Add a Photo

Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It doesn't matter what you are looking for, covergirl has it and at a fair decent price! Cover girl is always my go to brand
Iviana-kia R.
Iviana-kia R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love my FIT me foundation, super affordable. And it's matte, so I don't look greasy after applying it. The color matches can use some revamping.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Powder Spgs, GA
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
As far as store bought makeup COVERGIRL isn't all that bad I don't purchase to much of their products because they don't have my color I usually have to go get matched at ULTA or MAC because no there is no makeup out there in stores that I can just go and pick up with ease and that is very frustrating. Sometimes the cost can be a bit much but all in all it's pretty good.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Jan. 5, 2017, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:34 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Is drugstore brand but in where I do live cover girl is expensive for us and this makes me sad and something are good quality and I shop almost everything in this store this brand and I will shop here againa
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Willmar, MN
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love!!!!! Most of my drugstore products are covergirl. Their mascaras are amazing and same with face products
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Geneva, AL
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The brand 'Covergirl' is not my favorite because it doesn't stay very long and it does not have full the full coverage I want. It is affordable and is not very expensive so that is a plus. Their lipstick is ok, not the best colors. I would not recommend shopping.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Greenville, SC
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the covergirl concealer and powder. I especially love finding the perfect match for my complexion.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've had mostly good experiences with covergirl. The price is always right and most of the products and i have tried alot of them have good pigmentation and work well. There's been a couple mascara duds but not recently and they are always on trend
Holly T.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 11, 2017, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl offers the typical drug store, affordable option to buying cosmetics quickly and reliably. Their lipsticks work great and so do the mascaras, you just have to first play around with the options to figure out what works the best for you.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.