Add a Photo

Cassandra T.
Pittsfield, ME
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always a good consistent product. Some colors are FABULOUS and I love their eyeliners. My foundation is also by covergirl.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Cambridge, MA
Jan. 29, 2017, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand. All about bang for your buck. Mascaras are bold, long, and exactly what they advertise--no lingo, no trial and error.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Cleveland, TN
Jan. 5, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my foundation! It is the perfect blend for my skin tone. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry at the end of the day.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Elizabethtown, KY
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl is a little pricey at times but they are a trusted drugstore brand that I have used for years without disappointment
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I wear the bby matte cream everyday as my foundation. I absolutely love covergirl. And the orange mascara works wonders !
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Two Rivers, WI
Dec. 31, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using the BB cream rather than foundation. It goes on smoothly and has an SPF!
Shivangi P.
Shivangi P.
Lancaster, SC
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used one of their powders to give a soft look to the skin and its actually my only purchase from covergirl. I don't usually shop for covergirl much. Shopping experience is okay could be better. I don't think I would shop there because I feel like the quality could be better
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Use cover girl big lash mascara as an alternative to more expensive dept store brands.
Tawny S.
Tawny S.
Fort Stockton, TX
Jan. 29, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good drug store makeup. Very good quality products and very affordable. Love the BB cream has good coverage and good quality. Good brand to have for every day makeup and there are so many products to choose from. Can be found just about anywhere which is very convenient.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Sacramento, CA
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Its all u use for all my makeup products. Will recommended this to all my friends. Get price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.