Add a Photo

Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is one of the leading drugstore brands for a reason. Quality products with a good price. The products aren't super consistent, but I have never gotten anything that I absolutely hated and couldn't use. I have bought items I love.
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.
Bellefontaine, OH
Jan. 29, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their mascara! I have tried a lot of different kinds, especially since mascara is the only thing I wear most days, and I always find myself returning to covergirl.
Annie T.
Annie T.
Fairfax Station, VA
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
I love COVERGIRL! Their products help me look
beautiful without effort! It gives me a natural look
so it appears I am not wearing as much makeup
as I actually am! I love shopping for these products,
and I would definitely shop for them again. I would
rate this a four out of five.
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The lipstick and lipgloss are amazing they make your lips look a bit bright like they shine a bit brighter
Noelle P.
Noelle P.
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good products, simple to use, good for beginners. Some are better than others, but i personally have no complaints.
Marina C.
Marina C.
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand, the prices are good, very affordable, the quality is awesome, and you can find it everywhere!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Tucson
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl since I was 13. Never have I ever been disappointed. It's been hard for me to stray
Tara D.
Tara D.
Churubusco, NY
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not my favorite. Sometimes expensive, even for the quality (which isn't great). I would recommend either paying a bit less for the same quality, or paying a bit more for better quality!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good brand for a lower price. I buy mine at either Target or Ulta but this brand is available at most drug stores too. Foundation and powders are typically fairly easy to match to your skin tone. I'd buy again when I'm looking for budget friendly makeup
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.
Jan. 4, 2017, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl mascara! I'm currently using the Star Wars mascara from when the movie launched last year! The product is so amazing I bought 5 for when they all run out!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.