Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Ezzy L.
Ezzy L.
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Been using cover girl for a while now and love the collection that they have. I am currently using the foundation they have 2nd I love it
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is another great drug store brand. I love cover girls eyeliner and shadows! The Ink It eyeliner really is like ink on your face!! lol it took forever to try and get off!! Totally stayed on forever I love it! Good Products and good prices.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my covergirl coverup foundation. It stays all day and covers any imperfections on my face. They have multiple skin tones available so you can always find the right shade for your skin, and a little goes a long way!
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Flagstaff, AZ
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using Covergirl. They are not too expensive and can be found pretty much anywhere.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tight
Ashton L.
Ashton L.
Brandon, MS
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amazing but again I never have money but Ive tried knock off products but I think they would be an amazing brand
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Kennewick, WA
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the cover girl lash blast mascara in dark black. I have used it since I was in the 9th grade, so far about 10 years and I can't find anything else that is so black and has a good brush. The only downside to this product is that it clumps easily so you have to be careful about how many coats you apply to it.
kayy n.
kayy n.
Havre De Grace, MD
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cover girl is an amazing brand all there mascaras are amazing! aswell as there eye shadows! totally recommend
Sarahn M.
Sarahn M.
Jan. 2, 2017, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is very hit or miss. Most products are subpar--but I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
Carey G.
Carey G.
Crossville, AL
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This product is and okay one don't really use it much. No because there's only a small section at Walmart. And it has a fair price I would say. It's really a self-service thing so not really much to say about that.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.