BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Richlands, NC
I use their foundation and powder. The foundation is very light. It goes on very well! And the powder is very easily to use as well!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS
The oldest line it seems but still very true to its name. The fresh faced models down to the unique products. This line has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend this line to all ages.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Northfield Fl, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergiirl foundation it goes on very smoothly, and is very easy to come Off when taking your make off.the price is just right so you won't break the bank buying makeup.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, Tennessee
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl in general is a great brand with a strong position in the beauty industry. I'll never forget the first cover girl makeup I ever bought was baby pink blush, foundation and powder, baby pink eyeshadow, baby pink lipstick. I was 13 years old. It smelled 100% like Noxzema and it came to be a smell that I would love immensely and now that I'm 42 years old I still get taken back to my teenage years just from the smell of a cover girl product. The nostalgia for this brand alone keeps me coming back!! The brand has come along way since those days of my baby pink products, and so have I… But I'll always remember wearing a certain cover girl lipstick when I got my first kiss. (I wonder if the boy remembers the pink lipstick on his face?!)
B C.
B C.
Sedalia, MO
Cover Girl make up has sentitive skin which works well for a good price. You can always find a color that works well and easy to apply.
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
Love Covergirk foundation. It's affordable & matches skin tone perfect. The only foundation I buy.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Saint Charles, MO
I use their mascaras and eyeliner. Quality is awesome for both and the price is perfect. I recommend to all of my friends.
Brandye K.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cover girl lip glosses. I seem to always play it safe with a neude color I always play it safe!
Chelsy-Ann H.
Chelsy-Ann H.
Love covergirls eye shadows and lipsticks! Can always find the perfect shade to go with any look or evening
Kayleigh R.
Kayleigh R.
Albertville
Love the makeup I've always used your power it's every light and I always liked the smell
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.