Add a Photo
Lauren Singh s.
Lauren Singh s.
Jan. 6, 2017, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is awesome I love the nail polish they have it last a long time but kinda expensive!! I love how long it last and I don't have to worry about reapplying after a couple of days!
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Lake City, SC
Jan. 6, 2017, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl power, foundation and eye make up. the eye make up, such as mascara, eye shadow, and eye liner is great, but the foundation and powedered face makeup makes me breakout personally. I still think its a good product though
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
Jan. 30, 2017, 6:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most covergirl products are right on point because of the quality for the price but just like any brand they do have hits and misses with the products. Over all I will continue to purchase products because price is one of my main concerns, I'll just make sure to read reviews before.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, Ca
Jan. 6, 2017, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been a good makeup staple. Some of their products are amazing, and others are duds. I think it is interesting that it appears they want to re-brand their image, and I am wondering what this re-brand will bring. I hope they will keep the cost the same.
Angela M.
Angela M.
brunswick, GA
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is literally one of the WORST makeup brands in my opinion. The mascaras are clumpy and run! The lipsticks don't stay and lack pigmentation. I don't even want to get started on the foundation. Not a fan, if I want cheap makeup that works I'll go to Maybelline
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
my go to brand for foundation has the best shades and coverage. been using for almost 20 yrs
Cornelia B.
Cornelia B.
Eagle, CO
Jan. 8, 2017, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the lipstick, the eyeshadow, the eyeliner, everything. It really helps me look good when I have formal dinners. I look great when I use it. It makes me feel like I have completely finished my outfit and accents my outfit perfectly. Thank you covergirl.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Jan. 11, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Super super super affordable. I love finding drugstore cosmetics that have great quality at great prices. Although I stick to their mascara and lipstick, covergirl is such a well rounded company that any starter should look at!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Swannanoa
Jan. 5, 2017, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are great quality at an affordable price. I especially love their eyeshadows and mascara.
kathy c.
kathy c.
Pomona, CA
Jan. 30, 2017, 6:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this make up brand.. it's her unique and I love there Lip gloss and there mascara
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.