BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

mariluz e.
mariluz e.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bueno el producto que más uso de esta línea, es la base Clean Oil control anti-Luisance 555 software honey. Me gusta mucho esta base porque ayuda mucho a controlar el brillo de la cara y también te ayuda a no verte muy grasosa ya que ese es mi problema más común y me gusta mucho más por el acabado mate que deja en la piel.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the leading drugstore brands for a reason. Quality products with a good price. The products aren't super consistent, but I have never gotten anything that I absolutely hated and couldn't use. I have bought items I love.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Covergirl is always great! It's affordable. Does the job. Nothing you don't need and everything you do. It's my go to makeup for everything.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Great brand. Good foundation coverage and the quality of the makeup overall is great. I use different civergirl products and I love them all. The price is great!
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best brands to buy your foundation, or the powders and eyeliners. I love this brand because the foundation and powders have great coverage and I love it because it is the only one that hasn't made me break out.
Briana K.
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only brand of foundation that doesn't break me out!!! Every other brand even Clinique does!
Kate N.
Kate N.
Boulder, CO
It is affordable and they have a variety of selections. It is the foundation I use when I am looking for budget-friendly, but nice quality makeup.
Ana M.
Ana M.
es una buena marca de maquillaje mas que todo para lo que es pestañina considero que es una de las mejores marcas para comprar esta ya que por experiencia propia las realza y la hace ver mucho mas largar así que es una buena marca para comprar pestañina.
Annie T.
Annie T.
Fairfax Station, VA
I love COVERGIRL! Their products help me look
beautiful without effort! It gives me a natural look
so it appears I am not wearing as much makeup
as I actually am! I love shopping for these products,
and I would definitely shop for them again. I would
rate this a four out of five.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Geneva, AL
The brand 'Covergirl' is not my favorite because it doesn't stay very long and it does not have full the full coverage I want. It is affordable and is not very expensive so that is a plus. Their lipstick is ok, not the best colors. I would not recommend shopping.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.