Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Chadéia M.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE

Very affordable products. I especially like their lipsticks. They have a ton of colors and finishes. Perfect for the girl looking to save some money.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY

Cover girl makes one of my all time favorite mascaras, the Lash blast supersizer ! I adore this mascara & it's affordable, works wonders & no smudging !
Julie M.
Julie M.
Hollister, CA

I am currently using the illuminous foundation.. I love the sheen it gives me but I wished it was full coverage and long wearing. The price is perfect but I'd love it to wear longer
Taffie B.
Taffie B.

Love cover girl makeup great choices and doesn't break the bank like some cosmetic companies.
jen A.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA

Covergirls don't cry after their faces are made. AHAH I love their products they promote some of the greatest people I am in love.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Owensboro, KY

I love covergirl and all of the products. It can really improve your skin as well. Would not use another brand.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Charlottetown, PE

Cover girl like any brand has hits or misses so I've made a short list of mine with pros and cons for each:

HITS
1. Aqua smoothers foundation
Pros: Light weight,blendable and moisturizing.
Cons: Really light coverage , would not recommended for oily skin types.

2. Covergirl outlast concelar
Pros: light coverage,buildable coverage,stays put works well over a color corrector.
Cons: may be to light of coverage if just using concelar , Not the greatest at covering active blemishes, requires a lot of blending

MISS
1. Cover girl anti aging foundation with Olay
Pros: great for dry skin ,medium to full coverage,price is right.
Cons: Poor shade selection,kind of greasy,not a good touch up foundation causes caking, oxidizies to a nasty color

2. Eye liner sticks
Pros: incredible pigment, cool colors
Cons: sweats off making you look like a raccoon, colors other than black or dark blue are not as pigmented, there are cheaper better eyeliners
jheilem m.
jheilem m.

One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This brand has some awesome mascara products. I dont feel like you need so spend a lot on mascara with so many great choices at the drugstore. Their VolumeBlast original orange tube has to be a fave of mine. I have very straight lashes that are hard to curl. This mascara volumizes very well, super thickening. It doesn't give a ton of length but then its not meant to. I prefer thicker lashes to lengthened so it is perfect for me. It is a nice dry formula also so it allows for lots of time to work it into the lashes for great volume!!!
madeleyn a.
madeleyn a.

Tengo que confesar que me encanta tratar bases porque para mí es el producto que tiene el potencial de transformar un rostro totalmente. El único inconveniente es tener la piel sensible porque siempre existe el temor de que un producto puede irritar la piel...okay suficiente no quiero hacer llorar a nadie...ha ha ha. No sé si fue el nombre que promete que uno se va a ver fabuloso, el atractivo color turquesa en el envase o tal vez Sofía Vergara en el comercial….pero esta base me atrajo desde el primer momento que supe de ella.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.