BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is awesome! So affordable, and they make amazing mascaras! I love trying their new mascaras!
whitney b.
whitney b.
Herriman, UT
Yhere make up amazing and I love it wosh I jad money for some but I dont I hope I get some soon
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Brandon, MS
mascara from covergirl is all I have ever used. I love it and it stays on while making my lashes look longer and stronger
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Slidell, LA
I wear ONLY Covgirl's 24 hour waterproof gel eyeliner in blackest black. I can sweat, cry, or it can rain and it's NOT coming off! Now I can enjoy myself when I go out instead of worrying if my eyeliner is running!
heather k.
heather k.
Garber, OK
I love cover girl I have used it since I was 15 it is the only make up I have ever used for my foundation it doesn't break me out the way other makeups do
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines you can get. From foundation to lipstick they have so many wonderful products and pocket friendly prices. I wish it were easier to find the perfect shade of foundation in drugstore lines.
mariluz e.
mariluz e.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bueno el producto que más uso de esta línea, es la base Clean Oil control anti-Luisance 555 software honey. Me gusta mucho esta base porque ayuda mucho a controlar el brillo de la cara y también te ayuda a no verte muy grasosa ya que ese es mi problema más común y me gusta mucho más por el acabado mate que deja en la piel.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the leading drugstore brands for a reason. Quality products with a good price. The products aren't super consistent, but I have never gotten anything that I absolutely hated and couldn't use. I have bought items I love.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Covergirl is always great! It's affordable. Does the job. Nothing you don't need and everything you do. It's my go to makeup for everything.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Great brand. Good foundation coverage and the quality of the makeup overall is great. I use different civergirl products and I love them all. The price is great!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.