Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.

Maybelline SuperStay 24hr 2-Step Lipcolor:

love the super stay lipsticks, I have different colors, but I must say that red is my favorite, this lipstick consists of two bars, one at each end, the first contains the lipstick and the second a translucent bar that is responsible for sealing The color, although it says that it lasts for 24 hours I do not recommend it to go to eat since you will feel uncomfortable, to me it has lasted between 4 to 5 hours in perfect condition! Between the price / product ratio I give it 4 stars for being one of the best lipsticks of maybelline!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY

This is a brand I always trust and love! The quality is great and I feel like whatever I use does exactly what it says it'll do.
Tabatha Z.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA

I use covergirls foundation and it is the one with the best coverage I found! It seriously amazing I even got my friends into using it!
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI

Only a fan of there clean matte bb cream, it's the best! The rest of their products I have not been a fan of or haven't tried.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO

I love my covergirl coverup foundation. It stays all day and covers any imperfections on my face. They have multiple skin tones available so you can always find the right shade for your skin, and a little goes a long way!
Debi B.
Debi B.
Lynn, MA

Reasonably priced, true long lasting colors and quality that I can rely on. The problem is that as soon as I find something I like, it's out of season, out of stock or has become another part of the Cover Girl line. I keep finding new things to fall in love with!
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX

I love almost all their products ! I like their mascaras so much especially the waterproof ones . If i curl my eyelashes and use one of their mascaras that atent waterproof it will make my eyelashes go back to normal which i hate but its wwith all the non waterproof mascaras in every brand not just covergirl but besides that their products are really good and affordable!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Usually very reasonably priced and easy to find. Decent quality for price. Would rather spend a little more for better quality products.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS

Covergirl is my first goto brand for almost all of my makeup needs, it's what I started out using, many moons ago and i still love it!!!
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Two Rivers, WI

I have been using the BB cream rather than foundation. It goes on smoothly and has an SPF!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.