BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Britta T.
Britta T.
Allen, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using covergirl products since I began wearing makeup! Always great quality products and very affordable too! It's great that you can look great and stay on budget :) I will forever be a Covergirl!
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
I love the mascara! It does not clump and make your eyelashes look like one big eyelash. It makes them stand out and look longer.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I buy drugstore makeup it's usually always cover girl. I love there makeup products
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Goodrich, MI
I use these products the most when I buy makeup. They have the exact colors that I need!
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makes quality stuff! I love buying new things that I can afford but still be happy about
Madison C.
Madison C.
Avon, NY
Clear Brow Gel!!

This stuff is of the Lord. I love how it holds my brows in place but doesn't look shiny or fake at all. I use it on my eyelashes before curling too
Carol M.
Carol M.
Charleston, WV
I love using these products. They complete your desired look and it maintains throughout your busy workday into the evening hours. The price is also a factor if on a tight budget. Why not try these products and make your own decision.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Lufkin, TX
Covergirl is a good bargain product that is easily accessible. They have a great variety of colors and items. The quality is okay, but not great. I find that the foundations and eye shadows don't last as long as I would like. Mascaras seem to work just fine and have a good, dark color.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Eastlake, OH
Products are great for a last minute need. Prices are a little high. Eyeliner is my favorite product.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has so many cute and nice make up products for a very Good Price i been looking for their new lipstick from katy perry(: but everything i go to the stores look for it its always out of stock:/
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.