Add a Photo
Janny G.
Janny G.
Jan. 10, 2017, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The covergirl glazes are amazing, very durable and bright colors, this is my collection, neutral and beautiful colors, my favorite is the color black.I recommend it, you will not lose your money, love it .
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
Jan. 5, 2017, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think covergirl is an okay drugstore brand. It's not my favorite but it's not my least favorite. I don't look at covergirl as being very hip or anything, it just seems blah to me at times. Price is good though
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i really love what CoverGirl did when adapting the movie into a makeup collection, and I’m sure many others will too. With that said, you’re not going to want to hesitate picking these up if you see them in a store near you— they’re bound to sell out quickly!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Pinellas Park, FL
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am in love with cover girl mascara! It is so plump and great quality! Never disappointed!
Donya B.
Donya B.
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like CoverGirl Outlast Blossom Berry, I love the color and how it feels on my lips. It is very inexpensive
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Belleville, NJ
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought a powder and it was good. Pretty satisfied with it. They also have normal, sensitive, and for oily skin , so you have different choices to pick from. I picked sensitive skin because I do need it and I am happy, it stays on all day at work and I come home still with my powder on. 👌
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The blush I got had a weird smell to it. Overall it did the job of adding a light pink blush to my cheeks.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Sebree, KY
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love these products from covergirl, i think the masacaras are great, I only use masacara from covergirl plus they're cheap
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl I haven't tried recently, but their foundation and concealers are great!
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do love that Cover Girl is stepping up its game and are releasing GREAT products, at a GREAT price! I 💗the Clean Matte line of foundation and powders. The only down side (and the reason I didn't give 5 stars) is that I don't feel their line of eyeshadows & lipsticks are as pigmented or last as long as other brands! All in all a GREAT brand !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.