BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sam S.
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara is a life saver. It's my go to mascara and I use it daily. My heart will be so crushed if they ever discontinue making it!
Chelsy-Ann H.
Chelsy-Ann H.
Love covergirls eye shadows and lipsticks! Can always find the perfect shade to go with any look or evening
Kristyn T.
Kristyn T.
Glenham, SD
Quality is usually ok for the cost. Not top notch quality but also very affordable. Great for my daughter who doesn't care about quality.
Nick R.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Biggest influence for me. When they included James Charles in their campaigns, I knew makeup was my calling. Although, covergirl don't cover-boy
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
Love Covergirk foundation. It's affordable & matches skin tone perfect. The only foundation I buy.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Richlands, NC
I use their foundation and powder. The foundation is very light. It goes on very well! And the powder is very easily to use as well!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I refuse to use any other make-up product other than cover-girl. I think that is not as expensive and lasts for a while. I have yet to try other products by cover-girl but I am looking forward to trying them. Cover-girl's make up line offers 3 different kinds of make-up for all different skin types. Skin types include, oil-free/control, 'normal' skin, and sensitive skin types.
Shaelyn Y.
Shaelyn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had the chance to use this brand through this program and it had one of the best bb creams I've ever used
Christine S.
Christine S.
Covergirl is a very good brand. My favorite product from there is probably their eyeliner! The quality of their makeup is fantastic. One of the best drug store brands. I will continue to shop covergirl makeup for some of my basic makeup needs.
Lori K.
Lori K.
Parkville, MD
Love their new inclusion add! Love their foundation keeps skin hydrated doesn't cost a fortune, and there's always a shade that matches me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.