BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Megan S.
Megan S.
One of the very first brands I ever bought makeup from. Not one of my favorites anymore just because the quality isn't great, but still good!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Cover girl is an amazing brand to use. They have a variety of shades in their foundations and lipsticks which makes choosing so much more fun.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Until the voxbox I had never tried their mascara. I was hesitant to try new ones because I'm always afraid I wont like it and be stuck with it. But the new lashbash is awesome. Love the wand, application, product, how it looks, easy to take off at the end of the day
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Vacaville, CA
My go to makeup. I love this makeup. You don't have to spend thousands of dollars to be beautiful, you just look like you do.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
Awesome drug store brand. If I need something cheap, but still searching for a quality product, I always go to covergirl!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL
This is where it all began, my love for makeup that is! Basic but beautiful products that's cover needs for all types of skin!
Malea D.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
Nice cosmetics at a good price, I currently love their lipstick collection that have from nudes to dark tones.
Covergirl stuff are so good especially the makeup and lip gloss look so cute than all the one i have used
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
Most covergirl products are right on point because of the quality for the price but just like any brand they do have hits and misses with the products. Over all I will continue to purchase products because price is one of my main concerns, I'll just make sure to read reviews before.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Orem, UT
I have been using the covergirl long lasting foundation and find I like it just as much as the brand name options. It stays on all day and looks natural.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.