Add a Photo

Heather B.
Heather B.
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried there eye shadows out a couple different times. Not my favorite, but definitely worth the money you spend. Nice color selection. Good quality!!
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL has a wide range of products that fit every woman & every face. I love their products immensely & they are always first on my list when I try a new product out.
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 31, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used covergirl for as long as I have been doing makeup. It's honestly probably the first one I ever did use. Great drugstore brand ! Good for the price! I love the new cover girl Ana the path they've chosen!
Liz E.
Liz E.
Potsdam, NY
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the mascara! Long lasting and gives my lashes volume. The price & quality are great.
Chirsten K.
Chirsten K.
Ozark, MO
Jan. 6, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products. Great coverage. I've been using covergirl for my entire life. As well as my mother and grandmother.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , Tx
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the 4 in 1 foundation and the powder but i feel the coverage isnt for people with terrible skin unless you use a corrector
Ronda G.
Ronda G.
Fulda, IN
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Are use cover girl from time to time. I am satisfied with their products. They have a large selection of different shades. Which I enjoy
Angela E.
Angela E.
Gaston, NC
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the Covergirl Queen collection. Perfectly matches african american skin tones. Prices are good and easily found in local Walmarts and drug stores.
ashton k.
ashton k.
Trenton, OH
Jan. 6, 2017, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love covergirls concealer. once you put it on and run it in you can't see any pimples or dark circles. it's amazing
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
Jan. 5, 2017, 10:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For me CoverGirl is an ok brand. In my opinion they do mascara really well. My favorite is the Lashblast Volume in the orange tube and the lipglosses are good too. You can always get deals at the drugstore on Covergirl items. I will continue to try their new stuff!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.