BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Ogden, UT
Some of the cover girl products I like, others not so much. They're eye shadows are great
Kay S.
Kay S.
Hamburg, PA
Love their eye makeup- everyone LOVES when I do my makeup and they think I spend so much time and money on application and brushes and nope- just ran into target and got some covergirl- use my fingers as brushes most of the time, and it takes me five minutes just because eyeliner is more difficult for me with having eye problems.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
l love the Outlast Stay fab fundation. This is my tried and true, I've tried literally EVERY recommended matte finish foundation from All . Literally nothing comes close to this. I always get a perfectly matte, non-cakey, look.
I will buy it again and again
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their makeup. It works super well and it is affordable. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Westminster , CO
Not my go to brand but the quality of the make up never disappoints, for a drugstore brand it is high quality, a little more expensive than I like
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Green Bay, WI
I've always used CoverGirl mascara! I swear by it! Nothing works the same. I've got various colors as well as types, like length.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quality has always been nice with cover girl! I love that cover girl is always priced well too
whitney b.
whitney b.
Herriman, UT
Yhere make up amazing and I love it wosh I jad money for some but I dont I hope I get some soon
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Brandon, MS
mascara from covergirl is all I have ever used. I love it and it stays on while making my lashes look longer and stronger
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Slidell, LA
I wear ONLY Covgirl's 24 hour waterproof gel eyeliner in blackest black. I can sweat, cry, or it can rain and it's NOT coming off! Now I can enjoy myself when I go out instead of worrying if my eyeliner is running!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.