BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Biggest influence for me. When they included James Charles in their campaigns, I knew makeup was my calling. Although, covergirl don't cover-boy
Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
Covergirl is one of the higher quality cosmetics brands that you can find just about anywhere: grocery stores, local pharmacies, dollar stores, etc. I haven't used the newer product lines yet, but the ones I have used in the past were awesome!
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
I haven't really found anything that I'm overly in love with from this line. It's honestly not really a go to for me. I'm always willing to try something new however.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY
I had gotten the Covergirl Outlast All Day concealer for free from Influenster. I got the shade medium-deep and it was a bit light for me, but it did have a brightening. It was a bit thin, I saw brush streaks with it, so I opted for my beauty blender to blend it out. Otherwise, it held on pretty well! These opinions are my own honest opinions!
stacey k.
Wellington, OH
I use and love CoverGirl lonv lasting eye shadow!! I have used the same shade for years (tapestry taupe) and the quality and lasting power is second to none!
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
Covergirl has been around since I was a baby. It's definitely a very well known brand. They have been releasing new products a lot lately and I've tried them and I'm very happy with the items I've chosen. Recommend them to everyone.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I only buy Lipstick through Covergirl but I have been impressed with how long it stays on throughout the day. They also have a lot of shades somebody can pick from. Also the price is just right. I am happy I never have to spend a fortune with them!!
Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Sad to find out COVERGIRL tests on animals! :< This product was good, fair price and did not irritate skin. Room for improvement? yes. Stop testing on bunnies :(. Pros- wide selection of makeup for all skin types. Sadly i wont be shopping here again
Jessica U.
Rome, NY
Great mascaras for an even better price. Quick simple makeup Incan pick up at Amy drug store.
Cassie J.
Falmouth, KY
I love their makeup , their coverage is great without being heavy and not oily . It's a great product .
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.