Add a Photo
Madison S.
Monroe, LA
Jan. 30, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Go to brand for make up! My family had always used cover girl so naturally I use it too! They have a huge selection of products that are all reasonably priced and awesome! You can get them almost anywhere!
Maria Conchita N.
Maria Conchita N.
Medley, FL
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
esta es una marca que a mi hijha le encantsa y siempre wque puedo elegir un regalo para ella de ahi lo hago!
Annelle T.
Annelle T.
Yonkers, NY
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have a high volume mascara that I love I usually get it at cvs it's like 7 dollars but it does wonders to your eyes it looks.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Wichita, KS
Dec. 30, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy makeup products from covergirl often. I usually buy foundation from this brand. It works great for a cheap price. I would recommend
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Watson, OK
Jan. 6, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like Covergirl. It's affordable and really does a good job. I do recommend anyone to try covergirl. My hardest thing to like about a brand is how well there foundation does and I am please with Covergirl foundation. Covergirl is available at most drug stores, which is also great.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 6, 2017, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like what they stand for and they do a great job adding a diversity of people as their spokesmodels. The foundation isn't the greatest for my skin. It doesn't have a lot of coverage and it gets streaky. I do love their mascara and lipstick! My favorite brand to get them from.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Until the voxbox I had never tried their mascara. I was hesitant to try new ones because I'm always afraid I wont like it and be stuck with it. But the new lashbash is awesome. Love the wand, application, product, how it looks, easy to take off at the end of the day
Lori D.
Lori D.
Jan. 6, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using CoverGirl cosmetics since high school. They're always introducing new products and luckily they haven't discontinued any of the older products I've been using since I first picked up my favorite CoverGirl Outlast lipstick back in 2001.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Jackson, MI
Jan. 6, 2017, 6:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the price, love the easy to use products, and love the convenience of finding the product when I need a replacement. It is great quality, it lasts quite a while, and it works well on all skin tones and types. I will definitely buy covergirl again!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Awesome drug store brand. If I need something cheap, but still searching for a quality product, I always go to covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.