Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Brookfield

COVERGIRL Sensitive Skin Liquid Foundation is perfect for those on-the-go days. I always carry this with me. I use it on my entire face and it is light without having to worry about a major breakout later on. I use the shade 205 in Light Ivory because I enjoy a bright skin tone. With a natural blush sensitive face, this easily takes some color out and brightens my skin up! Will always keep buying this!
Chelsea Q.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ

I really like covergirl products for everyday basic use. I use their BB cream which is light, airy, and doesn't cause me to break out which is very important as I have really sensitive skin! They lipsticks and glosses are great for daily wear, although they tend to not last very long. The prices tend to be fairly low and you can purchase these products at any drug store. I usually buy them at Target!
Elisha B.
Elisha B.

I like this make up because one they have a line for woc two it's affordable and 3 it's easy to find your shade. There's no second guessing and I love it. It's easy to apply and blends so well. They have everything in make up that you would need. I love the covergirl Queen collection and I'm happy they have it. It's really hard buying makeup being a woc thanks Covergirl for making that possible!!!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA

I recently purchased Tru Naked Nudes eye shadow and instantly fell in love. This palette gave me great coverage and lasted through the evening with a good primer. The pigmentation was strong which I need for my darker skin. The price is also reasonable for such a great palette. Usually ranges from $7.99-9.99 at target. If you're looking for good over the counter nude palette you'll love this one!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI

I don't have a problem with Covergirl in general, but I have now bought 3 different kinds of concealer, and each of them go on the skin looking like I'm starting to turn orange.  I have friends who are paler than me, and don't have this problem, so it seems to be related directly to the mid-range of tones that are not pale, but not deep tan shades. Disappointing, since their eyeliner is great.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, FL

CoverGirl
Plumpify blastPro by Lashblast Waterproof Mascara

PROS:
The "double action brush" lengthens, defines, separates, curls, and lifts lashes!
Goes on smoothly, showing fairly dramatic results within a few strokes—and no clumps!
Doesn't smudge, flake or smear once set.
Waterproof as claimed.
CONS:
The large brush makes it tricky to avoid getting "dots" of mascara on your upper eyelid.
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

I think CoverGirl is making a comeback for themselves! I feel like we should be getting some real gems in 2017. I was really shocked at how much I loved the Outlast Powder foundation I received in a VoxBox last month. However, I DO NOT like their new dual ended lip product. The color was awful for my skin tone and it was very drying. My lips felt so tight and the smell isn't great either.
Kelli-Anne P.
Kelli-Anne P.
Williamsport, PA

I don't even know where to begin with Covergirl. My favorite mascara that I use over top my better than sex has to be lash blast. The original. It literally separates every single lash. That's my favorite product period. I actually have alot of covergirl products and nothing has let me down. I have the blushed nudes palette and I have yet to use it though. I have not even swatched it yet.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Milaca, MN

Most covergirl products are pretty good. I use a variety of brands. I think everyone's skin and body type is different and they do a good job of trying to keep up with most demands. Just because a product doesn't work for me doesn't mean it wont work for someone else, so it's hard to say if they need to improve. I think just keeping coming out with new products and people will be happy
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA

Covergirl is probably one of my least favorite makeup lines. Not a huge fan of the line personally. I habent had many good results with most of the products i tried. They have some pretty decent eyeshadow palettes for a good price but other than that i dont really buy much from Covergirl. Id recommend other lines for a budget and i will probably buy from them but prefer other brands .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.