Add a Photo

#21 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl antaging liquid foundation with oil of Olay ,arey daily go to foundations ,what I use for work ,keeps
My face from getting dry ,or oily,blends beautifully and covers great ,The concealer is awesome too but very
Hard to find .
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is definitely a cheap option that is available in the drugstores. And as far as quality goes, it is not too happy and can really replace some higher name brand makeup items in your collection if you are running low. However, it is not the best out there by far.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA
Dec. 31, 2016, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my cover girl cover up. It is the only product I can find that matches my skin perfectly and does not look powdery when I put it on.
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely in love with cover girl products. They are drug store items that have a very good product quality. No need to spend on pricy makeup. Foundations are not cakey. The truly blend to skin giving a natural look. Eyeshadows and other products for contouring really help with everyday makeup to cover up any imperfections making skin flawless.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl oldy but always a fav ! Been around and have been my go to since high school they never fail to keep me satisfied
Andrea Alejandra A.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
MASCARAS DE PESTAÑAS ME ENCANTA TIENE EL VOLUMEN QUE ME ENCANTA SUS COMERCIALES INCREIBLES COVERGIRL ES EXCELENTE MARCA DE MAQUILLAJE
Ana L.
Ana L.
San Juan, TX
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl brand has one of the best mascara in a drugstore! They leave your lashes so perfect and long! Not the ugly mushy ones but the long pretty with volume lashes! This Brand is my to go when I want mascara
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am a big fan of Covergirl's smoothers concealer. The creamy formula goes on perfectly and does wondering for hiding under eye circles! I love the variety of shades available. This product is one of my everyday go to's!
Myra V.
Myra V.
Jan. 8, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Use covergirl liquid makeup. Have fir years and been highly satisfied with the product. It's still a great product at an inexpensive price
Adrian B.
Adrian B.
Jan. 9, 2017, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the covergirl clean pressed powder and so far i like it. From time to time, it takes me a little more work for it to not make my face look cakey but it does work and it works very well comparing to other brands that i have used!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.