Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Usually very reasonably priced and easy to find. Decent quality for price. Would rather spend a little more for better quality products.
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Two Rivers, WI

I have been using the BB cream rather than foundation. It goes on smoothly and has an SPF!
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
New Castle, IN

CoverGirl has always been my one go to drugstore makeup. It was the first makeup i was ever given and i stuck with it ever since! You have to try the minerals powder, it is so awesome! I've never had a problem once with any product from CG. I'd say that is pretty good since i have been using it for over 25 years!
member-bd5daf37c
member-bd5daf37c
San Mateo, CA

I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Raven, VA

Covergirl cream Fondation is my absolute favorite and covers flawlessly and it's not thick looking like some foundation can be. The price is also great.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR

Cover girl is a go to brand for me. I've never had any issues with any of their products. They are always exactly what I am looking for and fairly affordable! I would recommend them to anyone!
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.

I love how covergirl has so much to choose from. My all time favorite foundation from them is the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation. I recommended to so many people when i found it and it is wtill one of my top fav foundations.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK

The covergirl lash blast waterproof mascara is my all time favorite foe waterproof. It holds up through crying, swimming, and also gives a great curl. I recommend this mascara all the time when people need a good waterproof one.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
College Station, TX

Most of the Covergirl products have great quality. However, if you purchase the cheaper mascaras, they can be clumpy. It is best to purchase the higher priced mascaras. Yes, you are spending more money. But, you will definitely get what you paid for.
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Huntertown, IN

Covergirl products are effective in their application and coverage. They are affordable so everyone can us them
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.