Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Greenville, MI

used the eye shadow made my eyes itchy iwont buy it but if it works for you then you buy it just because i cant use it dont mean you cant
Marci S.
Marci S.
Bryan, TX

For a drug store makeup its great. The company has been turning out great products for years. The value is the best in the business. Everyone always wants to be a Covergirl! I should have bought stock in this company because the amount of money I've spent with them has probably kept them in business.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH

Decent cheaper makeup product. I like some of their products but tend to stay away from their lipsticks, as they didn't wear long or seem to be worth it. They have some great eyeshadow colors and they look great on. You can't beat the price and when you find in stores you can a lot of times find great deals on these products.
sara A.
sara A.
Lewisville, TX

Love the company more than the products. They stand for gender equality and make great products. Win win.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Andrea Alejandra A.

MASCARAS DE PESTAÑAS ME ENCANTA TIENE EL VOLUMEN QUE ME ENCANTA SUS COMERCIALES INCREIBLES COVERGIRL ES EXCELENTE MARCA DE MAQUILLAJE
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Perris, CA

My sister uses covergirl more than I do I use some of her lipsticks by them but my sisters makeup always looks really nice and I would say covergirl last for a while but you have to apply a little bit more of the makeup on throughout the day.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Canyon Lake, TX

I normally do not wear makeup but when i do Cover girl is my go to product. I enjoy the colors on eye shadows and I like their eyeliner.
Luisa S.
Luisa S.

Her makeup is beautiful, practical, economical, of excellent quality. I definitely love covergirl
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, Fl

Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used when I began using makeup. I love have diverse their color palettes are, and how they look great on many skin tones, unlike a lot of drugstore makeup brands, the price point is stellar, plus covergirl is always having some kind of deal at drugstores where they are able to be purchased.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

There oil of Olay line mixed with foundation is amazing. I am not young but they still have products at the best price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.