Add a Photo

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dec. 26, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely love Covergirl! Never have failed me once with a product. They are sold at great prices and have a wonderful selection of products and colors. They're sold at most stores around and I love them!!!
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I purchased Cover-Girl Ink-Int Eye Liner 2 weeks ago, after applying eyeliner for 5 days... both of my eyes got irritated and swollen... Don't waste your time buying this product! I'm a unsatisfied customer.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has great products for the most part. They've had some doozies but I like most of their stuff. It's not expensive so if you want to still make something of yourself you can do that with covergirl.
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 16, 2017, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl ❣ I have been using it since I was in High school. I love the formula and the way it looks and feels. Great quality and affordable. As well as a great variety of makeup. Totally Recomend it.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mary Esther, FL
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl's truBlend liquid makeup since high school and I will NEVER quit! It is inexpensive, doesn't make my face oily, and is long lasting. One bottle usually lasts me about 1-2 months.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of their products are fairly decent for the price. However I'm just not impressed with their products as I am others. It can be made out as cheap looking, so I just go to the other products in my list.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite drugstore brand of make up. Extremely reasonably priced. All of their products work very well. If I'm purchasing make up from the drug store it's always covergirl. Plus I love their new campaign
Emily L.
Emily L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 28, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand! I've been using it ever since I started applying makeup in junior high. There are so many high quality products that are also affordable and you can find at your local drugstore anywhere!
April G.
April G.
Burlington, WI
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:17 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All of the makeup I prefer to use is Covergirl. My favorite Covergirl products are the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, Covergirl Simply Ageless foundation, Clump Crusher Mascara, and of course the eye shadows.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl. Easy to find in almost any store. I've used a lot of there foundations over the years. Gentle of the skin and never causes me to brake out. I love drug store makeup. Reliable and dependable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.