COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Fremont, NE

Great makeup, absolutely L.O.V.E. their mascaras, large selection for anything you could want.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Howell

It's alright I use their products a lot for everything. Some of them I don't like but o ha e picked and chose and I like a few of their products from cover girl
Anna F.
Anna F.

Great products at a great price. I love their mascara and foundations. They
offer very affordable options
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Rialto, CA

Excellent prices, can find them almost on every grocery and drugstores. Love it, last forever. Pros. Prices. No cons. Improvement don't needed, I always get COVERGIRL for me and my daughter, she love it, as me. Varieties lip, brows, colors and more!
Becky E.
Becky E.

Love cover girl eyeshadow pallets. They are colorful and long lasting. They do not cake in the creases and look great all day long.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Clarksville, TN

He make up sure helps my skin look bright and full of life. Surely it is a bit high on the price but I'm sure it is well worth spending.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO

Covergirl has always been a favorite, trusted and reliable cosmetic company of mine. Keep up the good work.
Alix K.
Alix K.
Crete, NE

Cover girl was my least favorite products I felt that they were cheap and that they lack the pigment
edna j.
edna j.
Fresno, CA

My older sister introduced me to COVERGIRL base make up over 40 years ago. Today I am 62 and my sister is 66 and having used this make=up daily it has kept our faces moist and developed fewer wrinkles than many of our friends.
Jördýn P.
Jördýn P.
Puyallup, WA

I used the cover girl foundation and I like the way it glides onto my face smoothly.. but it doesnt really give me the coverage I'm looking for.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.