BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
I purchased Cover-Girl Ink-Int Eye Liner 2 weeks ago, after applying eyeliner for 5 days... both of my eyes got irritated and swollen... Don't waste your time buying this product! I'm a unsatisfied customer.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend Covergirls loose powder in translucent for any skin type or color. It creates a great finish on your skin after applying makeup and also can be used for baking depending on your skin tone.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! I've been using it ever since I started applying makeup in junior high. There are so many high quality products that are also affordable and you can find at your local drugstore anywhere!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
Love covergirl. Easy to find in almost any store. I've used a lot of there foundations over the years. Gentle of the skin and never causes me to brake out. I love drug store makeup. Reliable and dependable.
Melina B.
Melina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not love this brand. I've read that they test on animals. A few of their products are nice like mascara and a few lippies but other than that I don't enjoy this company. Would not recommend to a friend
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drugstore brand of make up. Extremely reasonably priced. All of their products work very well. If I'm purchasing make up from the drug store it's always covergirl. Plus I love their new campaign
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mary Esther, FL
I have been using Covergirl's truBlend liquid makeup since high school and I will NEVER quit! It is inexpensive, doesn't make my face oily, and is long lasting. One bottle usually lasts me about 1-2 months.
April G.
April G.
Burlington, WI
All of the makeup I prefer to use is Covergirl. My favorite Covergirl products are the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, Covergirl Simply Ageless foundation, Clump Crusher Mascara, and of course the eye shadows.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of their products are fairly decent for the price. However I'm just not impressed with their products as I am others. It can be made out as cheap looking, so I just go to the other products in my list.
Trenola B.
Trenola B.
Port Arthur, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love almost all cover girl products and their bb creams are my favorite. Cover girl products are a great addition to your beginner's makeup bag. Their products are very affordable and never disappoint me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.