BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
eman m.
covergirl is one of the first brands of makeup that i started wearing and that was over a decade ago their products are affordable i shop their periodically and im never really disappointed i particulary like their foundation i would reccomend people to shhop here
Jess H.
Lynchburg, VA
Over priced but great quality! I love cover girl eye liner and mascara! It really is waterproof
Lisa S.
Mineral powder is excellent lightweight but covers. Lasts all day and doesn't looked caked. Try this product you will be glad you did.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
I use there eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow ... I like all their products and they are not super over priced plus you can often find sales and coupons ... eye liner last majority of the day, sometimes I'll re add to crisp and brighter the lines ... eye shadow pending color last all day as well.
Kat A.
Bat Cave, NC
I do like covergirl makeup, but it can be a little pricey. I usually only buy it when it is on sale. Honestly I'd rather either spend the big bucks for a nicer quality event makeup or just purchase the cheapy makeup for every day use.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love covergirl it's very hard for me to find the colors for my skin in covergirl I go to every store they never have it
Karli C.
Chestertown, MD
I love their products that I can find for good prices at Walgreens or even Walmart. I use some of their foundations and they are good price foundation.
Nakesha A.
Covergirl has a few liquid & powder foundations that i really like! Covergirl also has some mascaras that i've fallen in love with fairly quick!ūüėć
Jamie G.
Dexter, MO
Cover girl foundation provides great coverage. Is a perfect skin tone match and doesn't clog pores. Smooth, easy foundation that provides all day coverage.
Roberta D.
Natchez, MS
So there are some things that Covergirl sells that I'm not crazy about, but if you find something that is good for your skin type, you are GOLDEN because everything is reasonably priced! I'm crazy about their Matte bb cream. I have super oily skin and it keeps me looking good all day with almost full coverage! The only downside is that it doesn't have sunscreen in it.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.