Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA

Affordable, super easy to find, color/shades for all skin tones. I started using covergirl as my first makeup and my daughters have too!!
Christie O.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK

I recently purchased the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer in fair, and I have so far been pleasantly surprised at the coverage. It dries quickly so you need to work fast, and you can place more product if needed but as is it fits my needs. If you're looking for a budget friendly concealer, I would suggest giving this one a shot.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Carlsbad, NM

This brand is always coming up with new products and really affordable specially if you're a mom.
Amberly B.
Amberly B.
Toccoa, GA

Love there foundation! Coverage is a must for me! Have used cover girl for 5 years love it
Joellelynn W.
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA

Covergirl is a mass market brand that you can find everywhere which is probably why I use a few of their products. I do really like the products and use a version of their mascara and eyeliner.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Powder Spgs, GA

As far as store bought makeup COVERGIRL isn't all that bad I don't purchase to much of their products because they don't have my color I usually have to go get matched at ULTA or MAC because no there is no makeup out there in stores that I can just go and pick up with ease and that is very frustrating. Sometimes the cost can be a bit much but all in all it's pretty good.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kinsley, KS

Cover girl eye liner and mascara are the only eye products that don't irritate my eyes. I absolutely love using cover girl products.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Emporia, VA

Covergirl is great for the price. I love the iced princess eyeshadow quads. Perfect with these green eyes. Bam zap boom
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Tried using covergirl primer and I didn't feel like it did very much for my skin other than maybe keep my skin from appearing as greasy.
Yadi M.
Yadi M.

Love their makeup it isn't too expensive to buy. Their makeup products are good quality. I love shopping this brand on the pharmacy!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.