BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Misty M.
Misty M.
New Cumberland, WV
Love the foundation and pressed powder. The mascara is great. Long wearing. Prices are reasonable.
Ebony G.
Ebony G.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love there lipsticks and the multiple viarity of colors and the fact that they stay on for a while
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Bostic, NC
I like cover girl it's actually the only makeup I've ever tried. It's pretty good but the foundation wears off to quickly.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Asheboro, NC
I use cover Girl face powder in Translucent. It gives great coverage and goes on well. Last several hours.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Vicksburg, MS
Love covergirl and all of the options they have to offer! I use more of the eye shadow, foundation and powder than anything else that covergirl has to offer! I love all of the color options!
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Love this company and have been using Covergirl products since I was a teenager! I still use the powder foundation after all these years! Great quality and great prices! I would recommend these products to everyone!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Clermont, FL
Love the translucent powder..loose or packed, doesn't matter to me. I however have a hard time choosing a foundation color that doesn't make me look orange :/
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get the cover girl mascara it is the best and I've repurchased it so manny times
Csala B.
Csala B.
Slatington, PA
I'm not the biggest fan of liquid foundation so I use Covergirl's concealer stick to assist with those pesky dark circles. I applies so smooth and lasts all day.
Brenda J H.
Brenda J H.
Fargo, ND
The CoverGirl waterproof mascara used to be water proof but now it smears so I no longer like it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.