Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Yesy V.
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX

After using this produc for a little over a month now, I can say that I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. I initially purchased this product because my foundation was a little too heavy for me and was causing break outs and I wanted something lighter that I could wear all day that still had good coverage. This BB cream is very light on your skin, I feel like I'm not wearing makeup when I have this BB cream on. It makes my skin look and feel soft, with great coverage that is still light on your skin and not so cakey. I am a student teacher/gymnastic coach and I wear this ALL DAY LONG from 6 in the morning until 9 at night and it still looks flawless. This BB cream will not let you down! Definitely repurchasing!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Niskayuna, NY

My go to mascara is covergirl lash exact. I've tried many expensive mascaras but I always go back to my covergirl as it is the best formula and what I love best.
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Covergirl is awesome. They have such a nice line of affordable products that are just great. I love their compact foundation and their face powder. Really nice products for drugstore makeup.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

Cover girl js okay! I highly recommend it for those who are newly starting out wearing makeup because everything is so simple but also affordable. I don't know if that made sense but I recommend for sure
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS PRODUCT SINCE I WAS YOUNGER I REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF IT..
tammy R.
tammy R.

I have been wearing cover girl since my teenage years an I love it. Makes me feel beautiful and now in my older years makes me look and feel younger.
Megan S.
Megan S.

One of the very first brands I ever bought makeup from. Not one of my favorites anymore just because the quality isn't great, but still good!
marianna o.
marianna o.

I love love love love cover girl makeup of anything from lipsticks to eye shadows to foundation.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL

Covergirl was my first makeup that I tried as a youth. It will always hold a deer spot in my heart. They have a wide range of available products. And the pricing can't be beat.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI

Covergirl saved every college girls life that were on a budget. It's affordable and they often have coupons in the Sunday paper! I currently use one of their brown eye shadow as a subtle eye brow filler and it works great for me while also not having to spend a lot of money to look great!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.