Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Billings, MT

I think Covergirl has some of the best drugstore mascaras out there! It's so affordable and their Clump Crusher mascara is legendary. I've gone through 5+ tubes of it. I just wish they would up their game when it comes to eyeshadows.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Coolville

I use one item from cover girl and that's their fair pressed powder . I use it for baking and it works so well and dosent crease or wear . I typically pick this up at a Walmart and that's a product I've bought for about 2 years now .
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.

I like that they put James Charles as the covergirl and start to normalize the fact that some men do wear makeup without being trans. They have really good quality makeup and cheap items. You can find it at the drugstore or waltmart.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ

Love the Covergirl Supersizer mascara. It's affordable and gives serious volume and some thickness. Seriously one of the best mascaras I've ever used and it's from the drug store! I've used black brown and black and both are awesome.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA

Cover girl is low priced and works very well for its price. I use their foundation, powders, and other face makeup. Easy to find at very many stores. Highly recommend. Haven't used any of their eye makeup, but face makeup works well.
Christy T.
Christy T.

For the price, their products are definitely worth having. I use their mascara and for $11, it makes a big difference in your eyelashes rather than spending $30 for a name brand one. Drug store brand that is reliable and affordable!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Trenton, MO

Cover girl is good for a less expensive brand of makeup.. but is does not out shine sephora or urban decay by any means.

I use cover girl eyeliner, and lipstick. But I stay away from their foundations because they make me break out.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Radford, VA

Cover girl has some pretty good products. I mostly find these at convenient stores and they are at a fair price! I love how simple the instructions are on the products and how it is easy to find. I would love to recommend cover girl
Torie B.
Torie B.
Tifton, GA

Great products. For the price you pay I don't think you can beat it. These products are available everywhere so that's great. I love their eye liner it's the only kind I've stuck with. These beauty products are for any and all ages.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Waynesburg, PA

I love cover girl I get ivory and it is the perfect shade. When I'm in need of new foundation I always go and buy this I just wish on the hotter days it didn't make my face feel cakey but other then that I would suggest to buy this.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.