Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI

Sad to find out COVERGIRL tests on animals! :< This product was good, fair price and did not irritate skin. Room for improvement? yes. Stop testing on bunnies :(. Pros- wide selection of makeup for all skin types. Sadly i wont be shopping here again
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS

Cover girl used to be my favorite brand but I feel like it hasn't been stepping up their game like some other make up brands have. I think there's lots of room for improvement. But I'm not completely ruling out the company.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Buffalo, NY

Covergirl LashBlast mascara is my go to drugstore brand. I live the formula, brush and the way it goes on. Never any clumps!
A G.
A G.

The Covergirl bb cream is so super good! I did not think that a bb cream could be that good until I tried their's. But the foundation is actually so bad. Also their new eyeshadow palettes are reallly good and have staple and unique shades that make them perfect.
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
Austin, TX

I only use their foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin break out or oily. It is super affordable and not expensive at all!! I love their sensitive foundations. I think that some stores make it a little hard to find the sensitive foundations.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL

I've been a Cover girl user for over 40 years. My favorite product for the last few years has been their Simply Ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation with Olay. This product fits my needs perfectly! It goes on smooth, and just a little it goes a long way and provides great coverage. It has a light, non-greasy feel, and they offer a good variety of shade choices. I use the soft happy #255, and it is a perfect match for skin tone. This has been my "go to" foundation since it hit the shelves, and definitely a product I will continue to purchase!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY

I really do like covergirl, it's one of my favorite drugstore brands. Especially for face products. Their foundations and setting powders are usually very good quality for the drugstore price. The finish is always beautiful, and it stays on for a long time.
Ana S.
Ana S.

I like that you can buy it at any convenient store and you can usually get a good deal on it
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Elm City, NC

Cover girl is so affordable and great! They have good quality products. Their mascaras are awesome!
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA

Cover girl is my go to drugstore brand. I love that I know that most of their products will work for me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.