BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
I love makeup and everything about it but I promise you I am not into paying an outrageous price for it.. cover girl products are amazing and they are affordable. The quality of all the products, be it foundation, powder, blush or anything else I am not having to reapply and I'm not broke when I am finish3d purchasing..
Ashley F.
Warrenton, MO
I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only eyeliner and mascara I can use. I love that it is good quality and inexpensive.
Yadi M.
Love their makeup it isn't too expensive to buy. Their makeup products are good quality. I love shopping this brand on the pharmacy!
Samantha B.
Big Creek, WV
I used a lot of cover girl. I find that it works on my face well. The cover girl makeup doesn't make my face break out.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always find myself using these products although there is nothing too special about them. Where other drug store brands have become better quality I feel this one remains pretty low end. I would love for them to make some changes especially in foundation for darker skin.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty nice drugstore make up. There are some really good products and some flops and my biggest complaint is there not usually being a light enough color for my skin tone when shopping for foundations and concealers. All in all a good brand though!
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL
I've used covergirl since I first started wearing makeup in middle school! And now I'm out of school and married! And still love it. It never breaks my face out or irritates me!
Devorah S.
University Ht, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this brand has awesome cosmetics. I love the variety in both colors and products. products are easily accessible in a variety of different stores and I would recommend these products to anyone
Johanise V.
Casselberry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is not a brand who is my go to but recently I tied a lipgloss and is was stunning is lasted a long way. The color was preatty good. Also.
Giulliana P.
The eye lash curler is wonderful. Even if your eye lashes are straight as they could be, this curler will do a miracle on you! It's wonderful!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.