Add a Photo

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Jan. 26, 2017, 8:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like a lot of covergirl products. They're very affordable and accessible as they are in many drug stores. The quality is pretty nice, my favorite purchase was their falsies mascara. I use it every day.
Erin O.
Erin O.
Jan. 27, 2017, 4:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl lash blast is a tried and true favorite. It works to build both length and volume without being clumpy. I like the ultra black color to create really Dramatic lashes. This is always in my makeup bag.
Geri C.
Geri C.
Chillicothe, OH
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is such a great product. I love the commercials and spikes people. I love the foundation the best it's my favorite. And my favorite mascara is the one in the green tube. It's the only one I will use.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
Feb. 6, 2017, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has been used by my entire family for years. Loved them as a teen, and now my teen loves them as well. Great variety of products at fantastic prices. Will always have a cover girl product in my home.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've never had an issues with their make up products. Pretty average stuff, affordable, easy to find and lots to choose from. Nothing I have found incredible but works well for those who just like basic makeup.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Salem, MA
Jan. 13, 2017, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Definitely one of the best drug store brands. I've never not liked any product from this brand. Obviously more expensive than a brand like e.l.f. but definitely wouldn't say it's expensive. Great brand overall!
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Dec. 26, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very affordable make up brand lovely shades my shopping experience is always very pleasant and I love always the outcome of my shopping trips I will definitely buy them again my favorite is there pressed powder
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Dec. 19, 2016, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl liquid foundation- it's a good starting place if you're just getting into foundation or need some thick coverage. Very affordable. Not the best for oily skin- I needed to wear powder over it and blot.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Jan. 28, 2017, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm neutral on covergirl products. I've used several that are okay and several that aren't. My mascara now is covergirl and I'm currently trying to find a new brand. Irritates my contacts but it doesn't clump!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't use drugstore makeup often but when I do Covergirl tends to be my choice. It's a brand I know and trust. They are excellent value for money spent and are widely available. I would recommend this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.