Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Sail R.
Sail R.

This brand is economical, it is excellent and can compete with products of more prestige like MAC, the makeup and powders are excellent, lipstick matte, eyebrow pencils, I love them, I have tried them all.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Owensboro, KY

This is the brand of my favorite mascara. With 3 kids I don't get to spend a lot on makeup. But this stuff is great And cheap
Allegra A.
Allegra A.
Silver Spring, MD

I love covergirl makeup, especially their mascaras. Some of my favorite mascaras are created by them. Super affordable and I love how inclusive they are with their brand models.
Megan S.
Megan S.

Covergirl has my favourite drugstore mascaras. If I'm honest, thats really the only thing I use from Covergirl besides a few lipsticks but Covergirl is the only brand I use for mascara. Highly recommend the mascaras.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Florence

I love the coverage I get from cover girl foundation! Great quality products! You can never go wrong if you're looking for a drug store type product.
Ally D.
Ally D.
Austin, TX

I have used COVERGIRL foundation. It is a very good and simple foundation for low expense.
Kali F.
Kali F.
Bloomington, IL

I love to use covergirls mascara. Goes on smooth and is light feeling. When removing it doesn't take more than just a wipe.
milagros a.
milagros a.
SAN CARLOS - COJEDES

It is an already very good brand of calidada that gives him a touch of natural freshness to the skin with a finished ffresco and shining
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ

Ever since I've received your Solashy in my VoxBox I've open up to covergirl. My eyes look so bold!!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Temecula, CA

The lastblast mascara is a well-known love of mine from covergirl, but there self sharpening eyeliner is there overlooked treasure. I've tried others (including high-end brands) and nothing compares to it! My mom uses it and ever since I was stealing it from her makeup bag, I've been in love! doesn't make my eyes water (I use it on my waterline), and stays on all day with no irritation!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.