COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love using Covergirl. They are not too expensive and can be found pretty much anywhere.
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Genesee, PA
Cover girl is my #1 choice for make up! Makes me look and feel refreshed. Easy to put on and easy to take off! You have to try it!!
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tight
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA
I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
AMANDA H.
AMANDA H.
Cordele, GA
Fit Me by Covergirl is my absolute favorite foundation. Great coverage and it lasts all day. It is a great match for my skin color. And it's always affordable at Walmart.
Ana M.
Ana M.
es una buena marca de maquillaje mas que todo para lo que es pestañina considero que es una de las mejores marcas para comprar esta ya que por experiencia propia las realza y la hace ver mucho mas largar así que es una buena marca para comprar pestañina.
kayy n.
kayy n.
Havre De Grace, MD
cover girl is an amazing brand all there mascaras are amazing! aswell as there eye shadows! totally recommend
Katie C.
Katie C.
Thornville, OH
Covergirl is a brand you can count on. I have had my fair share with off brands and nothing compares to the value and coverage from their products whether it's foundation or powered foundation to eyeshadow or blush. I always have Covergirl in my bag.
Kayleigh R.
Kayleigh R.
Albertville
Love the makeup I've always used your power it's every light and I always liked the smell
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never liked Covergirl. I think their products are cheap and low-quality. The only good thing I have to say about their company is that I like their original mascara. In my opinion, the lash blast mascara is the only product worth purchasing from this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.