Add a Photo
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Jan. 8, 2017, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
La marca me gusta más por lo económica que es a comparación d e otras marcas. Es de buena calidad y tienen mucha variedad para las pieles morenas y Olivias como yo. Compraría de nuevo la marca
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Jan. 11, 2017, 8:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This has been my go to for years. Everyone i know owns at least one of their products and im a life long fan
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Newport News, VA
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COver Girl has been my go to makeup since I was in middle school. I have avidly followed them and I will always use their products because they fit my skin type so perfectly.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Sacramento, CA
Jan. 5, 2017, 2:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Its all u use for all my makeup products. Will recommended this to all my friends. Get price
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite product is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Waterproof. This is one of the best mascaras for less than 10 dollars
Malora J.
Malora J.
Phoenix, AZ
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Translucent pressed powder was my first face product I used back in high school. Loved the fact it offered just enough coverage to even out complexion but still show my freckles. Wish they still had my shade in translucent honey
Asia G.
Asia G.
Germantown, MD
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girls concealer game is strong af...! I have major acne when I get stressed or anxiety so it's help to hind all my flaws
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 7, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like their mascara okay, if I need a cheap brand mascara I will buy cover girl but I do not think it is very special or my first choice always. It is nothing amazing or something I would go out of my way to buy.
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Jan. 8, 2017, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most Cover Girl products are pretty good, but the eyeshadows do not have the pigmentation they need to really show up. It takes several layers of shadow to even see them on sometimes. The price is right, though. I would recommend some of the other powders, but just not the eyeshadow.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Covergirl eyeliner and so far it's the only kind that has gone on smoothly and not smeared through out the day. It's affordable and not too expensive and lasts. I would recommend this eyeliner to people!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.