Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
María S.
María S.

COVERGIRL is excellent, wonderful. It is an accessible product with a variety of products. It is one of my favorite brands, I will continue using it, I hope they can get more things. I love mascara and lipstick, they are a good quality. I will continue to buy the brand and hope you will too. Those who have never used it are highly recommended,
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.

I love cover girl it's so nuca and really affordable I usually buy it at Walmart or something
eman m.
eman m.

covergirl is one of the first brands of makeup that i started wearing and that was over a decade ago their products are affordable i shop their periodically and im never really disappointed i particulary like their foundation i would reccomend people to shhop here
Kassi H.
Kassi H.

They have a really good shade range and are decently priced. I have a foundation from this brand that is my go to when I don't want to try any new ones.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

I really like covergirl cosmetics. They're not too expensive and you can get pretty much anything.
Some of the products are a little expensive. I use the pressed powder cover up a lot and it's one of my favorite brands. I also usually use the self sharpening eye liner in black and love how smoothly it goes on. When I can't find the brand I normally purchase, this is my next choice.
Yeimi H.
Yeimi H.

Really Great eyeliner that they have it is just perfect it is also very easy to remove
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Geneseo, IL

I have always had the best experience with their products. I have an oily complexion and theiron products do what they say they will do. From foundation to mascara tof lipstick it iseems all amazing.
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
owasso

Yasssssss!!! This stuff is soooo good!! I loooovvvvveeee drug store makeup so much!!!!!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Saint Remi, Québec, Quebec

CoverGirl has lots of amazing make up. I LOVE their mascara. The price is great and affordable which makes it even better. The quality is amazing. I who do not much eyelash ends up with a filled up eye. Making my eyes pop out and I look so awake and happy!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.