BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Angela R.
Angela R.
Scottsville
Cover girl Foundation in the mirrored compact is wonderful. I use Natural Beige. It provides a good coverage for the price. Cover girl also has great coupons to save even more $. Very Budget friendly products.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
The only products I buy from covergirl is their mascara. And usually its a hit or miss.
I've used very few of their eye shadows and haven't liked any of them. There's not enough pigment and too much fall out.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Super affordable and great products. Available at every drug store ‚̧ I love their foundation and it is great for people who love makeup but don't have the money for higher end makeup ūüíĄ‚Ě§ūüėė 10/10 would recommend
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have always used covergirl and the products have never let me down, they will need to up their game more since a lot of cheaper brands are starting to have more variety. Over all it is a great brand though.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl can be hit or miss. It is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I prefer their eye makeup products over their facial makeup products. Some of their foundations and creams have made my skin break out.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I've only used mascara from this brand and have not been disappointed. The only con is that it doesn't last as long as some other brands I.e. Before the three month mark is up there does tend to be fall out.
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl ‚Ě£ I have been using it since I was in High school. I love the formula and the way it looks and feels. Great quality and affordable. As well as a great variety of makeup. Totally Recomend it.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love Covergirl! Never have failed me once with a product. They are sold at great prices and have a wonderful selection of products and colors. They're sold at most stores around and I love them!!!
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great products for the most part. They've had some doozies but I like most of their stuff. It's not expensive so if you want to still make something of yourself you can do that with covergirl.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA
I really enjoy their 24 hour liquid lipsticks the best. They last all day and I don't need to reapply. The colors are beautiful. I don't like their foundations. The scent is overpowering and it feels greasy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.