Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bivins, TX

I like to use Covergirl mascara, eyeliner, and blush. I have used the same blush from Covergirl for twenty years and I love it! They have the perfect shade that isn't too pink or too brown.
Adrii F.
Adrii F.

Covergirl has stepped it up this past year, and I am loving it! I stock up on their mascaras because let's face it..they work! They also came out with some cool collaborations this past year that I had to get my hands on. A range of colors and a good formula, I will always go back to this brand.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.

I love cover girl products. I have always used them and they have never let me down. Wonderful quality! Worth the money.
Emelyn P.
Emelyn P.
Magnolia, TX

I just received a free sample of a lip stick and eyeliner from pinch me .com and what can I say I really love the color of the lip stick and the eyeliner is pretty good too love it
Caelyn K.
Caelyn K.

Their foundation is amazing and I love how it's easy to apply and doesn't crease under my eyes, another great thing about this product is that it lasts all day!! I recommend this to people with dry and oily skin because they have different options!
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH

This is been a trusted namebrand for my entire life I never have any skin irritation from their products I've never been disappointed from their products they are not super expensive the quality of their products is top notch I have always purchased them and will continue to do so
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA

I love my cover girl cover up. It is the only product I can find that matches my skin perfectly and does not look powdery when I put it on.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL

I have been a Covergirl fan since I was a teenager. Now that I am approaching 40, I lean towards the Covergirl and Olay products. Their products all work together beautifully and I am never scared to try something new by them as nothing has ever irritated my sensitive skin.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
North Canton, OH

I love their products!! They stay consistent on great quality and price! I feel like I'm buying something super high- end when I get cover girl!
shelly f.
shelly f.
West Jefferson, OH

love the make up dont dry out my skin feels natural gives my eyes a smokey look my lips feel smooth not rough very affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.