COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Kristin C.
Kristin C.

I have very sensitive skin and eyes! Covergirl is the only brand that doesn't break my skin out our make my eyes water
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Wapakoneta, OH

Covergirls eyeliners have always been a go to for me, they stay on and are always the color they claim to be
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY

I love cover girl!!! The super sizer mascara is the best! I used the covergirl outlast foundation for years and went through 4 bottles. The coverage is amazing and the finish is flawless. The price is also right
Carol C.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC

I usually use cover girl mascara , Love it I have used their foundation but it has been years , I usually don't use foundation any more I use powder only with cover make-up . just around my eye area and nose and fore head .
I've used the cover Girl loose powder and it's wonderful, it keeps my foundation for hours, and has a velvet texture that i love
Krystal R.
Krystal R.

I love cover girl and have used this brand for years. I love the variety of options for all skin colors.
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
Summit Argo, IL

Coer girl is a very good product, however, their waterproof makeup is not very waterproof. And it smears and also burns sooooo much!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY

This is a brand I always trust and love! The quality is great and I feel like whatever I use does exactly what it says it'll do.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

I really like what this brand is all about. I think it's really great that they try to create products that are great for everyone, all skin types, all hair types, etc. I think it's really great that they support men in makeup and asked james charles to be the first male covergirl. Overall, great mission, great products, and at an affordable price.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL

Very high quality products for a decent price . Great reputation for making great products. It's a brand that people know and love.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.