BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor D.
Soperton, GA
Omg this is my favorite !! Love the quality of this brand and how it last all day !
Jessica U.
Rome, NY
Great mascaras for an even better price. Quick simple makeup Incan pick up at Amy drug store.
Cassie J.
Falmouth, KY
I love their makeup , their coverage is great without being heavy and not oily . It's a great product .
Heather S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Every single thing I have used from covergirl is wonderful. I use a foundation that's a 3 in 1 and it's really good. It's hard for me to find a decent foundation that works with my skin. It doesn't clump or separate.
Laura P.
Medley, FL
Affordable, trustworthy and reliable. Also beautiful and good quality for the price you pay for their products. Their mascaras are bomb! Get them, so cheap and so good. Best product of them all.
shelly f.
West Jefferson, OH
love the make up dont dry out my skin feels natural gives my eyes a smokey look my lips feel smooth not rough very affordable
Katie S.
Covergirls moisturizing foundation is good for set skin. It helps keep the flaky skin at bay and still gives a nice finish.
Kathy L.
Womelsdorf, PA
I live their liquid powder foundation. It goes on smooth and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Alyssa W.
Willoughby, OH
Great brand they make so many products to chose from mostly good quality they just need to go a little lighter with foundation colors that would help some of us are pale but other then that I love there products
Debbie H.
The name says it all ! Love their face products such as, the different types of foundations and setting powders ! The have a wide variety of shades and not mention they have foundation for oily & dry skin !
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.