COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

I like a lot of product from this brand. Most of them are relatively cheap for the quality of products that you are getting.
Seerat K.
Seerat K.

I absolutely love cover girl . They're the one drugstore brand that never fails to amaze me
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Lutherville Timonium, MD

Love Bistro Burgandy colored lipstick but they stopped making it...now I have to buy it through Amazon
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Canyon Lake, TX

I normally do not wear makeup but when i do Cover girl is my go to product. I enjoy the colors on eye shadows and I like their eyeliner.
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

At Christmas they gave me the covergirl plum mascara and it's fabulous, I love it. Your eyelashes look spectacular when you use that eyelash mascara. It has an affordable price and I really like it. I also have the blue that is waterproof and is very excellent too
Illy J.
Illy J.
Pittsburgh, PA

Love their nude lipstick, their covergirl with olay is awesome for mature skin type. It cover and leave your skin looking flawless. The mascara make my short Asian lashes look fuller and stay on even I have oily lid. You can find it almost in every drugstore
Betty A.
Betty A.

I have a palette from cover girl and I love it it has all natural colors for a regular day use
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Charlottetown, PE

Cover girl like any brand has hits or misses so I've made a short list of mine with pros and cons for each:

HITS
1. Aqua smoothers foundation
Pros: Light weight,blendable and moisturizing.
Cons: Really light coverage , would not recommended for oily skin types.

2. Covergirl outlast concelar
Pros: light coverage,buildable coverage,stays put works well over a color corrector.
Cons: may be to light of coverage if just using concelar , Not the greatest at covering active blemishes, requires a lot of blending

MISS
1. Cover girl anti aging foundation with Olay
Pros: great for dry skin ,medium to full coverage,price is right.
Cons: Poor shade selection,kind of greasy,not a good touch up foundation causes caking, oxidizies to a nasty color

2. Eye liner sticks
Pros: incredible pigment, cool colors
Cons: sweats off making you look like a raccoon, colors other than black or dark blue are not as pigmented, there are cheaper better eyeliners
jheilem m.
jheilem m.

One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This brand has some awesome mascara products. I dont feel like you need so spend a lot on mascara with so many great choices at the drugstore. Their VolumeBlast original orange tube has to be a fave of mine. I have very straight lashes that are hard to curl. This mascara volumizes very well, super thickening. It doesn't give a ton of length but then its not meant to. I prefer thicker lashes to lengthened so it is perfect for me. It is a nice dry formula also so it allows for lots of time to work it into the lashes for great volume!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.