Add a Photo

Anna F.
Anna F.
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products at a great price. I love their mascara and foundations. They
offer very affordable options
Angelica b.
Angelica b.
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl their product are amazing and I love the clean matte collection because you can use for a no makeup look.
Kayli Y.
Kayli Y.
Princeton, KY
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how much makeup cover girl has to offer. They have a great selection of things to choose from. And they are all affordable.
Terry H.
Terry H.
Selma, AL
Jan. 2, 2017, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used COVERGIRL Translucent Fair Loose Powder for years. Very affordable. Preferred the Colorless but guess it's unavailable now. Pros: Nice clean, lightweight coverage. Cons: The Colorless version was better for me. Easy to grab at Wal-Mart for the best price.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Battle Creek, MI
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:11 a.m.
Great drugstore line.
The super size fiber mascara is great!
TruMatch line is excellent for someone who cannot afford high end
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Dec. 29, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Bistro Burgandy colored lipstick but they stopped making it...now I have to buy it through Amazon
michell w.
michell w.
Jan. 10, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy, breezy, beautiful!!! That says it all!! I have been a cover girl for most of my life!! Great quality products every time!!
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl i resantly bought a foundation and its okay at a point it made my face flacky but i guess cuz im not a real expert on makeup but other then that the mascaras are awsome
mad b.
mad b.
Overland Park, KS
Jan. 10, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
a good drugstore brand. sometimes would rather have elf brand though i like lip products
Malea D.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
Jan. 9, 2017, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Nice cosmetics at a good price, I currently love their lipstick collection that have from nudes to dark tones.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.