BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Csala B.
Csala B.
Slatington, PA
I'm not the biggest fan of liquid foundation so I use Covergirl's concealer stick to assist with those pesky dark circles. I applies so smooth and lasts all day.
Brenda J H.
Brenda J H.
Fargo, ND
The CoverGirl waterproof mascara used to be water proof but now it smears so I no longer like it.
Katlin H.
Katlin H.
Pathfork, KY
When I use a makeup product from a drug store it's 9 times out of 10 Covergirl. I've loved every product i've ever bought since I started wearing makeup.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
College Station, TX
Most of the Covergirl products have great quality. However, if you purchase the cheaper mascaras, they can be clumpy. It is best to purchase the higher priced mascaras. Yes, you are spending more money. But, you will definitely get what you paid for.
Korina N.
Korina N.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use the basic mascara. It works great for me....no clumps or smudges! It is inexpensive and lasts all day.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reliable brand with reliable products at reliable prices. You can never go wrong with their lipsticks and I love the lip crayon i recently purchased! Love this brand so much. Also the mascara is great
Sally M.
Sally M.
Denver, CO
Good product for the price. Able to find it almost everywhere. Also there is a variety of products to pick and choose from
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
I love cover girl products. I have always used them and they have never let me down. Wonderful quality! Worth the money.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Cincinnati, OH
My eyeliner is buy Covergirl and it is my all-time favorite it never smudges or wears off I also love the pointed eraser at the end so I can always make sure that my eyeliner is smooth and it works great when I'm trying to do a cat eye!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
El Paso, TX
The brand as a whole is okay but their mascara in the orange tube is awesome. I can't remember the name but drew Barry Moore used to rep for it. It contends well with other high prices mascaras at half the cost. I always have it in my makeup bag.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.