Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tessa N.
Tessa N.
New Phila, OH

I think covergirl makeup is great but it gets so expensive and with having a child you can't spend and arm or leg on makeup.
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

I do love that Cover Girl is stepping up its game and are releasing GREAT products, at a GREAT price! I 💗the Clean Matte line of foundation and powders. The only down side (and the reason I didn't give 5 stars) is that I don't feel their line of eyeshadows & lipsticks are as pigmented or last as long as other brands! All in all a GREAT brand !
Amberly B.
Amberly B.
Toccoa, GA

Love there foundation! Coverage is a must for me! Have used cover girl for 5 years love it
Marianhe A.
Marianhe A.
Medley, FL

Amo los rimel, sobre todo te esta marca. Casi siempre acudo a cualquier farmacia o venta de cosméticos y elijo este tipo de productos
Erin P.
Erin P.
Swannanoa

Covergirl products are great quality at an affordable price. I especially love their eyeshadows and mascara.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.

Great products at a great price! One of my favorite drug store brands. They are always updating their formulas and products, too.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Emporia, VA

Covergirl is great for the price. I love the iced princess eyeshadow quads. Perfect with these green eyes. Bam zap boom
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH

COVERGIRL has such a wide range of wonderful everyday products. I also love that as a company they are dedicated to diversity and acceptance.
Ellis M.
Ellis M.

Think they so magZimes I think I rwadnone but I'm not sure I'm sure they are grate loollllll
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

Cover girl I love your foundation. I have been using it for years. I love the way it blends in with my skin. It has a light weight feel but with good coverage. Its also very affordable And can by and different locations. I also find that it dose not clog my pores and is long lasting.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.