COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Arab, AL

Cover girl is great, they are a great makeup company if you are on a budget. It is available online, pharmacy's, and your local Walmart. It is a great and nice company. I love their makeup. everybody should buy it and try it out.
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL

Covergirl is a hit or miss. Some products are decent, some products are less than decent. I honestly have not found anything that blows me out of the water, but then again I have not found anything I absolutely hate. A solid meh.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY

This is affordable make up and they truly have it all. Why go to the higher up brand and pay more? They have everything for eyes, face, lips, etc. I enjoy that is it available at most stores and the pricing is where it should be.
David M.
David M.
Somerset, NJ

My mother is in love with this place. She always has me buying her gift cards or some product they sell. All of there products are high quality but a little expensive. Besides that they have every type of makeup you could desire.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL

Covergirl is one of the best brands you can find in target or Walmart for cheap makeup. Their mascara is probably their best product they sell. But if your looking to save money or for makeup on a budget their foundation will do.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Antigo

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I use covergirls Eyeliner, Mascara, foundation you name it I use it. All reasonably priced for such an amazing brand and products I have nothing negative to say. If you have never tried there products its a must!
Haley A.
Haley A.
Lima, OH

Cover girl actually does have some nice makeup just have to honestly look. It's totally affordable in my opinion. My favorites would be concealer for under the eyes I think it worked amazing. And yes I would recommend to others!
Mari M.
Mari M.

Ive bought mascara from covergirl before, it was amazing and my shopping experience was pretty good, they had a nice variation and very affordable, I regularly shop for mascara from Covergirl. I plan to keep shopping this brand!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI

I am very picky about mascara. With that being said, I stumbled across Covergirl Lashblast and it is my favorite mascara product. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. Very happy with it and recommend it to others often.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX

Cover girl is one of my favorite brands. Every product they have is suitable for all skin types and all styles. I love the quality of the products and I would definitely recommend this to others looking for a great beauty brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.