BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had an issues with their make up products. Pretty average stuff, affordable, easy to find and lots to choose from. Nothing I have found incredible but works well for those who just like basic makeup.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
Cover girl has been used by my entire family for years. Loved them as a teen, and now my teen loves them as well. Great variety of products at fantastic prices. Will always have a cover girl product in my home.
Nemesis W.
Nemesis W.
Rowland heights , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable make up brand lovely shades my shopping experience is always very pleasant and I love always the outcome of my shopping trips I will definitely buy them again my favorite is there pressed powder
Becky B.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl liquid foundation- it's a good starting place if you're just getting into foundation or need some thick coverage. Very affordable. Not the best for oily skin- I needed to wear powder over it and blot.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I really like a lot of covergirl products. They're very affordable and accessible as they are in many drug stores. The quality is pretty nice, my favorite purchase was their falsies mascara. I use it every day.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely one of the best drug store brands. I've never not liked any product from this brand. Obviously more expensive than a brand like e.l.f. but definitely wouldn't say it's expensive. Great brand overall!
Erin O.
Erin O.
Cover girl lash blast is a tried and true favorite. It works to build both length and volume without being clumpy. I like the ultra black color to create really Dramatic lashes. This is always in my makeup bag.
Geri C.
Geri C.
Chillicothe, OH
Cover girl is such a great product. I love the commercials and spikes people. I love the foundation the best it's my favorite. And my favorite mascara is the one in the green tube. It's the only one I will use.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
I'm neutral on covergirl products. I've used several that are okay and several that aren't. My mascara now is covergirl and I'm currently trying to find a new brand. Irritates my contacts but it doesn't clump!
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use drugstore makeup often but when I do Covergirl tends to be my choice. It's a brand I know and trust. They are excellent value for money spent and are widely available. I would recommend this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.