BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura B.
Covergirl is definitely a hit or miss company for me. While I really love their mascaras and some blushes, I don't gravitate towards other face products. I believe this could be a wonderful brand if they spent more time on their foundations to reduce the likelihood of oxidization.
Carrie G.
Alabaster, AL
Cover girl has several products that I love. They have a great 3-in-1 foundation. Their mascaras have always been a favorite of mine, especially the clump crusher. They have some stunning lip products as well. Great quality.
Andreyna R.

Is a brand of excellent quality, ideal for all women ... all its products are amazing... I love this products
Briana C.
Holton, KS
For the most part, I love covergirl. My only complaint is, I occasionally get an eye shadow that you can only use the top layer of, and then you can't get anymore of the pigment to come up. It almost looks like it has become wet, even when it hasn't and has only been used once. I do love their many different shades and color palettes.
Katrina T.
Portage
I have some acne on my face and have had some problems finding make-up products that do not irritate my skin. Covergirl is one product that I love using because I can cover my blemishes without worrying about my skin being irritated.
Roxann M.
love this product and would highly recommend it to any one who
has never used it before. I love the lipstick and the foundation is always what I
need at a affordable price.
Heather S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
Love Covergirl make for everyday wear. It doesn't break my face out or feel to heavy which is a huge plus for me. I always get compliments when I use the CLUMP CRUSHER EXTENSIONS LASH BLAST mascara.
Amy F.
San Marcos, CA
Love cover girl! It is great for an affordable price! I may buy a cover girl item before an expensive name brand
Heather W.
Warsaw, IN
covergirl products are very good for the prices i really like the basic foundation have used since i was a teenager
Faith B.
Covergirl is a solid drugstore brand of cosmetics. Covergirl was my go-to brand in high school and as I was learning to play with makeup. If you're looking for a decent brand to try out new beauty trends with, Covergirl may be right for you!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.