Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Lana H.
Lana H.
Manitoba Canada

I like the covergirl line of mascara and cream makeup. It is always low in fragrance and high in quality.
Kristal D.
Kristal D.
Ottawa

Cover girl makes two of my top 5 mascaras, full lash bloom and professional. Both of them deliver major length and separation without clumps. The best part for me is they stay put and never run below my lower lashes, a problem I've had for nearly every other mascara ever.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

Cover girl. I love many products from here. They have some very good mascaras and foundations.
Lena B.
Lena B.
Boiling Springs, SC

If you want to go a more cheap rout this is a nice company. I have used many over their products and have usually been satisfied. The packaging is nice and the coverage is decent . Overall it is not my top pick but for the price they sell it is reasonable .
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA

Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
I'm not really crazy on Covergirl products. One of the issues that I have with it is that every mascara or other product that I've tried from them has caused me to have an allergic reaction. Probably one of the only cons is that the price is so cheap and regularly goes on sale so it's a great start for those just getting into make up but I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Jade M.
Jade M.

Their liquid foundations are hit and misses.. I'm not a fan of their powdered cover up as they don't have many skin tones to chose from.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

Cover girl is an amazing brand to use. They have a variety of shades in their foundations and lipsticks which makes choosing so much more fun.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Your go to makeup in a rush . You can find it at your local retail and pharmacy usually.. Always reasonable price
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Boone, NC

CoverGirl has great products and a wide variety of things to choose from. The prices are pretty decent as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.