Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Allison Park, PA

I use the lash blast volume mascara, and it really helps make my short and thin lashes pop. I try to make it last by not wearing as much on weekends because makeup is expense in general, but compared to other brands, the price is similar.
Cover girl I like, it's not my favourite, I have tried out there concealer once, it was good but a little bit drying, I'm sure there other products are good and would live to try them, I do recommend and hope I can try other products soon
Rita D.
Rita D.
Ottawa, Ontario

I have tried so many of their foundations, powders, eyeshadow, mascara's and I think it is safe to say that CoverGirl is my favourite drugstore brand. Their 3 in 1 foundation is perfect for people with oily skin and to cover up breakouts.
Erin M.
Erin M.

Everything seems to be a hit or miss. I either absolutely love the product or can't stand it. I do love how affordable the brand is and am grateful for that. It's a great brand to fall back on if you can't get to a high end beauty store.
Shamiere A.
Shamiere A.

I love the LashBlast Mascara in the winter time. It's easy to apply and goes one smooth. I do have long lashes. So I'm not sure this is the best mascara for shorter lashes. I will say it does dry fast. So you should do one eye at a time.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.

The only product that I use by them is their lashblast volume mascara in the orange tube...and it's my holy grail!! I've tried EVERY mascara out there..low end to high end..and this mascara blows them all out of the water by a landside!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX

Not big on covergirl. Their products aren't bad but they're not great either I've tried a few things from cover girl and liked it but didn't love it I would recommend if you see a vetting product you like for the price it's worth the try
Billie L.
Billie L.

I love this brand. Their foundations are great. They are never too pink or too yellow. They also have a wide range of powders and blushes. I also love their variety in mascaras. I highly recommend this brand because their price is great.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.

There are definitely some hidden gems within this brand. For example, their mascaras are amazing. I feel like this brand is under appreciated but they do have some great products. Other great products are their concealers and foundation.
Christal A.
Christal A.
Brick, Nj

Easy breezy beautiful, timeless classic makeup. I think they try very hard to give there customers high end makeup at drug store prices. Always coming out with something new. I'm sure you do, but if you don't get yourself some COVERGIRL.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.