BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sam S.
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara is a life saver. It's my go to mascara and I use it daily. My heart will be so crushed if they ever discontinue making it!
Chelsy-Ann H.
Chelsy-Ann H.
Love covergirls eye shadows and lipsticks! Can always find the perfect shade to go with any look or evening
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I love covergirl mineral powder, the foundation, lipgloss and all covergirl products. I recomend it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is probably the one makeup brand I remember most as a child when discovering makeup. Their quality is amazing and super affordable!
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
Love Covergirk foundation. It's affordable & matches skin tone perfect. The only foundation I buy.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Richlands, NC
I use their foundation and powder. The foundation is very light. It goes on very well! And the powder is very easily to use as well!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I refuse to use any other make-up product other than cover-girl. I think that is not as expensive and lasts for a while. I have yet to try other products by cover-girl but I am looking forward to trying them. Cover-girl's make up line offers 3 different kinds of make-up for all different skin types. Skin types include, oil-free/control, 'normal' skin, and sensitive skin types.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Christine S.
Christine S.
Covergirl is a very good brand. My favorite product from there is probably their eyeliner! The quality of their makeup is fantastic. One of the best drug store brands. I will continue to shop covergirl makeup for some of my basic makeup needs.
Lori K.
Lori K.
Parkville, MD
Love their new inclusion add! Love their foundation keeps skin hydrated doesn't cost a fortune, and there's always a shade that matches me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.