Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH

Decent cheaper makeup product. I like some of their products but tend to stay away from their lipsticks, as they didn't wear long or seem to be worth it. They have some great eyeshadow colors and they look great on. You can't beat the price and when you find in stores you can a lot of times find great deals on these products.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Andrea Alejandra A.

MASCARAS DE PESTAÑAS ME ENCANTA TIENE EL VOLUMEN QUE ME ENCANTA SUS COMERCIALES INCREIBLES COVERGIRL ES EXCELENTE MARCA DE MAQUILLAJE
yazmin h.
yazmin h.

me gusta la calidad de los productos he usado varios de ellos y la verdad son muy buenos,y tienes mucha variedad
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Perris, CA

My sister uses covergirl more than I do I use some of her lipsticks by them but my sisters makeup always looks really nice and I would say covergirl last for a while but you have to apply a little bit more of the makeup on throughout the day.
Sara U.
Sara U.
Foley, AL

Covergirl was the mascara I used for a long time but I feel like they have changed the texture or something! I still use it but it's not the same some how!
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
Wolcott, CT

Covergirl is one of the most recognizable names in
makeup. There is a reason. All their products are
priced reasonable, it is high quality makeup and they
have a great verity of colors and product. I will
always have Covergirl products. I find mine at
Target or Walmart
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, Pa

Products are good and priced nicely and affordable can get at many stores have many of their products
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Beaumont, TX

Covergirl eye shadows are easy to apply and last throughout the day. With a huge selection of colors, you can easily go from a day at the office to a night on the town! Love this product!!
Alycia J.
Alycia J.
Ceres, CA

Good brand for a good price. Lasts all day for a nice full coverage look. Many different shades for each item, so you can make a look for just about any occasion.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
La Jolla

Best and cheapest mascara! Never use any other. Best mascaras ive used. Each one does something different too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.