COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO
Great mascara and eyeshadows. Great prices I love this product can't go wrong with anything they offer.
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Lewistown, PA
They have great eyeliner doesn't smudge, but it does need applied once or twice thru out the day
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Glendale
It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Sally L.
Sally L.
Mc Clure, OH
l have used Cliinique repairwear makeup and am pleased with the results. I will purchase it again and would recommend it to others.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL
Can't beat this product for the price. Always covers all blemishes, doesn't leave cakey feeling. Great product that I will continue to use. This brand is great with all products eyeshadow covers well and has great color.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Great brand. Good foundation coverage and the quality of the makeup overall is great. I use different civergirl products and I love them all. The price is great!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Richlands, NC
I use their foundation and powder. The foundation is very light. It goes on very well! And the powder is very easily to use as well!
Christine D.
Christine D.
Northfield Fl, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergiirl foundation it goes on very smoothly, and is very easy to come Off when taking your make off.the price is just right so you won't break the bank buying makeup.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, Tennessee
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl in general is a great brand with a strong position in the beauty industry. I'll never forget the first cover girl makeup I ever bought was baby pink blush, foundation and powder, baby pink eyeshadow, baby pink lipstick. I was 13 years old. It smelled 100% like Noxzema and it came to be a smell that I would love immensely and now that I'm 42 years old I still get taken back to my teenage years just from the smell of a cover girl product. The nostalgia for this brand alone keeps me coming back!! The brand has come along way since those days of my baby pink products, and so have I… But I'll always remember wearing a certain cover girl lipstick when I got my first kiss. (I wonder if the boy remembers the pink lipstick on his face?!)
Latasha B.
Latasha B.
Iuka, MS
Love Covergirk foundation. It's affordable & matches skin tone perfect. The only foundation I buy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.