BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reliable brand with reliable products at reliable prices. You can never go wrong with their lipsticks and I love the lip crayon i recently purchased! Love this brand so much. Also the mascara is great
Charity Y.
Charity Y.
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. I use both the liquid foundation and the powder and have for many years. Love both of them!
Emily D.
Emily D.
New Hartford, CT
There's a reason this brand has the longevity they do. Good products at affordable prices.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
I love this brand. Everything it does works to a point and it does not cost the much so win win
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Jackson, OH
I have always been a fan of covergirl makeup since I've been a teen. Great coverage for your face no matter the skin type you have. It's great it comes in liquid or powder and even has great concealer too.
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida
Estos productos son fabulosos he tenido la oportunidad comprar con anteriorida y son lo maximo costosos pero muy buenos
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Campbellsville, KY
I have always used Covergirl products. Mostly eyeshadow and blush. Always been great! Any covergirl products would be great
Marianhe A.
Marianhe A.
Miami, Florida
Amo los rimel, sobre todo te esta marca. Casi siempre acudo a cualquier farmacia o venta de cosméticos y elijo este tipo de productos
Necy J.
Necy J.
Humble, TX
Cool brand. No problems. Works nicely for me. Smooth application. Nice affordable products.
Lori D.
Lori D.
I've been using CoverGirl cosmetics since high school. They're always introducing new products and luckily they haven't discontinued any of the older products I've been using since I first picked up my favorite CoverGirl Outlast lipstick back in 2001.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.