Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Dannia G.
Dannia G.
Piura

Covergirl is a very commercial brand, but recommended. Many of its results were excellent results, and I would definitely recommend it.
Their products are very easy to find, and at an adequate price.
Of course I would go there.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

The outlast concealer had probably the most full coverage of any concealer I've bought recently. It goes on smooth and doesn't ruin any of the foundation surrounding it!
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Riverside, CA

I bought a maroon lipstick recently which i wear not quite often. The color is nice and the texture is just right however now very long lasting on terms when i drink somethimg. For the money not that bad but rather waste money else wear. Good to go lipstick.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

Covergirl is and always will be legendary. It constantly has new innovative products out for everyone. Its accessible at nearly every drug store and has wide variety of products. The only thing I'd suggest would be more color options for foundation.
R M.
R M.

Affordable great choice great savings coupons and awesome products cants ask for a better brand than this ! Besides I love Ellen 😂
Tiffany
Tiffany
Drums, PA

I used covergirl everyday. I like this brand over most others. I genuinely purchase their powder foundation which blends nicely with my complexion.
Mariah D.
Mariah D.
BC, Canada

Covergirl carries my very favourite brand of drugstore mascara (Supersizer), and while I have found some of their products lacking I think they have really been stepping up their game lately.
debbie w.
debbie w.

covergirl is good make up love the bronzer it works great and good quality al different colors to pick from affordable
Jen S.
Jen S.

Love all of their mascaras I only have used covergirl and love them all. Great brand for drugstore with pretty good prices as well. Always a reliable brand to choose from.
Naishla F.
Naishla F.

Los productos covergirl son sin duda uno de los mejores a la hora de comprarlos son faciles de ubicar, bastante accesibles en cuanto al precio aunque costosos vale la pena por su alta calidad y durabilidad , bellos colores y alta variedad. Recomendado
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.