BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
I love it. I love how they do commercials. I love the products. I love the variety. I can find them at any drug store and fit them into my budget. I love their mascaras. They are able to get good quality products at a cheap enough price that anyone can get them.
Flawless, just have a hard time matching my skin ton, beautiful product and makes everything look smooth.
Vera J.
Vera J.
Ruston, LA
Cover girl have like the best coverage in my opinion if you were to ask me and it's affordable.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Rockport, TX
Love their mascara. It is cheap, but you cannot tell when you are wearing it. It comes in all shades of browns and blacks, and it is very user friendly. Going to the store for new makeup is not a hassle and I do go back every time I need new makeup. Covergirl is my go to!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the 4 in 1 foundation and the powder but i feel the coverage isnt for people with terrible skin unless you use a corrector
Cheri W.
Cheri W.
I've used this brand most of my adult life. It's affordable. The fact that it is available at grocery stores, pharmacies, and such makes it very convenient.
Chirsten K.
Chirsten K.
Ozark, MO
Great products. Great coverage. I've been using covergirl for my entire life. As well as my mother and grandmother.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I have tried there eye shadows out a couple different times. Not my favorite, but definitely worth the money you spend. Nice color selection. Good quality!!
Norma C.
Norma C.
Stafford, VA
This mascara does just what it says that it will do. It is very affordable, I paid approximately $7 for it at Target.. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to have plump eyelashes without the expensive price tag. I
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Watson, OK
I really like Covergirl. It's affordable and really does a good job. I do recommend anyone to try covergirl. My hardest thing to like about a brand is how well there foundation does and I am please with Covergirl foundation. Covergirl is available at most drug stores, which is also great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.