BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Marcia W.
Marcia W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like the cover girl liquid foundation and face powder. Cover girls has a variety of colors. Goes on nice and smooth.
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL has a wide range of products that fit every woman & every face. I love their products immensely & they are always first on my list when I try a new product out.
I've used the cover Girl loose powder and it's wonderful, it keeps my foundation for hours, and has a velvet texture that i love
Pat T.
Pat T.
My favorite mascara is cover girl. I love the brush and it never gets clumpy. So many different kinds of mascara.. Its great!!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Covergirl Lash Blast mascara exclusively for several years now. The one that comes in the orange tube is perfect for me. Gives me length and volume without having to wear a gallon of it.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall, TX
I love the 4 in 1 foundation and the powder but i feel the coverage isnt for people with terrible skin unless you use a corrector
Jakki W.
Jakki W.
Pulaski, VA
I like Covergirl products fairly well, although I have to say they aren't as good, in my opinion, as Maybelline on some things such as the color matching makeup products. Covergirl, like the namesake, provides fairly good coverage, and doesn't seem to break out my skin like some product lines!
Tina M.
Tina M.
Tucson
I've been using Covergirl since I was 13. Never have I ever been disappointed. It's been hard for me to stray
Kenzie
Kenzie
Cover girl was actually the first makeup brand I ever used as a little middle schooler trying out makeup for the first time. I think I have used every product from mascara to powder and for the most part, I can't complain. Cover girl has high quality products for an affordable price!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Roulette, PA
I have a few cover girl beauty products. I have the nudes eyeshadow palette and it is very pigmented and beautiful. I also have a few lipsticks which are also beautiful colors.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.