Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. I have their mascara and clean foundation, and powder! Love the brand so much! It was the first makeup brand I tried :) cant go wrong with covergirl. Plus so glad they made a boy on the cover for their line!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Evans, GA

Very affordable and love how my skin looks when wearing it. My skin is sensitive so it's hard to find products that are good quality and affordable. Covergirl is that product!
A
A

So good for the price. I have always loved it especially the concealers and powder foundations. The Katy Perry lipsticks are very pigmented and they go well with almost everyone skin tone some of myfirst make up products were from cover girl and I will continue to use them
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

They are a hit and miss! Some things are amazing and others are Duds and don't show pigment or clump it all depends
Katie A.
Katie A.
Oakland, MD

Mascara runs and clumps, not easy to apply. Lipstick and such are too dry and cakey. Basically don't like anything but the eyeshadow
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Sullivan, IN

O love their make up. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is cause it seems like I like a 💄. Then when I run out and go get more they don't make it no more or I can't find it.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA

Cover girl is my go to for foundation and compact powder. It has stayed true to my skin for over 20 years and I'm always so amazed at the quality of the product. I will continue to use their line for the next 20 years to keep my skin looking fresh and young always!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Muscle Shoals, AL

I do not spend a lot on makeup and do not wear it everyday, so for me finding a good brand that isn't expensive is nice. I have found multiple Covergirl products that work well for me that do not break the bank. I have used their Clean Liquid Foundation off and on for years. I can always find a match for my skin tone at the time.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Denver, CO

Good product for the price. Able to find it almost everywhere. Also there is a variety of products to pick and choose from
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Lanham, MD

I have their mascara and it works like it should. It's a pretty standard and I would use it again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.