BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bronx, NY
Cover Girl is amazing. I think its actually one of the best mskeup products so yeah go buy it
Liz A.
Liz A.
I dont really like a lot of heavy full coverage Makeup for my face because I have combination skin and a lot of makeup can my dry spots really stick out. I came across the CC cream at my local drugstore and I decided to try it out. I fell in love! This cc cream is very matte but not drying and it does not accentuate my already dry spots. It blends out great I don't have to use a brush either, my fingers are enough. Will repurchase!
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most Cover Girl products are pretty good, but the eyeshadows do not have the pigmentation they need to really show up. It takes several layers of shadow to even see them on sometimes. The price is right, though. I would recommend some of the other powders, but just not the eyeshadow.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Springfield, MO
Huge variety in products, many colors, long lasting wear. Pressed powder lasts forever and always makes me look good.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has numerous mascaras that can be used for different eyelash types and are amazing quality.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Simpsonville, SC
COVERGIRL is one of the amazing brands you can find at the drug store. Although some of their powders and eye shadows can be a little chalky they are still an amazing brand overall. COVERGIRL is very affordable and still gives you beautiful looks.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Anoka, MN
I love covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow trio, gives just the perfect amount of shimmer to make your eyes sparkle.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Hemet, CA
I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
i love cover girl. great and affordable. and you can find in almost every beauty store and drug store.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Gonzales, LA
I love the Maybeline mascaras! They are super great and stay on, they are affordable and you can get great deals with coupons they send out. It's a must have in my makeup bag.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.