COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ
Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Searcy, AR
The coverage of covergirl aquasmooth foundation is incredible. Easy on my sensitive skin, too!
Madison S.
Madison S.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to brand for make up! My family had always used cover girl so naturally I use it too! They have a huge selection of products that are all reasonably priced and awesome! You can get them almost anywhere!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I love the way their eyeshadow stays on. It always looks nice and pretty. It will last thru the day of work then going for a night out with the girls.
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love covergirl it's very hard for me to find the colors for my skin in covergirl I go to every store they never have it
Heather B.
Heather B.
I have tried there eye shadows out a couple different times. Not my favorite, but definitely worth the money you spend. Nice color selection. Good quality!!
Viviana U.
Viviana U.
I got tons of covergril items like any other brand it got good and bad products but most of this products are good it don't have the extra pigmentation like others brand but is good for the price
Renee K.
Renee K.
Leitchfield , Ky
I love usen cover girl products.They smells good and they wonk wonderful. I buy it at walmart. It is always a easy product to find.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the make up and the foundation and eyeliner great drug store item! I love the lipsticks beautiful color
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Until the voxbox I had never tried their mascara. I was hesitant to try new ones because I'm always afraid I wont like it and be stuck with it. But the new lashbash is awesome. Love the wand, application, product, how it looks, easy to take off at the end of the day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.