COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE

I have used Covergirl mousse foundation. This is wonderful. It covers and blends well. However, it doesn't feel heavy when you have it on. I use this mostly in the winter because it can come off when you perspire.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl is just awesome! I am in love with there light/fair concealer! I use it everyday! I love that it feels light on my skin and doesn't feel heavy and I always feel fresh and healthy even tho I have my face covered in makeup. I really like the company and that they are affordable!
A G.
A G.

The Covergirl bb cream is so super good! I did not think that a bb cream could be that good until I tried their's. But the foundation is actually so bad. Also their new eyeshadow palettes are reallly good and have staple and unique shades that make them perfect.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Martville, NY

I buyCovergirl products most because it is priced affordably. I have purchased the long lash waterproof mascara for years. Though I have not been able to find it anywhere lately. Why do they have to keep changing their product line when so many are used to and satisfied with what they had?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

What's not to love? Cover girl has everything. Their products are fantastic and work well. You can't go wrong.
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY

I love Cover Girl I think that they have the best mascara the mascara is amazing and has great for me but they also have a great product to
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Louisville, KY

CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara is part of my daily routine! So many people ask if I use a lash serum and are shocked when I tell them I just use CG Lash Blast (x 2 coats after heating my eyelash curler with my blowdryer). They make my lashes look so long and fluffy - I will never use another mascara! It's my favorite!!
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh

I have always used a bunch of different products from the Covergirl brand and I love all of them!!
Denisse G.
Denisse G.

Lipsticks are pretty good . Great pigment. Good products over all. They have a good range of makeup
Carla M.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC

I love cover girl. I use their pressed powders and they don't leave my face Daley or dry and I have dry skin they really do give me a flawless finish. I enjoy purchasing good products and not spending half a paycheck for it. I'd recommend
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.