Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
The mascara was a huge disappointment. It flaked off throughout the day leaving my eyes and mess. I read several reviews before trying this product but feel like I wasted my money.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

Covergirl is and always will be legendary. It constantly has new innovative products out for everyone. Its accessible at nearly every drug store and has wide variety of products. The only thing I'd suggest would be more color options for foundation.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Huntertown, IN

Covergirl products are effective in their application and coverage. They are affordable so everyone can us them
debbie w.
debbie w.

covergirl is good make up love the bronzer it works great and good quality al different colors to pick from affordable
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA

Cheap medium coverage foundation. Never expensive and usually better than some of the more ex0ensiclve stuff. How awesome is that!?
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Greenwood, SC

CoverGirl makes great quality make up products at very friendly prices. I've used their makeup for years.
Diglyn F.
Diglyn F.

I have purchased three covergirl lipsticks, one that I bought twice (I ran out of the 1st one) and another one more recently. They're a bit drying but the colour is nice, it tends to stay very well. they tend to make dry or rough patches stand out.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Big Stone Gap, VA

CoverGirl is great! I just recently received their products in a vox box! Best concealer ever!!!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Clarence, PA

I've always been a fan CoverGirl products. I use the pressed powder as a setting powder and it's absolutely flawless.
Roberta D.
Roberta D.
Natchez, MS

So there are some things that Covergirl sells that I'm not crazy about, but if you find something that is good for your skin type, you are GOLDEN because everything is reasonably priced! I'm crazy about their Matte bb cream. I have super oily skin and it keeps me looking good all day with almost full coverage! The only downside is that it doesn't have sunscreen in it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.