Add a Photo

Amanda B.
Bostic, NC
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like cover girl it's actually the only makeup I've ever tried. It's pretty good but the foundation wears off to quickly.
Jillian B.
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am disappointed covergirl changed all their numbers on their foundations. I just found snicker I liked and it got switched. I don't enjoy their face washes because they give me awful dry skin or extremely oily skin.
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Jan. 10, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
most products work well with my skin tone. no break out either from use. but then again I don't wear make up everyday either
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Canyon Lake, TX
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I normally do not wear makeup but when i do Cover girl is my go to product. I enjoy the colors on eye shadows and I like their eyeliner.
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
Annandale, VA
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use foundation products and pressed powder from Covergirl. I feel for the price they are very good and go far.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the covergirl clump crusher mascara, it really does keep your mascara clump free and really does look pretty natural. Stays on all day and comes off easily at the end of the day with a wipe.
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is another great drug store brand. I love cover girls eyeliner and shadows! The Ink It eyeliner really is like ink on your face!! lol it took forever to try and get off!! Totally stayed on forever I love it! Good Products and good prices.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Milwaukee, WI
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl mascara and always will. The volumizing mascara in the orange tube is AMAZING at getting rid of clumps and I always replace it when it runs out. Target is the cheapest place to get it!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their foundation, I have use it for over 20 years different styles of the foundation. Also the powders,mascara, eyeliners.
Saxton, PA
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Overpriced for the quality. It's a decent brand but elf is equal in quality and much better priced, cover girl just is a much more well known brand. I avoid purchasing this when buying cheaper make up.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.