BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
miranda f.
miranda f.
Smoaks, SC
Cover Girl is one of my favorite cosmetic brands.
They offer lots of nice products at a very affordable price.
They offer a varity of beautiful lipsticks and eyeshowdow products.
I think my favorite covergirls purchase is some lipstick that I love to wear,
Katie W.
Katie W.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. It is very fresh without leaving too much damage and there is plenty to choose from.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Norfolk, NE
Excellent products for excellent prices!! Their clean matte liquid foundation is my go-to foundation for full coverage.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL
Always awesome. Love the liquid eyeliner. Love the nail polishes. You really can't go wrong with any of their products
Juana V.
Juana V.
I enjoy these Covergirl foundations, they are very affordable and very good on every type of skin. They are very good, I always find myself going back to buy more when I run out, really recommend them if you have oily skin or even normal skin, they have a variety of formulas for each skin type.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using covergirl eyeliner and mascara for years. It's my go to because the product is always reliable and reasonably priced.
Maddy N.
Maddy N.
Covergirl is really good inexpensive makeup brand that has some great quality products. I personally like the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation which was my go-to foundation for a long time. I recommend them if you're wanting to try nice new products without emptying out your wallet.
Carey G.
Carey G.
Crossville, AL
This product is and okay one don't really use it much. No because there's only a small section at Walmart. And it has a fair price I would say. It's really a self-service thing so not really much to say about that.
Allegra A.
Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl makeup, especially their mascaras. Some of my favorite mascaras are created by them. Super affordable and I love how inclusive they are with their brand models.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Clearwater, FL
Covergirl offers great prices and a wide variety of products. They are always coming up with the latest styles!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.