Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Tried using covergirl primer and I didn't feel like it did very much for my skin other than maybe keep my skin from appearing as greasy.
Alycia J.
Alycia J.
Ceres, CA

Good brand for a good price. Lasts all day for a nice full coverage look. Many different shades for each item, so you can make a look for just about any occasion.
Yadi M.
Yadi M.

Love their makeup it isn't too expensive to buy. Their makeup products are good quality. I love shopping this brand on the pharmacy!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK

I use covergirls translucent powder on top of my foundation. It works great for my oily skin without drying it out or looking chalky. I can go a good 8 or 9 hours without having to re-apply.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Prestonsburg, Ky

I have been using the liquid foundation. It is great. Goes on smooth, and covers everything that needs to be covered.
Avery P.
Avery P.
Vernon , BC

I will never buy Covergirls foundation again. It leaves my face feeling coated in muck and will not spead evenly. Because of how heavy it is, it causes me to break out and it is very hard to wash off.
lian k.
lian k.

ohhh. love love love fover girl!! my all time favorate foundation us from tgere. pros. a good company with good proudocs at the end of the day. i will tell every one to go to buy the a lot of stuff. love that brand very much!!! fav foundation ever!! love love love!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I love the way their eyeshadow stays on. It always looks nice and pretty. It will last thru the day of work then going for a night out with the girls.
Staci L.
Staci L.

It's an okay brand. I like their matte liquid lipsticks and their foundation is what I used growing up. They have some decide mascaras too. Not much to say about this brand though.
Emelyn P.
Emelyn P.
Magnolia, TX

I just received a free sample of a lip stick and eyeliner from pinch me .com and what can I say I really love the color of the lip stick and the eyeliner is pretty good too love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.