COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jakki W.
Jakki W.
Pulaski, VA

I like Covergirl products fairly well, although I have to say they aren't as good, in my opinion, as Maybelline on some things such as the color matching makeup products. Covergirl, like the namesake, provides fairly good coverage, and doesn't seem to break out my skin like some product lines!
Beth R.
Beth R.
Tempe, AZ

Covergirl is my go to basic makeup brand if I need to pick something up that is easy to find and affordable. I think they do well with color matching and options to pick from, but the quality is not the same as other makeup brands I have tried.
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Pikeville , Nc

Covergirl is another great drug store brand. I love cover girls eyeliner and shadows! The Ink It eyeliner really is like ink on your face!! lol it took forever to try and get off!! Totally stayed on forever I love it! Good Products and good prices.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK

I love covergirl products because they are super consistent in quality and very affordable. If I want to try a new product but don't want to spend a ton BUT I still want a quality product I can always count on Covergirl to show up!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.

Covergirl's mascaras and pressed powders have been a makeup staple of mine for years. Their products are tried and true.
Joceylin D.
Joceylin D.
Raleigh

Love their cosmetics. They Have many different products for the face. They are a little expensive but they are still great.
jen A.
jen A.
Anaheim, CA

Covergirls don't cry after their faces are made. AHAH I love their products they promote some of the greatest people I am in love.
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS

Cover girl used to be my favorite brand but I feel like it hasn't been stepping up their game like some other make up brands have. I think there's lots of room for improvement. But I'm not completely ruling out the company.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Buffalo, NY

Covergirl LashBlast mascara is my go to drugstore brand. I live the formula, brush and the way it goes on. Never any clumps!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Owensboro, KY

I love covergirl and all of the products. It can really improve your skin as well. Would not use another brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.