COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Covergirl so Lasky mascara in jet black is amazing!!! I have long lashes alr eew Dylan but with this mascara my lashes were supereally long and dark. They looked really full and just beautiful
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines you can get. From foundation to lipstick they have so many wonderful products and pocket friendly prices. I wish it were easier to find the perfect shade of foundation in drugstore lines.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
Awesome drug store brand. If I need something cheap, but still searching for a quality product, I always go to covergirl!
CoverGirl concealer foundation is smooth and has great coverage for my 62 year old skin.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Cincinnati, OH
My eyeliner is buy Covergirl and it is my all-time favorite it never smudges or wears off I also love the pointed eraser at the end so I can always make sure that my eyeliner is smooth and it works great when I'm trying to do a cat eye!
Myra V.
Myra V.
Use covergirl liquid makeup. Have fir years and been highly satisfied with the product. It's still a great product at an inexpensive price
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
most products work well with my skin tone. no break out either from use. but then again I don't wear make up everyday either
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
Most covergirl products are right on point because of the quality for the price but just like any brand they do have hits and misses with the products. Over all I will continue to purchase products because price is one of my main concerns, I'll just make sure to read reviews before.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
I love cover girl products. I have always used them and they have never let me down. Wonderful quality! Worth the money.
Marcia W.
Marcia W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like the cover girl liquid foundation and face powder. Cover girls has a variety of colors. Goes on nice and smooth.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.