COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
The Katy Kat line they came out with so far the best. The colors of the lipstick are perfect, and the mascara is also really pretty
Briana J.
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore makeup. I use their loose mineral powder, Ready Set Gorgeous concealer, lash blast Mascara, and many more products, and have been for years. I've never been disappointed.
Korina N.
Korina N.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use the basic mascara. It works great for me....no clumps or smudges! It is inexpensive and lasts all day.
Ashton L.
Ashton L.
Brandon, MS
Amazing but again I never have money but Ive tried knock off products but I think they would be an amazing brand
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
great and affordable brand. it is so diverse and fits to any kind of skin type. i love covergirl so much! you can get it anywhere
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Battle Ground, WA
Love covergirl not dollar tree kind the real Macoy covers great nice texture good color base less oily then others think there productshould and canbe lower on price do to not everyone can pay for that much makeup on a buget I would tell my family ands friends about their makeup
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is hands down my favorite drug store makeup brand. From their mascara, to their eyeshadow, to their foundation, I use it all. I have never been disappointed in anything that I have gotten from Covergirl, especially for the price. Also, they've been stepping up their game, and some of their products now compete with my high end products, so I'm excited to see what they do in the future!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Madison, IN
this is the best makeup that last all day and still looks great in the evening. does not come off until you take it off. pro is it is affordable, con is i have light skin and hard to match foundation sometimes, i will buy more covergirl products in the future.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Covergirl is very hit and miss for me. I love their Luminous foundation and their mascaras. I also really like the goldens pallet they released last year. It is very pigmented and has very similar quality to the original Naked Pallet. However, I am not a fan of their concealers and blushes.
Marie S.
Marie S.
I don't typically use Covergirl in my makeup routine. But I gave this 3 stars because I recently tried the Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, and I could rave on for days. I have VERY dry skin and it goes on so smoothly, my skin looks soft and glowy and natural and like everything I'd expect in a foundation. It is very light coverage so I need to double layer to cover up some scarring, but I prefer this to my L'Oreal Lumi, which was my go-to before.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.