COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Obsessed with their Tru blend blush! Marbled blush is gorgeous and they nailed it. Very pigmented which i didn't expect!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Cover girl has some great products, they also have some eh products. I like most of their lip products as well as their mascaras. I'm not the biggest fan of their eye shadows. I do think that overall they bring a good product to the table.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Love all of their mascaras I only have used covergirl and love them all. Great brand for drugstore with pretty good prices as well. Always a reliable brand to choose from.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Baltic, SD
Love the foundation and powder . I just wish it was a little cheaper. There are a lot of shades for each skin
LaDonna W.
LaDonna W.
Texarkana, AR
I love the cover girl pressed powder! Cheap and good coverage!! I know anyone can afford $7
Reeva S.
Reeva S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl products from time to time. Usually eyeshadow and mascara are the products I purchase from this line. Reasonably priced and good quality.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Madison, IN
this is the best makeup that last all day and still looks great in the evening. does not come off until you take it off. pro is it is affordable, con is i have light skin and hard to match foundation sometimes, i will buy more covergirl products in the future.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williamsport, PA
The coverup goes on great and lasts all day. Covers the black circles under my eyes perfectly.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy covergirl as a brand. Their matte BB cream is really nice and so are their lipsticks and face powders. They are reasonably priced and easily accessible at local drugstores, target, etc.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
COver Girl has been my go to makeup since I was in middle school. I have avidly followed them and I will always use their products because they fit my skin type so perfectly.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.