Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Marcia W.
Marcia W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I like the cover girl liquid foundation and face powder. Cover girls has a variety of colors. Goes on nice and smooth.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Mandeville, LA

I use the cover girl foundation and it is a great drugstore foundation but it does not compare to my It cosmetics CC foundation. For the price it is good.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Eastaboga, AL

Could work on making products fragrance free especially the powder but the quality of makeup is outstanding
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY

I love cover girl from mascara to eyeliner. I've been an avid user since ANTM. They have good products and definitely do the trick!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL

Very high quality products for a decent price . Great reputation for making great products. It's a brand that people know and love.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Wapakoneta, OH

Covergirls eyeliners have always been a go to for me, they stay on and are always the color they claim to be
Carol C.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC

I usually use cover girl mascara , Love it I have used their foundation but it has been years , I usually don't use foundation any more I use powder only with cover make-up . just around my eye area and nose and fore head .
I've used the cover Girl loose powder and it's wonderful, it keeps my foundation for hours, and has a velvet texture that i love
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
London, KY

Covergirl foundation is my go to! I love the Covergirl pump bottles because it has SPF and feels amazing on my skin!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Philadelphia, PA

My second favorite drugstore brand. I love their mascaras the best. My favorite is the lash blast fusion.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.