BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Vera J.
Vera J.
Ruston, LA
Cover girl have like the best coverage in my opinion if you were to ask me and it's affordable.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Rockport, TX
Love their mascara. It is cheap, but you cannot tell when you are wearing it. It comes in all shades of browns and blacks, and it is very user friendly. Going to the store for new makeup is not a hassle and I do go back every time I need new makeup. Covergirl is my go to!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the 4 in 1 foundation and the powder but i feel the coverage isnt for people with terrible skin unless you use a corrector
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore makeup I really enjoy cover girl. I purchased a foundation and I absolutely love it for the price! Will purchase again
Chirsten K.
Chirsten K.
Ozark, MO
Great products. Great coverage. I've been using covergirl for my entire life. As well as my mother and grandmother.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I have tried there eye shadows out a couple different times. Not my favorite, but definitely worth the money you spend. Nice color selection. Good quality!!
Norma C.
Norma C.
Stafford, VA
This mascara does just what it says that it will do. It is very affordable, I paid approximately $7 for it at Target.. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to have plump eyelashes without the expensive price tag. I
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Watson, OK
I really like Covergirl. It's affordable and really does a good job. I do recommend anyone to try covergirl. My hardest thing to like about a brand is how well there foundation does and I am please with Covergirl foundation. Covergirl is available at most drug stores, which is also great.
Audrey J.
Audrey J.
While Covergirl is a decent makeup brand if you're looking for a cheaper option, I, personally, have never had much luck with their products. All of their powders and foundations cause my face to breakout, not just with acne but with dry spots and red splotches. It's worth it to me to spend a bit more money to avoid a reaction to makeup that isn't even going to last half the day anyway.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Opelika, AL
Cover Girl Outlast Lipstick is the ONLY lipstick I use. The coverage lasts all day, even after you eat! The colors are so beautiful. The quality is well worth the price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.