BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
O love my covergirl foundation and blushes and mascara. I love there products very much
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Franklin, GA
I've used many of the cover girl products bc you can find them in drugstores and my family isn't the most wealthy it is very good quality and easy to find in drug stores I definitely recommend if you don't use high in products
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own a couple foundations because when i did put it on i felt like i had nothing on my face it blends very good n it turns matte love it
Amy C.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY
I have been using Cover girl mascara for several years now. I have never found a better product. I love the way my lashes look long and thick. I have had so many compliments over the years. These reasons confirm my love for thear mascara and I do not plan to ever stop using them.
kathie d.
kathie d.
Dorothy, NJ
covergirl products are priced right and they have many different makeups that are for all ages.
Amethyst M.
Amethyst M.
Thomasville, NC
I've been using covergirl since I first started wearing make up. It's good quality for a drug store, it's one of my favorite. and I think it works best for my skin. They are every where, so it depends on where i'm at, at the time I need makeup. If i'm at the store, and they have covergirl I pick up what I need.
Amy N.
Amy N.
Amarillo, TX
I use their foundation.. it goes on smooth and it don't rub off, even at work. I also use a make up setter with it and it works great.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my all around go to for face powders and concealers, but the rest of their makeup is still good, just not my favorite.
Tracey J.
Tracey J.
Oshkosh, WI
Cover girl has great classics that are a must have. The eyeliner is a staple in my beauty trunk. They have affordable prices also.
Tania C.
Tania C.
South Gate, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough good things about Cover girl. Definitely something everyone should look into.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.