BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Geri C.
Geri C.
Chillicothe, OH
Cover girl is such a great product. I love the commercials and spikes people. I love the foundation the best it's my favorite. And my favorite mascara is the one in the green tube. It's the only one I will use.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had an issues with their make up products. Pretty average stuff, affordable, easy to find and lots to choose from. Nothing I have found incredible but works well for those who just like basic makeup.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like a lot of covergirl products. They're very affordable and accessible as they are in many drug stores. The quality is pretty nice, my favorite purchase was their falsies mascara. I use it every day.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
Cover girl has been used by my entire family for years. Loved them as a teen, and now my teen loves them as well. Great variety of products at fantastic prices. Will always have a cover girl product in my home.
Erin O.
Erin O.
Cover girl lash blast is a tried and true favorite. It works to build both length and volume without being clumpy. I like the ultra black color to create really Dramatic lashes. This is always in my makeup bag.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl liquid foundation- it's a good starting place if you're just getting into foundation or need some thick coverage. Very affordable. Not the best for oily skin- I needed to wear powder over it and blot.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
I'm neutral on covergirl products. I've used several that are okay and several that aren't. My mascara now is covergirl and I'm currently trying to find a new brand. Irritates my contacts but it doesn't clump!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use drugstore makeup often but when I do Covergirl tends to be my choice. It's a brand I know and trust. They are excellent value for money spent and are widely available. I would recommend this brand.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Scottsville
Cover girl Foundation in the mirrored compact is wonderful. I use Natural Beige. It provides a good coverage for the price. Cover girl also has great coupons to save even more $. Very Budget friendly products.
Hanna T.
Hanna T.
I use Covergirl's Tru Blend liquid foundation almost everyday, I love it! You can buy it at the local Dollar General, it's very inexpensive. Once blended, it covers up any imperfections and leaves skin smooth.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.