Add a Photo

Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
Jan. 11, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great drug store product just when you're looking for cheap things to just throw on your face on a bland day
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Jan. 30, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is very hit and miss for me. I love their Luminous foundation and their mascaras. I also really like the goldens pallet they released last year. It is very pigmented and has very similar quality to the original Naked Pallet. However, I am not a fan of their concealers and blushes.
gladys r.
gladys r.
Providence, RI
Jan. 6, 2017, 3:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Omg covergirl are de vest. I love everything that covergirl have awww I love the listip
Beth H.
Beth H.
Sarasota, FL
Dec. 31, 2016, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a name you can trust. It has been a leading brand for most of my life. I don't shop here that often as I use very little makeup. However, I do use their lipsticks and eyeliner. I believe the cost of their products are just as good if not better than others.
Marcia W.
Marcia W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dec. 31, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like the cover girl liquid foundation and face powder. Cover girls has a variety of colors. Goes on nice and smooth.
Marie S.
Marie S.
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't typically use Covergirl in my makeup routine. But I gave this 3 stars because I recently tried the Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, and I could rave on for days. I have VERY dry skin and it goes on so smoothly, my skin looks soft and glowy and natural and like everything I'd expect in a foundation. It is very light coverage so I need to double layer to cover up some scarring, but I prefer this to my L'Oreal Lumi, which was my go-to before.
Dec. 30, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used the cover Girl loose powder and it's wonderful, it keeps my foundation for hours, and has a velvet texture that i love
Pat T.
Pat T.
Dec. 30, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite mascara is cover girl. I love the brush and it never gets clumpy. So many different kinds of mascara.. Its great!!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Jacksonville, AR
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like Covergirl products! They are a great, fair price; decent quality, and stay on your face for a long time!
Emmalee H.
Emmalee H.
San Marcos, TX
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl so much.i love there products and thier campains.they are ab amazeing company and i really live everythung they do.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.