Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
The clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I have sensitive eyes and covergirl does not cause any irritation. This mascara doesn't clump or flake off during the day.
Ilana T.
Ilana T.
Long Beach, CA

I love my new kitty purry covergirl lipstick in cosmo kitty. The color is very trendy, light purple. However, when the color fades it darkens as well.
Jamie I.
Jamie I.
Teague, TX

The coverage of covergirl base makeup is incredible. No problem matching my skin tone and base is long lasting.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN

Covegirl es una lina muy buena en todos sus porducto k tiene y es mi perferida en todos los aspectos
Renelis A.
Renelis A.
Doral, FL

Covergilr's products are really great, love their formula, they are great to your skin.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Brook, IN

Love cover girl!
Such a great product. I love my cover girl powder, there are little sparkles mixed in, not to over bearing though, just enough to get a little shimmer to your face.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.

Cover girl was the first brand of cosmetics I ever used!! It's not expensive either!! I love cover girl foundations they go on smooth and last all day and are easy to take off unlike so,e other brands!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williamsport, PA

The coverup goes on great and lasts all day. Covers the black circles under my eyes perfectly.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Madison, IN

this is the best makeup that last all day and still looks great in the evening. does not come off until you take it off. pro is it is affordable, con is i have light skin and hard to match foundation sometimes, i will buy more covergirl products in the future.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.