BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carla R.
I have used the powder from cover girl and I really like it. It's light weight and I don't feel like my face has a ton of make up on when I'm wearing it but it takes away any shine on my face which is nice.
Amy R.
Sandy, UT
I use the Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara and have for years! I love the way it gives me thick, dark lashes, but without getting too hard or crusty. It doesn't really smear but comes off easily with the Vaseline I use to remove my eye makeup each night. My only problem is that I feel like it dries up so quickly, I'm always wanting to buy a replacement! If I had some way to make this last a while longer, it would be perfect.
Ally D.
The majority of my makeup is from covergirl. I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist told me to use covergirl, so I've been using their products ever since. I changed from another foundation to covergirl and my acne lightened up within a week.
Savanah G.
Calhoun, GA
My favorite mascara is last blast. Its been my go to for several years. Always leaves my lashes looking great
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH
Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Ashley L.
La Jolla
Best and cheapest mascara! Never use any other. Best mascaras ive used. Each one does something different too.
Lori D.
I've been using CoverGirl cosmetics since high school. They're always introducing new products and luckily they haven't discontinued any of the older products I've been using since I first picked up my favorite CoverGirl Outlast lipstick back in 2001.
Alix K.
Crete, NE
Cover girl was my least favorite products I felt that they were cheap and that they lack the pigment
Seerat K.
I absolutely love cover girl . They're the one drugstore brand that never fails to amaze me
Danielle N.
Daisetta, TX
I used eye shadow and foundation in this brand I have yet to find a better foundation for my skin.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.