Add a Photo

Debbie H.
Rainier, OR
Jan. 9, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
this product I use is eye shadow and lip gloss and sometimes nail polish. I pick this product up at Wal Mart good prices. Just before I leave for vacation I I pick up new eye product I don't keep it for more than 1 year.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Sarasota, FL
Dec. 31, 2016, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a name you can trust. It has been a leading brand for most of my life. I don't shop here that often as I use very little makeup. However, I do use their lipsticks and eyeliner. I believe the cost of their products are just as good if not better than others.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Cleveland, TN
Jan. 5, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my foundation! It is the perfect blend for my skin tone. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry at the end of the day.
Shelbi D.
Shelbi D.
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl antaging liquid foundation with oil of Olay ,arey daily go to foundations ,what I use for work ,keeps
My face from getting dry ,or oily,blends beautifully and covers great ,The concealer is awesome too but very
Hard to find .
Justine V.
Justine V.
Jan. 5, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of the better drug store make up brands that's affordable, but not terrible on your skin either. Would recommend for anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot on make up.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
Jan. 29, 2017, 11:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is definitely a cheap option that is available in the drugstores. And as far as quality goes, it is not too happy and can really replace some higher name brand makeup items in your collection if you are running low. However, it is not the best out there by far.
Loriie M.
Loriie M.
Mission, TX
Jan. 29, 2017, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely in love with cover girl products. They are drug store items that have a very good product quality. No need to spend on pricy makeup. Foundations are not cakey. The truly blend to skin giving a natural look. Eyeshadows and other products for contouring really help with everyday makeup to cover up any imperfections making skin flawless.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
El Paso, TX
Jan. 1, 2017, 9:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The brand as a whole is okay but their mascara in the orange tube is awesome. I can't remember the name but drew Barry Moore used to rep for it. It contends well with other high prices mascaras at half the cost. I always have it in my makeup bag.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl oldy but always a fav ! Been around and have been my go to since high school they never fail to keep me satisfied
Ana L.
Ana L.
San Juan, TX
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl brand has one of the best mascara in a drugstore! They leave your lashes so perfect and long! Not the ugly mushy ones but the long pretty with volume lashes! This Brand is my to go when I want mascara
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.