BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Covergirl is such a known brand it's was the 1st I ever used and will always be a favorite definitely the clean line
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I have loved cover girl cosmetics since I was a teenager. Their lash blast mascara is my absolute favorite.
Elena W.
Elena W.
Crescent City, FL
Easy to find. Affordable for anyone. Generally easy to apply and has a good color palette to choose from.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got introduced to covergirl through influenster and there is no looking back since then. I love their products and the quality the produce. Also the price is affordable and can be found at any chain of retail stores
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
San Gabriel, CA
Some of their products are good such as the mascara, but the foundation powders and such seem to not work for me. It creases on my skin and doesn't last throughout the day.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC
CoverGirl makes great quality make up products at very friendly prices. I've used their makeup for years.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL
If you're looking for a cheaper, great makeup, covergirl is where you need to look! Love their mascaras!
Janny G.
Janny G.
The covergirl glazes are amazing, very durable and bright colors, this is my collection, neutral and beautiful colors, my favorite is the color black.I recommend it, you will not lose your money, love it .
michell w.
michell w.
Easy, breezy, beautiful!!! That says it all!! I have been a cover girl for most of my life!! Great quality products every time!!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never really used #Covergirl until I got the #Covergirl #Voxbox and I am now hooked! GHANK YOU SO MICH #INFLUENSTER AMD #COVERGIRL!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.