Add a Photo
Robyn L.
Liberty, Tx
Jan. 6, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl for quite come time. I haven't found a bad product yet. I usually buy it a Wal-Mart, and it isn't too expensive. I love how it looks on my skin. I love the base foundation that I use. I haven't bought covergirl from anywhere but Wal-mart.
amanda T.
amanda T.
Chesapeake, VA
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their foundation...blends in great and I also love the concealer and blush alot
VE1141189 Merwill U.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
Miami, Florida
Jan. 30, 2017, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
me encantan todos los productos de covergirl, me dejan la pies suave y con aspecto natural , lo recomiendo 100%b ademas son super económicos y duraderos, ideales para las adictas al maquillaje asi como yo, lo volvería a comprar muchas veces
Holly J.
Holly J.
Jan. 6, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go-to foundation. I apply it in a sheer layer and it feels light and clean
Emily M.
Emily M.
Monticello, MN
Jan. 30, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is still and has always been my favorite foundation manufacturer. It's lightweight and long lasting. Affordable and can be purchased at nearly every bog box store.
Norma C.
Norma C.
Stafford, VA
Jan. 6, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This mascara does just what it says that it will do. It is very affordable, I paid approximately $7 for it at Target.. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to have plump eyelashes without the expensive price tag. I
Heather B.
Heather B.
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried there eye shadows out a couple different times. Not my favorite, but definitely worth the money you spend. Nice color selection. Good quality!!
Liz E.
Liz E.
Potsdam, NY
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the mascara! Long lasting and gives my lashes volume. The price & quality are great.
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
Jan. 6, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL has a wide range of products that fit every woman & every face. I love their products immensely & they are always first on my list when I try a new product out.
Chirsten K.
Chirsten K.
Ozark, MO
Jan. 6, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products. Great coverage. I've been using covergirl for my entire life. As well as my mother and grandmother.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.