Add a Photo
Adrian B.
Adrian B.
Jan. 9, 2017, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the covergirl clean pressed powder and so far i like it. From time to time, it takes me a little more work for it to not make my face look cakey but it does work and it works very well comparing to other brands that i have used!
Helen R.
Helen R.
Gaston, SC
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great , easy to use product. Perfect match with my skin tone. Only thing i would like better is if it came with a brush instead of a pad type applier.
Ronda G.
Ronda G.
Fulda, IN
Jan. 30, 2017, 11:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Are use cover girl from time to time. I am satisfied with their products. They have a large selection of different shades. Which I enjoy
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , Tx
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the 4 in 1 foundation and the powder but i feel the coverage isnt for people with terrible skin unless you use a corrector
Angela E.
Angela E.
Gaston, NC
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the Covergirl Queen collection. Perfectly matches african american skin tones. Prices are good and easily found in local Walmarts and drug stores.
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
Jan. 30, 2017, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the foundation, I use the liquid clean matte and it has great coverage and lasts all day!
ashton k.
ashton k.
Trenton, OH
Jan. 6, 2017, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love covergirls concealer. once you put it on and run it in you can't see any pimples or dark circles. it's amazing
Alizabeth P.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Jan. 6, 2017, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their eyeliner and mascaras. I never really use anything else. Their foundation is full coverage. But makes me break out. Easy to find anywhere and definitely is my go to for eyes.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 30, 2017, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very affordable and would highly recommend to anyone that is beginning with makeup and don't want to hurt your pockets.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Conyers, GA
Jan. 6, 2017, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is affordable for me. I like it because I am a female who doesn't know a lot about makeup and these are great for me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.