BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great company with great products. I am all about my face and making sure I moisturize daily and use the right make up to help reduce wrinkles. I am only 21 and think moisturizing early will pay off. Covergirl has multiple products that has extra things in them to help with them. They have a whole line out for age and wrinkles. I use the foundation with Olay in it to add in the lotion and then I use the age rewind eye thing for under my eyes to reduce bags. I've been doing this since I was 18 and it really pays off
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Windber, PA
I love covergirl! I always go back to this brand for pretty much everything. The formulas are great and the price is low.
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Love the lip sticks and mascara they last all day you don't have to bother putting some all day
Katie P.
Katie P.
Isle of Palms, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl pressed powder is my favorite product. I trust the Cover girl name and have never disliked any of their products I've used.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time.
Sonam L.
Sonam L.
Elmhurst, NY
I love their products, it's easily found and simple to use also it's not expensive
Abigail H.
Abigail H.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara. I only use their mascara products because it works so well. Covergirl always has great commercials that influence the community to purchase their products. They choose great people to be spokesmen for their company as well.
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
Cover girl is great brand. Great prices for all the products. I always try there new products and love them!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY
Great options for makeup and other health and beauty products. Prices are unbeatable.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirls supersize lash it's so good and I also like when they did the collation with Star Wars that was awesome. My favorite puts haste would have to be the supersize lash it's good, I would totally get again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.