Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Tina N.
Tina N.
Ishpeming, MI

I haven't tried too many covergirl products but I do love their lipsticks. I love finding good products for a good price. And drug store cosmetics are really stepping their game up! I need to start trying more of their products. I do use a bb cream for oily skin by covergirl and it's my favorite. I'm not much of a full coverage foundation girl so a lightly tinted but cream to cover up discoloration is perfect for me and it really seems to help with my oily t zone!
Caity S.
Caity S.
Roy, UT

It works and does exactly what it says it should. Makes my lashes long and voluminous in one coat! Amazing!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Dayton, OH

Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. Cheap on the pocket and perfect shade match for my pale skin
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville, GA

I love covergirl it's very hard for me to find the colors for my skin in covergirl I go to every store they never have it
Gisellys A.
Gisellys A.

Love this brand it helps me maintain a natural looking makeup look with enough coverage
Elvy L.
Elvy L.
Maquoketa, IA

Covergirl has the best foundation is my go-to foundation and when I have a night out my boyfriend cuz you know it's my go-to because of prom is coming up and I want Flawless pictures
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL

If you're looking for a cheaper, great makeup, covergirl is where you need to look! Love their mascaras!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Geneva, IL

I'm a big fan of Covergirl products. I really like quite a few of their mascaras as well. For the price point, they're pretty good, maybe could be a little less expensive, but overall I feel like the quality matches the current price point that they're at.
eman m.
eman m.

covergirl is one of the first brands of makeup that i started wearing and that was over a decade ago their products are affordable i shop their periodically and im never really disappointed i particulary like their foundation i would reccomend people to shhop here
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Muncie , IN

Cover girl is a good brand to buy if you're looking for something affordable and nice. I have a few foundations from covergirl that I use often
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.