Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Emily H.
Emily H.
Clermont, FL

Love the translucent powder..loose or packed, doesn't matter to me. I however have a hard time choosing a foundation color that doesn't make me look orange :/
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

I absolutely love cover girl brand it's all I used. From the powder to mascara an eyeliner. It's the best
Dana G.
Dana G.

No complaints here. They have my favorite blush color of all time and will have a life customer here!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

I love cover girl! It makes me look stunning! it is always such a trusty brand & defiantly recommend it!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Mayaguez

I use the liquid foundation Outlast Stay Fabulous. This liquid foundation was recommended in a makeup workshop that I assisted. The make up artist tried different colors on me to recommend me the best match.
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI

Only a fan of there clean matte bb cream, it's the best! The rest of their products I have not been a fan of or haven't tried.
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX

I love almost all their products ! I like their mascaras so much especially the waterproof ones . If i curl my eyelashes and use one of their mascaras that atent waterproof it will make my eyelashes go back to normal which i hate but its wwith all the non waterproof mascaras in every brand not just covergirl but besides that their products are really good and affordable!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Stanford, IL

Cover girl is one of the least expensive ways to try new product types and colors. Seems to be good quality, mostly good lasting coverage.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS

Covergirl is my first goto brand for almost all of my makeup needs, it's what I started out using, many moons ago and i still love it!!!
Callie M.
Callie M.

CoverGirl has many nice and affordable options that are easy to find and purchase.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.