COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kay B.
Kay B.
Dayton, OH
Covergirl is great!! I have always used Covergirl product throughout my years putting on make up!! There are areas that they are improving to compete with the higher end markets, yet they are much more affordable! I will always shop for Covergirl!!
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Simpsonville, SC
COVERGIRL is one of the amazing brands you can find at the drug store. Although some of their powders and eye shadows can be a little chalky they are still an amazing brand overall. COVERGIRL is very affordable and still gives you beautiful looks.
Cornelia B.
Cornelia B.
Eagle, CO
Love the lipstick, the eyeshadow, the eyeliner, everything. It really helps me look good when I have formal dinners. I look great when I use it. It makes me feel like I have completely finished my outfit and accents my outfit perfectly. Thank you covergirl.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using CoverGirl for as long as I have been wearing make up. I always use their foundation and powder plus foundation because I need a lot of coverage. And that is exactly what I get. Their eyeshadows tend to crease easily. The blush colors go on strong, but don't stay well through the day.
Shaneequa N.
Shaneequa N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all cover girl mascara , they make my lashes look think and long. It's a great product
denise r.
denise r.
Love this brand. I love all there makeup. Their products are very affordable and nice. There arent any cons. I would definitely purchase from their brand again in the future as well as recommend others to shop here.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Las Cruces, NM
Covergirl is such a known brand it's was the 1st I ever used and will always be a favorite definitely the clean line
Azucena P.
Azucena P.
Newark, CA
Personally for me it's a hit or miss with this brand, although they do have great products.
Tabitha Y.
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN
I love the coverage I get with this makeup. I typically do not wear any, but when I do this does the job perfectly.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Conyers, GA
I love using for cover girl products especially the face powder. They have many choices of colors to match your skin tone. And I find that their products don't cake up like others do. And stays on longer than most.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.