Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Julie M.
Julie M.
Madison, IN

this is the best makeup that last all day and still looks great in the evening. does not come off until you take it off. pro is it is affordable, con is i have light skin and hard to match foundation sometimes, i will buy more covergirl products in the future.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY

Covergirl is awesome! So affordable, and they make amazing mascaras! I love trying their new mascaras!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN

Cover girl usually is my go to for mascara and lipsticks. They are very affordable so it's great for trying new colors and shades in your favorite kind of make up!
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL

I love that I can go to this drugstore brand and find makeup shades that match my skin tone. I have a few products from this brand and I mix and match them with or brands in my makeup kit. Covergirl is a very affordable brand and can be found in most local drug and discount stores.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA

I mainly use their basic black eyeliner abd I also like the foundation and concealer. They have amazing eyeshadow pallets to choose from. Very well priced product
Candice L.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC

Can't beat the price and the long lasting color. I usually purchase these products at walmart . I also use their liquid makeup and blush
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS

I love covergirl and often wear it. It's easy to apply and it's not over the the top. Their makeup is cheap and easy for everyone to afford. I feel like they are for everyone.
Cheryl V.
Cheryl V.

Covergirl is my go to makeup when I'm on a budget. It's always good quality and I like their eyeliners, those would be my favorite product. I shop covergirl pretty often. No pros or cons about their products. I would recommend cover girl products.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Linden, NJ

I actually just received the covergirl so lashy mascara in the twinkle vox box back in december & I fell in love with it. I'm looking forward to trying their foundation though because I'm looking forward to finding another good drug store buy.
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE

This brand is great i love this brand because they are very affordable and amazing The quality is great. Ill always buy from covergirl and I recommend everyone buy from them
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.