Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Alycia J.
Alycia J.
Ceres, CA

Good brand for a good price. Lasts all day for a nice full coverage look. Many different shades for each item, so you can make a look for just about any occasion.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. I have their mascara and clean foundation, and powder! Love the brand so much! It was the first makeup brand I tried :) cant go wrong with covergirl. Plus so glad they made a boy on the cover for their line!
A
A

So good for the price. I have always loved it especially the concealers and powder foundations. The Katy Perry lipsticks are very pigmented and they go well with almost everyone skin tone some of myfirst make up products were from cover girl and I will continue to use them
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Fremont, NE

Great makeup, absolutely L.O.V.E. their mascaras, large selection for anything you could want.
Monica W.
Monica W.
Tucson, AZ

Has always been one of my favorites. No doubt I would buy multiple things for here.
So many things to chose from.!
Rhiannon J.
Rhiannon J.
Velarde, NM

My favorite product I own from Cover girl is the Tru Blend Bronzer. I always normally use a matte bronzer but when I came across the Tru Blend I kinda took a chance at something different. I really love this bronzer because it gives my skin a beautiful sun-kissed look, but it's not ridiculously shimmery and doesn't have huge chunks of glitter like other shimmer bronzer I've seen. It's sooo pretty!!
Jacky J.
Jacky J.

Has great products. I love using them for mascara for other specialized face areas. Their foundations are tricky because some make me break out. Yikes!
Eleannys O.
Eleannys O.

Is a good choice for those women who like a showy, daring, dramatic makeup, all this can be achieved without exaggeration, you have to be careful when applying it, because it is high pigmentation and therefore the colors are very intense . me encanta
lian k.
lian k.

ohhh. love love love fover girl!! my all time favorate foundation us from tgere. pros. a good company with good proudocs at the end of the day. i will tell every one to go to buy the a lot of stuff. love that brand very much!!! fav foundation ever!! love love love!
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

They are a hit and miss! Some things are amazing and others are Duds and don't show pigment or clump it all depends
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.