BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica B.
I have used their eyeshadow and mascara and they are awesome! So many different codors to choose from.
I highly recommend Covergirl.
Shannon M.
Murray, KY
Their vivid matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. Nude colors go on great and dry Matt, darker colors like corrupt cranberry go on sticky and blotchy, have to apply multiple layers. Smell is too overpowering and it doesn't last.
Mi marca favorita, me siento muy identificada con cada producto que uso. Muchas gracuas
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using covergirl powder since I was in high school. I am 30 years old now and always stick to my compact in translucent medium
Elia J.
It's inexpensive, and you really do get what you pay for. I consider all of their products decent "starter" items for makeup beginners.
Rosa Ines P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
It is a good makeup brand the truth, any use of their products and they go very well to my skin type, I give a very good score for being a good brand
Julia J.
Leeds, AL
There's a reason why Covergirl has been around for decades... The cosmetics are awesome! From lipsticks to foundation and don't forget the forever wide selection of eyeshadows. You can never go wrong when choosing Covergirl Cosmetics!
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
I have a bunch of their eyeshadows, mascara, and I love the quality and the drugstore prices!!!
Sherri B.
Fulton, MS
I really like the pump face make up except I have a hard time getting the right color. I also like their eye shadows
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Covergirl always has my shade in foundation. I have sensitive skin and their makeup has never made me break out or have a reaction
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.