Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Monica T.
Monica T.
Torrance, CA

Good price but some products make me breakout like the blushes. The lips are cute but not pigmented more like a faded color or nude clear lipstick. Cute packaging but it's not bad for the price
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Key West, FL

Daily products I really like from Covergirl are there foundations. I do feel like they stay all day and these are the only drugstore powders that I will use on my face because they do not get cakey and I'm able to apply them throughout the day if I do end up getting a little bit oily or need touch-ups.
Migdalia N.
Migdalia N.
Clarksville, TN

A little bit of everything.. I love of how it feels and looks on my skin. And prices are affordable as well.
Nikkie C.
Nikkie C.

I love covergirl mascara! I'm currently using the Star Wars mascara from when the movie launched last year! The product is so amazing I bought 5 for when they all run out!
Carly F.
Carly F.
Front Royal, VA

I just love the convenience of finding these products anywhere! Walmart, Target, even the Dollar Store! They have a wide range of products and there is always something for everyone! Plus they're all for equality, which is AMAZING.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bostic, NC

I like cover girl it's actually the only makeup I've ever tried. It's pretty good but the foundation wears off to quickly.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Campbellsville, KY

I have always used Covergirl products. Mostly eyeshadow and blush. Always been great! Any covergirl products would be great
Raina Foreverloveble S.
Raina Foreverloveble S.
Chicago , Illinois

I love everything covergirl. I have a lot of there products in my house. Covergirl is everything.
Avery P.
Avery P.
Vernon , BC

I will never buy Covergirls foundation again. It leaves my face feeling coated in muck and will not spead evenly. Because of how heavy it is, it causes me to break out and it is very hard to wash off.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Valencia Venezuela

I love the mascara covergirl always bought it when the brand still existed in venezuela, but I never saw anything
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.