COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Caity S.
Caity S.
Roy, UT
It works and does exactly what it says it should. Makes my lashes long and voluminous in one coat! Amazing!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Covergirl is very hit and miss for me. I love their Luminous foundation and their mascaras. I also really like the goldens pallet they released last year. It is very pigmented and has very similar quality to the original Naked Pallet. However, I am not a fan of their concealers and blushes.
Marie S.
Marie S.
I don't typically use Covergirl in my makeup routine. But I gave this 3 stars because I recently tried the Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, and I could rave on for days. I have VERY dry skin and it goes on so smoothly, my skin looks soft and glowy and natural and like everything I'd expect in a foundation. It is very light coverage so I need to double layer to cover up some scarring, but I prefer this to my L'Oreal Lumi, which was my go-to before.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bivins, TX
I like to use Covergirl mascara, eyeliner, and blush. I have used the same blush from Covergirl for twenty years and I love it! They have the perfect shade that isn't too pink or too brown.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Jacksonville, AR
I really like Covergirl products! They are a great, fair price; decent quality, and stay on your face for a long time!
Sabreena M.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an okay drug store brand. I prefer pricey specialty brands the foundation isn't really good coverage and they don't have many shades so I can't find one that matches my olive skin their mascara clumps eyeliner is okay for part of the day but not all day wear
Chelsea g.
Chelsea g.
Cathedral City, CA
What I love about cover girl is their mascarsa because it stays for a long time and It makes your eyes pop out and look beatiful.
Monse S.
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
Cover girl overall is a great makeup company, I've never came across any problems with there makeup ! It's all very affordable & amazing .
Julitza C.
Julitza C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl products are excellent, my favorite Covergirl product is the mascara, especially the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black. Does not form lumps and dry instantly.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl js okay! I highly recommend it for those who are newly starting out wearing makeup because everything is so simple but also affordable. I don't know if that made sense but I recommend for sure
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.