BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Estell S.
Estell S.
I usually use their mascara, their lipsticks, their beauty tools, and their nail polishes. They are of good quality and easy to find in lots of stores. They are usually my go to when I forget something and am out of town. You usually can't beat them for convenience.
Yesika V.
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
Great products for skin makeup. Unfortunately I haven't tried any lipstick but face powder, foundation, cc creams and eye mascara are good products. I love his very characteristic mascara brush.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Richmond, KY
Is a good product my daughter love it because have a very nice colors and she loves BB cream Clean is her favorite because very light and match with her color tone
Cori R.
Cori R.
Monroeville, IN
I am a fan of the cover girl foundation, it leaves my face feeling smooth and it never gets greasy. I would recommend it to everyone.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Cumberland, MD
Covergirl is my go to Mascara. With so many options I try a different one each time and am always pleased. Long bold lashes without the clump.... sign me up!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Roxana, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl. It is a great product. Their are many choices from the product. And its cheap.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best make up brand out there. Really nothing compares to it. I like to try others but I always seem to come back to covergirl. Their foundation is not greasy, the waterproof mascara works just how it says. Easy to remove. Can find at any retail store. Priced reasonably. Would highly recommend.
Marsha M.
Marsha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about cover girl ! It stands for all types of beautiful people in the world and the products reflect that. Everything from the eye shadows to foundation there is something for every one! I love it!!
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Fremont, NE
Great makeup, absolutely L.O.V.E. their mascaras, large selection for anything you could want.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.