BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Bowling Green, KY
I don't have a whole lot of experience with using Cover Girl products, however, the ones I have used have been fabulous! I love the eye shadow pallets because they stay on for so long!
Malea D.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
Nice cosmetics at a good price, I currently love their lipstick collection that have from nudes to dark tones.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the fact that Covergirl has a Starwars collection. Before I used it, I expected it to be of poor quality but i was wrong. The starwars collection mascara is my favorite drugstore mascara. It looks amazing and made me want to try more Covergirl products.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really feel like Covergirl has started trying way too hard but falling short. They make promises of their products and those promises aren't true for most people. Their All-Day Outlast line has disappointed me tremendously. If you sit around in air conditioning all day it might last but don't expect it to last in humidity or a night out dancing.

I will say that I am happy with Covergirl's eyeliners and some of their mascaras. They aren't anything special but they work well for me.

Other than that, they just seem to keep trying to put a twist on the same old products where major brands are coming out with brand new products that fit the current trends.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a really great low end drug store brand. I buy a lot of different products. Highly recommend.
Mildred W.
Mildred W.
Bean Station, TN
Pretty nice, but I do not use makeup very often although, it would be nice to try again.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Quality products. I've used this brand since high school. It's usually my go to brand for any kind of make up.
AMANDA H.
AMANDA H.
Cordele, GA
Fit Me by Covergirl is my absolute favorite foundation. Great coverage and it lasts all day. It is a great match for my skin color. And it's always affordable at Walmart.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ
Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Covergirl is such a known brand it's was the 1st I ever used and will always be a favorite definitely the clean line
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.