BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like covergirl cosmetics. They're not too expensive and you can get pretty much anything.
Kassi H.
Kassi H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have a really good shade range and are decently priced. I have a foundation from this brand that is my go to when I don't want to try any new ones.
María S.
María S.
COVERGIRL is excellent, wonderful. It is an accessible product with a variety of products. It is one of my favorite brands, I will continue using it, I hope they can get more things. I love mascara and lipstick, they are a good quality. I will continue to buy the brand and hope you will too. Those who have never used it are highly recommended,
Megan M.
Megan M.
Covergirl Eye Shadow is one of my go to makeup products! Affordable, and easy to buy, their eyeshadow is my favorite. With a variety of colors to choose from, the colors blend easily. Natural or Intense, get the look you desire. Mix it with other colors easily as well.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the make up and the foundation and eyeliner great drug store item! I love the lipsticks beautiful color
Helen R.
Helen R.
Gaston, SC
Great , easy to use product. Perfect match with my skin tone. Only thing i would like better is if it came with a brush instead of a pad type applier.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
I can usually county on CoverGirl to have what I need. Most of their products are of good quality and they have many options to choose from.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Cleveland, TN
I love my foundation! It is the perfect blend for my skin tone. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry at the end of the day.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried quite a few of their products and i've never had an issue with any of them. You get what you pay for. They are not top brand products and may not last as long. Overall happt with what i've bought. Bought my stuff at Walmart and Target.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Searcy, AR
The coverage of covergirl aquasmooth foundation is incredible. Easy on my sensitive skin, too!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.