COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sheila H.
Sheila H.
West Liberty, KY
Very great products for the cheaper price. The best drug store makeup products I've ever used
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Maybelline SuperStay 24hr 2-Step Lipcolor:

love the super stay lipsticks, I have different colors, but I must say that red is my favorite, this lipstick consists of two bars, one at each end, the first contains the lipstick and the second a translucent bar that is responsible for sealing The color, although it says that it lasts for 24 hours I do not recommend it to go to eat since you will feel uncomfortable, to me it has lasted between 4 to 5 hours in perfect condition! Between the price / product ratio I give it 4 stars for being one of the best lipsticks of maybelline!
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Branson, MO
Perfect coverage. Light on my face. I don't breaks out when I use it. My skin is so sensitive. It's affordable and easy to pick shade wise.
Calian W.
Calian W.
Wabash, IN
I use the covergirl translucent powder every day and it last very well. It doesn't go on think where you can tell I'm wearing it.
tammy R.
tammy R.
I have been wearing cover girl since my teenage years an I love it. Makes me feel beautiful and now in my older years makes me look and feel younger.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
Cover Girl "Ready Set Gorgeous" Fresh Complexion Powder Foundation is an amazing product. It goes on light and evenly, does not cause my skin to break out, and never looks like I am wearing anything, which is my biggest complaint with most foundations.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Thomasville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by covergirl. This is my absolute favorite drugstore line! The foundations fit yellow undertones, and are at a good price. Covergirl has everything, eyeshadows, mascara, liners, foundations and lip cosmetics.
Amber W.
Amber W.
I don't use a ton of covergirl products just because I have found things that I like better but I do love their
Lashblast mascara!
María S.
María S.
COVERGIRL is excellent, wonderful. It is an accessible product with a variety of products. It is one of my favorite brands, I will continue using it, I hope they can get more things. I love mascara and lipstick, they are a good quality. I will continue to buy the brand and hope you will too. Those who have never used it are highly recommended,
Allison T.
Allison T.
Covergirl products are go to necessities for every skin type. Drug store brand number one!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.