Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ester M.
Ester M.
Columbus, OH

Not a big fan. Most of their makeup smells really perfumey and I don't like that at all. It's pretty strong and their lipsticks are usually the worst with that smell.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Winter Park, FL

I've been using covergirl powder since I was in high school. I am 30 years old now and always stick to my compact in translucent medium
misti m.
misti m.
Omaha, NE

Covergirl has always been a great brand and very good prices!! its always great to shop for this product!
CORDERO M.
CORDERO M.
bronx, NY

Great Makeup Company been around for a long time never had a complaint full coverage range of makeup range of colors
Autamn N.
Autamn N.

I love their mascaras and eyeliners. Great brand for budgets. One of my go to drugstore brands for sure! Great quality for a great price
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

Cover girl. I love many products from here. They have some very good mascaras and foundations.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williamsport, PA

The coverup goes on great and lasts all day. Covers the black circles under my eyes perfectly.
Sarahn M.
Sarahn M.

Cover girl is very hit or miss. Most products are subpar--but I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
Eudys R.
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida

El polvo número 265. Es mi favorito para hacer el contorno el polvo. Un acabado super ma te y duradero. Recomendado
linda l.
linda l.

Have used blush and lip stick and have never had a problem with either. My only problem is picking the right color.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.