Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Priscila Y.
Priscila Y.
CHIAPAS, MÉXICO

Me quede súper asombrada con la cobertura de esta base. Es increíble! Se necesita una mínima cantidad de producto para adquirir una piel libre de cicatrices y otras imperfecciones. El hecho de que sea 3 productos en uno también la hace más atractiva porque por solo $9-13 dólares, tienen pre base, corrector y la base. Estoy bailando de la emoción!
Rosana P.
Rosana P.
Zulia- Maracaibo

Well, i love the palette! and I've always had trouble remembering to re-apply my lipstick and I recently discovered "the girl's long-lasting lipstick cover'. While it doesn't last for 24 hours as stated it doesn't last for my entire work day, in addition, when you have a night your lips will look great no matter how many drinks you have!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Oshawa

I have been a long time fan of covergirl products and love them. I love that I can always find the perfect match for me and the prices compared to some are reasonable. If I had to pick a favorite product it would be their foundation, though I will continue to buy a large selection of covergirl products because they are just that good.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calgary

I always thought covergirl was cheap and terrible quality simply because I used a couple items YEARS ago. Boy was I wrong! I love the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation oh my gosh it's so perfect for me, it's everything I want in a foundation! Although I still feel it's hit and miss with other products but for the price it's worth a try!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

I hardly ever wear anything except eye and lip makeup. My favorite is the Covergirl 24 Hour Lash Blast. I actually caught it on sale one day for 1.50 and it worked wonders. I have used it ever since, on sale or not. Sometimes, if I feel like doing foundation and such, I use the TruBlends. It really does blend and looks so natural.
Constance M.
Constance M.

Covergirl is one of those brands that I know i can trust. I have use this band a bunch of time and I'm pretty sure it has failed me only once or maybe twice, but it was such a long time that I'm pretty sure those products don'e even exist anymore or that they have fixed the formulas of said products. I really like this brand.
Nicoleta J.
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener, Ontario

Covergirl just came with the new Outlast powder and concelear !!! Tried them both and I am really impressed ! Concelear has a great coverage and does not dry out the under eye area, last all day without retouch it . The matte powder is amazing as well , great coverage and ales the look and your all makeup to look flawless!!
Isabel K.
Isabel K.
Bowmanville, Ontario

Covergirl has its hit and misses but the fact that they collab with Katy perry and Ellen and aa few other celebrities is amazing! I love the price and the quality of their lipsticks my favourite is the Katy perry ones. But for the pale people their foundations are little too orange! But they still have a place in my heart!
Lorri R.
Lorri R.

Love the face powder. I have tried more expensive brands and this does the trick just as well at a very reasonable price. Comes in a nice container that is easy to use - would suggest the lid would screw on so that when you travel you don't have to worry about the lid coming undone in the bag. Good product and value.
Bree k.
Bree k.

love covergirl the best mascaras come from them!
this brand is very affordable and the quality is very good
too. shopping for makeup is okay, nothing special for every makeup
brnad there needs to be samples so consumers can find
perfect matches that's where they can improve and also more dark skin
representatives
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.