Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
CoverGirl concealer foundation is smooth and has great coverage for my 62 year old skin.
Alycia J.
Alycia J.
Ceres, CA

Good brand for a good price. Lasts all day for a nice full coverage look. Many different shades for each item, so you can make a look for just about any occasion.
Caelyn K.
Caelyn K.

Their foundation is amazing and I love how it's easy to apply and doesn't crease under my eyes, another great thing about this product is that it lasts all day!! I recommend this to people with dry and oily skin because they have different options!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
El Paso, TX

The brand as a whole is okay but their mascara in the orange tube is awesome. I can't remember the name but drew Barry Moore used to rep for it. It contends well with other high prices mascaras at half the cost. I always have it in my makeup bag.
Emelyn P.
Emelyn P.
Magnolia, TX

I just received a free sample of a lip stick and eyeliner from pinch me .com and what can I say I really love the color of the lip stick and the eyeliner is pretty good too love it
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Fayetteville, NC

Have used cover girl for most of my life Always a nice selection great shopping experience
Katie E.
Katie E.
Allendale, MI

If I'm being honest I started using this product when I first started using makeup. I used it because this is what my mom told me to use. It is a great product to start learning and using makeup. I would recommend covergirl to everyone!
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH

This is been a trusted namebrand for my entire life I never have any skin irritation from their products I've never been disappointed from their products they are not super expensive the quality of their products is top notch I have always purchased them and will continue to do so
Tara N.
Tara N.

Covergirl is a great brand for cheaper products. It's best to buy at Walmart and not at a grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter if you're concerned w/ price. The hardest part is matching your skin tone since you're buying this at Walmart and not an Ulta or Sephora where they maybe can give a sample.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Elizabethtown, KY

I have tried many covergirl products in my time and I must say I like it. The price the fact I can pick it up and retail store an don't have to order online.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.