BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
New York City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite Covergirl products are their mascaras. They aren't terribly expensive, which is great.Out of all the brands of mascara I have tried so far, Covergirl has been my favorite.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Farmington, CT
Awesome eyeliner products!! I love how they have a charcoal color which is between black and grey...it's perfect!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Weirton, WV
Cover girl is my go to make up for eye shadow and blush because of their price and quality. I use the same shades often and am very satisfied with them. I especially like the 4-color eye shadow compacts. The color combinations are very appealing.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Brazil, IN
Stopped using covergirl products years ago as they always caused breakouts. They also made my skin very oily.
Neilsa S.
Neilsa S.
They have great products that are right up there with the more expensive brands. I always felt confident in my Cover Girl products.
Misty M.
Misty M.
New Cumberland, WV
Love the foundation and pressed powder. The mascara is great. Long wearing. Prices are reasonable.
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love there lipsticks and the multiple viarity of colors and the fact that they stay on for a while
Tessa N.
Tessa N.
New Phila, OH
I think covergirl makeup is great but it gets so expensive and with having a child you can't spend and arm or leg on makeup.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Asheboro, NC
I use cover Girl face powder in Translucent. It gives great coverage and goes on well. Last several hours.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Vicksburg, MS
Love covergirl and all of the options they have to offer! I use more of the eye shadow, foundation and powder than anything else that covergirl has to offer! I love all of the color options!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.