BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using CoverGirl for as long as I have been wearing make up. I always use their foundation and powder plus foundation because I need a lot of coverage. And that is exactly what I get. Their eyeshadows tend to crease easily. The blush colors go on strong, but don't stay well through the day.
denise r.
denise r.
Love this brand. I love all there makeup. Their products are very affordable and nice. There arent any cons. I would definitely purchase from their brand again in the future as well as recommend others to shop here.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand and great products. Cover Girl gives you a high end coverage for a regular drug store brand. Again there are so many cover girl product toy are sure to find one you like.
Azucena P.
Azucena P.
Newark, CA
Personally for me it's a hit or miss with this brand, although they do have great products.
Tabitha Y.
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN
I love the coverage I get with this makeup. I typically do not wear any, but when I do this does the job perfectly.
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Louisville, KY
It is light weight, blends well. It doesn't break out sensitive skin. I use it as a every day foundation. I am able to leave it on over night with out rubbing off all over my pillows. It seem to be a good quantity for the price. I recommend the use.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
Covergirl has always been a good makeup staple. Some of their products are amazing, and others are duds. I think it is interesting that it appears they want to re-brand their image, and I am wondering what this re-brand will bring. I hope they will keep the cost the same.
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me CoverGirl is an ok brand. In my opinion they do mascara really well. My favorite is the Lashblast Volume in the orange tube and the lipglosses are good too. You can always get deals at the drugstore on Covergirl items. I will continue to try their new stuff!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the make up and the foundation and eyeliner great drug store item! I love the lipsticks beautiful color
Juana V.
Juana V.
I enjoy these Covergirl foundations, they are very affordable and very good on every type of skin. They are very good, I always find myself going back to buy more when I run out, really recommend them if you have oily skin or even normal skin, they have a variety of formulas for each skin type.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.