BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Hanna T.
Hanna T.
I use Covergirl's Tru Blend liquid foundation almost everyday, I love it! You can buy it at the local Dollar General, it's very inexpensive. Once blended, it covers up any imperfections and leaves skin smooth.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Scottsville
Cover girl Foundation in the mirrored compact is wonderful. I use Natural Beige. It provides a good coverage for the price. Cover girl also has great coupons to save even more $. Very Budget friendly products.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use drugstore makeup often but when I do Covergirl tends to be my choice. It's a brand I know and trust. They are excellent value for money spent and are widely available. I would recommend this brand.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
The only products I buy from covergirl is their mascara. And usually its a hit or miss.
I've used very few of their eye shadows and haven't liked any of them. There's not enough pigment and too much fall out.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl can be hit or miss. It is one of my favorite drugstore brands. I prefer their eye makeup products over their facial makeup products. Some of their foundations and creams have made my skin break out.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Super affordable and great products. Available at every drug store ❤ I love their foundation and it is great for people who love makeup but don't have the money for higher end makeup 💄❤😘 10/10 would recommend
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have always used covergirl and the products have never let me down, they will need to up their game more since a lot of cheaper brands are starting to have more variety. Over all it is a great brand though.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
I've only used mascara from this brand and have not been disappointed. The only con is that it doesn't last as long as some other brands I.e. Before the three month mark is up there does tend to be fall out.
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
I purchased Cover-Girl Ink-Int Eye Liner 2 weeks ago, after applying eyeliner for 5 days... both of my eyes got irritated and swollen... Don't waste your time buying this product! I'm a unsatisfied customer.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love Covergirl! Never have failed me once with a product. They are sold at great prices and have a wonderful selection of products and colors. They're sold at most stores around and I love them!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.