Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

Cover girl is a classic brand of beauty products. I have used their cover up powder for as long as I can remember. Though I feel they are getting a little pricey compared to other equal products.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

I really like what this brand is all about. I think it's really great that they try to create products that are great for everyone, all skin types, all hair types, etc. I think it's really great that they support men in makeup and asked james charles to be the first male covergirl. Overall, great mission, great products, and at an affordable price.
Maesa R.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN

Covergirl had good products, but my favorite thing of theirs is the mascaras. I have tried to many of them and they have all been so good.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA

Cover girl is a good brand, I honestly never tried there products. But I do love the lipstick colors
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl

Una de mis marcas favoritas! Me gusta mucho esta marca sinceramente todo lo que tiene es buenisimo
Vasti C.
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA

Love this brand very affordable and comfortable to wear. Love their different products they carry.
The mascara was a huge disappointment. It flaked off throughout the day leaving my eyes and mess. I read several reviews before trying this product but feel like I wasted my money.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS

Covergirl is very inexpensive and has great products! Cpvergirl is for the girl who wants to look and feel good without emptying your pocketbook!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Eastaboga, AL

Could work on making products fragrance free especially the powder but the quality of makeup is outstanding
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ

Ever since I've received your Solashy in my VoxBox I've open up to covergirl. My eyes look so bold!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.