COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH

Great brand and great products. Cover Girl gives you a high end coverage for a regular drug store brand. Again there are so many cover girl product toy are sure to find one you like.
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
South Jordan, UT

I currently use the Covergirl Trublend liquid foundation and love it. It never irritates or dries out my face. It applies clean and very smooth. Love it!
Megan W.
Megan W.

I love the price points their quality products and the availability that you can almost find them anywhere
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI

Covergirl saved every college girls life that were on a budget. It's affordable and they often have coupons in the Sunday paper! I currently use one of their brown eye shadow as a subtle eye brow filler and it works great for me while also not having to spend a lot of money to look great!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Williamsport, PA

These products leave my skin feeling great and beautiful!! Always will find the perfect match of color for your skin or lips!!
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA

Love covergirl. Mostly only make up i use. Really like the coverup. Feels amazing on my skin
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN

Great makeup selections and large varieties of colors and pallet sizes. Great for gifts and everyday use.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Niskayuna, NY

My go to mascara is covergirl lash exact. I've tried many expensive mascaras but I always go back to my covergirl as it is the best formula and what I love best.
Noelia v.
Noelia v.

Covergirl is one of the best mid-range brands that can be purchased by anyone with excellent quality and cheap. I recommend it with my eyes closed
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL

This is the only foundation and powder that matches my skin tone. I regularly am asked what foundation I use and people are shocked when I say it's CoverGirk! They are expecting it to be something more expensive. This is also the only brand I can use that doesn't break me out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.