Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Carlsbad, NM

This brand is always coming up with new products and really affordable specially if you're a mom.
Kylie D.
Kylie D.
Hamilton

I use the Covergirl clump crusher mascara. It my go to and will never switch. It spreads the lashes just and they were right about no clumps. It adds the perfect amount of volume without it looking fake.
Joellelynn W.
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA

Covergirl is a mass market brand that you can find everywhere which is probably why I use a few of their products. I do really like the products and use a version of their mascara and eyeliner.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Powder Spgs, GA

As far as store bought makeup COVERGIRL isn't all that bad I don't purchase to much of their products because they don't have my color I usually have to go get matched at ULTA or MAC because no there is no makeup out there in stores that I can just go and pick up with ease and that is very frustrating. Sometimes the cost can be a bit much but all in all it's pretty good.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Jeffersonville, IN

I use all there stuff from Foundation, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick some of it's a really good product.....
Krystal R.
Krystal R.

I love cover girl and have used this brand for years. I love the variety of options for all skin colors.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC

The covergirl mascara and eyeliner dont smudge and go on easily. It is also a great price and not overly expensive.
Priya P.
Priya P.

I love Covergirl products! I've never been disappointed and the ingredients are very friendly to my skin.
Karina L.
Karina L.
Miami, Fl

Its a brand very accesible and affordable and for some basic products its pretth good still need to check out some new products from them
Diana B.
Diana B.

I cannot find an eyeliner as good as the Cover Girl eyeliner. You can twist the pencil for more to come out. The top has a great smudger tool. Charcoal is my favorite shade...it isn't too dark.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.