BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS PRODUCT SINCE I WAS YOUNGER I REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF IT..
Kayleigh R.
Albertville
Love the makeup I've always used your power it's every light and I always liked the smell
Viviana U.
I got tons of covergril items like any other brand it got good and bad products but most of this products are good it don't have the extra pigmentation like others brand but is good for the price
Julie M.
Hollister, CA
I am currently using the illuminous foundation.. I love the sheen it gives me but I wished it was full coverage and long wearing. The price is perfect but I'd love it to wear longer
Isabella S.
Orlando, FL
Covergirl is my go to for matte bb cream, it's awesome especially for oily skin you won't be looking shiny all day!
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Covergirl
Will do for a quick in a pinch run to walmart and grab something .
Tracey F.
Wolcott, CT
Covergirl is one of the most recognizable names in
makeup. There is a reason. All their products are
priced reasonable, it is high quality makeup and they
have a great verity of colors and product. I will
always have Covergirl products. I find mine at
Target or Walmart
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
My favorite drug store brand has to be this one . The foundation was my every day to school and the primer too . The foundation is great for school or work because it doesnt last all day . The primer is good for my oily skin.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
Covergirl is a great makeup company! I use a lot of covergirl cosmetics. It is fun to shop for! It is also very affordable!
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand, making it a lower quality makeup for sure. I haven't been too impressed with any of their products so far. Their foundation is pretty cakey, and they don't have a huge variety of shades to choose from. In my opinion there are other drugstore makeup brands that are way better purchases.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.