Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I have been using the Covergirl brand since I was in middle school, and it brings back so many awesome memories. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX

Pretty good for a drugstore brand. They have a lot of options especially mascara. It is a pretty good deal but I wouldn't buy their foundations or skin products I would prefer to get their mascara because it's the best thing they have.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.

For everyone! Good prices great products easy to find things you like and want to buy
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI

Great makeup whether it's foundation, concealer, or eyeshadow the brand has stand with the test of time. Classic, clean and original
Hannah H.
Hannah H.

I never really used CoverGirl until I received a voxbox actually. But I really like the softness of their powder foundation and their concealers are very buildable which is fantastic.
Janelle O.
Janelle O.

Cover girl reminds me of my childhood and high school years. I don't think I could ever go back to it because it either wears super watery or cakey.
Donjeta
Donjeta
Hagerstown, MD

It's very amazing it makes my skin cool and makes me feel very very very active ! I love this !!!?!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Evans, GA

Very affordable and love how my skin looks when wearing it. My skin is sensitive so it's hard to find products that are good quality and affordable. Covergirl is that product!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH

Mascara. Where do I begin!? very affordable but does not last more than one month and dries out super fast if I start using a different one before it is gone. also, stick to the exact one you love because they have few similarities
De'Jah J.
De'Jah J.
Raleigh, NC

I used the finishing powder. It matched my skin tone perfectly and it gave me an everlasting finish. I didn't look dry or fake.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.