BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Chelsy-Ann H.
Chelsy-Ann H.
Love covergirls eye shadows and lipsticks! Can always find the perfect shade to go with any look or evening
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is what all America's next top model's wear and I love it too, eye liners mascaras and foundation all work great.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara is a life saver. It's my go to mascara and I use it daily. My heart will be so crushed if they ever discontinue making it!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Easy to find anywhere, affordable, easy to use products that I purchase on a regular basis.
Marcie M.
Marcie M.
Rushsylvania, OH
I use covering because it's cheap and I get it at Wal-Mart while I'm grocery shopping.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Centertown, KY
I bought loose powder from CoverGirl and was pleasantly surprised at how well it covers.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Covergirl everyday and love how easy it is to use. This line is also in every store that I have been in. It's cheep too so I don't feel bad when I go through it so quickly!
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
I love cover girl products. I use all products from foundation to mascara, make up remover, and makeup brushes. They are good quality for a good price. Their products are very affordable. I typically purchase their products at my local Walmart.
Enlyn D.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Is a well-known brand is good but compared to other brands I prefer to use others although it is good to buy hira prefer other
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.