Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Dubuque, IA

My favorite Cover Girl products are the Nudes, Goldens, and Roses eye pallets. These colors are fantastic and you can do some many looks with just these. The price is right too.
Sara U.
Sara U.
Foley, AL

Covergirl was the mascara I used for a long time but I feel like they have changed the texture or something! I still use it but it's not the same some how!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
La Jolla

Best and cheapest mascara! Never use any other. Best mascaras ive used. Each one does something different too.
Mila L.
Mila L.

Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colours are lovely- though I always return for the same favourite. This makeup is my favourite. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Uniprix Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL

My favorite product is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Waterproof. This is one of the best mascaras for less than 10 dollars
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I find a lot of misses with covergirl. I know a ton of people like it as a drug store brand but I think there is a lot of room for improvement. I really enjoy nyx and elf if I'm shopping drugstore but I don't know if cover girl is really worth it
JUDITH C.
JUDITH C.
Whittier, CA

The nail Polish colors are so beautiful I love them all! They always brighten up my nails!
Eleannys O.
Eleannys O.

Is a good choice for those women who like a showy, daring, dramatic makeup, all this can be achieved without exaggeration, you have to be careful when applying it, because it is high pigmentation and therefore the colors are very intense . me encanta
yazmin h.
yazmin h.

me gusta la calidad de los productos he usado varios de ellos y la verdad son muy buenos,y tienes mucha variedad
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

Standard drug store brand. While I don't gravitate to cover girl anymore there are some good staples from this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.