Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.

Cover girl js okay! I highly recommend it for those who are newly starting out wearing makeup because everything is so simple but also affordable. I don't know if that made sense but I recommend for sure
Noelia v.
Noelia v.

Covergirl is one of the best mid-range brands that can be purchased by anyone with excellent quality and cheap. I recommend it with my eyes closed
tammy R.
tammy R.

I have been wearing cover girl since my teenage years an I love it. Makes me feel beautiful and now in my older years makes me look and feel younger.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK

I love covergirl products because they are super consistent in quality and very affordable. If I want to try a new product but don't want to spend a ton BUT I still want a quality product I can always count on Covergirl to show up!
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Long Beach, CA

I don't really buy too many Covergirl products because I can't really try any of them out. The testers that they usually have at the stores, people take them or are broken and unusable. The products I do use, I think are great. I mostly use their eye makeup and they haven't disappointed once.
Raina S.
Raina S.
Oxford, Ms

The mascara is amazing!!!!!! I can't go a day without it or you would think I'm sick or something. Like if I go out the house without makeup ... I at least have to fix up my eyes!
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA

I usually wear a very full coverage foundation bur whenever i dont want that i always wear the matte bb cream! Love it!
Megan S.
Megan S.

One of the very first brands I ever bought makeup from. Not one of my favorites anymore just because the quality isn't great, but still good!
Holli P.
Holli P.
Attalla, AL

I love covergirl makeup. Super great value for a great price. Highly recommended the products
Raanee F.
Raanee F.

Covergirl make up is the best most of my beauty products are from covergirl and I use it on a daily basis
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.