Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sally M.
Sally M.
Denver, CO

Good product for the price. Able to find it almost everywhere. Also there is a variety of products to pick and choose from
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Long Beach, CA

I use Cover Girl Eye Enhancers eye shadow palette in Shimmering Sands. For me, it's the right mix of being shimmering, but not glittery. It's great neutral colors and they don't get all caked up like some do.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Elizabethtown, KY

I have tried many covergirl products in my time and I must say I like it. The price the fact I can pick it up and retail store an don't have to order online.
Susan D.
Susan D.

Covergirl has always been consistently an affordable and quality product. Love the range of choices and colors.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Cover girl is my go to drug store make up! It has so many different types of makeup for so many skin types. It's affordable and great on my skin.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO

Ive used so many Covergirl makeup lines. From Foundation, to Power, Mascarra & lip stains - you can trust them all. Prices are fair!
Tara N.
Tara N.

Covergirl is a great brand for cheaper products. It's best to buy at Walmart and not at a grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter if you're concerned w/ price. The hardest part is matching your skin tone since you're buying this at Walmart and not an Ulta or Sephora where they maybe can give a sample.
Beth H.
Beth H.
Sarasota, FL

Cover girl is a name you can trust. It has been a leading brand for most of my life. I don't shop here that often as I use very little makeup. However, I do use their lipsticks and eyeliner. I believe the cost of their products are just as good if not better than others.
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Winnetka, CA

An okay makeup brand, I did like one of their foundations and the fact that they had formulas for oily or dry
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA

I love my cover girl cover up. It is the only product I can find that matches my skin perfectly and does not look powdery when I put it on.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.