BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
PAMELA L.
Eureka, CA
I LOVE COVER GIRL MAKEUP AND BUY FACE COVER UP, EYE SHADOW, I BUY IT AT WALMART WHERE IT'S AN OK PRICE. ANY MAKEUP IS HIGH PRICED WHICH IF THEY WOULD LOWER IT THEY MIGHT SELL MORE OF IT.
Ashley L.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I like Covergirl products. I use their makeup and it does good on my skin. It isn't the best I have used, but it still works good. Love their eyeshadow, and their mascara. I also use their eyeliner! It stays on my eyes and doesn't make me look awful my the end of the day!
Ashten Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirl liquid foundations the best. They don't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. The only reason I've stopped using their products is because they are not cruelty free, which is a bummer. Otherwise, they have good stuff. I hope they can become cruelty free in the future.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been satisfied with nearly every Covergirl product that I have tried. However, I am disappointed that they are not committed to being cruelty free or using harmless ingredients in their products.
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the covergirl clean foundation and I love it it's perfect for my skin
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the Covergirl brand, always has nice good quality items for a affordable price.
Samantha F.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love cover girl is inexpensive, I buy this as a backup to my expensive makeup.
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drug store brand! I personally like maybeline better but this is a close runner up! Nice foundations and lip products. Often on sale.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
There's nothing that I've tried from covergirl that I haven't loved! They have great color options and stuff for every look!
Brook C.
Covergirl products are great, super clean and smooth color, very highly pigmented. I absolutely would recommend to sensitive skinned people.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.