BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drugstore brand. The only thing I use from covergirl (and have literally used since I was 16) is the Lash Blast Mascara. For $6 you literally cannot beat it. I have tried a huge range of drugstore and prestige and always go back to this., It is my ride or die!
Jennifer S.
Hamburg, PA
absoluetely love their products, I have very sensitive skin when it comes to breaking out after wearing makeup and covergirl seems to be the only make up I can wear.. The prices are reasonable.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA
Reasonably priced makeup. Decent selection of shades. Love eyeshadow and mascara.
Mary W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a pretty good place to start with drugstore make up. Many celebrities endorse it and have lines in Covergirl and they have been around FOREVER. It is generally inexpensive and pretty good quality! It can be found at literally any drugstore.
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girls foundation. It does wonders ! Overall good products . I definetly would recommend them to anyone !
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got the Covergirl So Lashy! Mascara in my Twinkle Vox Box from Influenster and it's pretty amazing--I also love their "clean" foundation and the dual ended contour sticks. Been a fan since I was a kid!
Kandi R.
Shelbyville, TN
Their products are really good for the most part. But can be a bit pricey and for a mother who has two small children. A husband and two dogs the budget for makeup is a lot smaller so I can't get as many of their products as I would like.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
My foundation is covergirl and I've been using this brand since high school. It's affordable and never makes me break out. Plus it matches my skin perfectly.
Brittney G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love my cover girl concealer. It works amazing with covering up my imperfections! It is lightweight and reasonably priced
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
I've used WAY too many of their products. It's an overall wonderful brand on a budget!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.