COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Betzabeth G.
Betzabeth G.
Arica

hace muy poco tiempo compre el nuevo TRUNAKED EYESHADOW PALETTE y me a parecido muy bien me gusto, los colores que trae el GOLDENS 810 son perfecto como me gustan, hace bastante tiempo que estuve probando distintas paletas y ninguna me convencía pero esta lo a logrado y se a vuelto una de mis favoritas
Vianet O.
Vianet O.
SANTIAGO

CoverGirl's Lipsticks are definitely within my favorites! This is the last one I purchased and the quality is great! I'm very happy with it, I can go all night and it won't fade which is perfect!!. For mw it's a little bit difficult to buy lipsticks but CoverGirl makes it a LOT easier and more fun!
Tara J.
Tara J.

Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous fresh completion - oil free foundation is amazing!

It's perfect for sensitive skin, and stays on your face all day. Sometimes I don't use setting spray, and it stays on my skin all day! It works wonders - covers everything perfectly! My favourite foundation so far!
Bianca F.
Bianca F.

I've only been using a mono-eyeshadow from them, which I love. It's pigmented and it has such a nice shimmer. It's their CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Golden Sunrise. It last a looong time if setted with an eye primer. I totally recomend it! Ah, and also, it's super cheap, I bought it for like 3$.
Julianna K.
Julianna K.
South Orange, NJ

love covergirl it has the best products! i love them so much, they don't bother my skin as much as other products do! i shop for mostly covergirl products i would buy them over and over again! i total recommend them to everyone! everyone should try at least one product of covergirl if not all!!
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Carbondale, IL

I love using COVERGIRL products because they have the quality of a product three times the price. I most often use COVERGIRL lipsticks. They have a lot of really nice shades in matte, glossy, etc. I buy a new color every month almost! And I always get compliments on my lipstick from COVERGIRL.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.

I like covergirl products from the ones that I have used so far. They are a good drugstore brand that offers a good variety and good quality of products. There is something for everyone and a product for every skin tone. I do like buying covergirl products, they have never been a bad buy yet.
Jheimy D.
Jheimy D.

I do not really know many Covergirl brand products. I can highly recommend the compact that comes in green presentation, tone 265 for contours !!! I have it and it works perfect.
It is of excellent quality.
I would recommend comparing it here, do not miss the opportunity to try the tone 265.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Fort Nelson, BC

Love the bombshell mascara! I rarely use waterproof mascara but if I need one, that's the one I use. As a performer I've always used covergirl makeup for my stage makeup and it works great. Also in love with the Bb cream Smoothers. I prioritize it over non-drugstore companies bb creams.
Rosanne R.
Rosanne R.
Toronto, ON

One of the best drugstore brands out there. I swear by their translucent powder to set my face. They are very affordable and have nice packaging and most of their products are good quality. In addition, when I had issues with products, this company had the best customer service.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.