BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tess R.
Columbus, OH
I usually will but their products when i'm in a hurry and don't have time to go to ulta. I like their foundations alright, and they make decent mascara as well.
Daniela H.
Covergirl is very hit or miss for me. I don't care for their liquid lipsticks because they're too sticky, but I like the Katy Perry collection of lipsticks & Covergirl eyeshadows are ok depending on the shade. When I was in middleschool they had a white iridescent shade that I was in love with & used every single day. I would give anything to be able to find it again.
Noemi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a lot of good mascaras and they are sometimes good quality I have one and I love it.
Mads W.
Hillsboro, OR
Wonderful drugstore makeup brand! They provide good makeup for the affordable prices on the products. I don't own much from them, but what I have I love. I'd buy from cover girl again in the future for sure.
Rebecca M.
Sheridan
Cover Girl is tried and true, easy to find, & consistently good products. I've used mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, powder... all looking good!
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl...ROCKS... Literally.... They have AMAZING and affordable products... And they make you feel so amazing...
April S.
Toccoa, GA
I love using their lipsticks, glosses, mascera, and eye liner. Very cost friendly and quality product.
Tori H.
Phoenixville, PA
Covergirl makeup is fine for beginners, young girls, and/or people that are generally not that committed to a lot of high quality makeup. It's good enough for light coverage or a basic look, but I haven't found their foundation to be all that long-lasting or hard-wearing. After a couple hours, it's like I never put anything on at all. Also, they cruelly test on animals, which is enough reason in and of itself to not buy their products, even if they weren't subpar.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
Like most drugstore brands, CoverGirl's products can be hit or miss. I really like the Bombshell mascara and the Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation. I wish, however, that they would stop testing on animals.
Regina C.
Covergirl is a name that can be trusted. Great products and great price. Can never have enough covergirl products.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.