Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Lauraa S.
Lauraa S.

I enjoy these Covergirl foundations, they are very affordable and very good on every type of skin. They are very good, I always find myself going back to buy more when I run out, really recommend them if you have oily skin or even normal skin, they have a variety of formulas for each skin type.
KARLIE P.
KARLIE P.

I have very picky skin that changed every 3 months it seems like... So Covergirl doesn't do for me. It seems every time I try them, I breakout... Not to mention that it always seems to reek of chemical smells and while I adore them for their #lashequality campaign, their products just never seem to work for me.
April Danne M.
April Danne M.
Houma, La

Ive had a few different cover girl products. For the price their great for coverage. You made need something to help last thru the day tho.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Logan, UT

I've used the covergirl compact face powder, works good just sometimes need to reapply and would like to find a brand that lasts longer. Overall still pretty good. I purchased at walmart, and do shop there.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.

i absolutely love covergirl. when i started wearing makeup as a teen, it was always covergirl & even to this day. i find their stuff works awesone & its not expensive. its empowering!
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.

I've only tried their concealer and for the price it's okay but not the best. It's low-medium coverage and it doesn't last very long. I love the consistency and the the way it blends though.m
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL

Always awesome. Love the liquid eyeliner. Love the nail polishes. You really can't go wrong with any of their products
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Diamond City

I use cover girls mascara. I really like this product and always buy it. its affordable and easy to use.
Torrie S.
Torrie S.
Mount Olive, MS

I use covergirl foundation makeup. It is a staple in my makeup bag. Its always located in the same spot in my local walmart. Im so glad I gave it a try for the first time. I can pick it up at Walgreens or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Martina W.
Martina W.
Alexandria, VA

I love covergirl mascara. It makes my eyelashes really pop, and it gives great length and thickness to my already lashes. Every girl could use an extra pop of length so its nice that this product provides it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.