Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Emily H.
Emily H.
Clermont, FL

Love the translucent powder..loose or packed, doesn't matter to me. I however have a hard time choosing a foundation color that doesn't make me look orange :/
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

I absolutely love cover girl brand it's all I used. From the powder to mascara an eyeliner. It's the best
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Bakersfield, CA

Love this. I have been using it for 2 decades. They keep their colors fresh and up to date. They are tried and true and budget-friendly.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Mayaguez

I use the liquid foundation Outlast Stay Fabulous. This liquid foundation was recommended in a makeup workshop that I assisted. The make up artist tried different colors on me to recommend me the best match.
Dana G.
Dana G.

No complaints here. They have my favorite blush color of all time and will have a life customer here!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

I love cover girl! It makes me look stunning! it is always such a trusty brand & defiantly recommend it!
Glenda H.
Glenda H.

I like using the Covergirl Simply Ageless products as they really do appear to fill in fine lines, give you an even appearance to your skin, and match well with your skin tone. I find the foundation & cover stick together complete my look & both wear well throughout the day without giving me blemishes or appearing oily.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Anniston, AL

Love all the products I have tried recently. I love their clean line of makeup. It leaves my skin feeling and looking great. CoverGirl is my go to makeup brand.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Stanford, IL

Cover girl is one of the least expensive ways to try new product types and colors. Seems to be good quality, mostly good lasting coverage.
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI

Only a fan of there clean matte bb cream, it's the best! The rest of their products I have not been a fan of or haven't tried.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.