Add a Photo

Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL is dependable. They're a drug store brand with inexpensive products that last long and stay in place. They have it all from lips to eyes, face to nails. A couple of their products will forever be in my makeup bag.
shelly f.
shelly f.
West Jefferson, OH
Dec. 30, 2016, 8:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
love the make up dont dry out my skin feels natural gives my eyes a smokey look my lips feel smooth not rough very affordable
Debi B.
Debi B.
Lynn, MA
Dec. 31, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Reasonably priced, true long lasting colors and quality that I can rely on. The problem is that as soon as I find something I like, it's out of season, out of stock or has become another part of the Cover Girl line. I keep finding new things to fall in love with!
Tessa N.
Tessa N.
New Phila, OH
Jan. 5, 2017, 6:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think covergirl makeup is great but it gets so expensive and with having a child you can't spend and arm or leg on makeup.
Damarys M.
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been buying cover girl products since I was very little. So yes I've been doing a lot of shopping. Everything you buy from cover girl is very affordable. The pros to cover girl would have to be that everything is very inexpensive. The pros would have to be that they need to come out with new products although the products they have now are amazing.I definitely would go back and do some more shopping because I love all their products and that's why I've been supporting them since I was very young.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
La Jolla
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best and cheapest mascara! Never use any other. Best mascaras ive used. Each one does something different too.
Zoey C.
Zoey C.
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not one of my favorite drug store brands, but not a bad one. One of my favorite things from them is blush. Out of all the drugstore brands, I feel they have some of the best blushes!
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Jan. 29, 2017, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a really good drugstore product and it really helps finish your make up if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Jan. 8, 2017, 3:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just love Covergirl mascara! I always get fuller eyelashes in the color I like (brown black) for a reasonable price. It's a good quality, reliable brand available pretty much everywhere. I'll definitely continue to buy Covergirl!
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
Jan. 8, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love cover girl. great and affordable. and you can find in almost every beauty store and drug store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.