BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Paola P.
Paola P.
Bakersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Melted Toffee is great! It's packaging is amazing and not cheap looking. It's wand is also great. It had the perfect amount of shimmer, not too much and not too little. Even though it's a natural color you can still tell when applied on. It's also not sticky like many other lipgloss. I'm looking into buying other shades.
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a go-to name brand for us. I have 3 teenage daughters so I love that it's affordable.
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
I like a lot of covergirl products. I think they compare pretty nicely to higher end makeup brands. They have really great mascaras but I find that their foundations really aren't the best, and its hard to find the right color to match your skin.
I always buy their pressed powder. It is a must have in my make up case. Love the color soft honey.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Lash blast is by far the best covergirl product ever! I always go back to it whenever I need a mascara that I know isn't going to let me down
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful cover girl I love Cover Girl love the darker skin tones Shades that they have on their makeup love their eyeliner while their primary no complaints I love it
Erin A.
Erin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl for an over the counter makeup when I need something quick. They have great mascara and pressed powder
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the queen Latifah fountain! It's the only foundation that has given me good coverage and doesn't leave me either too greasy or too dry
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl has all us girls covered in flawless beauty. With products that fit every budget, CoverGirl is my go to girly beauty basic. Love the choices, love the products, love the brand! Trusted with me since 1980!
Anushree P.
Anushree P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand for eyeliner as it does not smudge and I can find all the colors I want.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.