BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Juana V.
Juana V.
I enjoy these Covergirl foundations, they are very affordable and very good on every type of skin. They are very good, I always find myself going back to buy more when I run out, really recommend them if you have oily skin or even normal skin, they have a variety of formulas for each skin type.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using covergirl eyeliner and mascara for years. It's my go to because the product is always reliable and reasonably priced.
Maddy N.
Maddy N.
Covergirl is really good inexpensive makeup brand that has some great quality products. I personally like the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation which was my go-to foundation for a long time. I recommend them if you're wanting to try nice new products without emptying out your wallet.
Carey G.
Carey G.
Crossville, AL
This product is and okay one don't really use it much. No because there's only a small section at Walmart. And it has a fair price I would say. It's really a self-service thing so not really much to say about that.
Allegra A.
Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl makeup, especially their mascaras. Some of my favorite mascaras are created by them. Super affordable and I love how inclusive they are with their brand models.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Clearwater, FL
Covergirl offers great prices and a wide variety of products. They are always coming up with the latest styles!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Geneseo, IL
I have always had the best experience with their products. I have an oily complexion and theiron products do what they say they will do. From foundation to mascara tof lipstick it iseems all amazing.
Yeimi H.
Yeimi H.
Really Great eyeliner that they have it is just perfect it is also very easy to remove
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like covergirl cosmetics. They're not too expensive and you can get pretty much anything.
Kassi H.
Kassi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have a really good shade range and are decently priced. I have a foundation from this brand that is my go to when I don't want to try any new ones.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.