Add a Photo

Lacy S.
Muncie , IN
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a good brand to buy if you're looking for something affordable and nice. I have a few foundations from covergirl that I use often
R M.
R M.
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable great choice great savings coupons and awesome products cants ask for a better brand than this ! Besides I love Ellen 😂
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
great quality in the products they offer. Color variety is good too and price is very reasonable.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Jan. 30, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
great and affordable brand. it is so diverse and fits to any kind of skin type. i love covergirl so much! you can get it anywhere
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl so Lasky mascara in jet black is amazing!!! I have long lashes alr eew Dylan but with this mascara my lashes were supereally long and dark. They looked really full and just beautiful
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Jan. 4, 2017, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A brand I trust and admired. So many great product for my makeup needs. The price is also very affordable and that is a PLUS..
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Jan. 30, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is very hit and miss for me. I love their Luminous foundation and their mascaras. I also really like the goldens pallet they released last year. It is very pigmented and has very similar quality to the original Naked Pallet. However, I am not a fan of their concealers and blushes.
Jan. 1, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl concealer foundation is smooth and has great coverage for my 62 year old skin.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Dec. 31, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products. I have always used them and they have never let me down. Wonderful quality! Worth the money.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Jan. 8, 2017, 10:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is hands down my favorite drug store makeup brand. From their mascara, to their eyeshadow, to their foundation, I use it all. I have never been disappointed in anything that I have gotten from Covergirl, especially for the price. Also, they've been stepping up their game, and some of their products now compete with my high end products, so I'm excited to see what they do in the future!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.