BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Nathalie S.
Nathalie S.
Mount Vernon
Recently got a coloricious lipgloss. Loved the high glossy shine and subtle hint of color
Sara N.
Sara N.
Marion, IA
I love cover girl bronzers. The summer glow lasts and really gives a "summer glow!" This is my go to even when I don't wear other makeup!
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing to buy from cover girl is their mascara. It is amazing and won't put a hole in your wallet.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
BLACKSBURG, SC
They have some really good make up. Some of it is the same.old stuff they need something new and exciting.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Wheeling , WV
I've used Covergirl from the very beginning when I first started wearing makeup.
I will always love Covergirl.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great inexpensive brand has everything you need for a beautiful face of makeup. Best of all you could find it everywhere
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I like cover girl but I have to pick and choose what I use. It doesn't last too long, but it is very affordable. I decided I can't use the eyeliner anymore, I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get another brand that lasts way longer. Currently I have a blush and bronzer. They do ok. The little brushes are a bit ridiculous. I don't even use them. I have to use my own brushes. I'd rather them give you a bit more product and no brush.
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best makeup I've ever used, but far from the worst. I wish their mascara went on thicker. I've tried so many different ones and none of them are as good as other brands I have tried. But for the price you pay it's not a bad deal.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl is a really affordable brand that has really good makeup like the foundation there powder.
jennifer K.
jennifer K.
Prairieville, LA
Covergirl is good for people who can't afford to go out and buy the expensive stuff. My favorite purchase is the lipliners. they stay on and are easy to wash off. Very affordable you get more than you pay for. I would highly recommend this product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.