Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Aroda, VA

I love cover girl and every product I have or have tried always work great. foundation is light weight and full
coverage, eye shadow goes on smooth, mascara lasts all day. love anything from cover girl!
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA

I love cover girl mascara! I've been using it since I was younger and I love it ! They also have a great selection of lipsticks that are cream , matte and satin finish ! They have a huge selection of colors which makes things even better not to mention they smell good.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Tucson

I've been using Covergirl since I was 13. Never have I ever been disappointed. It's been hard for me to stray
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Roulette, PA

I have a few cover girl beauty products. I have the nudes eyeshadow palette and it is very pigmented and beautiful. I also have a few lipsticks which are also beautiful colors.
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA

hit or miss but a strong company that is always keeping up with the trends while remaining affordable. I like the clean foundation.
Jihan M.
Jihan M.
NYC

The products are definitely affordable and useful. Very easy to use and easy to find to in about any pharmacy store.
Tiffany
Tiffany
Drums, PA

I used covergirl everyday. I like this brand over most others. I genuinely purchase their powder foundation which blends nicely with my complexion.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williamsport, PA

The coverup goes on great and lasts all day. Covers the black circles under my eyes perfectly.
Anna F.
Anna F.

Great products at a great price. I love their mascara and foundations. They
offer very affordable options
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Stuart , Va

Covergirl always has my shade in foundation. I have sensitive skin and their makeup has never made me break out or have a reaction
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.