BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl ❣ I have been using it since I was in High school. I love the formula and the way it looks and feels. Great quality and affordable. As well as a great variety of makeup. Totally Recomend it.
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great products for the most part. They've had some doozies but I like most of their stuff. It's not expensive so if you want to still make something of yourself you can do that with covergirl.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend Covergirls loose powder in translucent for any skin type or color. It creates a great finish on your skin after applying makeup and also can be used for baking depending on your skin tone.
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
I purchased Cover-Girl Ink-Int Eye Liner 2 weeks ago, after applying eyeliner for 5 days... both of my eyes got irritated and swollen... Don't waste your time buying this product! I'm a unsatisfied customer.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Mary Esther, FL
I have been using Covergirl's truBlend liquid makeup since high school and I will NEVER quit! It is inexpensive, doesn't make my face oily, and is long lasting. One bottle usually lasts me about 1-2 months.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of their products are fairly decent for the price. However I'm just not impressed with their products as I am others. It can be made out as cheap looking, so I just go to the other products in my list.
Melina B.
Melina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not love this brand. I've read that they test on animals. A few of their products are nice like mascara and a few lippies but other than that I don't enjoy this company. Would not recommend to a friend
April G.
April G.
Burlington, WI
All of the makeup I prefer to use is Covergirl. My favorite Covergirl products are the Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, Covergirl Simply Ageless foundation, Clump Crusher Mascara, and of course the eye shadows.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! I've been using it ever since I started applying makeup in junior high. There are so many high quality products that are also affordable and you can find at your local drugstore anywhere!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
Love covergirl. Easy to find in almost any store. I've used a lot of there foundations over the years. Gentle of the skin and never causes me to brake out. I love drug store makeup. Reliable and dependable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.