COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Tabatha Z.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA

I use covergirls foundation and it is the one with the best coverage I found! It seriously amazing I even got my friends into using it!
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

Cover girl is a classic brand of beauty products. I have used their cover up powder for as long as I can remember. Though I feel they are getting a little pricey compared to other equal products.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA

Cover girl is a good brand, I honestly never tried there products. But I do love the lipstick colors
Gennie E.
Gennie E.
Matheny, WV

I use the cover girl foundation and compressed powders.. I have real sensitive skin and cover girl is one of few that works for me .
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl

Una de mis marcas favoritas! Me gusta mucho esta marca sinceramente todo lo que tiene es buenisimo
The mascara was a huge disappointment. It flaked off throughout the day leaving my eyes and mess. I read several reviews before trying this product but feel like I wasted my money.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Michigan City, IN

I love there foundation and the way it blends so well with my skin tone. There blush is always great.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS

Covergirl is very inexpensive and has great products! Cpvergirl is for the girl who wants to look and feel good without emptying your pocketbook!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

Some shades had better coverage than others and went on better/had more lasting power. I noticed that some shades I really tended to lean more towards than others. The formula was just ok on these mattes and I don't feel as though they wore off without looking pretty bad. Wanted to love, but just didn't. Did love the black and white packaging and did love that the collaboration idea. :)
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN

Covergirl had good products, but my favorite thing of theirs is the mascaras. I have tried to many of them and they have all been so good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.