COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Yireth R.
Yireth R.
New Bedford, MA

Great brand, would definitely buy more ! great products at a very reasonable price.
Heather D.
Heather D.

I have used a few covergirl products and they're good for the price point, but I don't think most of their products compare to higher end products.
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
London, KY

Covergirl foundation is my go to! I love the Covergirl pump bottles because it has SPF and feels amazing on my skin!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Front Royal, VA

Always loved cover girl! Trustworthy and clean feeling! I let my girls grow up playing with covergirl make up! They have the best lipstick too!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Greenville, NC

Great eye shadow! Has even and thick coverage without smearing. The eye shadow stays on all day and does not require sneaking into the bathroom to reapply! The neutral colors are really natural and not overpowering or too dark. Highly recommend!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Princeton, KY

Amazing. Wide selection of everything. Beautiful colors and tons to choose from. They are my favorite
Abby M.
Abby M.
Phil Campbell, AL

Covergirl is one of my favorite makeups by far such great products for such affordable prices
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY

Cover Girl "Ready Set Gorgeous" Fresh Complexion Powder Foundation is an amazing product. It goes on light and evenly, does not cause my skin to break out, and never looks like I am wearing anything, which is my biggest complaint with most foundations.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Eastaboga, AL

Could work on making products fragrance free especially the powder but the quality of makeup is outstanding
Joceylin D.
Joceylin D.
Raleigh

Love their cosmetics. They Have many different products for the face. They are a little expensive but they are still great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.