Add a Photo

Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mascara. Where do I begin!? very affordable but does not last more than one month and dries out super fast if I start using a different one before it is gone. also, stick to the exact one you love because they have few similarities
Janet S.
Janet S.
Flatwoods, KY
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite cover girl product is their lip gloss and mascara.. I do not like the fact they now have a man as their covergirl... if you won't to have a man represent then make a product called cover boy!
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great product and yo can't beat the price. It's easy to find as it's just about everywhere and I love the range of options.
Holli P.
Holli P.
Attalla, AL
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl makeup. Super great value for a great price. Highly recommended the products
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
Dec. 30, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I only go to covergirl for mascara. Their lashblast mascara in the orange tube is a great mascara at a very affordable cost. Their other makeup isn't as pigmented as I prefer. Their face powders are okay.
Cheryl V.
Cheryl V.
Jan. 1, 2017, 9:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to makeup when I'm on a budget. It's always good quality and I like their eyeliners, those would be my favorite product. I shop covergirl pretty often. No pros or cons about their products. I would recommend cover girl products.
Pam G.
Pam G.
Gilberts, IL
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Cover girl Clump Crusher Extensions Lash Blast for several years, this is my favorite mascara. I think it works perfectly, no improvements needed. I use this all the time.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh
Jan. 30, 2017, 11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not my favorite brand but I haven't tried a lot of their products just foundation and it dried up very quickly
Megan M.
Megan M.
Jan. 5, 2017, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl Eye Shadow is one of my go to makeup products! Affordable, and easy to buy, their eyeshadow is my favorite. With a variety of colors to choose from, the colors blend easily. Natural or Intense, get the look you desire. Mix it with other colors easily as well.
Candice P.
Candice P.
Claremont, NH
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use everything CoverGirl. They do have the best eye liner and mascara that I can find by far. They are not to expensive and have good quality. I recommend CoverGirl to everyone I know
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.