Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

I really love cover girl. I have always use their mascaras and have always been impressed by them. The mascaras don't smudge and are very long-lasting. I have also love their cover up as well. They are affordable and great quality.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY

I love everything about Cover girl makeup. It is definitely my go to brand when I need to grab anything. Every piece of makeup I own is this brand. They know their colors, and they also know how to make products for your skin type.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

Love Covergirl foundation. It covers well and leave my face feeling bright and ready for a night on the town. The prices are about 7-10 dollars but with coupons and store discounts you can tyoically knock that down about 2 dollars.
Stefani D.
Stefani D.
Bakersfield, CA

Lashblast fusion has yielded mixed results. The waterproof formula is good but the applicator brush doesn't allow for a completely smooth application, which has resulted in some clumps. Would like it better with a different brush.
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA

One of my favorites brands I love there makeup. I love there mascaras and eyeliners. My favorite mascara is the so lashy mascara. And the eyeliner is the perfect point plus eyeliner. I recommend Covergirl amazing brand and Makeup.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.

I absolutely love cover girl. The prices are reasonable. The products are good (I've personally never had a problem with any of it) and I love how they encourage that makeup is not only for girls it's for whoever wants to wear it.
Britney C.
Britney C.
Crockett, VA

The mascara is my favorite! There is such a selection that you can't buy just one. I have a stash for every look that I want to achieve. I also like that they are budget friendly and have the quality of the high end makeup brands.
Nancy
Nancy
West Chicago, IL

Their powders are fantastic ! They work well and they help makeup stay in settled and it helps keep the face look smooth and not get oily and covers up any dark spots and I would recommend this powder and it's an affordable brand.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL

I am always buying Covergirl mascaras. They are an in an inexpensive product that is easily affordable when on a budget. I have used other brands with much better mascara brushes than CoverGirls which is why I give it three stars.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY

This is affordable make up and they truly have it all. Why go to the higher up brand and pay more? They have everything for eyes, face, lips, etc. I enjoy that is it available at most stores and the pricing is where it should be.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.