BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
sara s.
I love the eyeliner pencil. But when I always need a new one the store is always out so I usually have to wait a few days to get a new one. It never feels heavy and goes on smoothly.
Paige D.
Spokane, WA
As far as drugstore brands go, this one is pretty mediocre. They have good mascaras and some products really surprise me, but I'm not too impressed with their eyeshadows or blushes.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Covergirl products have always been great. Amazing brand through and through (: I will continue to purchase their products and I 100% recommend them to anyone who hasn't tried them.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Love cover girl. I use liquid foundation and didn't make my fave oily and I don't break out from using it. Have used other things as well too, and definitely a great price on makeup
Christianna E.
Lehi, UT
I have used the Cover Girl mineral foundation for several years. I love the coverage I get as well as the fact that my face doesn't feel like I am wearing make up. I love the price.
Lilet O.
Goose Lake, IA
I used the cover girl eye liners, and so far i'm happy with it...they stay longer even i use the not waterproof...its the cheapest brand i ever use and i'm happy for the good result
Heidi E.
I love cover girls volume mascara. I used to buy younique but it was so expensive. I feel like covergirl gives me the volume and length I'm looking for, for a fraction of the price.
Sandra L.
I love CoverGirl makeup. The colors are great. It's very affordable so you can try many different products. I love shopping for CoverGirl products. The displays are very attractive.
Kali N.
Philadelphia, PA
Concealors and foundations have a shine to it but it's smooth. Self life is short and sometimes leaves a ghostly effect but I love the texture and how it blends with other products
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS

One of my favorite drugstore products that I can rely on in terms of quality and price. I love that they have products that is really suitable to my sensitive and combination skin!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.