Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

I like the foundation. It's a pretty good price. The pros to the foundation is that they have any and every shade just for you, I just wish the coverage was a little bit better. It also doesn't make your face oily which is another reason why I like it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Louisville, KY

CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara is part of my daily routine! So many people ask if I use a lash serum and are shocked when I tell them I just use CG Lash Blast (x 2 coats after heating my eyelash curler with my blowdryer). They make my lashes look so long and fluffy - I will never use another mascara! It's my favorite!!
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE

I have used Covergirl mousse foundation. This is wonderful. It covers and blends well. However, it doesn't feel heavy when you have it on. I use this mostly in the winter because it can come off when you perspire.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl is just awesome! I am in love with there light/fair concealer! I use it everyday! I love that it feels light on my skin and doesn't feel heavy and I always feel fresh and healthy even tho I have my face covered in makeup. I really like the company and that they are affordable!
Denisse G.
Denisse G.

Lipsticks are pretty good . Great pigment. Good products over all. They have a good range of makeup
Kim B.
Kim B.
Martville, NY

I buyCovergirl products most because it is priced affordably. I have purchased the long lash waterproof mascara for years. Though I have not been able to find it anywhere lately. Why do they have to keep changing their product line when so many are used to and satisfied with what they had?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

What's not to love? Cover girl has everything. Their products are fantastic and work well. You can't go wrong.
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA

Cover girl is my go to drugstore brand. I love that I know that most of their products will work for me
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Madisonville, KY

Cheap products but they work just fine. Haven't had a product I was disappointed in! This is usually my go to brand since I have a budget I have to stick to
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh

I have always used a bunch of different products from the Covergirl brand and I love all of them!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.