BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
KATHLEEN S.
KATHLEEN S.
Dresden, TN
Covergirl has amazing products and I love the new covergirl. Covergirl is a good company with open mind. With the affordable prices you can't pass by.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Love all the covergirl makeup i have tried. Variety of colors at affordable prices. Leaves your skin feeling great and the lasting wear is amazing.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't always prefer Covergirl because it irritates my skin but I love their mascara brands. They really add volume and color to your lashes especially if your lashes are thin and short like mine!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Not a huge fan of cover girl products... I would have to say my favorite of their items is the pencil perfect eyeliner. It's self sharpening for precise application, but does not stay in place as well as others I have tried.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Ogden, UT
Some of the cover girl products I like, others not so much. They're eye shadows are great
Kay S.
Kay S.
Hamburg, PA
Love their eye makeup- everyone LOVES when I do my makeup and they think I spend so much time and money on application and brushes and nope- just ran into target and got some covergirl- use my fingers as brushes most of the time, and it takes me five minutes just because eyeliner is more difficult for me with having eye problems.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
l love the Outlast Stay fab fundation. This is my tried and true, I've tried literally EVERY recommended matte finish foundation from All . Literally nothing comes close to this. I always get a perfectly matte, non-cakey, look.
I will buy it again and again
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their makeup. It works super well and it is affordable. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Westminster , CO
Not my go to brand but the quality of the make up never disappoints, for a drugstore brand it is high quality, a little more expensive than I like
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Green Bay, WI
I've always used CoverGirl mascara! I swear by it! Nothing works the same. I've got various colors as well as types, like length.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.