Add a Photo

Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Jan. 26, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite drug store brand. Always consistent and readily available. I also like how they are constantly coming out with new products to compete with high end companies. Always nice to have a cheaper option.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Jan. 28, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm neutral on covergirl products. I've used several that are okay and several that aren't. My mascara now is covergirl and I'm currently trying to find a new brand. Irritates my contacts but it doesn't clump!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't use drugstore makeup often but when I do Covergirl tends to be my choice. It's a brand I know and trust. They are excellent value for money spent and are widely available. I would recommend this brand.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Jan. 27, 2017, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The only products I buy from covergirl is their mascara. And usually its a hit or miss.
I've used very few of their eye shadows and haven't liked any of them. There's not enough pigment and too much fall out.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Jan. 13, 2017, 8:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl can be hit or miss. It is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I prefer their eye makeup products over their facial makeup products. Some of their foundations and creams have made my skin break out.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Jan. 29, 2017, 8:17 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Super affordable and great products. Available at every drug store ❤ I love their foundation and it is great for people who love makeup but don't have the money for higher end makeup 💄❤😘 10/10 would recommend
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dec. 19, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always used covergirl and the products have never let me down, they will need to up their game more since a lot of cheaper brands are starting to have more variety. Over all it is a great brand though.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've only used mascara from this brand and have not been disappointed. The only con is that it doesn't last as long as some other brands I.e. Before the three month mark is up there does tend to be fall out.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dec. 26, 2016, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely love Covergirl! Never have failed me once with a product. They are sold at great prices and have a wonderful selection of products and colors. They're sold at most stores around and I love them!!!
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
Jan. 16, 2017, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl ❣ I have been using it since I was in High school. I love the formula and the way it looks and feels. Great quality and affordable. As well as a great variety of makeup. Totally Recomend it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.