Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Mari M.
Mari M.

Ive bought mascara from covergirl before, it was amazing and my shopping experience was pretty good, they had a nice variation and very affordable, I regularly shop for mascara from Covergirl. I plan to keep shopping this brand!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

I have been buying Covergirl products for years! I love Covergirl makeup! I've never had any problems with their products. Always have met my expectations! Their lip glosses, lip sticks, eyeshadows and mascaras are my favorites!
Justin, TX

Cover girl is one of my favorite brands. Every product they have is suitable for all skin types and all styles. I love the quality of the products and I would definitely recommend this to others looking for a great beauty brand.
Toshia S.
Toshia S.
Winnsboro, TX

Love cover girl I have been using it for years, I find that the color is true to what is shown. It is very well priced and stays out for the most part. I love their eyeliner. Will always purchase cover girl even do my daughters!
Haley A.
Haley A.
Lima, OH

Cover girl actually does have some nice makeup just have to honestly look. It's totally affordable in my opinion. My favorites would be concealer for under the eyes I think it worked amazing. And yes I would recommend to others!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI

I am very picky about mascara. With that being said, I stumbled across Covergirl Lashblast and it is my favorite mascara product. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. Very happy with it and recommend it to others often.
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA

Covergirl has every makeup product you need for such an affordable price with such high end value! My favorite product is the COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer! It covers my undereye circles and fine lines without effort!
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

I haven't been impressed as of lately with this company but I do see that they are trying to complete. A lot of the power products are ashy on the skin and that causes horrible flash back. All in all for drugstore make up it ok
Savanna J.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR

Who doesn't love covergirl?! Their mascara is a must have for any girl! While their foundation makes me break out because I am allergic to it, I absolutely love all of their other products! A girl cannot live without covergirl!
N Hollywood, CA

I usually stick to Covergirl products because they are more affordable but still for a good quality. I'd love to branch out and try new things, but it's always a risk when they're expensive brands. I can always trust Covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.