BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Anoka, MN
I love covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow trio, gives just the perfect amount of shimmer to make your eyes sparkle.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Hemet, CA
I buy the volume eye shadows and love them. The price is rights and the quality is great.
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
i love cover girl. great and affordable. and you can find in almost every beauty store and drug store.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Gonzales, LA
I love the Maybeline mascaras! They are super great and stay on, they are affordable and you can get great deals with coupons they send out. It's a must have in my makeup bag.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Conyers, GA
I love using for cover girl products especially the face powder. They have many choices of colors to match your skin tone. And I find that their products don't cake up like others do. And stays on longer than most.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Ashford, AL
I have been a fan of CoverGirl for years. I have never had an issue with breakouts and their products look fabulous!
Myra V.
Myra V.
Use covergirl liquid makeup. Have fir years and been highly satisfied with the product. It's still a great product at an inexpensive price
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Flatgap, KY
I love all their make up products!!!!!!!!! The powders and mascara are are the best. They even have all fr
Grace F.
Grace F.
Colorado Springs, CO
Covergirl eyeliner is my absolute favorite. No sharpening, just click and go. It applies dark or light and its stackable gor a darker or even more dramatic look
Trustworthy drug store brand. Been there since i first got into makeup and purchased my first mascara. Very affordable and it gets the job done! I get covergirl products often! I always recommend this brand whenever someone asks me to give a few recommendations to them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.