COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Britney C.
Britney C.
Crockett, VA

The mascara is my favorite! There is such a selection that you can't buy just one. I have a stash for every look that I want to achieve. I also like that they are budget friendly and have the quality of the high end makeup brands.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL

I am always buying Covergirl mascaras. They are an in an inexpensive product that is easily affordable when on a budget. I have used other brands with much better mascara brushes than CoverGirls which is why I give it three stars.
Stefani D.
Stefani D.
Bakersfield, CA

Lashblast fusion has yielded mixed results. The waterproof formula is good but the applicator brush doesn't allow for a completely smooth application, which has resulted in some clumps. Would like it better with a different brush.
Nancy
Nancy
West Chicago, IL

Their powders are fantastic ! They work well and they help makeup stay in settled and it helps keep the face look smooth and not get oily and covers up any dark spots and I would recommend this powder and it's an affordable brand.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.

I absolutely love cover girl. The prices are reasonable. The products are good (I've personally never had a problem with any of it) and I love how they encourage that makeup is not only for girls it's for whoever wants to wear it.
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL

Covergirl is a hit or miss. Some products are decent, some products are less than decent. I honestly have not found anything that blows me out of the water, but then again I have not found anything I absolutely hate. A solid meh.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI

I'm more neutral on covergirl than I used to be. LOVE their mascaras, especially the non-clump one, but don't love the powder foundations as much as liquid. Generally a good value, but only for my favorite products from the line.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Arab, AL

Cover girl is great, they are a great makeup company if you are on a budget. It is available online, pharmacy's, and your local Walmart. It is a great and nice company. I love their makeup. everybody should buy it and try it out.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA

My favorite cover girl product by far is their mascara. I use it everyday!!! It's just as good, if not better, than the high end brands. It makes your lashes so voluminous and long and it lasts all day. No other mascara compares.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

I've tried multiple protects from Covergirl. I like the mascara and eyeshadow. I would use my Covergirl mascara over a high end brand. I did not like the foundation. Made my face feel cakey and I could never match the right color
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.