BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan G.
Roulette, PA
I have a few cover girl beauty products. I have the nudes eyeshadow palette and it is very pigmented and beautiful. I also have a few lipsticks which are also beautiful colors.
Susy V.
Tucker, GA
Covergirl has the best makeup. It has good types of mascaras and lipsticks. This is great drug store make up brand.
Amber b.
La Porte, IN
I love covergirl make up. I use the powder foundation and it goes on so smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and greasy, you can't even tell you're wearing any.
Erinn F.
I really like their mascara! The purple ish one I think. But I stopped using it just because my eyes were always burning. But it made my lashes look great while it lasted for me.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. I use their pressed powders and they don't leave my face Daley or dry and I have dry skin they really do give me a flawless finish. I enjoy purchasing good products and not spending half a paycheck for it. I'd recommend
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
Covergirl has always been one of my go to brands. Their prices are reasonable and the quality is always amazing. I've been using the foundation for years and I don't think any other could ever get me to switch. You can buy their products at Walmart, target, online, any drugstore. So it's always super easy to find! I would definitely recommend to others who love amazing makeup that are on a budget or even if their not on a budget and just absolutely love good quality makeup. I can promise you'll never be disappointed.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. I have their mascara and clean foundation, and powder! Love the brand so much! It was the first makeup brand I tried :) cant go wrong with covergirl. Plus so glad they made a boy on the cover for their line!
Sarah W.
Springfield, MO
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara is my absolute fave! I have been a huge fan for years. Some of their other products I am ambivalent about, but I do love the mascara!
Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of the higher quality cosmetics brands that you can find just about anywhere: grocery stores, local pharmacies, dollar stores, etc. I haven't used the newer product lines yet, but the ones I have used in the past were awesome!
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Biggest influence for me. When they included James Charles in their campaigns, I knew makeup was my calling. Although, covergirl don't cover-boy
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.