Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ

Covergirl is that go to makeup brand especially when you're just starting to use makeup. I haven't bought anything in a while but I can say that I used covergirl throughout middle and high school and it never failed me. Great products on a budget.
Diana B.
Diana B.

I cannot find an eyeliner as good as the Cover Girl eyeliner. You can twist the pencil for more to come out. The top has a great smudger tool. Charcoal is my favorite shade...it isn't too dark.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN

Reliable brand with reliable products at reliable prices. You can never go wrong with their lipsticks and I love the lip crayon i recently purchased! Love this brand so much. Also the mascara is great
Korina N.
Korina N.
Colorado Springs, CO

I use the basic mascara. It works great for me....no clumps or smudges! It is inexpensive and lasts all day.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.

I don't use them occasionally but they are great products.... I've used their foundations and concealers!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV

I love cover girl with s passion. I love the eye liners and the foundations. The eyeshadow ms a really pretty.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO

I love my covergirl coverup foundation. It stays all day and covers any imperfections on my face. They have multiple skin tones available so you can always find the right shade for your skin, and a little goes a long way!
nathalia n.
nathalia n.

covergirl products use a magenta-colored lipstick, was a beautiful color and had much durability
Debi B.
Debi B.
Lynn, MA

Reasonably priced, true long lasting colors and quality that I can rely on. The problem is that as soon as I find something I like, it's out of season, out of stock or has become another part of the Cover Girl line. I keep finding new things to fall in love with!
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN

cover girl is another good competitor in the makeup market, they have affordable brushes, small palettes &&' lipsticks of any kind. i rarely use it but i like it it feels smooth &&' rich on your skin
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.