Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Carmel V.
Carmel V.

Covergirl is one of the higher quality cosmetics brands that you can find just about anywhere: grocery stores, local pharmacies, dollar stores, etc. I haven't used the newer product lines yet, but the ones I have used in the past were awesome!
milagros a.
milagros a.
SAN CARLOS - COJEDES

It is an already very good brand of calidada that gives him a touch of natural freshness to the skin with a finished ffresco and shining
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort mitchell , Al

I love cover girl - it makes me feel beautiful without breaking the bank! I appreciate the fact that cover girl uses real life people and models to show their products.
Monica L.
Monica L.

Covergirl has always played a part in my makeup routine! Currently I use the Covergirl Professional Loose Powder under my eyes to set my concealer and it works like a dream! Very cheap price with very good quality!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Philadelphia

Love all their products! Great prices and great quality makeup brand! Favorite product is the BB cream!
María S.
María S.

COVERGIRL is excellent, wonderful. It is an accessible product with a variety of products. It is one of my favorite brands, I will continue using it, I hope they can get more things. I love mascara and lipstick, they are a good quality. I will continue to buy the brand and hope you will too. Those who have never used it are highly recommended,
Mercedes Z.
Mercedes Z.

I love! More than all the labials and lip gloss, I like the strong and intense colors they have
Kassi H.
Kassi H.

They have a really good shade range and are decently priced. I have a foundation from this brand that is my go to when I don't want to try any new ones.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

I really like covergirl cosmetics. They're not too expensive and you can get pretty much anything.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
Boston, MA

I really like what this brand is all about. I think it's really great that they try to create products that are great for everyone, all skin types, all hair types, etc. I think it's really great that they support men in makeup and asked james charles to be the first male covergirl. Overall, great mission, great products, and at an affordable price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.