Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Staci L.
Staci L.

It's an okay brand. I like their matte liquid lipsticks and their foundation is what I used growing up. They have some decide mascaras too. Not much to say about this brand though.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ

I've worn this products for years I love their cream dark blue foundation is amazing when you wear it with the light blue powder foundation over it gives GREAT COVERAGE! MUST TRY.
Kylie D.
Kylie D.
Hamilton

I use the Covergirl clump crusher mascara. It my go to and will never switch. It spreads the lashes just and they were right about no clumps. It adds the perfect amount of volume without it looking fake.
Allyssa L.
Allyssa L.

I LOVE Covergirl products! I always find myself going and repurchasing products from them!
Sophie B.
Sophie B.

CoverGirl is so easy to find, they're affordable and they're products are really good. I use their blush as I'm really pale and I really like their products!
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.

Covergirl was one of the first brands that I was introduced to. I love the quality of the makeup, it's also affordable.
Falon F.
Falon F.

Cover girl queen collection natural hue foundation is just awwwesome. The container is cute and easy to travel with, and I love the coverage., it looks natural 😊😊
Megan W.
Megan W.

I love the price points their quality products and the availability that you can almost find them anywhere
Diana B.
Diana B.

I cannot find an eyeliner as good as the Cover Girl eyeliner. You can twist the pencil for more to come out. The top has a great smudger tool. Charcoal is my favorite shade...it isn't too dark.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Ishpeming, MI

I haven't tried too many covergirl products but I do love their lipsticks. I love finding good products for a good price. And drug store cosmetics are really stepping their game up! I need to start trying more of their products. I do use a bb cream for oily skin by covergirl and it's my favorite. I'm not much of a full coverage foundation girl so a lightly tinted but cream to cover up discoloration is perfect for me and it really seems to help with my oily t zone!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.