BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
I have only used it once but I really like how it gets all the little eye lashes on the side of my eyes.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Dallas
I use the loose powered by Cover Girl and for the price I absoultley can't live without its my go to poweder. It's doesn't get cakey and helps matte down the excess shine.
Sammie-Dee V.
Sammie-Dee V.
Quitaque, TX
It is cheap but not cheaply made. It is convenient to find, and purchase because it is always at drugstores.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the OG of all makeup brands. The first thing I ever owned was covergirl concealer and I never stopped purchasing their products from the time I was a young teen. Honestly anything from this brand is guaranteed to give you the look you want. I still use their foundation!
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
I bought the Ready Set Gorgeous fresh complexion foundation.. I love it. It's like the expensive foundation. AMAZING product. This covers as well as my Mac foundation powder for a fraction of the cost. I use it as a powder over my liquid foundation when I want full coverage. I've purchased and repurchased this product probably 10 times. It's incredible!
Shakira P.
Shakira P.
Montgomery, AL
His line of makeup is Awesome I just got the new eyelash mascara and it works perfectly wouldn't have any other
Andreina N.
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
I just love it. I star todo used when my doctor recomend this. And was pure magic, the foundation have coverage that feels and looks feesh. This helps you with the oily complexions.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
cape coral , FL
I'm not a huge "brand" person, hoe ever I know when I get cover girl, it's a product I know I'll like that will last and is worth the money.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Merced, CA
Love their foundations and eyeshadows, the foundation always matches my skin tone. Eyeshadows are always in bright colors.
Kathia M.
Kathia M.
Newark, NJ
I have ao many products of Covergirl! And the majority I really love it! Especially their mascara I'm so inlove with it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.