BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ilana T.
Ilana T.
Long Beach, CA
I love my new kitty purry covergirl lipstick in cosmo kitty. The color is very trendy, light purple. However, when the color fades it darkens as well.
Joselyne F.
Joselyne F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are great, just recently started using it more often ....would recommend their products
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drugstore brand. The only thing I use from covergirl (and have literally used since I was 16) is the Lash Blast Mascara. For $6 you literally cannot beat it. I have tried a huge range of drugstore and prestige and always go back to this., It is my ride or die!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH
I love cover girls mascaras! I usually try a different one every time and I usually always like them. They are always affordable and always work great!
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Jasper, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased some cover girl flamed out mascara. It honestly wasn't my favorite. I clumped together on me and gave me more of a spider eyelash. Maybe if my eyelashes were thicker it might go on easier. My lashes are thin so a heavy mascara doesn't work well with me. I still am giving it an ok review because I think it could be ok, it's just not for me.
Wilma V.
Wilma V.
Newton, NJ
There are few cosmetics I enjoy. Some don't work with my complexion and others are bad quality. Although I've had trouble finding what I need with this brand I absolutely love eyeshadows and different eye cosmetics.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand!! It is a classic. They have a huge selection of products. This will always be one of my go to brands!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Greensburg, KY
I think they are a good company and have really good products. I haven't had a problem with them
Christina S.
Christina S.
I love cover girls cover up and mascaras. Great products and very affordable. Great quality without breaking the bank.
Bri C.
Bri C.
New holland, Pa
I love your clean long with the matte setting foundation powder! I am a very very pale person and the lightest color does me very well and is not the least bit too dark.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.