COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Vacaville, CA

My go to makeup. I love this makeup. You don't have to spend thousands of dollars to be beautiful, you just look like you do.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL

I have been a Covergirl fan since I was a teenager. Now that I am approaching 40, I lean towards the Covergirl and Olay products. Their products all work together beautifully and I am never scared to try something new by them as nothing has ever irritated my sensitive skin.
marianna o.
marianna o.

I love love love love cover girl makeup of anything from lipsticks to eye shadows to foundation.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Miami, Fl

Its a brand very accesible and affordable and for some basic products its pretth good still need to check out some new products from them
Seerat K.
Seerat K.

I absolutely love cover girl . They're the one drugstore brand that never fails to amaze me
cindy g.
cindy g.
Bay Shore, NY

I always purchase lipliners and lipsticks. Occasionally I will get eye shadows but i don't wear them often. I love their products
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

At Christmas they gave me the covergirl plum mascara and it's fabulous, I love it. Your eyelashes look spectacular when you use that eyelash mascara. It has an affordable price and I really like it. I also have the blue that is waterproof and is very excellent too
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Lutherville Timonium, MD

Love Bistro Burgandy colored lipstick but they stopped making it...now I have to buy it through Amazon
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Canyon Lake, TX

I normally do not wear makeup but when i do Cover girl is my go to product. I enjoy the colors on eye shadows and I like their eyeliner.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL

Cover girl never disappoints me when buying their makeup. I get at target or Publix or Walmart, etc.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.