Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Madi H.
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV

cover girl is very good for beauty products. You can get a variety of things there. They have a variety of products but not as much as MAC or sephora.
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA

Ready Set Gorgeous is one of my all time favorite foundations. At 6 bucks, you can't beat it. It's affordable and easy to find.
Ilana T.
Ilana T.
Long Beach, CA

I love my new kitty purry covergirl lipstick in cosmo kitty. The color is very trendy, light purple. However, when the color fades it darkens as well.
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
Louisville, KY

It is light weight, blends well. It doesn't break out sensitive skin. I use it as a every day foundation. I am able to leave it on over night with out rubbing off all over my pillows. It seem to be a good quantity for the price. I recommend the use.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Brook, IN

Love cover girl!
Such a great product. I love my cover girl powder, there are little sparkles mixed in, not to over bearing though, just enough to get a little shimmer to your face.
The clump crusher mascara is my absolute favorite! I have sensitive eyes and covergirl does not cause any irritation. This mascara doesn't clump or flake off during the day.
Jamie I.
Jamie I.
Teague, TX

The coverage of covergirl base makeup is incredible. No problem matching my skin tone and base is long lasting.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN

Covegirl es una lina muy buena en todos sus porducto k tiene y es mi perferida en todos los aspectos
Kristen H.
Kristen H.

Cover girl was the first brand of cosmetics I ever used!! It's not expensive either!! I love cover girl foundations they go on smooth and last all day and are easy to take off unlike so,e other brands!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.