Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Kristen R.
Kristen R.

The waterproof liquid eyeliner stays on all day long. I use remover wipes at night to take it off. It takes some effort to remove it this is a good thing.
KARLIE P.
KARLIE P.

I have very picky skin that changed every 3 months it seems like... So Covergirl doesn't do for me. It seems every time I try them, I breakout... Not to mention that it always seems to reek of chemical smells and while I adore them for their #lashequality campaign, their products just never seem to work for me.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Sacramento, CA

Its all u use for all my makeup products. Will recommended this to all my friends. Get price
Juliette G.
Juliette G.
Danbury, CT

One of the best drug store brand out there! Their foundations are very smoothie and come in different finishes depending on what you want and they don't make you look caked! Products blend very nicely with the foundations and their mascaras are a very good product as well!
Marie B.
Marie B.

I love cover girl products, I've been using them since i was a teenager, it's one of my go to products.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ

Ever since I've received your Solashy in my VoxBox I've open up to covergirl. My eyes look so bold!!!
Lailai Z.
Lailai Z.

I've only tried their concealer and for the price it's okay but not the best. It's low-medium coverage and it doesn't last very long. I love the consistency and the the way it blends though.m
Maddy N.
Maddy N.

Covergirl is really good inexpensive makeup brand that has some great quality products. I personally like the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation which was my go-to foundation for a long time. I recommend them if you're wanting to try nice new products without emptying out your wallet.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

I have been using covergirl eyeliner and mascara for years. It's my go to because the product is always reliable and reasonably priced.
Torrie S.
Torrie S.
Mount Olive, MS

I use covergirl foundation makeup. It is a staple in my makeup bag. Its always located in the same spot in my local walmart. Im so glad I gave it a try for the first time. I can pick it up at Walgreens or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.