COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
heather k.
heather k.
Garber, OK
I love cover girl I have used it since I was 15 it is the only make up I have ever used for my foundation it doesn't break me out the way other makeups do
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mishawaka, IN
covergirl i have been using for many years it has been a staple of mine i use it every day it goes with with so many brands of cosmetics. have alwasy b een pleased with their products
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Piketon, OH
I love there true blend powder for my face also there eye shadows Champsine n dark Browns inakso love there blush it's snazing and blends into your skin well with all the other products I use !!!!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love cover girl products!! I've never had a problem with them and they are too expensive
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bronx, NY
Cover Girl is amazing. I think its actually one of the best mskeup products so yeah go buy it
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL
This is where it all began, my love for makeup that is! Basic but beautiful products that's cover needs for all types of skin!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cincinnati, OH
Covergirl is just awesome! I am in love with there light/fair concealer! I use it everyday! I love that it feels light on my skin and doesn't feel heavy and I always feel fresh and healthy even tho I have my face covered in makeup. I really like the company and that they are affordable!
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Pittsfield, ME
Always a good consistent product. Some colors are FABULOUS and I love their eyeliners. My foundation is also by covergirl.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Cambridge, MA
I love this brand. All about bang for your buck. Mascaras are bold, long, and exactly what they advertise--no lingo, no trial and error.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Elizabethtown, KY
covergirl is a little pricey at times but they are a trusted drugstore brand that I have used for years without disappointment
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.