Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
I use covergirl more than anything else and while makeup in general is expensive, covergirl is pretty affordable ii would say. i use their mascara and eye shadow quite a bit and i really like it.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Evans, GA

Very affordable and love how my skin looks when wearing it. My skin is sensitive so it's hard to find products that are good quality and affordable. Covergirl is that product!
Shaneequa N.
Shaneequa N.
Bronx, NY

I love all cover girl mascara , they make my lashes look think and long. It's a great product
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, Ma

I've tried quite a few of their products and i've never had an issue with any of them. You get what you pay for. They are not top brand products and may not last as long. Overall happt with what i've bought. Bought my stuff at Walmart and Target.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Sullivan, IN

O love their make up. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is cause it seems like I like a 💄. Then when I run out and go get more they don't make it no more or I can't find it.
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY

Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks. Nevertheless, foundations and concealers are things I wouldn't think of buying with them, I don't like their finish, they're usually too sheer for my like and they don't perform as good as I'd like to throughout the day. Nevertheless, Covergirl Luminizer is one of my favorite highlighters since it's shiny but not overly sparkly on my cheeks. Also, their blushes have been in my vanity for YEARS and they'll always have their spot there
oriana c.
oriana c.

im not a big fan of covergirl i dont now why but i think all their products are not good enough maybe mascara and loose powder are okay but im not into this brand
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Dodgeville, WI

I love CoverGirl it works great with my skin and makes me look natural. I love being able to go to my local store and being able to buy it I do shop at the store that sells CoverGirl a lot. I do not think they need to change anything and I would recommend shopping anywhere that sells CoverGirl.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT

I love this brand and everything they stand for. It's an affordable and great brands that has great quality. You can find it everywhere and has a huge range of products for everyone.
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI

A little more expensive then some brands. However it is very good quality so its worth a little extra. I love their coverup! Super easy to find the right color and doesn't dry out your skin. Also they have squeeze bottles so theres no worry about dropping and spilling a brand new bottle.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.