Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Bentonville, AR

I have used Covergirl products ever since I started wearing make up and though I mainly use only eye make up, I always buy from their selection. The mascara cannot be beat and the all day eyeshadow cream sticks are my absolute favorite!
Shorty D.
Shorty D.
Long Beach, CA

Cover girl is another good drug store brand. I personally find that they make really good mascaras. They also have nice lipsticks. I own about 4 different mascaras from cover girl and everytime I wear them people think I have on falsies
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Louisville, Ky

I use a lot of covergirl products. I love that they're fairly cheap and still do a good job. My only negative experience was a concealer stick I bought that I feel didn't do much. Other than that I've been satisfied with their products.
Stella P.
Stella P.
Virginia Beach, VA

I'm currently using the covergirl trunaked roses palette. So far so good. You get 8 eye shadows for a decent price. There are shimmer and matte as well. They're super pigmented although it does fall out. It's very nice for everyday use.
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL

I love the lipsticks and nail polish from covergirl they work so well and the nail polish dry super fast I would recommend this product for everyone who is looking for good cheap makeup! 😝😝😝 they have the products for really good prices
beka m.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL

i honestly don't own many cover girl products, because i don't like to waste my money. the things i do own are poor quality. the eyeshadows are chalky and lack pigment, and the lipsticks also lack pigment. i do not recommend cover girl.
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE

Honestly, this brand is simply amazing. There really isn't any other word for it. COVERGIRL'S blush, foundation, and lip products are all my go-to! The have my exact shade of foundation, and I can wear it without worrying about my acne.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Topeka, KS

Covergirl's lasblast mascara is a okay. It made my eyes itchy. The price was a good price. I like the look on my lashes. It is something I can not use. In saying that it does not mean others may not have a better experience than I did.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Picayune, MS

Most of my contour products are from covergirl. it matches the quality and stunning effects of the most expensive cosmetic brands in the market. It's one go to brand you can always count on for daly use. I would recommend it to anyone!
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Hope Mills, NC

My best friend gifted me the covergirl lash blast fusion mascara and I am absolutely obsessed with it! It has a nice, big, thick wand that gives your lashes mega volume and length. It is hands down one of my top three favorite mascaras
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.