BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand, making it a lower quality makeup for sure. I haven't been too impressed with any of their products so far. Their foundation is pretty cakey, and they don't have a huge variety of shades to choose from. In my opinion there are other drugstore makeup brands that are way better purchases.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
I receieved this product in my first ever Vox Box! It is now my favorite mascara. The wand makes your lashes look perfect, and the tip of the wand is perfect for those stubborn inner and bottom lashes. I definitely recommend this product. Thanks Influenster!
Aracely M.
Euless, TX
I love almost all their products ! I like their mascaras so much especially the waterproof ones . If i curl my eyelashes and use one of their mascaras that atent waterproof it will make my eyelashes go back to normal which i hate but its wwith all the non waterproof mascaras in every brand not just covergirl but besides that their products are really good and affordable!
Terry H.
Selma, AL
I have used COVERGIRL Translucent Fair Loose Powder for years. Very affordable. Preferred the Colorless but guess it's unavailable now. Pros: Nice clean, lightweight coverage. Cons: The Colorless version was better for me. Easy to grab at Wal-Mart for the best price.
Elizabeth K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Covergirl is always a classic, I've always been fair skinned and matching me is pretty easy. I love all the lines, however the lipstick can be hit or miss when they change the formulas for different celebs. But, you gotta keep selling your product somehow, but other than that I love them!
Glenda H.
I like using the Covergirl Simply Ageless products as they really do appear to fill in fine lines, give you an even appearance to your skin, and match well with your skin tone. I find the foundation & cover stick together complete my look & both wear well throughout the day without giving me blemishes or appearing oily.
Elizabeth E.
VERY good drugstore brand. My mother lives by this brand. It is her go to so a couple products are my go to.
Kaitlyn S.
Dixon, IL
I really enjoy Covergirl products! I have tried foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow. Have never been let down. Foundation can be a little pricey, but most any brand is! Worth a shot if you have never tried it!
Lacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a good brand to buy if you're looking for something affordable and nice. I have a few foundations from covergirl that I use often
Pat T.
My favorite mascara is cover girl. I love the brush and it never gets clumpy. So many different kinds of mascara.. Its great!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.