BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a brand that has been around for many years.The have a whole like of products in so many different shades. It's a good line of make-up.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! It has so many products at affordable prices. They have a big selection of makeup, which I like.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was the first makeup I every had and I have loved it ever since. They have so many amazing products out and they just keep getting better and better with their makeup and they are priced so low. My favorite drug store makeup ever.
mary s.
who dont like cover girl i love everything about covergirl the make up goes on so good cover girl has been around for as long as i can remember no i dont shop here but i do use cover girl
Tina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think covergirl is a good makeup brand for people just starting out in makeup. Their makeup is generally pretty natural and easy to use. also I know they come out with items that are targeted for younger and less experienced makeup users
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Covergirl is very hit and miss for me as are most face products. I have dry, exzcema prone skin that doesnt agree with most things for a few minuets but what has worked for covergirl I have liked because the price point is really good. I even wore some covergirl for my wedding in 2015! ^_^
Jena C.
I love all cover girl products. I use liquid, lipstick, mascara, eye shadow. I love it all
Samantha D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is one of my all time favorite drug store makeup brands ! I buy it at Walmart and at target . I believe it is also available at Ulta! It is extremely affordable and it is amazing ! They have a huge variety of products !
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the lipstick. Great color, great brand. I really like it and it's so affordable. Plus it can be found at just about any store.
Mayra A.
Cover girl is a hit or miss sometimes. It sometimes has great drugstore priced items, however, you sometimes take a chance when it comes to quality. The packaging is nice for most of their products and they are a recognized brand. I would by Covergirl products again after carefully reading reviews.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.