Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Yelary M.
Yelary M.
Corona, NY
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has amazing lip glosses. I can never go wrong with them. And fortunately that's all I've tried from their line but I always go back to that lipgloss I just wish I remembered the name. However your lip glosses are not tacky or sticky they feel like you have nothing on.
Joellelynn W.
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a mass market brand that you can find everywhere which is probably why I use a few of their products. I do really like the products and use a version of their mascara and eyeliner.
Jan. 5, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used used from them treatment for my face skin. Also used lipstick and makeup products and enjoyed beautifull fragrances.
Marie R.
Marie R.
Jan. 29, 2017, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A nice product that I"m sure everyone out there would love this too so just give it a try and enjoyed!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Pryor, OK
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite CoverGirl product is the Clean Makeup line. I have trouble with some makeup brands causing redness and irratation. I use the foundation and never have an issue with skin reactions.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like covergirl cosmetics. They're not too expensive and you can get pretty much anything.
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love all there products honestly my go to. There eyeshadow is amazing. Very much pigmented and very out there. They put colors together that you would never think but still shows up amazing.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Piketon, OH
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl foundation creamy natural. I've never had a problem getting any of their products to match of with my skin color.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
Jan. 11, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great drug store product just when you're looking for cheap things to just throw on your face on a bland day
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
North Canton, OH
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their products!! They stay consistent on great quality and price! I feel like I'm buying something super high- end when I get cover girl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.