Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Mila L.
Mila L.

Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colours are lovely- though I always return for the same favourite. This makeup is my favourite. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Uniprix Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
A
A

So good for the price. I have always loved it especially the concealers and powder foundations. The Katy Perry lipsticks are very pigmented and they go well with almost everyone skin tone some of myfirst make up products were from cover girl and I will continue to use them
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

They are a hit and miss! Some things are amazing and others are Duds and don't show pigment or clump it all depends
yazmin h.
yazmin h.

me gusta la calidad de los productos he usado varios de ellos y la verdad son muy buenos,y tienes mucha variedad
anyhela m.
anyhela m.

Blush's basic rules – it has to be easy, and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a natural-looking flush of colour. It's the way to glow!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I can't name just one product I use from this brand, because I use a lot. And I've never been dissapointed with anything to be honest. Not everything works for me but I'm still a big fan of cover girl!
Kelly J.
Kelly J.

I really like using the Clump Crusher mascara. It is very inexpensive and gives you the perfect eyelashes! I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Renelis A.
Renelis A.
Doral, FL

Covergilr's products are really great, love their formula, they are great to your skin.
Alycia J.
Alycia J.
Ceres, CA

Good brand for a good price. Lasts all day for a nice full coverage look. Many different shades for each item, so you can make a look for just about any occasion.
mileidy b.
mileidy b.

espero usar pronto esta linea de cosméticos, me parece que pueden ser de muy buena calidad aun que en Venezuela no hayan tiendas
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.