Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Key West, FL

Daily products I really like from Covergirl are there foundations. I do feel like they stay all day and these are the only drugstore powders that I will use on my face because they do not get cakey and I'm able to apply them throughout the day if I do end up getting a little bit oily or need touch-ups.
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida

Estos productos son fabulosos he tenido la oportunidad comprar con anteriorida y son lo maximo costosos pero muy buenos
Donya B.
Donya B.

I really like CoverGirl Outlast Blossom Berry, I love the color and how it feels on my lips. It is very inexpensive
Carly F.
Carly F.
Front Royal, VA

I just love the convenience of finding these products anywhere! Walmart, Target, even the Dollar Store! They have a wide range of products and there is always something for everyone! Plus they're all for equality, which is AMAZING.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Victoria, TX

I have used Cover Girl makeup since I began using makeup. Very affordable!

That was all I wanted say, but it wouldn't let me submit it so I am typing this so it will be longer.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC

Good brand for a lower price. I buy mine at either Target or Ulta but this brand is available at most drug stores too. Foundation and powders are typically fairly easy to match to your skin tone. I'd buy again when I'm looking for budget friendly makeup
Corina G.
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV

Cover has a few things i love but not dying over for.. I mostly love there concealer and eyeshadow palettes. Pigments are grear for how affordable they are.
Marian M.
Marian M.
Buffalo, NY

For a drug store make up brand, it isn't bad. Their prices are reasonable, I mainly get their mascaras and the 3 in 1 foundation, which I love
Jacky J.
Jacky J.

Has great products. I love using them for mascara for other specialized face areas. Their foundations are tricky because some make me break out. Yikes!
Lorena W.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI

I've used covergirl product most my adult life. From mascara to their simply powder cream to powder foundations...theses are my go to products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.