Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Torrie S.
Torrie S.
Mount Olive, MS

I use covergirl foundation makeup. It is a staple in my makeup bag. Its always located in the same spot in my local walmart. Im so glad I gave it a try for the first time. I can pick it up at Walgreens or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Sacramento, CA

Its all u use for all my makeup products. Will recommended this to all my friends. Get price
Juliette G.
Juliette G.
Danbury, CT

One of the best drug store brand out there! Their foundations are very smoothie and come in different finishes depending on what you want and they don't make you look caked! Products blend very nicely with the foundations and their mascaras are a very good product as well!
Joceylin D.
Joceylin D.
Raleigh

Love their cosmetics. They Have many different products for the face. They are a little expensive but they are still great.
Suzy C.
Suzy C.

Really like this band and would love to try more of their stuff and like seeing the stuff the come out with
Maddy N.
Maddy N.

Covergirl is really good inexpensive makeup brand that has some great quality products. I personally like the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation which was my go-to foundation for a long time. I recommend them if you're wanting to try nice new products without emptying out your wallet.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

I have been using covergirl eyeliner and mascara for years. It's my go to because the product is always reliable and reasonably priced.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Woodbridge, VA

I absolutley love the cover girl lash blast volume mascara. The brush is very wispy and does a good job of untangling my lashes and applying mascara to an individual eyelash rather than clumping my lashes together.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

great quality in the products they offer. Color variety is good too and price is very reasonable.
Lauraa S.
Lauraa S.

I enjoy these Covergirl foundations, they are very affordable and very good on every type of skin. They are very good, I always find myself going back to buy more when I run out, really recommend them if you have oily skin or even normal skin, they have a variety of formulas for each skin type.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.