Add a Photo

Sheila H.
West Liberty, KY
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very great products for the cheaper price. The best drug store makeup products I've ever used
Kirsten G.
Kirsten G.
Branson, MO
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Perfect coverage. Light on my face. I don't breaks out when I use it. My skin is so sensitive. It's affordable and easy to pick shade wise.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ringgold, GA
Jan. 4, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the cheaper makeups I use but you can't tell the difference in it and more expensive brands. I love all of there products
Calian W.
Calian W.
Wabash, IN
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the covergirl translucent powder every day and it last very well. It doesn't go on think where you can tell I'm wearing it.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Thomasville, NC
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I swear by covergirl. This is my absolute favorite drugstore line! The foundations fit yellow undertones, and are at a good price. Covergirl has everything, eyeshadows, mascara, liners, foundations and lip cosmetics.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
North Canton, OH
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their products!! They stay consistent on great quality and price! I feel like I'm buying something super high- end when I get cover girl!
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl used to be my favorite brand but I feel like it hasn't been stepping up their game like some other make up brands have. I think there's lots of room for improvement. But I'm not completely ruling out the company.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Norfolk, NY
Jan. 5, 2017, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Clean makeuo, non caking.
True to color for foundations. Non oily foundation.

Nice collection of foundations, cover ups and powders at reasonable prices
Amber W.
Amber W.
Jan. 30, 2017, 3:05 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't use a ton of covergirl products just because I have found things that I like better but I do love their
Lashblast mascara!
Allison T.
Allison T.
Jan. 29, 2017, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are go to necessities for every skin type. Drug store brand number one!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.