Add a Photo

Anna F.
Anna F.
Dec. 30, 2016, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products at a great price. I love their mascara and foundations. They
offer very affordable options
Angelica b.
Angelica b.
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl their product are amazing and I love the clean matte collection because you can use for a no makeup look.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Battle Creek, MI
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:11 a.m.
Great drugstore line.
The super size fiber mascara is great!
TruMatch line is excellent for someone who cannot afford high end
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl i resantly bought a foundation and its okay at a point it made my face flacky but i guess cuz im not a real expert on makeup but other then that the mascaras are awsome
Heather C.
Heather C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Jan. 5, 2017, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my Covergirl foundation! It provides amazing coverage and lasts all day. I won't buy any other foundation. I had a wonderful shopping experience. The products were very well organized and so easy to find. I will definitely be shopping for this product again.
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Dec. 29, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Bistro Burgandy colored lipstick but they stopped making it...now I have to buy it through Amazon
michell w.
michell w.
Jan. 10, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy, breezy, beautiful!!! That says it all!! I have been a cover girl for most of my life!! Great quality products every time!!
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 30, 2017, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using CoverGirl for as long as I have been wearing make up. I always use their foundation and powder plus foundation because I need a lot of coverage. And that is exactly what I get. Their eyeshadows tend to crease easily. The blush colors go on strong, but don't stay well through the day.
mad b.
mad b.
Overland Park, KS
Jan. 10, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
a good drugstore brand. sometimes would rather have elf brand though i like lip products
Malea D.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
Jan. 9, 2017, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Nice cosmetics at a good price, I currently love their lipstick collection that have from nudes to dark tones.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.