BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Charca M.
This affordable drugstore brand is amazing. I lobe their lipsticks for everyday use. They're not bad for the price. I've tried their concealer and it's not bad either. I recommend it.
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV
My gosh he is fabulous and those skills are something I have been trying to perfect for years. Thank you Cover girl for opening the door and showing that makeup is truly for everyone.
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
I have been buying cover girl for many many years, ever since I was able to wear make up as a young girl. Love the affordable factor and the fact that their makeup has great coverage!
Alicia H.
High Point, NC
Love the products but it can get a bit pricey! So many different products to choose from and stuff for different skin types too. My favorite purchase is the Katy Perry matte lipstick.
Sarah X.
Ann Arbor, MI
I like how natural looking Cover Girl products are when you wear them. My favorite product is the Clean Matte powder, I use that stuff religiously to keep my skin from appearing oily.
Shantel N.
Aberdeen, SD
I love covergirl's mascara & eyeliner! There is a variety to choose from & i use a few different ones depending on if I'm getting ready for the day or a night out! Never disappointed!
Brandon M.
San Marcos, CA
Uts really affordabke when you dont really want to waste too much money! I love the products and they are ok when it comes if they stay all day or not. It just depends on the product!
Madison T.
Raleigh, NC
Never used a cover girl product I didn't like. Used mascara, foundation, eyeshadow, and lipstick. All of it lasted a good amount of time and looked great. I love their eyeshadow kits
Mandi C.
Lynchburg, VA
I love the Covergirl pencil eyeliner. They come in a multitude of colors for any occasion. They one of the most affordable brands with great quality. You can't beat it for the price.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA
I have used the buff beige powder foundation since I was a teenager. I am now 36 and I still use and love. Lasted all day and blends in well enough to even tell that I'm wearing any.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.