Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Flagstaff, AZ
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using Covergirl. They are not too expensive and can be found pretty much anywhere.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tight
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
Jan. 9, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
this product I use is eye shadow and lip gloss and sometimes nail polish. I pick this product up at Wal Mart good prices. Just before I leave for vacation I I pick up new eye product I don't keep it for more than 1 year.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
kayy n.
kayy n.
Havre De Grace, MD
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cover girl is an amazing brand all there mascaras are amazing! aswell as there eye shadows! totally recommend
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
Jan. 5, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For me CoverGirl is an ok brand. In my opinion they do mascara really well. My favorite is the Lashblast Volume in the orange tube and the lipglosses are good too. You can always get deals at the drugstore on Covergirl items. I will continue to try their new stuff!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Thornville, OH
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a brand you can count on. I have had my fair share with off brands and nothing compares to the value and coverage from their products whether it's foundation or powered foundation to eyeshadow or blush. I always have Covergirl in my bag.
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood, WA
Jan. 30, 2017, 3 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have never liked Covergirl. I think their products are cheap and low-quality. The only good thing I have to say about their company is that I like their original mascara. In my opinion, the lash blast mascara is the only product worth purchasing from this brand.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Jan. 10, 2017, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is such a known brand it's was the 1st I ever used and will always be a favorite definitely the clean line
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
Dec. 30, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I only go to covergirl for mascara. Their lashblast mascara in the orange tube is a great mascara at a very affordable cost. Their other makeup isn't as pigmented as I prefer. Their face powders are okay.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.