COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

I have been buying Covergirl products for years! I love Covergirl makeup! I've never had any problems with their products. Always have met my expectations! Their lip glosses, lip sticks, eyeshadows and mascaras are my favorites!
Haley A.
Haley A.
Lima, OH

Cover girl actually does have some nice makeup just have to honestly look. It's totally affordable in my opinion. My favorites would be concealer for under the eyes I think it worked amazing. And yes I would recommend to others!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM

I'm not a big fan of covergirl. I feel like their lip products are sub par. Their eyeshadows are terrible and their face products aren't very good either. Their mascaras are what sells this line. I feel they need to step it up.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
N Hollywood, CA

I usually stick to Covergirl products because they are more affordable but still for a good quality. I'd love to branch out and try new things, but it's always a risk when they're expensive brands. I can always trust Covergirl.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Wyoming, MI

Great products from a well known company. They've surpassed the test of time I'm quality and standards, and yet, as a company, still push the limits, and remains on the forefront of social awareness, as well. I love Cover Girl!
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA

Covergirl has every makeup product you need for such an affordable price with such high end value! My favorite product is the COVERGIRL Smoothers Concealer! It covers my undereye circles and fine lines without effort!
Leigh G.
Leigh G.

I haven't been impressed as of lately with this company but I do see that they are trying to complete. A lot of the power products are ashy on the skin and that causes horrible flash back. All in all for drugstore make up it ok
Savanna J.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR

Who doesn't love covergirl?! Their mascara is a must have for any girl! While their foundation makes me break out because I am allergic to it, I absolutely love all of their other products! A girl cannot live without covergirl!
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN

Covergirl has some great drug store products. I adore their concealers! The color matching is fantastic! I have a pale complexion and their lighter shades match perfectly! I appreciate this brand and their attention to detail.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY

COvergirl has been my go to for makeup since I started wearing makeup. Quality is good and the color selections for everything from lipstick to coverup have come a long way. Reasonably priced and usually long lasting products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.