BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ragan T.
Ragan T.
Decatur, GA
I like their mascara. I don't really use anything else.
Maybe lip gloss from time to time.
Jill P.
Jill P.
Vienna, VA
Enjoy their products. I like the clear mascara and brow gel, I wear contacts and this does not bother my eyes or run when I put in drops.
Chelsie B.
Chelsie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Covergirl. They are one of the best drugstore makeup brands. I have used their mascaras for years and loved every single one I've tried. I tend to have sensitive eyes, so getting a mascara that doesn't irritate is great. They're affordable and have a wide variety.
Gennie E.
Gennie E.
Matheny, WV
I use the cover girl foundation and compressed powders.. I have real sensitive skin and cover girl is one of few that works for me .
Estell S.
Estell S.
I usually use their mascara, their lipsticks, their beauty tools, and their nail polishes. They are of good quality and easy to find in lots of stores. They are usually my go to when I forget something and am out of town. You usually can't beat them for convenience.
Yesika V.
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
Great products for skin makeup. Unfortunately I haven't tried any lipstick but face powder, foundation, cc creams and eye mascara are good products. I love his very characteristic mascara brush.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Richmond, KY
Is a good product my daughter love it because have a very nice colors and she loves BB cream Clean is her favorite because very light and match with her color tone
Cori R.
Cori R.
Monroeville, IN
I am a fan of the cover girl foundation, it leaves my face feeling smooth and it never gets greasy. I would recommend it to everyone.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Cumberland, MD
Covergirl is my go to Mascara. With so many options I try a different one each time and am always pleased. Long bold lashes without the clump.... sign me up!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Roxana, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl. It is a great product. Their are many choices from the product. And its cheap.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Tourond, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone get the COVERGIRLCOVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation VoxBox. I'm having a lot of trouble sharing reviews? I'm trying to submit mine to Instagram but it doesn't find it? Or something? Can anyone help me out? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?