Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL

Covergirl is a hit or miss. Some products are decent, some products are less than decent. I honestly have not found anything that blows me out of the water, but then again I have not found anything I absolutely hate. A solid meh.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Arab, AL

Cover girl is great, they are a great makeup company if you are on a budget. It is available online, pharmacy's, and your local Walmart. It is a great and nice company. I love their makeup. everybody should buy it and try it out.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Argyle, NY

I use the cover girl clean foundation, matte finish, I truly love the way it blends and helps make my skin look natural and clean. I have red blotches at times and this really works for me. It does not feel heavy and oily at all.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA

My favorite cover girl product by far is their mascara. I use it everyday!!! It's just as good, if not better, than the high end brands. It makes your lashes so voluminous and long and it lasts all day. No other mascara compares.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL

Covergirl is one of the best brands you can find in target or Walmart for cheap makeup. Their mascara is probably their best product they sell. But if your looking to save money or for makeup on a budget their foundation will do.
David M.
David M.
Somerset, NJ

My mother is in love with this place. She always has me buying her gift cards or some product they sell. All of there products are high quality but a little expensive. Besides that they have every type of makeup you could desire.
Valeria I.
Valeria I.
Hemet, CA

Es muy buena marca de farmacia tiene muy buenos productos y aparte es algo económica sus productos son muy buenos si cumple con lo que promete 👍🏻👍🏻 si me gusta mucho es muy buena en lo que hace sus máscaras son de los mejores ...
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Antigo

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I use covergirls Eyeliner, Mascara, foundation you name it I use it. All reasonably priced for such an amazing brand and products I have nothing negative to say. If you have never tried there products its a must!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

I've tried multiple protects from Covergirl. I like the mascara and eyeshadow. I would use my Covergirl mascara over a high end brand. I did not like the foundation. Made my face feel cakey and I could never match the right color
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY

This is affordable make up and they truly have it all. Why go to the higher up brand and pay more? They have everything for eyes, face, lips, etc. I enjoy that is it available at most stores and the pricing is where it should be.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.