COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Dani N.
Dani N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay! I used one of their foundations and it oxidized too much on me. I haven't tried anything else from them though.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Azle, TX
This brand is awesome. It makes my skin feel flawless and smooth. No oilily skin. Really recommend this brand.
Allyssa L.
Allyssa L.
I LOVE Covergirl products! I always find myself going and repurchasing products from them!
Liz E.
Liz E.
Potsdam , NY
I love the mascara! Long lasting and gives my lashes volume. The price & quality are great.
Brenda J H.
Brenda J H.
Fargo, ND
The CoverGirl waterproof mascara used to be water proof but now it smears so I no longer like it.
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Clarksville, TN
He make up sure helps my skin look bright and full of life. Surely it is a bit high on the price but I'm sure it is well worth spending.
Ronda G.
Ronda G.
Fulda, IN
Are use cover girl from time to time. I am satisfied with their products. They have a large selection of different shades. Which I enjoy
Jördýn P.
Jördýn P.
Puyallup, WA
I used the cover girl foundation and I like the way it glides onto my face smoothly.. but it doesnt really give me the coverage I'm looking for.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Orlando, FL
This is the only foundation and powder that matches my skin tone. I regularly am asked what foundation I use and people are shocked when I say it's CoverGirk! They are expecting it to be something more expensive. This is also the only brand I can use that doesn't break me out.
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
Love the foundation, I use the liquid clean matte and it has great coverage and lasts all day!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.