Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS

Covergirl is my first goto brand for almost all of my makeup needs, it's what I started out using, many moons ago and i still love it!!!
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Pikeville , Nc

Covergirl is another great drug store brand. I love cover girls eyeliner and shadows! The Ink It eyeliner really is like ink on your face!! lol it took forever to try and get off!! Totally stayed on forever I love it! Good Products and good prices.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS

Cover girl used to be my favorite brand but I feel like it hasn't been stepping up their game like some other make up brands have. I think there's lots of room for improvement. But I'm not completely ruling out the company.
Renata J.
Renata J.
Pensacola, FL

Over the years covergirl has been one of my drugstore go to brands, I've been using their foundation and face powder daily! Very good quality, at a really good price
Callie M.
Callie M.

CoverGirl has many nice and affordable options that are easy to find and purchase.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Buffalo, NY

Covergirl LashBlast mascara is my go to drugstore brand. I live the formula, brush and the way it goes on. Never any clumps!
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
Austin, TX

I only use their foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin break out or oily. It is super affordable and not expensive at all!! I love their sensitive foundations. I think that some stores make it a little hard to find the sensitive foundations.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL

I've been a Cover girl user for over 40 years. My favorite product for the last few years has been their Simply Ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation with Olay. This product fits my needs perfectly! It goes on smooth, and just a little it goes a long way and provides great coverage. It has a light, non-greasy feel, and they offer a good variety of shade choices. I use the soft happy #255, and it is a perfect match for skin tone. This has been my "go to" foundation since it hit the shelves, and definitely a product I will continue to purchase!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Independence, MO

Pretty good brand. I don't currently like anything from their line but I've tried stuff before. Not bad. Good price
Gennie E.
Gennie E.
Matheny, WV

I use the cover girl foundation and compressed powders.. I have real sensitive skin and cover girl is one of few that works for me .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.