BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a lot of duds in this makeup line, but there are also some really affordable diamonds in the rough!
Kristi L.
Covergirl has came out with some great products over the years. Recently, I have really enjoyed covergirls clump crusher mascara! Will definitely be buying another tube!
Molly M.
Cover girl has my favorite setting powder. Keeps me from getting oily and stays put. I do wish that they had more of a color choice but for the price you can't beat it. I would definitely recommend it if you're on a budget.
Patricia F.
Albany
Covergirl has always been a great go to makeup!! They have so many options for skin issues! Love covergirl..... always!
Elena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh CoverGirl, how I love them . I love this company, great prices and products. They're lipsticks and foundations are a must. Great packaging too. I'll continue to buy from them until I die cause I love them.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is probably the one makeup brand I remember most as a child when discovering makeup. Their quality is amazing and super affordable!
Peggy W.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Love Bistro Burgandy colored lipstick but they stopped making it...now I have to buy it through Amazon
Elizabeth D.
San Antonio, TX
Their motto stays true - easy breezy beautiful covergirl. The quality is good for the price point. I am a personal fan of their concealers and foundations. They are light and don't make me feel like I have makeup caked on.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has a large variety of mascaras and lipsticks . Two things I never get tired of buying ! Love the affordable prices .
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.