BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Anjali P.
Anjali P.
Richmond, VA
Cover girl is great brand. Great prices for all the products. I always try there new products and love them!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Russellville, KY
Great options for makeup and other health and beauty products. Prices are unbeatable.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirls supersize lash it's so good and I also like when they did the collation with Star Wars that was awesome. My favorite puts haste would have to be the supersize lash it's good, I would totally get again.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to CoverGirl or any drugstore makeup that has been around for awhile I started off on CoverGirl at a young age and they have come so far. They have amazing mascaras as well as anything foundation and powder wise. They have really cool eyeshadow palettes for smokey eye or anything really when it comes to Shadows. I can say that they are constantly coming out with a new product and their BB cream and Foundation is awesome. All of their lip products are high pigmented and stay on in their cream blushes are awesome. All together I review them at a 5 because they've stuck around and they have come so far from just accompany that started off with the basic makeup.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the fact that Covergirl has a Starwars collection. Before I used it, I expected it to be of poor quality but i was wrong. The starwars collection mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. It looks amazing and made me want to try more Covergirl products.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a very great brand for many years very dependable products and very reasonable prices
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great choice for a drug store makeup brand. There stuff is always great for what there prices are. They always have great mascaras and eyeliners.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI
Overall covergirl products are good at least the ones I've tried, I am a fan of the last blast mascara for very dark long lashes
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Covergirl is a good brand and can be found at your local drugstore. That's the best part for me. Also, they have a huge selection of colors and formulas.
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Covergirl products are great for what they cost. All products are reasonably priced and cheaper than most other make up products. My favorite is the mascara! It gives my lashes a super long and false effect. I would recommend their products if looking for reasonable and descent make up :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.