BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I love the Cover Girl super fibers mascara. I got it to test for a vox box and fell in love. I've bought three since then. No clumps and it looks natural not just wet paint on hair.
Nawel D.
Nawel D.
Greendale , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the mascaras from this brand, and their BB creams, especially the matte ones,since I have an oily skin type. My only concern is their foundations. I personally don't like the smell of it. It's way too strong. But otherwise, the brand is great :)
PAMELA L.
PAMELA L.
Eureka, CA
I LOVE COVER GIRL MAKEUP AND BUY FACE COVER UP, EYE SHADOW, I BUY IT AT WALMART WHERE IT'S AN OK PRICE. ANY MAKEUP IS HIGH PRICED WHICH IF THEY WOULD LOWER IT THEY MIGHT SELL MORE OF IT.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I like the CovergGirl brand. The only downside I have with it, is that I can get competitive brands for a cheaper price. But I like how CoverGirl is located/sold at stores like WalMart and very convenient to get.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
very affordable, great quality products, would recommend to friends and anyone else.great for beginners.
Mary M.
Mary M.
I like covergirl. I just had a hard time trying to match my shade. I am not good at that..
Heather R.
Heather R.
Essexville , MI
I'll admit the marketing for covergirl really speaks to me, so that's how i initially tried the brand. I don't know much about makeup and I love that the package tells me what eye color and it works for. It seems very affordable compared to what some of my friends pay for makeup!
Chantai J.
Chantai J.
East Orange, NJ
Cover girl products are great especially for females who just now starting to discover makeup & there products are are very affordable
Haylee M.
Haylee M.
Cardwell, MO
Covergirl is an amazing product. It's one of the more affordable beauty products and I always recommend their products. One of the other greater benefits of covergirl is you can buy their products at just about any store.
For me this brand is very good in some other kinds of products like the dust does not me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.