BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love the cover girl brand! Foundations blush eyeliners mascara eyeshadows are all great products! Can be found anywhere! Not expensive either! Love love love the covergirl cosmetics line! This brand is a household name for many! Highly recommend this brand of cosmetics!
Diane S.
Milton, KY
I really like COVERGIRL make-up. It lasts all day and has really made my skin look smoother.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
I've had good products by them and I've used bad products by them. They usually aren't expensive but I wouldn't expect them to be. I don't shop for cover girl products unless they have an alternative for something more expensive.
Holly K.
Albany, NY
I like cover girl. Inexpensive & very accessible. Quality is occasionally iffy, but it's worth the price to me
Morgan W.
Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Cover girl never fails to pull through. There is of course room for improvement in their products but I never doubt they are always improving! Very affordable which is the biggest pro. Available almost everywhere!
Sherry E.
Magnolia, AR
I have used COVER GIRL products for Foundation and Blush and while the foundation left me with a oily looking face which lead to acne, I believe I did not use the coverage that was best for my skin type. The blushes have always been a winner for me and I love how inexpensive it is.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Affordable, super easy to find, color/shades for all skin tones. I started using covergirl as my first makeup and my daughters have too!!
Amanda D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Covergirl fan got years. Best mascara on the market for ladies on a budget. The Clump Crusher lashblast mascara is currently my favorite. I have even found it in DG! "Best bang for your buck" product for sure!
Sarah R.
Owensboro, KY
It's a timeless classic. Covergirl will never go out of style. Never ever ever ever ever.
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
Trustworthy brand! Cheap and good quality. available in all drugstores including Target!!!!!!!!!!!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.