Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Amie B.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO

Covergirl has always been a favorite, trusted and reliable cosmetic company of mine. Keep up the good work.
Yesika V.
Yesika V.
Miami , FL

Great products for skin makeup. Unfortunately I haven't tried any lipstick but face powder, foundation, cc creams and eye mascara are good products. I love his very characteristic mascara brush.
marianna o.
marianna o.

I love love love love cover girl makeup of anything from lipsticks to eye shadows to foundation.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

Don't like cover girl products at all. Their foundation breaks me out and dries my skin :(
And a few of the other products I've tried I haven't liked either because The quality isn't great.
edna j.
edna j.
Fresno, CA

My older sister introduced me to COVERGIRL base make up over 40 years ago. Today I am 62 and my sister is 66 and having used this make=up daily it has kept our faces moist and developed fewer wrinkles than many of our friends.
Jördýn P.
Jördýn P.
Puyallup, WA

I used the cover girl foundation and I like the way it glides onto my face smoothly.. but it doesnt really give me the coverage I'm looking for.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Owensboro, KY

This is one of the easiest go to brands for me because they aren't overpriced like a lot of makeup is lately
Karen J.
Karen J.
Ellicott City, MD

Lots of producys to choose from at decent prices. They work exactly like they advertise and they dont cost an arm and a leg. This is one of my go to brands
Csala B.
Csala B.
Slatington, PA

I'm not the biggest fan of liquid foundation so I use Covergirl's concealer stick to assist with those pesky dark circles. I applies so smooth and lasts all day.
Megan W.
Megan W.

I love the price points their quality products and the availability that you can almost find them anywhere
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.