BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Janelle O.
Janelle O.
Cover girl reminds me of my childhood and high school years. I don't think I could ever go back to it because it either wears super watery or cakey.
Michii F.
Michii F.
Ibagué
Sus peatañinas su sistema de funcionamiento son geniales, me encanta como se ven las pestañas como se ve la mirada son hermosos.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Opelika, AL
Cover Girl Outlast Lipstick is the ONLY lipstick I use. The coverage lasts all day, even after you eat! The colors are so beautiful. The quality is well worth the price.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Monroe, NC
There is no specific product I use but, face prouder blush, mascara eye shadow I recommend anything from this line
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cover girl is my go to mascara. I've tried other brands and they just aren't as good. What ever type of cover girl mascara I've used I've loved.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the Covergirl products that I use. I love the eyeshadow colors and the smoothness of the application.
Angela W.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have purchase all the "naked" palette line. I love these shadow. So creamy and you can create so many looks. I own UD palettes as well but chose these because it was more affordable. My favorite to date is the Jewels palettes. Such pretty colors. Product good for young and mature. Highly recommend.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Midland, TX
Love there concealer great coverage,works great on my dark circles,I highly recommend it!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Arlington, VA
For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always the brand I turn to. I LOVE their new eyeshadow paletts. They are extremely comparable to the lux brands at a fraction of the cost. The Nude Palette have become my favorite and I use it every day. I always will recommend this brand and this product to my friends.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use covergirls translucent powder on top of my foundation. It works great for my oily skin without drying it out or looking chalky. I can go a good 8 or 9 hours without having to re-apply.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.