COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Stanford, CA
I appreciate CoverGirl for their reliability and predictability of their products. Sometimes the new mascara wands look ridiculous (all makeup brands are guilty of trying too hard to pioneer something new to catch a customer's eye) but you can always find the basics you want.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
I love this brand. Everything it does works to a point and it does not cost the much so win win
Maria Conchita N.
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL
esta es una marca que a mi hijha le encantsa y siempre wque puedo elegir un regalo para ella de ahi lo hago!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Great brand. Good foundation coverage and the quality of the makeup overall is great. I use different civergirl products and I love them all. The price is great!
Annelle T.
Annelle T.
Yonkers, NY
They have a high volume mascara that I love I usually get it at cvs it's like 7 dollars but it does wonders to your eyes it looks.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Watson, OK
I really like Covergirl. It's affordable and really does a good job. I do recommend anyone to try covergirl. My hardest thing to like about a brand is how well there foundation does and I am please with Covergirl foundation. Covergirl is available at most drug stores, which is also great.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like this brand but only on a few items like masserca. Best drug store pick up to have in your makeup bag.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like what they stand for and they do a great job adding a diversity of people as their spokesmodels. The foundation isn't the greatest for my skin. It doesn't have a lot of coverage and it gets streaky. I do love their mascara and lipstick! My favorite brand to get them from.
Lori D.
Lori D.
I've been using CoverGirl cosmetics since high school. They're always introducing new products and luckily they haven't discontinued any of the older products I've been using since I first picked up my favorite CoverGirl Outlast lipstick back in 2001.
Myra V.
Myra V.
Use covergirl liquid makeup. Have fir years and been highly satisfied with the product. It's still a great product at an inexpensive price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.