BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Covegirl es una lina muy buena en todos sus porducto k tiene y es mi perferida en todos los aspectos
A G.
The Covergirl bb cream is so super good! I did not think that a bb cream could be that good until I tried their's. But the foundation is actually so bad. Also their new eyeshadow palettes are reallly good and have staple and unique shades that make them perfect.
Jasmin E.
Cover girl has one of the best mascaras. For all kinds of looks. Each one works in it own different way depending on how you want your eyelashes to look. It isn't difficult to take off like some other mascara. Great product.
Audra D.
Oakdale, CA
I love the Advanced Radiance Age Defying foundation. I am 43 and it blends and goes on smoothly, not caking in the wrinkles like some I have tried. It is always fresh and same consistency throughout use of the product. Highly recommended makeup line.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
I've been impressed overall with these products based on their performance. I'd really love to see an improvement in the ingredients as far as making them more clean. I do use products from this brand and find them to be a great option for low budget beauty which is readily accessible at most convenient stores.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
Cover girl has a lot of great products but the product I love the most is the no clump mascara. It comes in an orange tube. I don't wear much makeup but I do spend a lot of time on my lashes. I'm very particular in how my eyelashes look and I like how this product isn't clumpy and separates my lashes making them look bold and long.
KARLIE P.
I have very picky skin that changed every 3 months it seems like... So Covergirl doesn't do for me. It seems every time I try them, I breakout... Not to mention that it always seems to reek of chemical smells and while I adore them for their #lashequality campaign, their products just never seem to work for me.
jasmine h.
Montgomery, AL
I have used this makeup for several years, and love the coverage. I have redness around nose and mouth, and splotches elsewhere, and this covers very well because it's thick. Covergirl has started advertising that this makeup 'stays on the surface and doesn't sink into lines.' That's just not possible. They are trying to make you think it's like Spackle and will not go into your lines or wrinkles. It is a good concealer. I'm 16 years old and get compliments on my skin all the time, so it really does cover blemishes.
Adrianna P.
I love how covergirl has so much to choose from. My all time favorite foundation from them is the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation. I recommended to so many people when i found it and it is wtill one of my top fav foundations.
Caity S.
Roy, UT
It works and does exactly what it says it should. Makes my lashes long and voluminous in one coat! Amazing!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.