BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Greimy V.
Greimy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav products from them is the foundations and BB creams, also love the lip glosses and the latest pallets they have came out with.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
Covergirl makes my go to eye pencil and foundation. I like the price as well as the quality. The eyeliners are always consistent and relatable.
Bev L.
Bev L.
Loyall, KY
I use Covergirl's Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundationsmb
Nathalie S.
Nathalie S.
Mount Vernon
Recently got a coloricious lipgloss. Loved the high glossy shine and subtle hint of color
Sara N.
Sara N.
Marion, IA
I love cover girl bronzers. The summer glow lasts and really gives a "summer glow!" This is my go to even when I don't wear other makeup!
Holly K.
Holly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ready Set Gorgeous and matte BB cream are awesome drugstore foundations! They last a long time and do not cling to my dry patches. I always repurchase these.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
BLACKSBURG, SC
They have some really good make up. Some of it is the same.old stuff they need something new and exciting.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Wheeling , WV
I've used Covergirl from the very beginning when I first started wearing makeup.
I will always love Covergirl.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great inexpensive brand has everything you need for a beautiful face of makeup. Best of all you could find it everywhere
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I like cover girl but I have to pick and choose what I use. It doesn't last too long, but it is very affordable. I decided I can't use the eyeliner anymore, I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get another brand that lasts way longer. Currently I have a blush and bronzer. They do ok. The little brushes are a bit ridiculous. I don't even use them. I have to use my own brushes. I'd rather them give you a bit more product and no brush.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.