Add a Photo

Marie S.
Marie S.
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't typically use Covergirl in my makeup routine. But I gave this 3 stars because I recently tried the Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, and I could rave on for days. I have VERY dry skin and it goes on so smoothly, my skin looks soft and glowy and natural and like everything I'd expect in a foundation. It is very light coverage so I need to double layer to cover up some scarring, but I prefer this to my L'Oreal Lumi, which was my go-to before.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Jan. 1, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely lobe covergirl! It is almost the only brand of make up that I buy. I am able to look nice without spendinh too much for good make up!
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA
Dec. 31, 2016, 9:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love my cover girl cover up. It is the only product I can find that matches my skin perfectly and does not look powdery when I put it on.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Mandeville, LA
Dec. 31, 2016, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the cover girl foundation and it is a great drugstore foundation but it does not compare to my It cosmetics CC foundation. For the price it is good.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Jacksonville, AR
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like Covergirl products! They are a great, fair price; decent quality, and stay on your face for a long time!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Princeton, KY
Dec. 30, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amazing. Wide selection of everything. Beautiful colors and tons to choose from. They are my favorite
noelle h.
noelle h.
Dec. 30, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

simply ageless 3 in 1 liquid foundation is where it's at.. It covers without leaving makeup lines. It leave my skin smooth and flawless!
Sam G.
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
Jan. 5, 2017, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
my #1 products that I use due to the price being reasonable and me and my daughters can afford it . not thinking of any cons
Sabreena M.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte, NC
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is an okay drug store brand. I prefer pricey specialty brands the foundation isn't really good coverage and they don't have many shades so I can't find one that matches my olive skin their mascara clumps eyeliner is okay for part of the day but not all day wear
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Aroda, VA
Dec. 30, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl and every product I have or have tried always work great. foundation is light weight and full
coverage, eye shadow goes on smooth, mascara lasts all day. love anything from cover girl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.