BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love using Covergirl. They are not too expensive and can be found pretty much anywhere.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tight
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA
I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Mexia, TX
I love Cover Girl. Every Cover Girl item I have purchased, was exactly as described. Many times the price is more than I want to pay, but typically you can find coupons or some other discount to alleviate some of the higher prices. I have purchased at Wal-Mart and CVS.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Scranton, PA
Not too bad but not a huge fan. I feel like the products don't live up to how they advertise
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
Love the products. Affordable. Easy to find. Great selection. Great for all skin types.
kayy n.
kayy n.
Havre De Grace, MD
cover girl is an amazing brand all there mascaras are amazing! aswell as there eye shadows! totally recommend
Katie C.
Katie C.
Thornville, OH
Covergirl is a brand you can count on. I have had my fair share with off brands and nothing compares to the value and coverage from their products whether it's foundation or powered foundation to eyeshadow or blush. I always have Covergirl in my bag.
Adrianne T.
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I do not use foundation too often, but when I do, I use Covergirl for oily skin. I find that it provides great coverage and does not cause me to break out. I def would only recommend their foundation. It is light and feels great on my skin. I will buy this again.
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never liked Covergirl. I think their products are cheap and low-quality. The only good thing I have to say about their company is that I like their original mascara. In my opinion, the lash blast mascara is the only product worth purchasing from this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.