BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trustworthy brand! Cheap and good quality. available in all drugstores including Target!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristen H.
Cover girl was the first brand of cosmetics I ever used!! It's not expensive either!! I love cover girl foundations they go on smooth and last all day and are easy to take off unlike so,e other brands!
Arianna T.
Doral
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the brand that almost all the models used to look flawless on a fashion show, it has good quality
Sarah L.
The best of all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and addicting and I don't think
Diana S.
Best brand to use really recommend! With just one time you will see the results and see that its amazing!
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA
I love Covergirl, it is amazing for being a non-high end brand. Long lasting. I love a lot of their mascaras and use them prior to applying false lashes.
Tiffany P.
Drums, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used covergirl everyday. I like this brand over most others. I genuinely purchase their powder foundation which blends nicely with my complexion.
Chelsea R.
Oxford, OH
COVERGIRL's Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara (in the orange tube) is my all-time-favorite mascara. I have strictly been using this mascara for years and I have been highly satisfied with the lengths it provides and the volume it builds. Love it!
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI
My mom and I get most of our products from here because it is affordable and has some really good eyeliners. Everything there is a great quality definitely recommend.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand because it is affordable and works just as great as high end products. I purchase this product normally at the grocery store or walmart.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.