COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Tara N.
Tara N.

Covergirl is a great brand for cheaper products. It's best to buy at Walmart and not at a grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter if you're concerned w/ price. The hardest part is matching your skin tone since you're buying this at Walmart and not an Ulta or Sephora where they maybe can give a sample.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe , LA

Covergirl is probably the one makeup brand I remember most as a child when discovering makeup. Their quality is amazing and super affordable!
Beth H.
Beth H.
Sarasota, FL

Cover girl is a name you can trust. It has been a leading brand for most of my life. I don't shop here that often as I use very little makeup. However, I do use their lipsticks and eyeliner. I believe the cost of their products are just as good if not better than others.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA

I love my cover girl cover up. It is the only product I can find that matches my skin perfectly and does not look powdery when I put it on.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

Covergirl has always been my go to for cosmetics. Though I have branched out some, I still buy their products and will continue to do so. Great value and quality.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Kenton, OH

Went to walmart in my town looking for mascara. Of course there are many brands but I wanted to try covergirl, so I got the flamed out water resistant mascara! It is amazing!
Andi S.
Andi S.
London, KY

Covergirl products are available at just about any drug store or big box store. They are super affordable, and I haven't found anything that isn't super easy to use. Great quality, huge selection, and they stand the test of time. I think I started with some sort of Covergirl product, and I will continue to do so
Angela D.
Angela D.
Greenwood, MS

I own a COVERGIRL Lip Lava in the color 850- "look it's lava!" The color itself is beautiful and it glides on smoothly. The only problem is that the product is sticky and very glossy.
francys v.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA

tiene buenos productos , lo lapices y labiales son muy buenos prácticos para cargar en la bolsa, no son pegajosos
Gracelyn K.
Gracelyn K.
Beverly Hills, CA

I love Covergirl Mascara because it is not only affordable, but also looks amazing! The Last Blast Product is probably my favorite mascara. I think wearing the mascara gives me more confidence and makes me feel really pretty, which is always nice!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.