Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL

Very high quality products for a decent price . Great reputation for making great products. It's a brand that people know and love.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

Some shades had better coverage than others and went on better/had more lasting power. I noticed that some shades I really tended to lean more towards than others. The formula was just ok on these mattes and I don't feel as though they wore off without looking pretty bad. Wanted to love, but just didn't. Did love the black and white packaging and did love that the collaboration idea. :)
Shadai S.
Shadai S.
Rotterdam , NY

Covergirl is one of my least favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products I find lower quality than others. Yet, their mascara is the best! I have tried many other drugstore and expensive brands but I always come back to easy breezy Cover Girl for my mascara needs. Their mascara brushes allow it to go on thick enough that it does not look stringy but not so thick that it clumps. Otherwise their foundations and lipsticks leave something desired and I would recommend looking elsewhere for those.
Alysia F.
Alysia F.
Nashville, TN

Love the queen collection there colors are just made for me not to harsh on my skin since my skin sensitive. Very good quality of make up a bit expensive but i love it. Everything continue making queen collection
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

I've used covergirl for as long as I have been doing makeup. It's honestly probably the first one I ever did use. Great drugstore brand ! Good for the price! I love the new cover girl Ana the path they've chosen!
Abigail F.
Abigail F.

I love cover girl makeup. It's affordable and works great! I especially like the eyeshadow.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Philadelphia, PA

My second favorite drugstore brand. I love their mascaras the best. My favorite is the lash blast fusion.
Dulce M.
Dulce M.

los labiales de cover son lo maximo su durabilidad son unicas y la gama de colores me gustan mucho lo recomiendo
Marcia W.
Marcia W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I like the cover girl liquid foundation and face powder. Cover girls has a variety of colors. Goes on nice and smooth.
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA

Ready Set Gorgeous is one of my all time favorite foundations. At 6 bucks, you can't beat it. It's affordable and easy to find.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.