COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lismary E.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable products that can be found just about anywhere. I do buy the products often or receive free samples. I really like their lipgloss I just wish they would transition to non toxic, cruelty free and natural ingredients.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Super super super affordable. I love finding drugstore cosmetics that have great quality at great prices. Although I stick to their mascara and lipstick, covergirl is such a well rounded company that any starter should look at!
Csala B.
Csala B.
Slatington, PA
I'm not the biggest fan of liquid foundation so I use Covergirl's concealer stick to assist with those pesky dark circles. I applies so smooth and lasts all day.
Sydni O.
Sydni O.
Great formula, Consistancy is great. the coverage is great.

All around a good formula for a cheap price.
Briana H.
Briana H.
I've been using covergirl everyday within my mascaras to the lipsticks! I love it, I love going to my local drugstore and picking up something new to try,I will admit some things are the best but other people have different opinions but most of their products are great, and it's a great brand to shop from.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love their lipsticks and I love their face powder in there concealers and eyeshadows and then now polishes it's a very good company
Angel M.
Angel M.
Great products I use everything from foundation to eyeshadow! Love love! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Tera B.
Tera B.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
best mascaras ever. why would anyone pay more for a lesser product. great lash is the best!!!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Conyers, GA
Covergirl is affordable for me. I like it because I am a female who doesn't know a lot about makeup and these are great for me.
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how cheap cover girl is and how quality the products are. just like maybelline or revlon.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.