Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Beth H.
Beth H.
Sarasota, FL

Cover girl is a name you can trust. It has been a leading brand for most of my life. I don't shop here that often as I use very little makeup. However, I do use their lipsticks and eyeliner. I believe the cost of their products are just as good if not better than others.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Carbondale, PA

Covergirl foundation is my go-to skin product to cover blemishes and make my skin look even and smooth. I love that the brand has a wide variety of options, from liquid to powder, that work for every skin tone.
Codie V.
Codie V.
Hickory , NC

I have been using covergirl for years and I always default back to them. They are the only band that I have found for the perfect concealer. I love all their powder foundation for helping to set my makeup. I will always go back to them again and again
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Merced, CA

Love their foundations and eyeshadows, the foundation always matches my skin tone. Eyeshadows are always in bright colors.
Ramsiye V.
Ramsiye V.

Excelentes productos, todos son de una muy buena calidad, no te arrepentirás de alguno de sus productos porque son de muy buena calidad, no tienen defectos, por supuesto que volvería a comprar productos de estos
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Baldwin Park, CA

I always like covergirl cosmetics! I especially like the BB cream. I recommend covergirl because it is very affordable
member-f4fa1dc60
member-f4fa1dc60
Tuscaloosa, AL

love covergirl, it is a great and affordable company. I use the foundation, powder, and mascara everyday
Raissa E.
Raissa E.
Hollywood, FL

Great company! Never really disappoints! I absolutely love for what they stand for and is always willing to try new things from this company.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA

Generally good products, but definitely some hits and misses. Very affordable and great mascaras, nice lippies as well! Some not fave products are the eyeshadows and foundations. You have to look hard to find a hidden gem.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC

Covergirl is great because it comes in various shades for all skin types. I typically use their concealer as well as their mascara and I love both.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.