BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've literally been using covergirl from the time that my parents allowed me to start using makeup. This stuff is classic. Not to mention how great and inclusive their latest covergirl/ advertising is.
nichole m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to buy a lot of lip glosses from cover girl I love the formula and how long the glosses last plus the colors are so pretty especially the metallic/ glittery ones ūüėć Im currently loving their so lashy mascara!
Faith B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a solid drugstore brand of cosmetics. Covergirl was my go-to brand in high school and as I was learning to play with makeup. If you're looking for a decent brand to try out new beauty trends with, Covergirl may be right for you!
April F.
Cresco, PA
Certain products of covergirl are great and others are good. Most of the products I have tried weren't so good.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cover girl brand! Foundations blush eyeliners mascara eyeshadows are all great products! Can be found anywhere! Not expensive either! Love love love the covergirl cosmetics line! This brand is a household name for many! Highly recommend this brand of cosmetics!
Diane S.
Milton, KY
I really like COVERGIRL make-up. It lasts all day and has really made my skin look smoother.
Dana G.
No complaints here. They have my favorite blush color of all time and will have a life customer here!
Holly K.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl. Inexpensive & very accessible. Quality is occasionally iffy, but it's worth the price to me
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic brand! I mainly like their mascaras. I haven't used a lot from them recently. Their products are pretty consistent though
Sherry E.
Magnolia, AR
I have used COVER GIRL products for Foundation and Blush and while the foundation left me with a oily looking face which lead to acne, I believe I did not use the coverage that was best for my skin type. The blushes have always been a winner for me and I love how inexpensive it is.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.