Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe , LA

Covergirl is probably the one makeup brand I remember most as a child when discovering makeup. Their quality is amazing and super affordable!
Briana K.
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO

This is the only brand of foundation that doesn't break me out!!! Every other brand even Clinique does!
Joselin V.
Joselin V.

This is by far one of the best brands to buy your foundation, or the powders and eyeliners. I love this brand because the foundation and powders have great coverage and I love it because it is the only one that hasn't made me break out.
Christy F.
Christy F.

I have used covergirl mascara for as long as I have worn makeup. I'm always happy with the products
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Kenton, OH

Went to walmart in my town looking for mascara. Of course there are many brands but I wanted to try covergirl, so I got the flamed out water resistant mascara! It is amazing!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

Great brand. Good foundation coverage and the quality of the makeup overall is great. I use different civergirl products and I love them all. The price is great!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA

Covergirl is always great! It's affordable. Does the job. Nothing you don't need and everything you do. It's my go to makeup for everything.
francys v.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA

tiene buenos productos , lo lapices y labiales son muy buenos prácticos para cargar en la bolsa, no son pegajosos
Arooba A.
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA

I'm personally not a big fan of cover girl, especially their face products. I've used their eye liners and mascaras as well and they are not bad , there is just better out there in the same price range. I do really like their eyeshadow trios though , I have a few and would recommend those but aside from that cover girl products are just ok.
Liz J.
Liz J.

My lashes are not so long and the Lashblast Volume Mascara makes them look good. I do not have to wear eyelashes. I love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.