BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Covergirl is very hit or miss for me. I don't care for their liquid lipsticks because they're too sticky, but I like the Katy Perry collection of lipsticks & Covergirl eyeshadows are ok depending on the shade. When I was in middleschool they had a white iridescent shade that I was in love with & used every single day. I would give anything to be able to find it again.
carrie f.
carrie f.
Hazelwood, MO
I recently bought some powder foundation by Covergirl but I'm not as impressed with it. I have super sensitive and dry skin. The powder does not work well at all with my skin type and they didn't really offer the right color in the powder to match my skin tone. I ended up going with one a little lighter than I am instead of darker and it makes me look even more pale.
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl eyelash masks are excellent especially those that are waterproof I love elongated give a lot of volume and definition, from this brand for me the best are the masks
las máscaras de pestañas de covergirl son excelentes sobre todo las que son a prueba de agua me encantan alargan dan mucho volumen y definicion, de esta marca para mi lo mejor son las mascaras
Devlin L.
Devlin L.
First of all, all of covergirl products are amazing. I do find them a bit on the expensive side, but I definitely see why. They work amazing. I buy these products for myself, guy products, and I buy the women products for people I know. I also allow people to try it who would want something from there maybe. I definitely recommend cover girl to anyone and everyone.
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has some hit or miss products. Unfortunately they are getting a little pricey in the drugstore. I personally would save up a few more dollars to purchase a better quality product. The only product that stands out to me in there line is the olay concealer that came in the little pot (and they discontinued that) so I haven't tried much more from the brand.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
Covergirl has so many products for a great price. One of the best parts of Covergirl is its affordable price and its availability. You can find it at your local drugstore, walmart, target and a ton of other places! So that is a huge benefit! They've also released some great products throughout the years! It's wrth it to check out their different makeup products.
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Bristol, TN
I love everything about Covergirl, all the foundation give perfect coverage. some pros are, it gives a pretty glow to your skin and makes you look flawless. Some cons are, the foundation sometimes can be very oily for your skin, so if you dont want to look oily i dont recommend this for you. Don't get me wrong though, they do have some pretty amazing products.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is a reliable drugstore makeup brand. Their TRUBLEND MINERALS BRONZER is a great way to add some glow to pale skin during winter months. It is lightweight and finishes foundation well. I always keep a second container of this powder in my drawer - its hard to find, but one of my favorites. The same can be said of the TRUBLEND MINERALS LOOSE POWDER.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is my go to makeup brand because I'm not allergic or sensitive to most of their products. Once they started adding Olay to the foundation I started having a few outbreaks of rashes on my face by using the foundation so I just avoid the foundation with Olay added to it.... this is still my go-to friend especially for lipstick, blush and eyeshadow!
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their perfect point plus liner is one of my go-to liners. They come if a variety of colors, and their great for either creating a line or smudging it out for a smokier look. The product glides on like butter! The only down side is that it may transfer if you have oilier lids, so make sure you set it with some black eyeshadow or apply primer beforehand.

Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.