Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
crystal l.
crystal l.

I love their liquid foundation! I dont feel like its heavy and it goes on smoothly! I also like the price point.
Haley D.
Haley D.

Good coverup and concelear! My go to for years for everyday makeup. Recently changed colors and discontinued some of my favorites so I had to find a new shade
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Fort Wayne, IN

Covergirl provides good quality for a low price . Can be found in almost any drug or retail store would highly recommend!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX

I have been using Covergirl liquid powder foundation for the past few months and absolutely love it! This brand is really affordable and you can purchase Covergirl products almost anymore, including Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Ulta stores, etc.
Marieli C.
Marieli C.
Santo Domingo

Me encanta covergirl y sobre todo la base de maquillaje, porque la cobertura es media y deja un acabado muy luminoso y natural en la piel, además de tener un buen costo, me encanta covergirl, sin duda alguna la recomiendo.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Stillwater, OK

I like cover girl but there isn't much I would go back for because I need it in my collection
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

I love cover girl! It makes me look stunning! it is always such a trusty brand & defiantly recommend it!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Wichita, KS

I buy makeup products from covergirl often. I usually buy foundation from this brand. It works great for a cheap price. I would recommend
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI

Only a fan of there clean matte bb cream, it's the best! The rest of their products I have not been a fan of or haven't tried.
Heather D.
Heather D.

I have used a few covergirl products and they're good for the price point, but I don't think most of their products compare to higher end products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.