Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Nikole B.
Nikole B.
Layton, UT

Love love love pretty much all of their mascaras. So glad I gave them a try and no longer spend $20+ on big name brands
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL

A brand that I know and trust. I have been using their eye makeup for years now. They have a great product line.
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
High Point, NC

Covergirl always has my shade in foundation. I have sensitive skin and their makeup has never made me break out or have a reaction
Juliette G.
Juliette G.
Danbury, CT

One of the best drug store brand out there! Their foundations are very smoothie and come in different finishes depending on what you want and they don't make you look caked! Products blend very nicely with the foundations and their mascaras are a very good product as well!
Maddy N.
Maddy N.

Covergirl is really good inexpensive makeup brand that has some great quality products. I personally like the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation which was my go-to foundation for a long time. I recommend them if you're wanting to try nice new products without emptying out your wallet.
Monica L.
Monica L.

Covergirl has always played a part in my makeup routine! Currently I use the Covergirl Professional Loose Powder under my eyes to set my concealer and it works like a dream! Very cheap price with very good quality!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

I have been using covergirl eyeliner and mascara for years. It's my go to because the product is always reliable and reasonably priced.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

great quality in the products they offer. Color variety is good too and price is very reasonable.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY

Covergirl has always been my go to for cosmetics. Though I have branched out some, I still buy their products and will continue to do so. Great value and quality.
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.

I love! More than all the labials and lip gloss, I like the strong and intense colors they have
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.