BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
Covergirl has so many products for a great price. One of the best parts of Covergirl is its affordable price and its availability. You can find it at your local drugstore, walmart, target and a ton of other places! So that is a huge benefit! They've also released some great products throughout the years! It's wrth it to check out their different makeup products.
Cassidy T.
Bristol, TN
I love everything about Covergirl, all the foundation give perfect coverage. some pros are, it gives a pretty glow to your skin and makes you look flawless. Some cons are, the foundation sometimes can be very oily for your skin, so if you dont want to look oily i dont recommend this for you. Don't get me wrong though, they do have some pretty amazing products.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
COVERGIRL is a reliable drugstore makeup brand. Their TRUBLEND MINERALS BRONZER is a great way to add some glow to pale skin during winter months. It is lightweight and finishes foundation well. I always keep a second container of this powder in my drawer - its hard to find, but one of my favorites. The same can be said of the TRUBLEND MINERALS LOOSE POWDER.
Leslie M.
CoverGirl is my go to makeup brand because I'm not allergic or sensitive to most of their products. Once they started adding Olay to the foundation I started having a few outbreaks of rashes on my face by using the foundation so I just avoid the foundation with Olay added to it.... this is still my go-to friend especially for lipstick, blush and eyeshadow!
Lily Z.
Their perfect point plus liner is one of my go-to liners. They come if a variety of colors, and their great for either creating a line or smudging it out for a smokier look. The product glides on like butter! The only down side is that it may transfer if you have oilier lids, so make sure you set it with some black eyeshadow or apply primer beforehand.

Ariona M.
Marysville
I have used Covergirl's Color Correcting Auto Fix Concealer Stick purchased from Walmart, and let me tell you it works wonders! Complete coverage and I rather use this then my foundation! It doesn't give me any problems what's so ever and it doesn't make me break out! Not to mention it's really cheap! I hope you find pleasure in this product like I do!
Massiel R.
Doral, FL
Covergirl es de mis marcas de maquillaje favoritas. Me encanta la calidad de sus productos. Actualmente uso sus polvos compactos y aunque me encanta el acabado, mi única queja es que siento que no se puede retirar con suma facilidad, es decir que si me pasara la mano podría retirar una gran parte, pero por otro lado me encanta lo ligera que se siente.
Jamie M.
Canton , GA
I only use cover girl foundation, It is the only one I have found that does not cake and make my skin and face feel like I am wearing a cake. itgoes on smoth and dries quickly and does not feel like you have anything on. I am super impressed as I have tried many many new ones or old ones over the years and this works and stays all day with no issues.
Theresa L.
New Orleans, LA
I always used higher priced foundation and fashion colors for face and eyes. I was out the my consultation was out of town so I just went to CVS for a temporary foundation and purchased the Tru Blend foundation. It took 2 tries to get the color correct but it is all I use now I have also used the undereye coverup
I will definitely try other products
Jessica S.
Philadelphia, PA
Cover girl mascara is a girls must have!!! I have thin blonde eyelashes, and after putting this mascara on, my eyelashes completely pop!! They make my eyes look bigger and more awake, and the best part is they do not smudge whatsoever!! The brush it comes with definitely helps to enhance the look, and my eyelashes are extremely lusciously long !!!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.