BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jimena B.
Jimena B.
Vienna, Va
I like covergirl but I feel like out of all drugstore brands it may be my least favorite. The price is amazing, but I feel like they're falling behind on the times. I was looking through their stuff at CVS & they didn't have a matte lipstick... who doesn't have a matte lipstick in their line?? Lol
Merinda P.
Merinda P.
Washington, NC
The Covergirl Smoothers liquid foundation does a good job of matching skin tone and covering evenly. It does not seem to keep the "fresh" look after a few hours though. By the end of the work day, it often appears as if I haven't used any or very little makeup. I wish it would be longer lasting.
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
Great mascara and eyeshadows. Great prices I love this product can't go wrong with anything they offer.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Martville, NY
I buyCovergirl products most because it is priced affordably. I have purchased the long lash waterproof mascara for years. Though I have not been able to find it anywhere lately. Why do they have to keep changing their product line when so many are used to and satisfied with what they had?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS
The oldest line it seems but still very true to its name. The fresh faced models down to the unique products. This line has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend this line to all ages.
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Lewistown, PA
They have great eyeliner doesn't smudge, but it does need applied once or twice thru out the day
Sally L.
Sally L.
Mc Clure, OH
l have used Cliinique repairwear makeup and am pleased with the results. I will purchase it again and would recommend it to others.
B C.
B C.
Sedalia, MO
Cover Girl make up has sentitive skin which works well for a good price. You can always find a color that works well and easy to apply.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL
Can't beat this product for the price. Always covers all blemishes, doesn't leave cakey feeling. Great product that I will continue to use. This brand is great with all products eyeshadow covers well and has great color.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Richlands, NC
I use their foundation and powder. The foundation is very light. It goes on very well! And the powder is very easily to use as well!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.