Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Autamn N.
Autamn N.

I love their mascaras and eyeliners. Great brand for budgets. One of my go to drugstore brands for sure! Great quality for a great price
Amber G.
Amber G.
Roseburg, OR

We usually purchase waterproof mascara. We have never had problems with smearing, however it can get clumpy at times.
Eudys R.
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida

El polvo número 265. Es mi favorito para hacer el contorno el polvo. Un acabado super ma te y duradero. Recomendado
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

Cover girl. I love many products from here. They have some very good mascaras and foundations.
Tera B.
Tera B.
Kennewick, WA

best mascaras ever. why would anyone pay more for a lesser product. great lash is the best!!!
Tresa W.
Tresa W.
Fort Smith, AR

My favorite CG product are their mascaras. They're very easy to use and apply. They have such a large variety of colors. And they go on clump free. I highly recommend them.
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Saint Louis, MO

Covergirl 12 hour lipstick is my favorite. It stays on for several hours. 12 hours may be pushing it though.
RACHEL T.
RACHEL T.
Worcester, MA

Great product! Love the foundations. Don't love how expensive it is for all makeup. I buy the cheapest item because it is so expensive so I buy the liquid or powder foundation when I can get a cheaper price for it. Overall it is way to expensive unfortunately.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Merced, CA

Love their foundations and eyeshadows, the foundation always matches my skin tone. Eyeshadows are always in bright colors.
Danisue W.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE

I use Covergirl power foundation everyday. It's light and doesn't clog my pores. Lots of color shades to match my skin tone in the winter and summer.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.