BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
I received a free sample lip gloss in the mail. It was a shimmery peachy gold. Very pretty. It went on very smooth. The color was very suttle. The sparkle factor was 100%. I would recommend this 100%
Leigha W.
Leigha W.
Fremont, MI
I like covergirl not only for their choices but for their price. It's beautiful and affordable.
Precious P.
Precious P.
I wear Covergirl Mascara. I love how long it last and the quality of the product. Covergirl never seems to disappoint with the smoothness of the product as well as how long it last and it doesn't leave the dark circle around your eyes like some other mascara products.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makeup is my go-to when I'm looking for products that look good but do not break the bank. They have a great selection that works for every skin and eye color!
Jill T.
Jill T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like a lot of things from this brand, but haven't seemed to find something I can't live without.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I have sensitive skin, so I love all their products. I use their mascaras, foundation, blush and eyeshadow
Latifah C.
Latifah C.
Mascara to die for! Sold on most stores including CVS & Walgreens. Awesome prices!
Greimy V.
Greimy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav products from them is the foundations and BB creams, also love the lip glosses and the latest pallets they have came out with.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makes my go to eye pencil and foundation. I like the price as well as the quality. The eyeliners are always consistent and relatable.
Bev L.
Bev L.
Loyall, KY
I use Covergirl's Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundationsmb
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.