Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK

I use covergirls translucent powder on top of my foundation. It works great for my oily skin without drying it out or looking chalky. I can go a good 8 or 9 hours without having to re-apply.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

I love the way their eyeshadow stays on. It always looks nice and pretty. It will last thru the day of work then going for a night out with the girls.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

This brand has a very good liquid eyeliner and mascara. For an affordable price you can achieve a very nice look. And also their "tattoo" eye shadows are very pigmented that is always good.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Laramie, WY

Love covergirl products. I wish they still made the whipped foundation in the little jars. Love that stuff. But I do like the nail polishes, powders and mascaras. They always have a wide range of colors and products for all types of skin. One of my go to's for makeup.
Staci L.
Staci L.

It's an okay brand. I like their matte liquid lipsticks and their foundation is what I used growing up. They have some decide mascaras too. Not much to say about this brand though.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ

I've worn this products for years I love their cream dark blue foundation is amazing when you wear it with the light blue powder foundation over it gives GREAT COVERAGE! MUST TRY.
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Brockton, MA

An all time classic go to brand, always consistent and affordable. Ease of purchase is what makes this product appealing.
Allyssa L.
Allyssa L.

I LOVE Covergirl products! I always find myself going and repurchasing products from them!
Tamaria G.
Tamaria G.

I absolutely love this drug store brand! I love their mascara, foundation, and lipsticks! I am in the shade 320 soft sable for their foundations and the color match is absolutely perfect!! Their so lashy mascara is amazing as well. The lipsticks are very pigmented
Belinda M.
Belinda M.
Westerville, OH

Use loose face powder. Easy to apply multiple choice of colors for perfect complexion match. Good cost savings
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.