Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Williamsport, PA

These products leave my skin feeling great and beautiful!! Always will find the perfect match of color for your skin or lips!!
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA

Love covergirl. Mostly only make up i use. Really like the coverup. Feels amazing on my skin
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL

Cover girl never disappoints me when buying their makeup. I get at target or Publix or Walmart, etc.
Raanee F.
Raanee F.

Covergirl make up is the best most of my beauty products are from covergirl and I use it on a daily basis
Sammy J.
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO

has great quality items, some are not as much but still good. their foundations are really good, great mattifying products
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL

This is the only foundation and powder that matches my skin tone. I regularly am asked what foundation I use and people are shocked when I say it's CoverGirk! They are expecting it to be something more expensive. This is also the only brand I can use that doesn't break me out.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Richmond, KY

Is a good product my daughter love it because have a very nice colors and she loves BB cream Clean is her favorite because very light and match with her color tone
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
Runnemede nj

Cover girl cover-up and eye makeup and mascara used all these for years cover up with noxzema In it kept skin young and wrinkle free for years
Seerat K.
Seerat K.

I absolutely love cover girl . They're the one drugstore brand that never fails to amaze me
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Saxton, PA

Overpriced for the quality. It's a decent brand but elf is equal in quality and much better priced, cover girl just is a much more well known brand. I avoid purchasing this when buying cheaper make up.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.