Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
linda l.
linda l.

Have used blush and lip stick and have never had a problem with either. My only problem is picking the right color.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.

Covergirl has always impressed me, their new "so lashy" mascara is the best!! They always have great product at an affordable price and i am never disappointed when i try something new from them! They always seem to impress me from the mascara to the foundation and eye pallets! Definitely a go to brand that's always in my collection of makeup!
Danisue W.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE

I use Covergirl power foundation everyday. It's light and doesn't clog my pores. Lots of color shades to match my skin tone in the winter and summer.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Union Mills, IN

Their products are very good. They stay true to their color and product. It feels good on your.skin and doesn't make you feel like you have make up caked on your face or.anything.
Nakesha A.
Nakesha A.

Covergirl has a few liquid & powder foundations that i really like! Covergirl also has some mascaras that i've fallen in love with fairly quick!😍
Amber B.
Amber B.

Cover girl is my go to drug store make up! It has so many different types of makeup for so many skin types. It's affordable and great on my skin.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY

Covergirl is awesome! So affordable, and they make amazing mascaras! I love trying their new mascaras!
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Key West, FL

Daily products I really like from Covergirl are there foundations. I do feel like they stay all day and these are the only drugstore powders that I will use on my face because they do not get cakey and I'm able to apply them throughout the day if I do end up getting a little bit oily or need touch-ups.
Carly F.
Carly F.
Front Royal, VA

I just love the convenience of finding these products anywhere! Walmart, Target, even the Dollar Store! They have a wide range of products and there is always something for everyone! Plus they're all for equality, which is AMAZING.
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL

I love that I can go to this drugstore brand and find makeup shades that match my skin tone. I have a few products from this brand and I mix and match them with or brands in my makeup kit. Covergirl is a very affordable brand and can be found in most local drug and discount stores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.