Add a Photo

Crystal T.
Battle Ground, WA
Jan. 8, 2017, 3 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl not dollar tree kind the real Macoy covers great nice texture good color base less oily then others think there productshould and canbe lower on price do to not everyone can pay for that much makeup on a buget I would tell my family ands friends about their makeup
Myra V.
Myra V.
Jan. 8, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Use covergirl liquid makeup. Have fir years and been highly satisfied with the product. It's still a great product at an inexpensive price
Tina N.
Tina N.
Mer Rouge, LA
Jan. 6, 2017, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl! Its always my go to makeup for any setting. Their powder is light. The base isn't greasy.
Alex L.
Alex L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Jan. 6, 2017, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! Love cover girl. Love even more that they have a male model! Amazing company
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl Lash Blast mascara exclusively for several years now. The one that comes in the orange tube is perfect for me. Gives me length and volume without having to wear a gallon of it.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products their mascara is my go to. The only thing I don't like about it is when flakes off. But it gives great volume to my eyelashes
Audrey J.
Audrey J.
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
While Covergirl is a decent makeup brand if you're looking for a cheaper option, I, personally, have never had much luck with their products. All of their powders and foundations cause my face to breakout, not just with acne but with dry spots and red splotches. It's worth it to me to spend a bit more money to avoid a reaction to makeup that isn't even going to last half the day anyway.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl was actually the first makeup brand I ever used as a little middle schooler trying out makeup for the first time. I think I have used every product from mascara to powder and for the most part, I can't complain. Cover girl has high quality products for an affordable price!
Emily D.
Emily D.
New Hartford, CT
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There's a reason this brand has the longevity they do. Good products at affordable prices.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
Jan. 6, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand. Everything it does works to a point and it does not cost the much so win win
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.