BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
April H.
Louisville, OH
I like Covergirl. It's one of the diff products I have used for years, it's still slightly affordable and the have good products.
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN
Covergirl is my favorite! I love their mascara hands down!!! & I don't use many cosmetics, but the ones I do are Covergirl!!! Easy, breezy, beautiful!
Jördýn P.
Puyallup, WA
I used the cover girl foundation and I like the way it glides onto my face smoothly.. but it doesnt really give me the coverage I'm looking for.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI
Es de calidad no me quejo del producto ya que tengo desde base de maquillaje hasta un cancelear y en este momento estoy muy satisfecha con mis productos.
Caroline R.
Donna, TX
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and they have so many great products. I've lost count of how many products Ive tried by them.
Amanda P.
Canyon Lake, TX
I normally do not wear makeup but when i do Cover girl is my go to product. I enjoy the colors on eye shadows and I like their eyeliner.
Hanna A.
I've used Covergirl since I started wearing makeup 16 years ago. Their products work with my skin and I have never found a product I didn't like. Since they came out with their Tru line, I've been using it faithfully.
Diane S.
Milton, KY
I really like COVERGIRL make-up. It lasts all day and has really made my skin look smoother.
Amanda P.
Elizabeth City, NC
I have been using covergirl since I started wearing makeup. I am never disappointed in the products. Very good brand.
Kameryn S.
Pickerington, OH
I love convergirl products they work great! I'll defiantly purchase them again
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.