Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Some of the products are a little expensive. I use the pressed powder cover up a lot and it's one of my favorite brands. I also usually use the self sharpening eye liner in black and love how smoothly it goes on. When I can't find the brand I normally purchase, this is my next choice.
Ellis M.
Ellis M.

Think they so magZimes I think I rwadnone but I'm not sure I'm sure they are grate loollllll
tatianna c.
tatianna c.

You can find covergirl products in the drug store but do not be discouraged be size of where they are try might not be as good as Sephora or Mac but they are really worth the price
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX

My favorite drug store brand has to be this one . The foundation was my every day to school and the primer too . The foundation is great for school or work because it doesnt last all day . The primer is good for my oily skin.
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC

I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Cleveland, TN

I love my foundation! It is the perfect blend for my skin tone. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry at the end of the day.
Serena O.
Serena O.
Richland, WA

Cover girl has always been a brand that I use. They are reasonably priced and have good products.
Mary C.
Mary C.

Classic, decent drugstore brand. Not my absolute favorite, but still fine, I think their lip products.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.

I can usually county on CoverGirl to have what I need. Most of their products are of good quality and they have many options to choose from.
Jaci Q.
Jaci Q.

I only use the eye shadow but have only used the same ones but I like them and will continue to use it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.