Add a Photo
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Jan. 29, 2017, 5:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable products that can be found just about anywhere. I do buy the products often or receive free samples. I really like their lipgloss I just wish they would transition to non toxic, cruelty free and natural ingredients.
Sydni O.
Sydni O.
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great formula, Consistancy is great. the coverage is great.

All around a good formula for a cheap price.
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
Frankenmuth, MI
Dec. 30, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always use the Covergirl bronzer and blush. It lasts all day and is very reasonably priced! It creates a beautiful shimmer to my face.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Annville, PA
Jan. 2, 2017, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl isn't the BEST quality makeup I've tried, but it's among the best quality you can get for the lower price it's at.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using covergirl everyday within my mascaras to the lipsticks! I love it, I love going to my local drugstore and picking up something new to try,I will admit some things are the best but other people have different opinions but most of their products are great, and it's a great brand to shop from.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Fredericksburg, VA
Jan. 29, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their lipsticks and I love their face powder in there concealers and eyeshadows and then now polishes it's a very good company
Angel M.
Angel M.
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products I use everything from foundation to eyeshadow! Love love! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how cheap cover girl is and how quality the products are. just like maybelline or revlon.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
Jan. 7, 2017, 8:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like some of the covergirl line. Some of the Mascaras got clumps before I used it all up. It is a little difficult to match the right shade of foundation to my skin. Over all the quality is good minus the few issues I had.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Jan. 8, 2017, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drug store brand. I use the hydrating bb cream and it's pretty good. They have some great products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.