Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Nate S.
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD

I have enjoyed this product line for some time. I can always find good color choices. Plenty of items to mix and match.
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA

I love cover girl mascara! I've been using it since I was younger and I love it ! They also have a great selection of lipsticks that are cream , matte and satin finish ! They have a huge selection of colors which makes things even better not to mention they smell good.
Ellen E.
Ellen E.

I have used many different CoverGirl products and I've really loved them all. My favorite is their mascara that I use. I've used their eye liner many times as well and I really like it, too. Overall, I think they have great products and I will continue to use them.
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Clearwater, FL

Covergirl offers great prices and a wide variety of products. They are always coming up with the latest styles!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Buckhannon

I like some of there Makeup not big fan of all there mascara some of them clumps up I don't like that at all other then that I l9ve there makeup
Laura V.
Laura V.
Cali

Las bases de maquillaje son muy ligeras, no me crean granitos en la piel y cubren bastante bien, es una de mis bases y pre bases favoritas, que compro con frecuencia. También utilizo mucho los rubores y los polvos de bronceado, el acabado que deja en mi piel me agrada y son productos que siempre cargo en la cartera.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Owensboro, KY

This is the brand of my favorite mascara. With 3 kids I don't get to spend a lot on makeup. But this stuff is great And cheap
Allegra A.
Allegra A.
Silver Spring, MD

I love covergirl makeup, especially their mascaras. Some of my favorite mascaras are created by them. Super affordable and I love how inclusive they are with their brand models.
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
High Point, NC

Covergirl always has my shade in foundation. I have sensitive skin and their makeup has never made me break out or have a reaction
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Jackpot, NV

COVERGIRLOutlast Concealer - I absolutely love it! Best concealer I have found so far! Nothing covers up my dark rings around my eyes like this product does! I would recommend buying their outlast products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.