Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
HAINES CITY, FL

My favorite product is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Waterproof. This is one of the best mascaras for less than 10 dollars
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Venice, FL

Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used when I began using makeup. I love have diverse their color palettes are, and how they look great on many skin tones, unlike a lot of drugstore makeup brands, the price point is stellar, plus covergirl is always having some kind of deal at drugstores where they are able to be purchased.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

I recived a cover girl vox box. I absolutely loved it. They send me the queen foundation that I can't find at the store anymore. I love it. And I need it again.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I find a lot of misses with covergirl. I know a ton of people like it as a drug store brand but I think there is a lot of room for improvement. I really enjoy nyx and elf if I'm shopping drugstore but I don't know if cover girl is really worth it
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Port Richey, FL

I love this brand of makeup its never let me down and all the products i have gotten from this brand was great.
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ

Mascaras are amazing!! They are my go to mascara brand, they never disappoint and there's so many to choose from
B F.
B F.

Love their concealers. I can find one that works great with my skin tone and does a great job covering up without needing spot proofer.
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT

Cover girl has really good makeup. Not only that, but the price of the make up is good. It's not too expensive. I like their eyeliners and face powder. They have variety of other things that are great.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

I never really used CoverGirl until I received a voxbox actually. But I really like the softness of their powder foundation and their concealers are very buildable which is fantastic.
Covergirl stuff are so good especially the makeup and lip gloss look so cute than all the one i have used
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.