Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA

The BB Cream is so flawless on my skin I was really amazed the first time I tried it. Inuenster sent me a free sample and since then I have purchased that product. I don't really have any intense acne or scars that make me need full coverage so this product covers all my little flaws perfectly. Easy to blend, matches my skin tone, not cakey, looks flawless even outdoors, feels light weight. It's a great product.
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH

When I first started using makeup over a decade ago, Cover girl was a go to. I'd never leave the house without my eyeliner that I still buy as it is very black, very pigmented, creamy, and stays put, I rated then 4 stars because some products are not as good as I'd expect them to be, eye shadows are amazing, some foundations are great others are not, lipsticks could be better but there are a few I'd repurchase.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS

COVERGIRL is a super affordable brand. It is easily found so you should never have a problem running out of product. I have tried many different products with this brand and have enjoyed most of them. The products that I wasn't a fan was more for a preference reason ( not that it wasn't a good product). They offer products for various skin types which is really nice because not everything works for everyone!
Maegan B.
Maegan B.
Brookfield

COVERGIRL Sensitive Skin Liquid Foundation is perfect for those on-the-go days. I always carry this with me. I use it on my entire face and it is light without having to worry about a major breakout later on. I use the shade 205 in Light Ivory because I enjoy a bright skin tone. With a natural blush sensitive face, this easily takes some color out and brightens my skin up! Will always keep buying this!
Chelsea Q.
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ

I really like covergirl products for everyday basic use. I use their BB cream which is light, airy, and doesn't cause me to break out which is very important as I have really sensitive skin! They lipsticks and glosses are great for daily wear, although they tend to not last very long. The prices tend to be fairly low and you can purchase these products at any drug store. I usually buy them at Target!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA

I recently purchased Tru Naked Nudes eye shadow and instantly fell in love. This palette gave me great coverage and lasted through the evening with a good primer. The pigmentation was strong which I need for my darker skin. The price is also reasonable for such a great palette. Usually ranges from $7.99-9.99 at target. If you're looking for good over the counter nude palette you'll love this one!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Hazel Park, MI

I don't have a problem with Covergirl in general, but I have now bought 3 different kinds of concealer, and each of them go on the skin looking like I'm starting to turn orange.  I have friends who are paler than me, and don't have this problem, so it seems to be related directly to the mid-range of tones that are not pale, but not deep tan shades. Disappointing, since their eyeliner is great.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, FL

CoverGirl
Plumpify blastPro by Lashblast Waterproof Mascara

PROS:
The "double action brush" lengthens, defines, separates, curls, and lifts lashes!
Goes on smoothly, showing fairly dramatic results within a few strokes—and no clumps!
Doesn't smudge, flake or smear once set.
Waterproof as claimed.
CONS:
The large brush makes it tricky to avoid getting "dots" of mascara on your upper eyelid.
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
Demopolis, AL

I think CoverGirl is making a comeback for themselves! I feel like we should be getting some real gems in 2017. I was really shocked at how much I loved the Outlast Powder foundation I received in a VoxBox last month. However, I DO NOT like their new dual ended lip product. The color was awful for my skin tone and it was very drying. My lips felt so tight and the smell isn't great either.
Kelli-Anne P.
Kelli-Anne P.
Williamsport, PA

I don't even know where to begin with Covergirl. My favorite mascara that I use over top my better than sex has to be lash blast. The original. It literally separates every single lash. That's my favorite product period. I actually have alot of covergirl products and nothing has let me down. I have the blushed nudes palette and I have yet to use it though. I have not even swatched it yet.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.