Add a Photo

Photos (103)
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida

Estos productos son fabulosos he tenido la oportunidad comprar con anteriorida y son lo maximo costosos pero muy buenos
Autamn N.
Autamn N.

I love their mascaras and eyeliners. Great brand for budgets. One of my go to drugstore brands for sure! Great quality for a great price
Donya B.
Donya B.

I really like CoverGirl Outlast Blossom Berry, I love the color and how it feels on my lips. It is very inexpensive
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Victoria, TX

I have used Cover Girl makeup since I began using makeup. Very affordable!

That was all I wanted say, but it wouldn't let me submit it so I am typing this so it will be longer.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ

Ever since I've received your Solashy in my VoxBox I've open up to covergirl. My eyes look so bold!!!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

Cover girl. I love many products from here. They have some very good mascaras and foundations.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC

Good brand for a lower price. I buy mine at either Target or Ulta but this brand is available at most drug stores too. Foundation and powders are typically fairly easy to match to your skin tone. I'd buy again when I'm looking for budget friendly makeup
Migdalia N.
Migdalia N.
Clarksville, TN

A little bit of everything.. I love of how it feels and looks on my skin. And prices are affordable as well.
I'm not really crazy on Covergirl products. One of the issues that I have with it is that every mascara or other product that I've tried from them has caused me to have an allergic reaction. Probably one of the only cons is that the price is so cheap and regularly goes on sale so it's a great start for those just getting into make up but I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.

I love covergirl mascara! I'm currently using the Star Wars mascara from when the movie launched last year! The product is so amazing I bought 5 for when they all run out!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.