BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore makeup brand I love there mascaras they work great and some good eyeshadows
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy Covergirl makeup. It's one of my favorite makeup brands. I've been using it for a long time now. It always gives me the look I'm looking for and it's affordable. I like how Covergirl has a wide range of makeup products and I highly recommend the brand.
Sharon B.
linden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually just received the covergirl so lashy mascara in the twinkle vox box back in december & I fell in love with it. I'm looking forward to trying their foundation though because I'm looking forward to finding another good drug store buy.
Taylor R.
West Paducah, KY
Cover girl is very nice I like all their products especially the foundation is one that I mainly use it very nice and has a very nice texture that doesn't feel rough when I put it on my skin if that makes any sense
Andrea H.
Wylie , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go-to brand for foundation. It doesn't make me break out like other brands. It's very affordable and is just great overall. My only complaint is when I recently repurchased the formula must have changed because the color was more pink than my previous bottle of the same number.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used covergirl foundation for my wedding and it lasted all day. My skin was smooth and and had great coverage. I love all their products.
Valery S.
Rochester, NY
Covergirl products are remarkably consistent. I know the level of quality I am going to get from them.
Julie M.
Hollister, CA
I am currently using the illuminous foundation.. I love the sheen it gives me but I wished it was full coverage and long wearing. The price is perfect but I'd love it to wear longer
Isabella S.
Orlando, FL
Covergirl is my go to for matte bb cream, it's awesome especially for oily skin you won't be looking shiny all day!
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS PRODUCT SINCE I WAS YOUNGER I REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF IT..
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.