BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Angel M.
Angel M.
Great products I use everything from foundation to eyeshadow! Love love! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Marci S.
Marci S.
Bryan, TX
For a drug store makeup its great. The company has been turning out great products for years. The value is the best in the business. Everyone always wants to be a Covergirl! I should have bought stock in this company because the amount of money I've spent with them has probably kept them in business.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Norfolk, NY
Clean makeuo, non caking.
True to color for foundations. Non oily foundation.

Nice collection of foundations, cover ups and powders at reasonable prices
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how cheap cover girl is and how quality the products are. just like maybelline or revlon.
Ana M.
Ana M.
es una buena marca de maquillaje mas que todo para lo que es pestañina considero que es una de las mejores marcas para comprar esta ya que por experiencia propia las realza y la hace ver mucho mas largar así que es una buena marca para comprar pestañina.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mishawaka, IN
covergirl i have been using for many years it has been a staple of mine i use it every day it goes with with so many brands of cosmetics. have alwasy b een pleased with their products
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Piketon, OH
I love there true blend powder for my face also there eye shadows Champsine n dark Browns inakso love there blush it's snazing and blends into your skin well with all the other products I use !!!!
Jazz D.
Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR
Love all their skin care, and make up products they have real quality and give great results. I love their moisturizers especially.
noelle h.
noelle h.

simply ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation is where it's at.. It covers without leaving makeup lines. It leave my skin smooth and flawless!
Haley D.
Haley D.
Good coverup and concelear! My go to for years for everyday makeup. Recently changed colors and discontinued some of my favorites so I had to find a new shade
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.