BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Diosa A.
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the covergirl clean foundation and I love it it's perfect for my skin
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bay City, MI
I use a lot of cover girl products. I love the powder foundations. I have used several kinds of products from eye shadow to mascara. I recommend any cover girl products.
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Alabaster, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has several products that I love. They have a great 3-in-1 foundation. Their mascaras have always been a favorite of mine, especially the clump crusher. They have some stunning lip products as well. Great quality.
Daysi M.
Daysi M.
This is an affordable brand and one I have been using since I first started wearing make up. It's not only inexpensive but also great quality. They're mascaras are incredible and long lasting!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love cover girl is inexpensive, I buy this as a backup to my expensive makeup.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great go to make-up. Their eye pencils are my favorite and make applying so easy.
Jestina R.
Jestina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl cosmetics is a great drugstore brand and is perfect for beginners to practice and improve their makeup application skills
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using the covergirl eyeliner the packaging is good it has a smudged and its waterproof the eyeliner doesn't smear I like it because you don't have to sharpen the eyeliner just twist.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
There's nothing that I've tried from covergirl that I haven't loved! They have great color options and stuff for every look!
Jazmyne B.
Jazmyne B.
Littlerock, CA
I like covergirls mascara that matches your eyes. Whenever if worn it, I've been told that it makes my brown eyes stand out a little more
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.