasts all day! I would recommend this product!
Deyaneira C.
Deyaneira C.
Aguadilla

I like Covergirl products. Whenever I can, I buy my lipstick sometimes, even the eyeliners. The ones I have tried so far are good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.