Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Kayleigh R.
Kayleigh R.
Albertville

Love the makeup I've always used your power it's every light and I always liked the smell
Christy F.
Christy F.

I have used covergirl mascara for as long as I have worn makeup. I'm always happy with the products
Sammy J.
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO

has great quality items, some are not as much but still good. their foundations are really good, great mattifying products
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH

Great brand and great products. Cover Girl gives you a high end coverage for a regular drug store brand. Again there are so many cover girl product toy are sure to find one you like.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Williamsport, PA

These products leave my skin feeling great and beautiful!! Always will find the perfect match of color for your skin or lips!!
Seerat K.
Seerat K.

I absolutely love cover girl . They're the one drugstore brand that never fails to amaze me
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA

Love covergirl. Mostly only make up i use. Really like the coverup. Feels amazing on my skin
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT

I love this brand and everything they stand for. It's an affordable and great brands that has great quality. You can find it everywhere and has a huge range of products for everyone.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Alliance, OH

Like the products. There is a range in everything you need for make-up. I am not picky on what brand for a lot of things but my eyeliner HAS to be cover girl because at always works and goes on. There are cheap eyeliners that don't even show up.
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

At Christmas they gave me the covergirl plum mascara and it's fabulous, I love it. Your eyelashes look spectacular when you use that eyelash mascara. It has an affordable price and I really like it. I also have the blue that is waterproof and is very excellent too
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.