BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mia B.
I don't really like how this brand tests on animals. I usually get Covergirl at Wal-Mart or Walgreens because it is one of the cheapest brands. However, I am trying to stop buying from this brand because of the testing on animals. Products are decent- many other better drug store brands!
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Pretty nice drugstore make up. There are some really good products and some flops and my biggest complaint is there not usually being a light enough color for my skin tone when shopping for foundations and concealers. All in all a good brand though!
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL
I've used covergirl since I first started wearing makeup in middle school! And now I'm out of school and married! And still love it. It never breaks my face out or irritates me!
Devorah S.
University Ht, OH
this brand has awesome cosmetics. I love the variety in both colors and products. products are easily accessible in a variety of different stores and I would recommend these products to anyone
Johanise V.
Casselberry, FL
Covergirl is not a brand who is my go to but recently I tied a lipgloss and is was stunning is lasted a long way. The color was preatty good. Also.
Jen S.
Love all of their mascaras I only have used covergirl and love them all. Great brand for drugstore with pretty good prices as well. Always a reliable brand to choose from.
cheryl t.
Ocala, FL
Love their face powder and cover up stick.it do natural looking and ladt all day. Love their foundation too. Makes me feel good about myself when i go out
Robin H.
Atkinson, NH
When I want a youthful glow, this over 50 yo woman uses Covergirl's Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation. It goes on smoothly and provides a natural look
Tiffany G.
I can ever seen to find the right foundation color when it comes to covergirl but everything else works great
Sinessa B.
Heath, OH
I recently got a foundation from cover girl. It went in very smooth and everything I was looking for. They have great makeup products.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.